Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daemon Superno (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
:o just 2am? Sounds like a plan also xD
:o just 2am? Sounds like a plan also xD
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
2am is reasonable compared to my weekends! I sleep earlier on weekdays
2am is reasonable compared to my weekends! I sleep earlier on weekdays
Whew. Finally got my sheet up!
Name:
Lilith Sandoval

Age (age they appear to be or true age):
She looks to be about 18 or 19, her true age is forgotten even to her.

species:
PureBlood Vampire

Appearance picture:

appearance description:
Lilith stands at around 5’4, She is slender and strong. She possess incredibly expressive eyes that are blue as the ocean set in soft, fair skin. Her chocolate brown hair reaches the back of her knees and is soft as silk. Her hands are adorned with nails that end in a dull point and her mouth contains retractable fangs that are sharp as blades. She has an aura that conveys an immense friendliness with a nearly undetectable tone of power. She always has a necklace with a small crystal and is never seen without a pink and black jacket. She's always wearing jeans or pajama pants and an oversized t-shirt with a ridiculous smile.

Personality:
Lilith is outgoing and happy and always ready to help people out but does have a hard time with those that are not accepting of other species and sexualities but is normally able to look past that. She can't be without a small pink diamond pendant or else she'll panic and snap at anyone. She's normally very kind and generous but there are things she won't help with. She loves candy and sweet drinks so much it's surprising she doesn't have cavities and she can't stop herself from talking up any pretty creature. Lilith also can't stop herself from teasing and annoying her close friends and hugging them against their will. There are less happy sides of her though, mainly shown when questioned about her family, bloodline, past, and powers. When asked about any of these the happiness drains from her face and she snaps at one for asking about it, though she'll often apologize as soon as she snaps.
(More will be revealed as the story goes on)

other:
Lilith is Pansexual.
Whew. Finally got my sheet up!
Name:
Lilith Sandoval

Age (age they appear to be or true age):
She looks to be about 18 or 19, her true age is forgotten even to her.

species:
PureBlood Vampire

Appearance picture:

appearance description:
Lilith stands at around 5’4, She is slender and strong. She possess incredibly expressive eyes that are blue as the ocean set in soft, fair skin. Her chocolate brown hair reaches the back of her knees and is soft as silk. Her hands are adorned with nails that end in a dull point and her mouth contains retractable fangs that are sharp as blades. She has an aura that conveys an immense friendliness with a nearly undetectable tone of power. She always has a necklace with a small crystal and is never seen without a pink and black jacket. She's always wearing jeans or pajama pants and an oversized t-shirt with a ridiculous smile.

Personality:
Lilith is outgoing and happy and always ready to help people out but does have a hard time with those that are not accepting of other species and sexualities but is normally able to look past that. She can't be without a small pink diamond pendant or else she'll panic and snap at anyone. She's normally very kind and generous but there are things she won't help with. She loves candy and sweet drinks so much it's surprising she doesn't have cavities and she can't stop herself from talking up any pretty creature. Lilith also can't stop herself from teasing and annoying her close friends and hugging them against their will. There are less happy sides of her though, mainly shown when questioned about her family, bloodline, past, and powers. When asked about any of these the happiness drains from her face and she snaps at one for asking about it, though she'll often apologize as soon as she snaps.
(More will be revealed as the story goes on)

other:
Lilith is Pansexual.
Asdfghjkl I forgot I wanted to ask who wanted to be pinged for daily summaries when the rp starts! So, sho wants to be pinged?

(Sorry for pinging everyone, I didn't want anybody who wasn't subbed to miss this post since I think it'll help with keeping everything sorted out and less confusing~)

@Draconequis
@SuddenShimmer
@DeathDino
@kkira555
@Foxbrush
@Zorua345
@Darkmoonbreeder
@SnowLeaf
@Zith
Asdfghjkl I forgot I wanted to ask who wanted to be pinged for daily summaries when the rp starts! So, sho wants to be pinged?

(Sorry for pinging everyone, I didn't want anybody who wasn't subbed to miss this post since I think it'll help with keeping everything sorted out and less confusing~)

@Draconequis
@SuddenShimmer
@DeathDino
@kkira555
@Foxbrush
@Zorua345
@Darkmoonbreeder
@SnowLeaf
@Zith
I'm subbed! So i'll prbably see the summaries without being pinged. If i ever unsub or do need to be pinged though i'll let you know :)
I'm subbed! So i'll prbably see the summaries without being pinged. If i ever unsub or do need to be pinged though i'll let you know :)
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Cool~ bleh I'm excited to start!
Cool~ bleh I'm excited to start!
hi! Is this closed, or do you have room for one more?
hi! Is this closed, or do you have room for one more?
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif333esrd.png
@ThunderCrow hello! Currently this is still open, though it'll close once there's 20 participants!
@ThunderCrow hello! Currently this is still open, though it'll close once there's 20 participants!
@dovlovely I'd like to be pinged for them please <3
@dovlovely I'd like to be pinged for them please <3
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith okie!~ I'll go make a note of that so don't forget.
@Zith okie!~ I'll go make a note of that so don't forget.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24