Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daemon Superno (OOC)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@DangerousGirl lilith must be included~!
@DangerousGirl lilith must be included~!
@Dovlovely I hope this isn't too much a bother but a few of us were after the desk goblin. Did you get pings?
@Dovlovely I hope this isn't too much a bother but a few of us were after the desk goblin. Did you get pings?
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
Does anyone want to interact with my character Lore? She's getting pretty lonely :')
she's also super lost
Does anyone want to interact with my character Lore? She's getting pretty lonely :')
she's also super lost
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

Im doing a rough draft first (meaning sizing wont be to scale) to show you guyes before I do the final product to make sure the characters are done right. Okay, so this is a list of the characters I have that I'm doing if I missed anyone just say so. Also, a strike means I have the sketch of them done
Left to do:
Desk Goblin
Headmistress
Lillith
Javier
Sarnor
Hisao
Mason
Aquila
Melody
Fate
Jupiter
Xamira
Corus
Onyx
Rebel
Heather
Theron
Verlangen
Chiha
Sylvia
Chasm
Im doing a rough draft first (meaning sizing wont be to scale) to show you guyes before I do the final product to make sure the characters are done right. Okay, so this is a list of the characters I have that I'm doing if I missed anyone just say so. Also, a strike means I have the sketch of them done
Left to do:
Desk Goblin
Headmistress
Lillith
Javier
Sarnor
Hisao
Mason
Aquila
Melody
Fate
Jupiter
Xamira
Corus
Onyx
Rebel
Heather
Theron
Verlangen
Chiha
Sylvia
Chasm
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
@dangerousgirl
I think you might have missed Chasm?
@dangerousgirl
I think you might have missed Chasm?
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
@DangerousGirl
You missed Javier too
@DangerousGirl
You missed Javier too
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Sorry for not replying guys, life's just kinda hit me in the face. I hate to do it but I'm gonna have to back out as I won't be able to be active for about a week or so OTL
Sorry for not replying guys, life's just kinda hit me in the face. I hate to do it but I'm gonna have to back out as I won't be able to be active for about a week or so OTL
sorry about disappearing for a bit my throat was trying to destroy itself (constant coughing and fever)
sorry about disappearing for a bit my throat was trying to destroy itself (constant coughing and fever)
tumblr_p2mudjjCv01wehfsgo2_250.png
Hey @Dovlovely I think I gotta drop out. I don't want to hold other people's character's up just because I don't have inspiration to write for mine X(

I'll try and come back if/when my writing ability for them returns if a slot is still open. Sorry :( Like said I don't want to hold you guys up.
Hey @Dovlovely I think I gotta drop out. I don't want to hold other people's character's up just because I don't have inspiration to write for mine X(

I'll try and come back if/when my writing ability for them returns if a slot is still open. Sorry :( Like said I don't want to hold you guys up.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@SuddenShimmer sad to see you go! Hopefully you'll be back soon~
@SuddenShimmer sad to see you go! Hopefully you'll be back soon~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24