Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daemon Superno (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Name: Corus Deorian(like the musical term, just without the 'h')

Species: Elven Mage/Alchemist

Appearance: Tall, about 6'2", wears tightly fitting shirts and boot-cut blue jeans, as well as her red, gold-trimmed trench coat emblazoned with a dragon on the back. She is tan with pure white hair with gold eyes, wears silver glasses(kinda like the ones on my profile dragon).

Personality: Cheery, loner(explained in 'Other'), severely hostile when mad, prankster, the incarnation of irony.

Other: Mute, she makes eye contact with the person she wants to talk to then starts talking through her mind, she prefers to, but doesn't necessarily need to, mind-reading, future-vision, one of Onyx's best friends.
Omgrr, has Sarnor become a Ninetales?? :D
Name: Corus Deorian(like the musical term, just without the 'h')

Species: Elven Mage/Alchemist

Appearance: Tall, about 6'2", wears tightly fitting shirts and boot-cut blue jeans, as well as her red, gold-trimmed trench coat emblazoned with a dragon on the back. She is tan with pure white hair with gold eyes, wears silver glasses(kinda like the ones on my profile dragon).

Personality: Cheery, loner(explained in 'Other'), severely hostile when mad, prankster, the incarnation of irony.

Other: Mute, she makes eye contact with the person she wants to talk to then starts talking through her mind, she prefers to, but doesn't necessarily need to, mind-reading, future-vision, one of Onyx's best friends.
Omgrr, has Sarnor become a Ninetales?? :D
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Yes lol in a way -
Yes lol in a way -
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@dovlovely Are we still gunna rp this :o?
@dovlovely Are we still gunna rp this :o?
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith we are, ive just been busy with school so I haven't been able to attend to this
@Zith we are, ive just been busy with school so I haven't been able to attend to this
@dovlovely oh for sure! Sorry for being impatient, I should have known life interferes >.< I'm happy to wait!
@dovlovely oh for sure! Sorry for being impatient, I should have known life interferes >.< I'm happy to wait!
@Zith it's fine! This was good to remind me to stop procrastinating on both the rp and school work
@Zith it's fine! This was good to remind me to stop procrastinating on both the rp and school work
@dovlovely oh my gosh dont burn yourself out tho! Life is important and school too!
@dovlovely oh my gosh dont burn yourself out tho! Life is important and school too!
@Zith I know~ I'm okay though, just a tad bit sleepy because I'm a night owl and school requires me to be up in the day
@Zith I know~ I'm okay though, just a tad bit sleepy because I'm a night owl and school requires me to be up in the day
@dovlovely I know that feel! I night owl so often but then I have things I need to do during the day xD Sleep if ya need to~
@dovlovely I know that feel! I night owl so often but then I have things I need to do during the day xD Sleep if ya need to~
@Zith the earliest I can fall asleep is like 2am XD I'm getting a break soon so that's probably when we'll start~
@Zith the earliest I can fall asleep is like 2am XD I'm getting a break soon so that's probably when we'll start~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24