Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 ... 5811 5812
"I'll buy him a gift," Kyle decided. That should cheer Blank up, and show he wanted to be friends.

"This one is mint. It's safe to eat, and can make some medicines. In teas it helps with sore throats," Kay told him. "We can also make it into a salve."
"I'll buy him a gift," Kyle decided. That should cheer Blank up, and show he wanted to be friends.

"This one is mint. It's safe to eat, and can make some medicines. In teas it helps with sore throats," Kay told him. "We can also make it into a salve."
"He likes food," Willis offered reluctantly.

"We picked that one in the forest. You said we couldn’t pick much," Liam mumbled.
"He likes food," Willis offered reluctantly.

"We picked that one in the forest. You said we couldn’t pick much," Liam mumbled.
"I can get him a treat from a bakery," Kyle decided.

"Yes, we mustn't pick all of it, or no new mint will grow," Kay said.

A page had finally reached Stephen about the war being over, so he had a feast prepared to share the good news over. He was not yet aware his brother was injured.
"I can get him a treat from a bakery," Kyle decided.

"Yes, we mustn't pick all of it, or no new mint will grow," Kay said.

A page had finally reached Stephen about the war being over, so he had a feast prepared to share the good news over. He was not yet aware his brother was injured.
Willis nodded. "I suppose so. He likes the baker."

"How do they grow?" Liam asked.

Aaron hadn't expected the feast, and peeked into the room. He hoped Stephen wasn't too injured from his fall, and had been avoiding the man ever since.
Willis nodded. "I suppose so. He likes the baker."

"How do they grow?" Liam asked.

Aaron hadn't expected the feast, and peeked into the room. He hoped Stephen wasn't too injured from his fall, and had been avoiding the man ever since.
"Are there any foods to avoid?" Kyle asked.

"Well, the old plant grows new baby plants," Kay explained. "See, plants use pollen to make seeds, and those seeds grow into more plants."

Stephen was bossing around the servants, having them cook lots more food than normal. He didn't notice Aaron watching. He seemed grumpy, even though he was celebrating.
"Are there any foods to avoid?" Kyle asked.

"Well, the old plant grows new baby plants," Kay explained. "See, plants use pollen to make seeds, and those seeds grow into more plants."

Stephen was bossing around the servants, having them cook lots more food than normal. He didn't notice Aaron watching. He seemed grumpy, even though he was celebrating.
"He eats just about anything," Willis reassured.

"Does it take long?" Liam asked.

Aaron was cautious when he noticed Stephen was grumpy, so he hung back and just watched.
"He eats just about anything," Willis reassured.

"Does it take long?" Liam asked.

Aaron was cautious when he noticed Stephen was grumpy, so he hung back and just watched.
That would make things easy. "Where is the bakery? Can you show me? You can get a treat, too," Kyle offered.

"It can take a whole year, longer for plants like trees," Kay told him.

Once the table was set, Stephen went to find everyone. With Aaron watching at the door, he found the elf first. "Oh. I suppose it's not a surprise for you. We're celebrating. Help me find everyone else."
That would make things easy. "Where is the bakery? Can you show me? You can get a treat, too," Kyle offered.

"It can take a whole year, longer for plants like trees," Kay told him.

Once the table was set, Stephen went to find everyone. With Aaron watching at the door, he found the elf first. "Oh. I suppose it's not a surprise for you. We're celebrating. Help me find everyone else."
Willis nodded and started to guide Kyle into the village. "You are a pretty nervous man, huh."

"That sounds pretty long," Liam agreed. "Maybe you shouldn’t pick them unless you need them."

"What are we celebrating?" Aaron asked nervously.
Willis nodded and started to guide Kyle into the village. "You are a pretty nervous man, huh."

"That sounds pretty long," Liam agreed. "Maybe you shouldn’t pick them unless you need them."

"What are we celebrating?" Aaron asked nervously.
"Sorry," Kyle mumbled. "It's just very different up here."

"That's why we only pick a little," Kay said.

"The war ended. You'll be going home soon," Stephen told him.
"Sorry," Kyle mumbled. "It's just very different up here."

"That's why we only pick a little," Kay said.

"The war ended. You'll be going home soon," Stephen told him.
"I don't see how. We're all human," Willis hesitated then, as if double checking Kyle would give the answer he wanted.

"Do you think that's why the gardener gets mad?" Liam asked.

Aaron clapped his hands together and jumped up and down. "I'll have all my toys again!"
"I don't see how. We're all human," Willis hesitated then, as if double checking Kyle would give the answer he wanted.

"Do you think that's why the gardener gets mad?" Liam asked.

Aaron clapped his hands together and jumped up and down. "I'll have all my toys again!"
1 2 ... 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 ... 5811 5812