Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 ... 5813 5814
"But you March to the song. And sing to the marching. They're the same," Kyle insisted.

Kay showed him. "This is too strong to drink. It cleans instead," he explained. He gave Liam some tools to clean.
"But you March to the song. And sing to the marching. They're the same," Kyle insisted.

Kay showed him. "This is too strong to drink. It cleans instead," he explained. He gave Liam some tools to clean.
"But I can do the singing without the marching," Blank pointed out.

"I don't drink it anyway," Liam told him bluntly, taking the tools a bit harshly.
"But I can do the singing without the marching," Blank pointed out.

"I don't drink it anyway," Liam told him bluntly, taking the tools a bit harshly.
"No, they belong together," Kyle insisted.

"Good. It's not the most healthy to drink, at least, not in excess," Kay said. "Careful. Just rub a little bit on them with a cloth. Don't get any in your burns, or it will hurt."
"No, they belong together," Kyle insisted.

"Good. It's not the most healthy to drink, at least, not in excess," Kay said. "Careful. Just rub a little bit on them with a cloth. Don't get any in your burns, or it will hurt."
"But they don’t need to," Blank protested.

"I won’t…" Liam was scared now, though, and struggled a little with only one arm. He ended up smashing the beaker.
"But they don’t need to," Blank protested.

"I won’t…" Liam was scared now, though, and struggled a little with only one arm. He ended up smashing the beaker.
"They do. They were made to go together," Kyle insisted.

"Oh, dear. It must have been slippery," Kay said to make Liam not feel bad about it. He got a broom to deal with the glass, not wanting anyone to step on it.
"They do. They were made to go together," Kyle insisted.

"Oh, dear. It must have been slippery," Kay said to make Liam not feel bad about it. He got a broom to deal with the glass, not wanting anyone to step on it.
"Why can’t they be loved on their own?" Blank demanded.

Liam nodded quietly. "Sorry," he mumbled, stepping out of the way.
"Why can’t they be loved on their own?" Blank demanded.

Liam nodded quietly. "Sorry," he mumbled, stepping out of the way.
"Because they aren't complete that way," Kyle said.

"It's okay. Accidents happen." Kay swept up the glass and threw it away. "You did very well cleaning my tools. The other way to clean is just normal soap and water, for when we want to get rid of dirt. You already know that one, don't you?"
"Because they aren't complete that way," Kyle said.

"It's okay. Accidents happen." Kay swept up the glass and threw it away. "You did very well cleaning my tools. The other way to clean is just normal soap and water, for when we want to get rid of dirt. You already know that one, don't you?"
"Of course they are. The march is still a march, and the song is still a song. Expecting something to need something else to be complete is stupid," Blank huffed.

Liam nodded. "I’m very clean," he mumbled nervously.
"Of course they are. The march is still a march, and the song is still a song. Expecting something to need something else to be complete is stupid," Blank huffed.

Liam nodded. "I’m very clean," he mumbled nervously.
"But they belong together. Like... Like putting jam on toast," Kyle said.

"Yes, you are. You probably don't even need a bath tonight," Kay decided.
"But they belong together. Like... Like putting jam on toast," Kyle said.

"Yes, you are. You probably don't even need a bath tonight," Kay decided.
"That’s food. That’s different," Blank protested.

Liam relaxed a little, letting his shoulders drop. "I’m listening," he repeated to himself.
"That’s food. That’s different," Blank protested.

Liam relaxed a little, letting his shoulders drop. "I’m listening," he repeated to himself.
1 2 ... 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 ... 5813 5814