Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 ... 5815 5816
"Do they not do marching songs here?" Kyle asked.

"Today we can learn how to clean medical equipment," Kay decided.
"Do they not do marching songs here?" Kyle asked.

"Today we can learn how to clean medical equipment," Kay decided.
"Maybe. I don’t pay attention," Blank admitted.

"Okay!" Liam agreed eagerly, trying to get out of bed to get closer.
"Maybe. I don’t pay attention," Blank admitted.

"Okay!" Liam agreed eagerly, trying to get out of bed to get closer.
"We can find out. I'll ask so they won't know you didn't pay attention," Kyle offered.

Kay helped him to a chair at his desk. "Now, a lot of work goes into keeping things clean so nobody gets an infection. These glass jars, for instance, have to be boiled to clean them," he explained.
"We can find out. I'll ask so they won't know you didn't pay attention," Kyle offered.

Kay helped him to a chair at his desk. "Now, a lot of work goes into keeping things clean so nobody gets an infection. These glass jars, for instance, have to be boiled to clean them," he explained.
Blank nodded, but he clearly wasn’t as invested as Kyle.

"So I can boil them?" Liam pleaded.
Blank nodded, but he clearly wasn’t as invested as Kyle.

"So I can boil them?" Liam pleaded.
Kyle took his hand to drag Blank back to the others.

"Yes, but be careful not to burn yourself further," Kay said.
Kyle took his hand to drag Blank back to the others.

"Yes, but be careful not to burn yourself further," Kay said.
Blank followed obediently. The knights were playing some sort of game with marbles.

Liam gleefully tried to boil the jars, though he was very cautious of the water.
Blank followed obediently. The knights were playing some sort of game with marbles.

Liam gleefully tried to boil the jars, though he was very cautious of the water.
"Um, do northerners have marching songs?" Kyle asked them.

Kay showed him how to heat the water and use metal tongs to put the jars in and take them out.
"Um, do northerners have marching songs?" Kyle asked them.

Kay showed him how to heat the water and use metal tongs to put the jars in and take them out.
The knights nodded, beginning to offer names. Unfortunately they spoke over each other so they didn’t say any that could be made out. Blank huffed.

Liam recoiled at the water. He held the tongs very cautiously.
The knights nodded, beginning to offer names. Unfortunately they spoke over each other so they didn’t say any that could be made out. Blank huffed.

Liam recoiled at the water. He held the tongs very cautiously.
"Um... Could you teach me one?" Kyle was worried they'd all sing over each other, too, but he really wanted Blank to see marching was fun.

"That's it. No touching the water," Kay praised him.
"Um... Could you teach me one?" Kyle was worried they'd all sing over each other, too, but he really wanted Blank to see marching was fun.

"That's it. No touching the water," Kay praised him.
They started singing over each other until a couple paused and started joining in on one song. By that point they were singing a song about a duke who lost his shoes before a battle.

"The water's scary," Liam agreed.
They started singing over each other until a couple paused and started joining in on one song. By that point they were singing a song about a duke who lost his shoes before a battle.

"The water's scary," Liam agreed.
1 2 ... 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 ... 5815 5816