Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 3609 3610 3611 3612 3613 ... 5811 5812
Jet nodded and dismissed them. Livius took Aaron's hand and went to get Lucky.

"Alright. Please hold his head very still for me." Kay said, grabbing some small scissors.
Jet nodded and dismissed them. Livius took Aaron's hand and went to get Lucky.

"Alright. Please hold his head very still for me." Kay said, grabbing some small scissors.
Aaron grinned, dragging Livius to the stables, and to Lucky.

Petyr carefully held the sides of his head, not wanting Cas to be woken up by the touch. The boy didn't, luckily.
Aaron grinned, dragging Livius to the stables, and to Lucky.

Petyr carefully held the sides of his head, not wanting Cas to be woken up by the touch. The boy didn't, luckily.
Livius followed him. "Do you want to ride on Lucky to the blacksmith?" he offered.

Kay very carefully cut through the cloth bandages one layer at a time. He didn't dare cut through all at once and risk hitting the boy's eyes. Despite his caution, he was able to cut the eye holes very quickly.
Livius followed him. "Do you want to ride on Lucky to the blacksmith?" he offered.

Kay very carefully cut through the cloth bandages one layer at a time. He didn't dare cut through all at once and risk hitting the boy's eyes. Despite his caution, he was able to cut the eye holes very quickly.
Aaron nodded happily, climbing on the horse. "You'll have to lead the way."

Cas didn't wake up at all during the events. "At least this way he's going to see," Petyr said.
Aaron nodded happily, climbing on the horse. "You'll have to lead the way."

Cas didn't wake up at all during the events. "At least this way he's going to see," Petyr said.
Livius put a lead on Lucky and brought him to the blacksmith in the village. He told the smith they needed Lucky to get shoes. The blacksmith looked at Lucky's feet. "Alright, little man, you need to come down so I can give your horse friend shoes." the blacksmith told Aaron.

Kay nodded. "Hopefully his vision hasn't been damaged too much."
Livius put a lead on Lucky and brought him to the blacksmith in the village. He told the smith they needed Lucky to get shoes. The blacksmith looked at Lucky's feet. "Alright, little man, you need to come down so I can give your horse friend shoes." the blacksmith told Aaron.

Kay nodded. "Hopefully his vision hasn't been damaged too much."
Aaron happily jumped down, eager to watch. "Lucky, you're going to get shoes, like me!" he said joyfully, waving his boots in the horse's direction to show him. "Mr Blacksmith, I'm going to watch you put shoes on Lucky."

"I hope so, too. The burns are more concerning for me, rather than the cuts," Petyr said. "I don't know what fire can do."
Aaron happily jumped down, eager to watch. "Lucky, you're going to get shoes, like me!" he said joyfully, waving his boots in the horse's direction to show him. "Mr Blacksmith, I'm going to watch you put shoes on Lucky."

"I hope so, too. The burns are more concerning for me, rather than the cuts," Petyr said. "I don't know what fire can do."
"Okay. I just need to get his feet ready." The blacksmith showed Aaron how he cleaned and trimmed the horse's hoof to put a shoe on. Once each foot was ready, he nailed the shoe on.

"It will probably scar, and there might be some nerve damage." Kay told him honestly.
"Okay. I just need to get his feet ready." The blacksmith showed Aaron how he cleaned and trimmed the horse's hoof to put a shoe on. Once each foot was ready, he nailed the shoe on.

"It will probably scar, and there might be some nerve damage." Kay told him honestly.
Aaron watched carefully, and pet Lucky so that he didn’t freak out. "It’s alright, Lucky, you’re a good boy."

"Poor lad," Petyr murmured.
Aaron watched carefully, and pet Lucky so that he didn’t freak out. "It’s alright, Lucky, you’re a good boy."

"Poor lad," Petyr murmured.
The blacksmith got Lucky all ready and with his new shoes in less than an hour. "There you go. Now your feet will be safe and happy." he told the horse.

Kay nodded. "Hopefully the damage won't be too bad once the infection clears up."
The blacksmith got Lucky all ready and with his new shoes in less than an hour. "There you go. Now your feet will be safe and happy." he told the horse.

Kay nodded. "Hopefully the damage won't be too bad once the infection clears up."
Aaron grinned, petting Lucky happily. "Now you can go for rides properly! Isn’t that great?" he cooed at the horse. "Thank you, Mr. Blacksmith!"

"I hope so," Petyr agreed. Cas started to stir. "Does your lord normally imprison people?"
Aaron grinned, petting Lucky happily. "Now you can go for rides properly! Isn’t that great?" he cooed at the horse. "Thank you, Mr. Blacksmith!"

"I hope so," Petyr agreed. Cas started to stir. "Does your lord normally imprison people?"
1 2 ... 3609 3610 3611 3612 3613 ... 5811 5812