Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 3608 3609 3610 3611 3612 ... 5811 5812
"Don't eat too fast this time." Jet warned Aaron as the food was served.

"Yes, that's a good idea. Lavender and chamomile are good for sleep. The opium is for the pain. Poor thing. Hopefully he heals up soon, he's too small to have much."
"Don't eat too fast this time." Jet warned Aaron as the food was served.

"Yes, that's a good idea. Lavender and chamomile are good for sleep. The opium is for the pain. Poor thing. Hopefully he heals up soon, he's too small to have much."
Aaron didn't really listen, but he wasn't as fast as at breakfast. "Lucky's getting shoes!" he said happily.

Petyr nodded. "I hope so, too. He needs some sun, being cooped up all the time. Once he's better he can at least get some fresh air."
Aaron didn't really listen, but he wasn't as fast as at breakfast. "Lucky's getting shoes!" he said happily.

Petyr nodded. "I hope so, too. He needs some sun, being cooped up all the time. Once he's better he can at least get some fresh air."
"That's nice. I'm sure he'll like having shoes to protect his feet." Jet said.

"Yes, that would be good. He already seems to be doing much better than before." Kay said.
"That's nice. I'm sure he'll like having shoes to protect his feet." Jet said.

"Yes, that would be good. He already seems to be doing much better than before." Kay said.
"And I fed him! None of the horses had breakfast this morning," Aaron accused.

"Comfy bed, good food... It'll put anyone in a good mood," Petyr pointed out.
"And I fed him! None of the horses had breakfast this morning," Aaron accused.

"Comfy bed, good food... It'll put anyone in a good mood," Petyr pointed out.
"Well, I'll talk to the stablehands about it." Jet promised. He doubted that was really the case, though.

"That's true. It will probably help him heal faster. Especially now he's had a good bath to keep him nice and clean." Kay said.
"Well, I'll talk to the stablehands about it." Jet promised. He doubted that was really the case, though.

"That's true. It will probably help him heal faster. Especially now he's had a good bath to keep him nice and clean." Kay said.
Aaron nodded. "I had to feed all of them!"

"He was good at that," Petyr agreed. "Hopefully it'll keep him in a good mood."
Aaron nodded. "I had to feed all of them!"

"He was good at that," Petyr agreed. "Hopefully it'll keep him in a good mood."
"Well, it's good that you fed them. I'll yell at the stablehands." Jet promised.

"Hopefully. It will be good if he heals up enough to get the bandages off soon. Poor thing seems stressed by not seeing." Kay said.
"Well, it's good that you fed them. I'll yell at the stablehands." Jet promised.

"Hopefully. It will be good if he heals up enough to get the bandages off soon. Poor thing seems stressed by not seeing." Kay said.
Aaron nodded, not realising he was wrong and getting people in trouble.

"Well, I think anyone sane would be," Petyr pointed out. "Unless you're born that way, of course. He's used to seeing, though."
Aaron nodded, not realising he was wrong and getting people in trouble.

"Well, I think anyone sane would be," Petyr pointed out. "Unless you're born that way, of course. He's used to seeing, though."
Livius didn't correct Aaron. He was sure his father would know to ask and not just yell right away. He tried to eat his lunch quickly so he could take Aaron and Lucky to the blacksmith.

"I wonder if we could make eye holes in his bandages...." Kay was a little wary of cutting the bandages so near the boy's eyes, but it might calm him down, and while he was asleep he'd be still enough to do it.
Livius didn't correct Aaron. He was sure his father would know to ask and not just yell right away. He tried to eat his lunch quickly so he could take Aaron and Lucky to the blacksmith.

"I wonder if we could make eye holes in his bandages...." Kay was a little wary of cutting the bandages so near the boy's eyes, but it might calm him down, and while he was asleep he'd be still enough to do it.
Aaron tried to eat his lunch quickly too, out of excitement. When he was done, he said, "Can we go now? Please, please, please?"

"I don't see why not. His eyes themselves aren't really in need of bandages," Petyr shrugged, not knowing much about medicine. "He'd probably be happier."
Aaron tried to eat his lunch quickly too, out of excitement. When he was done, he said, "Can we go now? Please, please, please?"

"I don't see why not. His eyes themselves aren't really in need of bandages," Petyr shrugged, not knowing much about medicine. "He'd probably be happier."
1 2 ... 3608 3609 3610 3611 3612 ... 5811 5812