Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 ... 5811 5812
Livius didn't know what was wrong. Sean figure it must be the picture, so he took it down. He didn't want to damage it and upset Eden, though, so he just brought it out of the room.
Livius didn't know what was wrong. Sean figure it must be the picture, so he took it down. He didn't want to damage it and upset Eden, though, so he just brought it out of the room.
Myrcella cried out for her husband, and then her sons, and finally for Eden himself to help her. When Sean took away the drawing, she didn't calm, only disappearing.
Myrcella cried out for her husband, and then her sons, and finally for Eden himself to help her. When Sean took away the drawing, she didn't calm, only disappearing.
"I guess it's not pretend." Livius mumbled. He felt bad for having hurt Myrcella. He hadn't expected that to happen at all.
"I guess it's not pretend." Livius mumbled. He felt bad for having hurt Myrcella. He hadn't expected that to happen at all.
"Is she going to be okay?" Rhydian asked, wondering if she was hurt or just confused and frightened. Blaire whimpered under the cover.
"Is she going to be okay?" Rhydian asked, wondering if she was hurt or just confused and frightened. Blaire whimpered under the cover.
Livius shrugged. "I hope so. I guess we owe her an apology..." He didn't know how to apologise, though, since he didn't want to risk summoning her again.
Livius shrugged. "I hope so. I guess we owe her an apology..." He didn't know how to apologise, though, since he didn't want to risk summoning her again.
"Want a magic envelope?" Rhydian offered.
"Want a magic envelope?" Rhydian offered.
Livius nodded. That was probably the best way to apologise for now.
Livius nodded. That was probably the best way to apologise for now.
Rhydian gave Livius an envelope to apologise with, and some of Eden's paper.
Rhydian gave Livius an envelope to apologise with, and some of Eden's paper.
Livius wrote out a very formal apology for hurting Myrcella and explained about the drawings and how he hadn't thought they would do anything. He put it in the envelope and threw it.
Livius wrote out a very formal apology for hurting Myrcella and explained about the drawings and how he hadn't thought they would do anything. He put it in the envelope and threw it.
"Wow. I guess they really do do things, though," Rhydian marvelled. "I bet there's a book about it..."
"Wow. I guess they really do do things, though," Rhydian marvelled. "I bet there's a book about it..."
1 2 ... 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 ... 5811 5812