Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LGBT (1 x 1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
‘Yeah it’s okay tho. My partner gets it.’ I laugh and turn my phone face down.
‘Yeah it’s okay tho. My partner gets it.’ I laugh and turn my phone face down.
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
"Oh, okay. So about coffee, what day/time would work for you?" I wait a few minutes to send it so I don't seem overly eager. I finish up the actual design then put the measurements in where they actually make sense, tucking my legs underneath me.
"Oh, okay. So about coffee, what day/time would work for you?" I wait a few minutes to send it so I don't seem overly eager. I finish up the actual design then put the measurements in where they actually make sense, tucking my legs underneath me.
Lichtdrache.gif
‘Whenever. I always have room for pretty people ;)’

I blush and put my phone down again before I return to the lineart for the show we’re working on.
‘Whenever. I always have room for pretty people ;)’

I blush and put my phone down again before I return to the lineart for the show we’re working on.
I show Barbra the text and she whistles and pokes my shoulder, emitting an eyeroll from me. My boss looks over my shoulder and nods his approval, "Finalize that one and I'll send it in tomorrow." I sigh in relief and text you, "How does Friday at 5:30 sound?"
I show Barbra the text and she whistles and pokes my shoulder, emitting an eyeroll from me. My boss looks over my shoulder and nods his approval, "Finalize that one and I'll send it in tomorrow." I sigh in relief and text you, "How does Friday at 5:30 sound?"
Lichtdrache.gif
I squeal. ‘Yeah! That sounds perfect!’ I pause before sending the next message: ‘...is this a date?’
I squeal. ‘Yeah! That sounds perfect!’ I pause before sending the next message: ‘...is this a date?’
"Maybe..." I grin and pull out my black pens, spinning in my chair before settling down and getting to work. A small box is tossed at me and I barely catch it, muttering profanities at the mail person for my cubical cluster.
"Maybe..." I grin and pull out my black pens, spinning in my chair before settling down and getting to work. A small box is tossed at me and I barely catch it, muttering profanities at the mail person for my cubical cluster.
Lichtdrache.gif
‘Is that a yes?!?!’ I squeal excitedly from my spot at the cafe table. ‘Please tell me it is!’ I started working on a small puppy for a kids’ show, but after a moment, she transforms into an epic warhound.
‘Is that a yes?!?!’ I squeal excitedly from my spot at the cafe table. ‘Please tell me it is!’ I started working on a small puppy for a kids’ show, but after a moment, she transforms into an epic warhound.
"Yes, it is a date. I'll come pick you up at 5:15 and we can catch a movie or something afterwards." I can feel her excitement through the phone and put the date and time on my personal calendar before starting to neaten the mess of lines on my paper.
"Yes, it is a date. I'll come pick you up at 5:15 and we can catch a movie or something afterwards." I can feel her excitement through the phone and put the date and time on my personal calendar before starting to neaten the mess of lines on my paper.
Lichtdrache.gif
I start freaking out, bouncing up and down and squealing. I show my coworker the texts and he starts giggling and bouncing with me. “Omg i can’t beleeeeeiiivveeee iiiiiit”
I start freaking out, bouncing up and down and squealing. I show my coworker the texts and he starts giggling and bouncing with me. “Omg i can’t beleeeeeiiivveeee iiiiiit”
I blow on the paper lightly, impatiently waiting for the ink to dry. Jackson hands me a mini fan, knowing from personal experience how impatient I am. I put it on full blast and hold the corners down.
I blow on the paper lightly, impatiently waiting for the ink to dry. Jackson hands me a mini fan, knowing from personal experience how impatient I am. I put it on full blast and hold the corners down.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38