Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LGBT (1 x 1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
I wanna do an LGBT Roleplay with someone. Maybe lesbians? Romance-y hopefully. I have a couple female OCs I could use.

I’ll need your:
  • Name
  • Romantic/Sexual Orientations and Preference
  • Height
  • Body Type
  • appearance
  • Personality
  • Occupation (if applicable)

Please don’t ping me, the thread is starred, I’m excited to RP with you!
I wanna do an LGBT Roleplay with someone. Maybe lesbians? Romance-y hopefully. I have a couple female OCs I could use.

I’ll need your:
  • Name
  • Romantic/Sexual Orientations and Preference
  • Height
  • Body Type
  • appearance
  • Personality
  • Occupation (if applicable)

Please don’t ping me, the thread is starred, I’m excited to RP with you!
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
Name: Katune (Kat)
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'5
Body Type: Pear
Appearance: Pale olive skin,dark brown curly hair, hazel almond shaped eyes, round face but sharp jawline, thick arched eyebrows, long thin fingers, plump lips, sharp collar bones, purple streak in her hair.
Personality: Very caring, take nobody's BS, certified mom-friend, mannered, has a rebellious side, can be kind of intense/extra, sassy.
Name: Katune (Kat)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'5
Body Type: Pear
Appearance: Pale olive skin,dark brown curly hair, hazel almond shaped eyes, round face but sharp jawline, thick arched eyebrows, long thin fingers, plump lips, sharp collar bones, purple streak in her hair.
Personality: Very caring, take nobody's BS, certified mom-friend, mannered, has a rebellious side, can be kind of intense/extra, sassy.
Lichtdrache.gif
@Loststar1028

YAAYY!! XD

Here’s my character:

Name: Kiera Kima
Sexuality: Lesbian
Height: 5’3
Body Type: Hourglass
Appearance: Warm, slightly tan skin, cocoa brown pixie cut hair, round, emerald green eyes, plump lips, strong cheekbones, perfect teeth, freckles across her nose, a floral undercut, eyebrow rings, snakebites, small, quick hands, small ears.
Personality: sweet, bubbly, compassionate, loving, friendly, witty, sarcastic, funny, doesn’t take sh*t from anyone, loyal, honest, spicy (when she wants to be.)

also, welcome to FR! Noticed that you’re new!
@Loststar1028

YAAYY!! XD

Here’s my character:

Name: Kiera Kima
Sexuality: Lesbian
Height: 5’3
Body Type: Hourglass
Appearance: Warm, slightly tan skin, cocoa brown pixie cut hair, round, emerald green eyes, plump lips, strong cheekbones, perfect teeth, freckles across her nose, a floral undercut, eyebrow rings, snakebites, small, quick hands, small ears.
Personality: sweet, bubbly, compassionate, loving, friendly, witty, sarcastic, funny, doesn’t take sh*t from anyone, loyal, honest, spicy (when she wants to be.)

also, welcome to FR! Noticed that you’re new!
@Loststar1028 hellooo?
@Loststar1028 hellooo?
Sorry, I fell asleep. And oof Kiera and actually step on me. What kind of story line do you want to go with?
Sorry, I fell asleep. And oof Kiera and actually step on me. What kind of story line do you want to go with?
Lichtdrache.gif
Do I need to ping you? @Loststar1028
And wdym step on me xD
Do I need to ping you? @Loststar1028
And wdym step on me xD
You can do whatever works best for you, though it may take me a minute to figure all this out. Also, fair warning, I'm really gay (pan) and your character seems really pretty so yeah.
You can do whatever works best for you, though it may take me a minute to figure all this out. Also, fair warning, I'm really gay (pan) and your character seems really pretty so yeah.
Lichtdrache.gif
Awwww well thank you! She’s one of my faves! Your character sounds gorgeous too!
Do i need to ping you though?? @Loststar1028
And storyline, iiiidk thinking just bumping into each other on the street or smthn.
Awwww well thank you! She’s one of my faves! Your character sounds gorgeous too!
Do i need to ping you though?? @Loststar1028
And storyline, iiiidk thinking just bumping into each other on the street or smthn.
@Loststar1028 sorry for the late reply I was choosing my courses for next year.
@Loststar1028 sorry for the late reply I was choosing my courses for next year.
Yeah that sounds good If you don't mind me asking, what grade are you in. *you don't have to answer if you don't want to* And good luck with your academic studies! But if you don't mind starting that would be great. And I'll check in periodically so you don't need to ping me.
Yeah that sounds good If you don't mind me asking, what grade are you in. *you don't have to answer if you don't want to* And good luck with your academic studies! But if you don't mind starting that would be great. And I'll check in periodically so you don't need to ping me.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38