Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire rp
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
Hurricane the Seawing|open for interaction

Hurricane hums softly, flying over the beach of the Seawing Kingdom, searching for the perfect seashells for his next flower crown. They usually only last a few days, but this time he had an idea. He could string a bunch of shells and flowers together, and then replace the flowers as they slowly die out. He had collected about 4 fairly large ones, and now needs a few smaller ones. He breathes in the fresh ocean air, landing down onto a rocky shore.
He searches through all of the rocks, managing to find a couple small shells. He drops them into the bag he’d make-shifted out of skin from a bison when he traveled through the Ice Kingdom. He highly disliked that place, though it is tolerable. Most of the Icewings there seemed oddly rude to him. Maybe that’s just because he’s different from anyone else. He really wouldn’t have it any other way, though.
Hurricane sighs in defeat, taking off once more, heading towards the Rainforest where the most exquisite flowers exist. He loves picking his most beautiful flowers from there. It is a rainforest, after all.
Hurricane the Seawing|open for interaction

Hurricane hums softly, flying over the beach of the Seawing Kingdom, searching for the perfect seashells for his next flower crown. They usually only last a few days, but this time he had an idea. He could string a bunch of shells and flowers together, and then replace the flowers as they slowly die out. He had collected about 4 fairly large ones, and now needs a few smaller ones. He breathes in the fresh ocean air, landing down onto a rocky shore.
He searches through all of the rocks, managing to find a couple small shells. He drops them into the bag he’d make-shifted out of skin from a bison when he traveled through the Ice Kingdom. He highly disliked that place, though it is tolerable. Most of the Icewings there seemed oddly rude to him. Maybe that’s just because he’s different from anyone else. He really wouldn’t have it any other way, though.
Hurricane sighs in defeat, taking off once more, heading towards the Rainforest where the most exquisite flowers exist. He loves picking his most beautiful flowers from there. It is a rainforest, after all.
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif He/Him | FR+2
Name: Hollow
Tribe: Sandwings
Position(queen, dragonet,teacher,etc.): Dragonet
Personality: Cold, nosy, likes dragons not noticing her, really terrible at keeping secrets
Past: Raised alone in the desert, where there was a strange tradition of naming dragonets after their personalities, she was used to being thrown around for her small size. Her brothers, Scratch and Slither, taunted her for not being able to keep secrets, alas, she was thrown in dungeons a lot. During her times behind cold, metal bars, she grew colder and more distant to other dragons, hence her name.
Description:Pale, pale yellow, almost white. Bruised tail and wings. Has a noticeably large tear in her left wing.
Talents or other: Trustworthy when she decides to open up, she has a strong dislike to skywings.

@FluffyGlacier
Name: Hollow
Tribe: Sandwings
Position(queen, dragonet,teacher,etc.): Dragonet
Personality: Cold, nosy, likes dragons not noticing her, really terrible at keeping secrets
Past: Raised alone in the desert, where there was a strange tradition of naming dragonets after their personalities, she was used to being thrown around for her small size. Her brothers, Scratch and Slither, taunted her for not being able to keep secrets, alas, she was thrown in dungeons a lot. During her times behind cold, metal bars, she grew colder and more distant to other dragons, hence her name.
Description:Pale, pale yellow, almost white. Bruised tail and wings. Has a noticeably large tear in her left wing.
Talents or other: Trustworthy when she decides to open up, she has a strong dislike to skywings.

@FluffyGlacier
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Vixen
Accepted!
@Vixen
Accepted!
Click plz!
rsghU.gif

"Greetings" she greeted them in a monotone tone, too busy plucking down the last fruits, before she finally turned her gaze towards the unknown dragons. "Hmm, you could say that although i did have some bad ones too" she took a bite and curled her tail around the branch and let herself fall down, now hanging up upside down and continued." What can i do for you two? I don't see messengers roaming around here often, especially funny looking ones like me." she laughed cheerfully.

"Greetings" she greeted them in a monotone tone, too busy plucking down the last fruits, before she finally turned her gaze towards the unknown dragons. "Hmm, you could say that although i did have some bad ones too" she took a bite and curled her tail around the branch and let herself fall down, now hanging up upside down and continued." What can i do for you two? I don't see messengers roaming around here often, especially funny looking ones like me." she laughed cheerfully.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Hollow saw a strange male seawing. Wondering why on earth would he want to go to the rainforest, she trailed him, careful to stay out of sight.
Hollow saw a strange male seawing. Wondering why on earth would he want to go to the rainforest, she trailed him, careful to stay out of sight.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
"Oh nothing really," Sepia responded. His scales shifted back to the pinkish tinge it had before, "I was simply looking to make small talk. Not many dragons come through No One's Land," He gave a gentle laugh before continuing, "And despite the bag, I'm not a messenger. I'm just bringing some new scrolls back to my students."
"Oh nothing really," Sepia responded. His scales shifted back to the pinkish tinge it had before, "I was simply looking to make small talk. Not many dragons come through No One's Land," He gave a gentle laugh before continuing, "And despite the bag, I'm not a messenger. I'm just bringing some new scrolls back to my students."
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Hopeful bump?
Hopeful bump?
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Antisepticc Just pinning cause its been awhile

She was staring out onto the horizon when she heard two sets of wings behind her. Something was heavy in the air. Without even seeing her parents' faces, Agony could tell they had something on their minds.

"Furious, Sunchacer," Agony addressed the two without turning around, "What's the verdict?" She was scared. There were only two reasons her parents would come see her just after taking with the queen, and Agony wasn't a fan of either. Her parents didn't respond.

"Out with it!" She snapped, turning to face them, "What's going to happen to me?"

Furious and Sunchacer looked at each other. Furious was the one who came forward.

"Now, this is only temporary..." She answered. Agony cut her off. No matter what her mother said, it was no use trying to spare her feelings.

"Please! Don't lie to me. Tell it to me straight," she protested, hobbling closer to her mother.

"Y-you're being exiled," Sunchacer stepped in. Agony stared him in the eyes before shoving her way past him. She spread her massive wings and took off, not looking back.

~

In the empty sky, Agony felt weightless. In the sky, she could move like anyone other Skywing. No busted leg could mess with her ability to fly. Agony let herself smile as she hummed a tune to the beat of her wings. Off in the distance, she saw another dragon her way. Her smile instantly dropped. She decided to fly higher in the sky to get out of their way. Agony was in no mood for a fight. Or maybe that's just what she needed. She decided to not ascend too high. If this dragon wanted a fight, she'd be happy to oblige.

As the dragon flew closer, she could make out his green scales and webbing.

"Great. A Seawing. Like I needed my air reeking of fish," She muttered to herself. Farther in the distance, a shape appeared on the horizon. "Another dragon? So this cod-head has backup? Well that's just perfect."
@Antisepticc Just pinning cause its been awhile

She was staring out onto the horizon when she heard two sets of wings behind her. Something was heavy in the air. Without even seeing her parents' faces, Agony could tell they had something on their minds.

"Furious, Sunchacer," Agony addressed the two without turning around, "What's the verdict?" She was scared. There were only two reasons her parents would come see her just after taking with the queen, and Agony wasn't a fan of either. Her parents didn't respond.

"Out with it!" She snapped, turning to face them, "What's going to happen to me?"

Furious and Sunchacer looked at each other. Furious was the one who came forward.

"Now, this is only temporary..." She answered. Agony cut her off. No matter what her mother said, it was no use trying to spare her feelings.

"Please! Don't lie to me. Tell it to me straight," she protested, hobbling closer to her mother.

"Y-you're being exiled," Sunchacer stepped in. Agony stared him in the eyes before shoving her way past him. She spread her massive wings and took off, not looking back.

~

In the empty sky, Agony felt weightless. In the sky, she could move like anyone other Skywing. No busted leg could mess with her ability to fly. Agony let herself smile as she hummed a tune to the beat of her wings. Off in the distance, she saw another dragon her way. Her smile instantly dropped. She decided to fly higher in the sky to get out of their way. Agony was in no mood for a fight. Or maybe that's just what she needed. She decided to not ascend too high. If this dragon wanted a fight, she'd be happy to oblige.

As the dragon flew closer, she could make out his green scales and webbing.

"Great. A Seawing. Like I needed my air reeking of fish," She muttered to herself. Farther in the distance, a shape appeared on the horizon. "Another dragon? So this cod-head has backup? Well that's just perfect."
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Shadowhunter grunted to herself as nothing interesting became of the conversation. Spreading her wings, she silently ascended, cresting the trees and lifting over the forest. After gliding over it for some time she saw two dragons in the sky, a SeaWing and a... SkyWing? She landed on the top of a tree that had a nice perch. She foresaw a potential fight, but given her erratic powers she may be sitting here for nothing.

Join the fight, the whispers in her head urged her. Grimacing, she mentally swatted them away. She didn't need that kind of negativity in her life. Already she had enough.
Shadowhunter grunted to herself as nothing interesting became of the conversation. Spreading her wings, she silently ascended, cresting the trees and lifting over the forest. After gliding over it for some time she saw two dragons in the sky, a SeaWing and a... SkyWing? She landed on the top of a tree that had a nice perch. She foresaw a potential fight, but given her erratic powers she may be sitting here for nothing.

Join the fight, the whispers in her head urged her. Grimacing, she mentally swatted them away. She didn't need that kind of negativity in her life. Already she had enough.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Hollow looked up to the sound of flapping. Great. A SkyWing, and a NightWing. she mentally grumbled. The skywing seemed to notice the seawing, not her, so far. Hollow stuck out in the forest like a broken wing, so naturally, she panicked and shoved herself into a bush, trying to be quiet and absolutely failing at it.
Hollow looked up to the sound of flapping. Great. A SkyWing, and a NightWing. she mentally grumbled. The skywing seemed to notice the seawing, not her, so far. Hollow stuck out in the forest like a broken wing, so naturally, she panicked and shoved herself into a bush, trying to be quiet and absolutely failing at it.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65