Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
[quote name="Aetherstorm" date=2018-01-25 17:51:21] Well then everyone else can fight over who gets the last wii remote for Mario Cart while Shadowhunter is jumping on tumbleweeds and being all `meh` [/quote] When video games come into the picture... they can fight, she has a backup 3DS with Super Smash Bros. Ha ha.
Aetherstorm wrote on 2018-01-25:
Well then everyone else can fight over who gets the last wii remote for Mario Cart while Shadowhunter is jumping on tumbleweeds and being all `meh`
When video games come into the picture... they can fight, she has a backup 3DS with Super Smash Bros. Ha ha.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Relics
Hey, Solstice does too!

*dragon high five*
@Relics
Hey, Solstice does too!

*dragon high five*
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Man, I can't wait till this starts.
Man, I can't wait till this starts.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
@CosmicSymbols
Me too ^w^

FluffyGlacier is actually a friend of mine IRL, so I'll be sure to remind her to start this RP up really soon :D
@CosmicSymbols
Me too ^w^

FluffyGlacier is actually a friend of mine IRL, so I'll be sure to remind her to start this RP up really soon :D
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
Wait when does this start... Sorry I delayed with Anubis XD
Wait when does this start... Sorry I delayed with Anubis XD
DHsCMJx.png
@xxneonblazexx
Accepted! And I agree that we should start, so...

Butterfly spread out her rainbow colored wings, feeling the warmth of the sun on her scales. The other Rainwings were asleep, but she had no interest in taking a nap. She was tired of being stuck in class, and decided to explore what was outside the rainwing kingdom. As much as she loved it here, Butterfly was curious about the outside world. Wandering outside of the territory, she came face to face with a couple other dragons(If you guys are curious as to where to start, reread the beginning part).
@xxneonblazexx
Accepted! And I agree that we should start, so...

Butterfly spread out her rainbow colored wings, feeling the warmth of the sun on her scales. The other Rainwings were asleep, but she had no interest in taking a nap. She was tired of being stuck in class, and decided to explore what was outside the rainwing kingdom. As much as she loved it here, Butterfly was curious about the outside world. Wandering outside of the territory, she came face to face with a couple other dragons(If you guys are curious as to where to start, reread the beginning part).
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
While fiddling with a bag of scrolls, Sepia travelled through the forest. He was trying to sling the large bag over his back, but he couldn't quite reach. After a few attempts, he gave up and let it hang around his shoulder.

"Huh." He sighed, "Maybe I am getting too old for this," He jokingly sighed. Sepia was happy to take on these message trips, but they were starting to take their toll. Afterall, he sure wasn't a dragonet anymore.

He strolled into a small clearing, and he was stunned at what he found. Another Rainwing stood in the clearing. She was vibrantly coloured, so Sepia couldn't tell if she was startled, ecstatic, or a spastic.

"Oh hello there!" Sepia called out enthusiastically. His colours shifted to a brighter, more pink-tinted brown in response to his mood, "What brings you out this far away from the Rainwing Kingdom? I've never seen you around here before."
While fiddling with a bag of scrolls, Sepia travelled through the forest. He was trying to sling the large bag over his back, but he couldn't quite reach. After a few attempts, he gave up and let it hang around his shoulder.

"Huh." He sighed, "Maybe I am getting too old for this," He jokingly sighed. Sepia was happy to take on these message trips, but they were starting to take their toll. Afterall, he sure wasn't a dragonet anymore.

He strolled into a small clearing, and he was stunned at what he found. Another Rainwing stood in the clearing. She was vibrantly coloured, so Sepia couldn't tell if she was startled, ecstatic, or a spastic.

"Oh hello there!" Sepia called out enthusiastically. His colours shifted to a brighter, more pink-tinted brown in response to his mood, "What brings you out this far away from the Rainwing Kingdom? I've never seen you around here before."
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
Solstice soared leisurely through the air, enjoying the light breeze as it tugged at her ears. A voice arose to her ears and she wheeling in midair, instinctively turning invisible as shock ran through her body. Tipping her head to the ground, she noticed an oddly pink Mudwing speaking warmly to an eye-scorching rainbow rainwing, an odd pouch slung over his shoulder.

Her curiosity peaked, and Solstice tipped her wings to silently glide downward, landing softly on the ground between the two dragons. She slunk backwards ever so quietly, perfectly blending into the dark green canopy of the rainforest so no dragon could see her.
Solstice soared leisurely through the air, enjoying the light breeze as it tugged at her ears. A voice arose to her ears and she wheeling in midair, instinctively turning invisible as shock ran through her body. Tipping her head to the ground, she noticed an oddly pink Mudwing speaking warmly to an eye-scorching rainbow rainwing, an odd pouch slung over his shoulder.

Her curiosity peaked, and Solstice tipped her wings to silently glide downward, landing softly on the ground between the two dragons. She slunk backwards ever so quietly, perfectly blending into the dark green canopy of the rainforest so no dragon could see her.
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
Butterfly was confused at what she saw. A large dragon with an especially large head,and a rainwing like body, was standing right in front of her. "Hello!" She replied to the dragon. She noticed a bag of scrolls belonging to him, and her hands itched to grab one. But before she could ask about them, a loud noise came from behind her. "Prrrrrrrrrr!" The Bubbles has awoken. *yawn*. Butterfly laughed, and then reached over to pet her sloth. "I'm Butterfly, and this is Bubbles, my pet. I hope he didn't startle you!"
Butterfly was confused at what she saw. A large dragon with an especially large head,and a rainwing like body, was standing right in front of her. "Hello!" She replied to the dragon. She noticed a bag of scrolls belonging to him, and her hands itched to grab one. But before she could ask about them, a loud noise came from behind her. "Prrrrrrrrrr!" The Bubbles has awoken. *yawn*. Butterfly laughed, and then reached over to pet her sloth. "I'm Butterfly, and this is Bubbles, my pet. I hope he didn't startle you!"
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
Sepia's ears perked up upon hearing the sloth awake. His face grew into a smile as he closed the distance between the two.

"Oh no, my dear; I love sloths! I've had quite a few over the years. Such wonderful pets they are," Sepia chimed, reminiscing. He paused before continuing. "I'm sorry. Where are my manners? I am Sepia. It's a pleasure to meet you, Butterfly. And you too, Bubbles." He introduced himself.
Sepia's ears perked up upon hearing the sloth awake. His face grew into a smile as he closed the distance between the two.

"Oh no, my dear; I love sloths! I've had quite a few over the years. Such wonderful pets they are," Sepia chimed, reminiscing. He paused before continuing. "I'm sorry. Where are my manners? I am Sepia. It's a pleasure to meet you, Butterfly. And you too, Bubbles." He introduced himself.
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65