Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
Solstice hid a smile at the mention of a sloth. they did cause indigestion after all, so she didn't have anything against the critters. She just liked cats a little bit more and got jumpy whenever someone tried to eat one.

She settled more comfortably into the shadows, awaiting the Rainwing's response.
Solstice hid a smile at the mention of a sloth. they did cause indigestion after all, so she didn't have anything against the critters. She just liked cats a little bit more and got jumpy whenever someone tried to eat one.

She settled more comfortably into the shadows, awaiting the Rainwing's response.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Butterfly grinned and held out the little fluffball of a sloth. "Want to pet her?" The rainbow dragon was happy her first social interaction outside of the rainwing kingdom was going well. She was 0% extrovert, and typically just spent her time alone. Luckily, the first person she met shared her love of animals(and Bubbles).
Butterfly grinned and held out the little fluffball of a sloth. "Want to pet her?" The rainbow dragon was happy her first social interaction outside of the rainwing kingdom was going well. She was 0% extrovert, and typically just spent her time alone. Luckily, the first person she met shared her love of animals(and Bubbles).
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
Freya yawned, last night was quite the hazzle. She had to deliver her merchandise in the middle of a war field, good grief, she was glad she had the ability to completely fade into obscurity or all the clashing dragons could have mistaken her for the enemy, only for this she charged extra. In the end she was happy with what she god, a bag full of gold and 3 chickens, who were now roaming around her house.

She wasn't the biggest fan of meat, preferring vegetable, fruits and fish, but the chickens could lay eggs and she could use that as an advantage. She would later figure out to make some sort of coop.

With that she stood up from her hammock, to prepare for the day. She picked up her bags and put on her trinkets and coat to head outside. She stretched her wings and flew off, on the way she saw a rainwing talking to some strange looking Hybrid with scrolls. She ignored both of them, her interest picked up by the tree behind both of them.

With a swoop she flew over them and landed on a branch, where she began to harvest the delicious fruit.

Freya yawned, last night was quite the hazzle. She had to deliver her merchandise in the middle of a war field, good grief, she was glad she had the ability to completely fade into obscurity or all the clashing dragons could have mistaken her for the enemy, only for this she charged extra. In the end she was happy with what she god, a bag full of gold and 3 chickens, who were now roaming around her house.

She wasn't the biggest fan of meat, preferring vegetable, fruits and fish, but the chickens could lay eggs and she could use that as an advantage. She would later figure out to make some sort of coop.

With that she stood up from her hammock, to prepare for the day. She picked up her bags and put on her trinkets and coat to head outside. She stretched her wings and flew off, on the way she saw a rainwing talking to some strange looking Hybrid with scrolls. She ignored both of them, her interest picked up by the tree behind both of them.

With a swoop she flew over them and landed on a branch, where she began to harvest the delicious fruit.

qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Solstice glanced up as she heard the faint noise of flapping wings. A tree she hid near started to rustle and shake, small popping noises accompanying every subtle shift. The poly-hybrid craned her neck to thee a tail that looked mostly raining hover just behind the crown of the trees.

Yay. She thought sarcastically, fear rising in her throat. More dragons to find out about me."
Solstice glanced up as she heard the faint noise of flapping wings. A tree she hid near started to rustle and shake, small popping noises accompanying every subtle shift. The poly-hybrid craned her neck to thee a tail that looked mostly raining hover just behind the crown of the trees.

Yay. She thought sarcastically, fear rising in her throat. More dragons to find out about me."
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
Edit: I'm adding my Skywing child to keep Hurricane company! Also sorry, I made this post long oops) [center][b][u]Hurricane the Seawing[/u][/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/r4D4Myk.png[/img] [center]coloring/design by me (lineart is not mine)[/center] [center][b]”Remember; things may not always go your way, but be flexible, and you’ll get through it.”[/b][/center] [center][b]Gender[/b][/center] [center]Male[/center] [center][b]Sexuality[/b][/center] [center]Gay[/center] [center][b]Age[/b][/center] [center]22 in human years[/center] [center][b]Leo[/b][/center] [center][b]Postition[/b][/center] [center]Wanderer[/center] [center][b]Personality[/b][/center] [center]Usually very kind and considerate. However, he can be extremely rude and stubborn. He is a rather feminine male, almost always wearing a flower crown he fashioned himself.[/center] [center][b]Past[/b][/center] [center]"I'd.. Rather not talk about it, sorry.."[/center] [center][b]Abillities[/b][/center] [center]Breathe underwater, see in the dark, create huge waves.[/center] [center][b]Ratings[/b][/center] [center]CLIMBING 6/10[/center] [center]DURABILITY 7/10[/center] [center]SMELL 5/10[/center] [center]KINDNESS 6/10[/center] [center]STRENGTH 8/10[/center] [center]SWIMMING 10/10[/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [center][b][u]Peregrine the Skywing[/u][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4W8RC9D.png[/img][/center] [center]coloring/design by me (lineart is not mine)[/center] [center]"Don't mess with me, and I won't claw your face off."[/center] [center][b]Gender[/b][/center] [center]Male[/center] [center][b]Sexuality[/b][/center] [center]Bisexual[/center] [center][b]Age[/b][/center] [center]27 in human years[/center] [center][b]Scorpio[/b][/center] [center][b]Position[/b][/center] [center]Messanger[/center] [center][b]Personality[/b][/center] [center]Usually self-centered and cruel. He threatens others and spits out insults constantly. Though, he'd never actually hurt others unless they strike first.[/center] [center][b]Past[/b][/center] [center]"Why do you need to know? It doesn't concern you, so go stick your snout in someone else's business, would ya?[/center] [center][b]Abillities[/b][/center] [center]Breathe fire, exellent flying and fighting skills.[/center] [center][b]Ratings[/b][/center] [center]CLIMBING 7/10[/center] [center]DURABILITY 8/10[/center] [center]SMELL 6/10[/center] [center]KINDNESS 2/10[/center] [center]STRENGTH 10/10[/center] [center]SWIMMING 7/10[/center]
Edit: I'm adding my Skywing child to keep Hurricane company! Also sorry, I made this post long oops)
Hurricane the Seawing

r4D4Myk.png
coloring/design by me (lineart is not mine)

”Remember; things may not always go your way, but be flexible, and you’ll get through it.”

Sexuality
Gay

Leo

Postition
Wanderer

Personality
Usually very kind and considerate. However, he can be extremely rude and stubborn. He is a rather feminine male, almost always wearing a flower crown he fashioned himself.

Past
"I'd.. Rather not talk about it, sorry.."

Abillities
Breathe underwater, see in the dark, create huge waves.

Ratings
CLIMBING 6/10
DURABILITY 7/10
SMELL 5/10
KINDNESS 6/10
STRENGTH 8/10
SWIMMING 10/10

Peregrine the Skywing

4W8RC9D.png
coloring/design by me (lineart is not mine)

"Don't mess with me, and I won't claw your face off."

Sexuality
Bisexual

Scorpio

Position
Messanger

Personality
Usually self-centered and cruel. He threatens others and spits out insults constantly.
Though, he'd never actually hurt others unless they strike first.

Past
"Why do you need to know? It doesn't concern you, so go stick your snout in someone else's business, would ya?

Abillities
Breathe fire, exellent flying and fighting skills.

Ratings
CLIMBING 7/10
DURABILITY 8/10
SMELL 6/10
KINDNESS 2/10
STRENGTH 10/10
SWIMMING 7/10
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif He/Him | FR+2
"May I?" Sepia's scales shifted to a bronze as he became excited. He gently scratched under Bubbles' chin with his massive claw. "I've been meaning to get another one. I've just been so busy I haven't been able to get around to it," He admitted.

Before he could add anything else, a shadow passed over the clearing. His scales shifted to a duller, brown as he pondered what it could be. Sepia glanced up to see another dragon flying through the treetops. Turning to Butterfly, he commented, "It seems we have another visitor."

"Hello there!" Sepia directed to the dragon plucking fruits from the tree behind them, "Fine day for harvesting, eh?" The fruits at the edge of the Rainwing Kingdom were always the tastiest. Whoever this dragon was, she was educated on plants. Or lazy. Sepia decided to think the first.
"May I?" Sepia's scales shifted to a bronze as he became excited. He gently scratched under Bubbles' chin with his massive claw. "I've been meaning to get another one. I've just been so busy I haven't been able to get around to it," He admitted.

Before he could add anything else, a shadow passed over the clearing. His scales shifted to a duller, brown as he pondered what it could be. Sepia glanced up to see another dragon flying through the treetops. Turning to Butterfly, he commented, "It seems we have another visitor."

"Hello there!" Sepia directed to the dragon plucking fruits from the tree behind them, "Fine day for harvesting, eh?" The fruits at the edge of the Rainwing Kingdom were always the tastiest. Whoever this dragon was, she was educated on plants. Or lazy. Sepia decided to think the first.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
A female dragon crept through the underbrush, careful not to be spotted despite her out-of-place colors. Over the years she had mastered the art of hiding in plain sight, since she lived in a desert. She could also disguise in dunes and trees.

Criminal. Murderer. The voices in her head chanted over and over what her insane mind had always reminded her of, her deeds of the past. The hybrid was only a shell of the dragon she once was, her true feelings and heart gone to leave a husk behind. Sure, she could smile and be friendly, even have emotions, but she was never complete. A piece of her heart had been yanked out, leaving a gaping vacuum that in turn ate away at her mind. The dragon that remained was one of hired work and creeping in the shadows. What an ironic occupation for a dragon named Shadowhunter.

She shook her head and almost missed the clearing up ahead. She remained hidden, unwilling to be spotted. Closing her eyes, she peered into the future where she went out and confronted them - which was an unlikely one - and saw hybrids converged and chatting. No way. Not what Shadowhunter wanted to get involved in. The hybrid carefully backed up a few steps and silently hopped onto a low branch. It was a good vantage point, where she could see them but they couldn't see her. This was a good place to spy. There were a couple of futures where someone new came from behind her, but what were the chances? She was fine as it were.
A female dragon crept through the underbrush, careful not to be spotted despite her out-of-place colors. Over the years she had mastered the art of hiding in plain sight, since she lived in a desert. She could also disguise in dunes and trees.

Criminal. Murderer. The voices in her head chanted over and over what her insane mind had always reminded her of, her deeds of the past. The hybrid was only a shell of the dragon she once was, her true feelings and heart gone to leave a husk behind. Sure, she could smile and be friendly, even have emotions, but she was never complete. A piece of her heart had been yanked out, leaving a gaping vacuum that in turn ate away at her mind. The dragon that remained was one of hired work and creeping in the shadows. What an ironic occupation for a dragon named Shadowhunter.

She shook her head and almost missed the clearing up ahead. She remained hidden, unwilling to be spotted. Closing her eyes, she peered into the future where she went out and confronted them - which was an unlikely one - and saw hybrids converged and chatting. No way. Not what Shadowhunter wanted to get involved in. The hybrid carefully backed up a few steps and silently hopped onto a low branch. It was a good vantage point, where she could see them but they couldn't see her. This was a good place to spy. There were a couple of futures where someone new came from behind her, but what were the chances? She was fine as it were.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Antisepticc
*whispers back* Sure! just post the form :)
@Antisepticc
*whispers back* Sure! just post the form :)
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@antisepticc
Accepted!
@antisepticc
Accepted!
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
@FluffyGlacier