Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | >> Lost - Closed for sign-ups <<
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
"That sounds like a good idea." Sapphire agrees. "Lead the way."
"That sounds like a good idea." Sapphire agrees. "Lead the way."
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo7_100.pngtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
Darunia slowly took off into the air, wanting to be off her feet. Starting with a small glide, she built her way up to doing tiny loops in the air. She ignored the darkness and began to survey the forest below. Darunia tried to stay close to the cliff where the others were, but it was hard to sense anything in the small area. Darunia was about to give up when she felt a slight magical aurora underneath the force of the dark mass. The aurora didn't belong to a creature so it must belong to a part of the forest. Maybe prey would be there seeking refuge? Darunia decided to report this to Karale and the others.

"Hey... sorry to interrupt, but I sense a magical aurora to the south. Other creatures like prey could be drawn there," Darunia said as she landed next to Sapphire and Karale.
Darunia slowly took off into the air, wanting to be off her feet. Starting with a small glide, she built her way up to doing tiny loops in the air. She ignored the darkness and began to survey the forest below. Darunia tried to stay close to the cliff where the others were, but it was hard to sense anything in the small area. Darunia was about to give up when she felt a slight magical aurora underneath the force of the dark mass. The aurora didn't belong to a creature so it must belong to a part of the forest. Maybe prey would be there seeking refuge? Darunia decided to report this to Karale and the others.

"Hey... sorry to interrupt, but I sense a magical aurora to the south. Other creatures like prey could be drawn there," Darunia said as she landed next to Sapphire and Karale.
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
Auntyr stared at Darunia. "Huh. That's weird."
As soon as he spoke, he felt a strange tug in his chest. That must be the aurora... He popped into the air and saw it for himself. It seemed to be pushing against the darkness following it in it's wake...
Auntyr stared at Darunia. "Huh. That's weird."
As soon as he spoke, he felt a strange tug in his chest. That must be the aurora... He popped into the air and saw it for himself. It seemed to be pushing against the darkness following it in it's wake...
Visit my art shop! [Commissions are on sale!]
70YmvCZ.png
Habini's eyes widened, 'really. ' He said joyfully, he sighed. 'Ah what a trusty forest this is, good.' He added and then looked at the others.
Habini's eyes widened, 'really. ' He said joyfully, he sighed. 'Ah what a trusty forest this is, good.' He added and then looked at the others.
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
((My god sorry this is so late you guys))
Frost, who had been flying along with them ((that’s whats going on right?)) felt the strange pressure as well. He hoped it wouldn’t be an issue later on.
((My god sorry this is so late you guys))
Frost, who had been flying along with them ((that’s whats going on right?)) felt the strange pressure as well. He hoped it wouldn’t be an issue later on.
Sapphire joined the others as she took off and started to fly. She looked behind her and saw that, yet again, the darkness had gotten closer. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her head and saw a sudden flash of an image but before she could even comprehend what had just happened, it was over.
Well that was weird. Sapphire thought
Sapphire can vaguely remember that the image that she saw looked like shadows. Sapphire shook her head and tried to forget what just happened. She flew to the voices of the group and asked the dragon in front;
"So, how much farther till we reach a place to stop and hunt?"
((I don't know who's in front so anyone answer me.))
Sapphire joined the others as she took off and started to fly. She looked behind her and saw that, yet again, the darkness had gotten closer. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her head and saw a sudden flash of an image but before she could even comprehend what had just happened, it was over.
Well that was weird. Sapphire thought
Sapphire can vaguely remember that the image that she saw looked like shadows. Sapphire shook her head and tried to forget what just happened. She flew to the voices of the group and asked the dragon in front;
"So, how much farther till we reach a place to stop and hunt?"
((I don't know who's in front so anyone answer me.))
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo7_100.pngtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
Sorry guys, I've been busy lately. Btw, anyone gonna watch the SuperBowl? Eh? Ehh?

Karale saw that everyone was taking off, and immediately spread her wings to take off with them. If I'm the leader, how come they're leaving me behind? she thought bitterly. She pumped her wings and began to get closer to the front of the pack.
Sorry guys, I've been busy lately. Btw, anyone gonna watch the SuperBowl? Eh? Ehh?

Karale saw that everyone was taking off, and immediately spread her wings to take off with them. If I'm the leader, how come they're leaving me behind? she thought bitterly. She pumped her wings and began to get closer to the front of the pack.
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
((it's all goood ^^ and not super bowl for me, but have fun .))

Seeing how Habini was left on the cliff he went and climbed down the side to follow them.
((it's all goood ^^ and not super bowl for me, but have fun .))

Seeing how Habini was left on the cliff he went and climbed down the side to follow them.
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
Darunia turned towards Sapphire after she realized the dragon was talking to her. "Oh... well, the magical energy is getting stronger, so we are almost there. I would say... maybe a few more minutes if we keep this speed." She then turned back and noticed that she was leading the pack. Darunia tensed. She didn't like to lead, it made her worried. Keeping a steady pace, she said, "Um, would anyone else care to lead the group, I'm not much of a leader."
Darunia turned towards Sapphire after she realized the dragon was talking to her. "Oh... well, the magical energy is getting stronger, so we are almost there. I would say... maybe a few more minutes if we keep this speed." She then turned back and noticed that she was leading the pack. Darunia tensed. She didn't like to lead, it made her worried. Keeping a steady pace, she said, "Um, would anyone else care to lead the group, I'm not much of a leader."
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
Sapphire looked around at the dragons behind her. She wasn't very confident in being the leader either.
"I think that Karale was in charge earlier," Sapphire said to Darunia. "Maybe she can lead."
Sapphire looked around at the dragons behind her. She wasn't very confident in being the leader either.
"I think that Karale was in charge earlier," Sapphire said to Darunia. "Maybe she can lead."
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36