Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | >> Lost - Closed for sign-ups <<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
>> Lost - Sign-Ups CLOSED <<

You stir awake, blinking your hazy eyes and staring up endlessly. The sky is cloudless, the stars shining bright in a thousand patterns above your head. As you come to your senses, you start to realize that you can't remember anything. Your family, your friends, they're all just blurred faces in an endless darkness.
Panicking, you coming out of your strange trance and begin to survey your surroundings. You're surrounded by towering trees, evergreens and redwoods. You notice there is a chill to the air, a sort of bite that isn't truly there.
A strong gust of wind rustles the leaves on the trees and you glance up to see another dragon flying above you. His eyes are wide in panic and he doesn't seem to notice you; he's too focused on getting away from whatever is chasing him.
You decide to get out of here before whatever that thing is catches up. Spreading your wide wings, you lift off from the ground and leap into the air.
You flew quickly, and soon, below you, you find a small cluster of buildings of stone that look ancient. Diving down into them, you see that there are other dragons.
They blink and stare at you.

"Are you Lost too?"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Long story short, your dragons are taken from your home. Your dragon's memory is removed and they are given elemental powers. They are an experiment, puppets and playthings to some puppeteer.
They are trapped within a dark forest that seems to have no escape. How will they survive?

______________________________________________________________________________________

RULES - READ BEFORE JOINING
-You must be a dragon. In this world, humans don't exist.
-Treat your fellow role-players with respect and kindness.
-Follow the biography template to make your character, and don't skip things.
-For the sake of role-play, all the dragons are about the same size.
-Your dragon's element in this RP doesn't have to be the same as their in-game element.
-Keep violence and romance PG14, I suppose.
-The character you use must be a dragon you own.
-'Age' must be a Stage (example: Teen, Child, Adult, etc)
-Follow all of the FR guidelines.
-Don't play as other people's characters, unless they're said to be an NPC.

TO JOIN - BIOS
Your bio must include:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Currently relationships-
Element-
Powers that come with it-
Personality-
Appearance (insert an image of your dragon, not a link).
-Whether you would like to be added to the pinglist or not
Other-

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE OF YOUR DRAGON, CLICK HERE

Quote:
@moonblinked (Karale)
@BittyBean (MountainFrost)
@NebulaeStars (Nienthe)
@Spacecat71 (Lineage)
@Cupcakekitty2 (Sapphire)
@Sirilian (Mercury)
@Windshear (Inanis)
@Turquai (Lethe)
@Dana888 (Nadia)
@HazelScar (Darunia)
@HawkstarTheking (Habini)
@Tanzz (Ignatios)
@GadgetTheLion (Auntyr)
@countryforlife16 (TigerBlood, CottoncandyTiger, GlowingTiger)
>> Lost - Sign-Ups CLOSED <<

You stir awake, blinking your hazy eyes and staring up endlessly. The sky is cloudless, the stars shining bright in a thousand patterns above your head. As you come to your senses, you start to realize that you can't remember anything. Your family, your friends, they're all just blurred faces in an endless darkness.
Panicking, you coming out of your strange trance and begin to survey your surroundings. You're surrounded by towering trees, evergreens and redwoods. You notice there is a chill to the air, a sort of bite that isn't truly there.
A strong gust of wind rustles the leaves on the trees and you glance up to see another dragon flying above you. His eyes are wide in panic and he doesn't seem to notice you; he's too focused on getting away from whatever is chasing him.
You decide to get out of here before whatever that thing is catches up. Spreading your wide wings, you lift off from the ground and leap into the air.
You flew quickly, and soon, below you, you find a small cluster of buildings of stone that look ancient. Diving down into them, you see that there are other dragons.
They blink and stare at you.

"Are you Lost too?"

Long story short, your dragons are taken from your home. Your dragon's memory is removed and they are given elemental powers. They are an experiment, puppets and playthings to some puppeteer.
They are trapped within a dark forest that seems to have no escape. How will they survive?

RULES - READ BEFORE JOINING
-You must be a dragon. In this world, humans don't exist.
-Treat your fellow role-players with respect and kindness.
-Follow the biography template to make your character, and don't skip things.
-For the sake of role-play, all the dragons are about the same size.
-Your dragon's element in this RP doesn't have to be the same as their in-game element.
-Keep violence and romance PG14, I suppose.
-The character you use must be a dragon you own.
-'Age' must be a Stage (example: Teen, Child, Adult, etc)
-Follow all of the FR guidelines.
-Don't play as other people's characters, unless they're said to be an NPC.

TO JOIN - BIOS
Your bio must include:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Currently relationships-
Element-
Personality-
-Whether you would like to be added to the pinglist or not
Other-

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE OF YOUR DRAGON, CLICK HERE

Quote:
@moonblinked (Karale)
@BittyBean (MountainFrost)
@NebulaeStars (Nienthe)
@Spacecat71 (Lineage)
@Cupcakekitty2 (Sapphire)
@Sirilian (Mercury)
@Windshear (Inanis)
@Turquai (Lethe)
@Dana888 (Nadia)
@HazelScar (Darunia)
@HawkstarTheking (Habini)
@Tanzz (Ignatios)
@GadgetTheLion (Auntyr)
@countryforlife16 (TigerBlood, CottoncandyTiger, GlowingTiger)
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
[b]MY BIO[/b] [b]Name-[/b] Karale ("Flamebender") [b]Age-[/b] Karale is in her late teens. [b]Gender-[/b] Female [b]Sexuality-[/b] She is bi-sexual. [b]Current relationships-[/b] She is not currently in any relationships, but that may change. [b]Element-[/b] Her element is fire. [b]Powers that come with it-[/b] She can shape flames, and bend them to her will, earning her the nickname 'Flamebender'. She breathes fire, and has slightly fire-proof scales. [b]Personality-[/b] She has an extremely barbed and sharp tongue, and is prickly around the edges. She is rude and competitive, and often naive. Karale acts like she knows a lot, but she is really just as confused- if not more- as another Lost. She is not good for anyone who angers her, as she breaths fire; and she is, sadly, easily angered. Watch out. (this will develop as I RP with her, and maybe some of my other characters.) [b]Appearance-[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38676356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386764/38676356_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Other-[/b] Will be updated while role-play takes place.
MY BIO

Name- Karale ("Flamebender")
Age- Karale is in her late teens.
Gender- Female
Sexuality- She is bi-sexual.
Current relationships- She is not currently in any relationships, but that may change.
Element- Her element is fire.
Powers that come with it- She can shape flames, and bend them to her will, earning her the nickname 'Flamebender'. She breathes fire, and has slightly fire-proof scales.
Personality- She has an extremely barbed and sharp tongue, and is prickly around the edges. She is rude and competitive, and often naive. Karale acts like she knows a lot, but she is really just as confused- if not more- as another Lost. She is not good for anyone who angers her, as she breaths fire; and she is, sadly, easily angered. Watch out. (this will develop as I RP with her, and maybe some of my other characters.)
Appearance-

38676356_350.png

Other- Will be updated while role-play takes place.
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@BittyBean
If you'd like to roleplay, we could always do it here, as long as you want to do it with dragons. x3
My really detailed bios are on humans, this one isn't that good and no one's joining anyway, we could always make a private roleplay x>
@BittyBean
If you'd like to roleplay, we could always do it here, as long as you want to do it with dragons. x3
My really detailed bios are on humans, this one isn't that good and no one's joining anyway, we could always make a private roleplay x>
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@flamingdreams

I was wondering if I could join? This honestly seems hella neat
@flamingdreams

I was wondering if I could join? This honestly seems hella neat
+3 hours FR time
tumblr_ojha3sJ2Q91vgb4t3o1_500.jpg
@flamingdreams sure! This seems like fun! I’ll get to setting up my bio in a sec.
@flamingdreams sure! This seems like fun! I’ll get to setting up my bio in a sec.
@NebulaeStars
Of course you could! Just fill out the bio, you don't have to ask and you can have as many character as you can reasonably control ^^
@NebulaeStars
Of course you could! Just fill out the bio, you don't have to ask and you can have as many character as you can reasonably control ^^
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@BittyBean
Of course!
@BittyBean
Of course!
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
Name-
MountainFrost
Age-
Teen(17 in human years)
Gender-
Male
Sexuality-
Pansexual
Currently relationships-
None
Element-
Ice
...um, never thought about this lol. Uh, how bout this, he currently has discovered two of his powers:
1) a mostly defensive ability where water condenses and freezes on his fur and forms very sharp spikes(more so on his mane and other fuzzy bits). This severely slows him down and renders him flightless.
2) an offensive ability where ice forms and sharpens at his claws and fronts of his wings. This ice is fragile and breaks fairly easily, so he’s gotta be extra careful using it.
Personality-
Other-
Should I include personality and all that stuff?
Name-
MountainFrost
Age-
Teen(17 in human years)
Gender-
Male
Sexuality-
Pansexual
Currently relationships-
None
Element-
Ice
...um, never thought about this lol. Uh, how bout this, he currently has discovered two of his powers:
1) a mostly defensive ability where water condenses and freezes on his fur and forms very sharp spikes(more so on his mane and other fuzzy bits). This severely slows him down and renders him flightless.
2) an offensive ability where ice forms and sharpens at his claws and fronts of his wings. This ice is fragile and breaks fairly easily, so he’s gotta be extra careful using it.
Personality-
Other-
Should I include personality and all that stuff?
...for some reason I didn’t see the last two until now, gimme a sec.
...for some reason I didn’t see the last two until now, gimme a sec.
Personality- MountainFrost is fairly shy around strangers. He is quiet and calm. He’s patient and knows when to stay out of something. He likes the quiet, but never the silence. Appearance- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38932281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389323/38932281_350.png[/img] [/url] (Hope that worked)
Personality-
MountainFrost is fairly shy around strangers. He is quiet and calm. He’s patient and knows when to stay out of something. He likes the quiet, but never the silence.
Appearance-

38932281_350.png

(Hope that worked)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36