Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | >> Lost - Closed for sign-ups <<
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36
Habini looked down the side of the cliff and nodded his head. 'Yeah,' he said, 'I hope we can get back to th forest soon.' He wished while touching his chin.
Habini looked down the side of the cliff and nodded his head. 'Yeah,' he said, 'I hope we can get back to th forest soon.' He wished while touching his chin.
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
Karale sat up, her legs and wings sore due to the night of lying stiffly. She noticed Auntyr had awakened as well and was muttering to himself, while most of the others had wondered to the ledge outside the cave.

Karale blinked the haze from her dark purple eyes and turned to Auntyr. "Did you sleep well?" She rolled her eyes. "I hope at least one dragon did," she said sarcastically.
Karale sat up, her legs and wings sore due to the night of lying stiffly. She noticed Auntyr had awakened as well and was muttering to himself, while most of the others had wondered to the ledge outside the cave.

Karale blinked the haze from her dark purple eyes and turned to Auntyr. "Did you sleep well?" She rolled her eyes. "I hope at least one dragon did," she said sarcastically.
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
Auntyr sniffed and turned to Karale.

"Okay. Not as well as I had hoped, but it'll do me well for the day." His claws clicked on the cave floor as he stepped outside into the crisp air.
Auntyr sniffed and turned to Karale.

"Okay. Not as well as I had hoped, but it'll do me well for the day." His claws clicked on the cave floor as he stepped outside into the crisp air.
Visit my art shop! [Commissions are on sale!]
70YmvCZ.png
Karale nodded. As sleepy as she was, she didn't want to go out of the cave into the fresh air just yet. Most of the dragons were out there, and now that the cave was mostly empty she took the chance to sprawl out on the ground.
Karale nodded. As sleepy as she was, she didn't want to go out of the cave into the fresh air just yet. Most of the dragons were out there, and now that the cave was mostly empty she took the chance to sprawl out on the ground.
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
((I have to go, see you guys later))
((I have to go, see you guys later))
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
((Okay see yah ^^))
((Okay see yah ^^))
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
((anyone here?))
((anyone here?))
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
((Me, but I have to get off for an hour and a half in like, six minutes to ride the bus home.))
((Me, but I have to get off for an hour and a half in like, six minutes to ride the bus home.))
((okay. I'll check back later))
((okay. I'll check back later))
Please Click Eggs
Tiger woke up with a start and sighed, glancing around at the few dragons that were awake and trotted over to Glow and Cotton. She pokes Glow and Cotton before walking out and opening her wings to stretch, with her eyes closed and a big yawn she opens them and starts to glide around the cave. She gently lands at the enterence looking out over the sky and woods, "if the dragon stars nose points that way, then...we should go that way." She mumbles to herself then turns to wait for her siblings.

Cotton wakes with a big yawn and sleepy eyes then snaps out of it and starts to jump around the cave excitedly. She stretches while flicking her tail and pads out of the cave to see tiger and talk to her about place to go for food. Her belly rumbles, her cheeks turn pink and her head hung down as tiger smiles and rest her tail on her shoulder.

Glow get up with a huff and sigh as he shakes hes head to get rid of his sleepiness and fighting the urge to fall back asleep. Making hes way out he looks at Tiger and Cotton with a morning nod then mutters, "did you see the stars?" Tiger nodded as he smiles. "The nose points to the west, tons of shelter, food, water." Glow nods at what Tiger says and looks at them, noticing a little tension from one dragon, "If they want to come, the one looks like she wants to lead so its her decision." He mumbles for Tiger and Cotton to hear.
Tiger woke up with a start and sighed, glancing around at the few dragons that were awake and trotted over to Glow and Cotton. She pokes Glow and Cotton before walking out and opening her wings to stretch, with her eyes closed and a big yawn she opens them and starts to glide around the cave. She gently lands at the enterence looking out over the sky and woods, "if the dragon stars nose points that way, then...we should go that way." She mumbles to herself then turns to wait for her siblings.

Cotton wakes with a big yawn and sleepy eyes then snaps out of it and starts to jump around the cave excitedly. She stretches while flicking her tail and pads out of the cave to see tiger and talk to her about place to go for food. Her belly rumbles, her cheeks turn pink and her head hung down as tiger smiles and rest her tail on her shoulder.

Glow get up with a huff and sigh as he shakes hes head to get rid of his sleepiness and fighting the urge to fall back asleep. Making hes way out he looks at Tiger and Cotton with a morning nod then mutters, "did you see the stars?" Tiger nodded as he smiles. "The nose points to the west, tons of shelter, food, water." Glow nods at what Tiger says and looks at them, noticing a little tension from one dragon, "If they want to come, the one looks like she wants to lead so its her decision." He mumbles for Tiger and Cotton to hear.
3.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36