Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The World across the Sea (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
((Oml guys your posts are amazing! I AM HYPEEEDDD Moi my child omg xD Omg they went to June and Tem's house and omg they're not even there XD Aerik-))
((Oml guys your posts are amazing! I AM HYPEEEDDD Moi my child omg xD Omg they went to June and Tem's house and omg they're not even there XD Aerik-))
(( you guys posted immeadtly after i fell asleep!!!! D: sdfghjkl.... i'm SUPER DUPER hyped to rp with you guys again though!!!! ;v; i missed how fun this was...

moi is Amazing honestly but i'm biased! :P also i.... misunderstood both your posts but may i keep it as "they were told to go to the wrong area" ))
(( you guys posted immeadtly after i fell asleep!!!! D: sdfghjkl.... i'm SUPER DUPER hyped to rp with you guys again though!!!! ;v; i missed how fun this was...

moi is Amazing honestly but i'm biased! :P also i.... misunderstood both your posts but may i keep it as "they were told to go to the wrong area" ))
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
((Good morning! Omg I'm not sure if you're in school or asleep but yeah I miss this so much too <3 So very much hyped my dudies

Honestly, your misunderstood our posts is what made Moi so pure and amazing XD Like they going to the wrong destinations is very on point XD))
((Good morning! Omg I'm not sure if you're in school or asleep but yeah I miss this so much too <3 So very much hyped my dudies

Honestly, your misunderstood our posts is what made Moi so pure and amazing XD Like they going to the wrong destinations is very on point XD))
(( AAAA I got distracted.... ;v; that's usually the reason for my late replies sorry; hype everywhere!!!!!!!! :D there is so much hype

gosh i'm glad!! it really feels on point for them in a way- they'd do their best to read it back and forth and again but this time they got so excited to see their friends they wanted to meet them in their house and then... gestures to current events. this is the result

who's going to find them? 0:
(( AAAA I got distracted.... ;v; that's usually the reason for my late replies sorry; hype everywhere!!!!!!!! :D there is so much hype

gosh i'm glad!! it really feels on point for them in a way- they'd do their best to read it back and forth and again but this time they got so excited to see their friends they wanted to meet them in their house and then... gestures to current events. this is the result

who's going to find them? 0:
((It’s okay! I am distracted now too xD Having some friends over and we’re watching some movies found online xD

Yup! That’s 100% Moi for you xD It’s their charm and omg, we’ll have to wait and see my friend x3))
((It’s okay! I am distracted now too xD Having some friends over and we’re watching some movies found online xD

Yup! That’s 100% Moi for you xD It’s their charm and omg, we’ll have to wait and see my friend x3))
(( Oooooh, okay! Have fun abyss! :D you gotta watch the bestest movies!!!

Pretty much, hehehehe! They do their best!! Also oh man someone better because otherwise Moi's just going to wait outside their house for a long time thinking they went out for an errand or something
(( Oooooh, okay! Have fun abyss! :D you gotta watch the bestest movies!!!

Pretty much, hehehehe! They do their best!! Also oh man someone better because otherwise Moi's just going to wait outside their house for a long time thinking they went out for an errand or something
They left and I'm all free now! ^^ Thanks anyway my dude!

Omg Moi XD Anyway how about you, how have your day been? ^^))
They left and I'm all free now! ^^ Thanks anyway my dude!

Omg Moi XD Anyway how about you, how have your day been? ^^))
(( Ooooh, there they goooooo....... :0 and you're welcome!!

They're amazing and i love em. :D my day's been pretty ok! Gonna see the new years!!!!!!!!! What about you?
(( Ooooh, there they goooooo....... :0 and you're welcome!!

They're amazing and i love em. :D my day's been pretty ok! Gonna see the new years!!!!!!!!! What about you?
Ahh okay! Have fun when you do! ^^ I hope you'll see some good fireworks, I'm still debating whether I should go see it or not too, but then again my lazy and introvert self might convinced me otherwise xD Gonna need to stay up late tonight cause I need to give out my new year wishes to important people <3

My day has been going well too! ^^ planning to play some more video game as we wait for our beloved Dusk to return xD))
Ahh okay! Have fun when you do! ^^ I hope you'll see some good fireworks, I'm still debating whether I should go see it or not too, but then again my lazy and introvert self might convinced me otherwise xD Gonna need to stay up late tonight cause I need to give out my new year wishes to important people <3

My day has been going well too! ^^ planning to play some more video game as we wait for our beloved Dusk to return xD))
Aerik could see the figure at the door of June's wonderful house, grinning in recognition from a mile away. She remembered the tree falling through the roof of her barn all those years ago; a lot had happened since, but Moi would always be Moi. "Moi!" She called out to them, speeding up into a run to reach the door too. "You're coming too? Spirits, it's been years! They said they'd meet us down at the docks, Moi, they've probably already packed everything up. C'mon."

Tem scooped up Wynne as she returned to her family group, grinning at their antics and will to tease Querida. "That's enough." She watched June pick up their oldest daughter, something happy sparking in her soul at the sight of her family together. "Are they coming? I want to get on the ship, it leaves tonight and I want a good place to see everything - everything! You know the sea goes on forever and ever," She put Wynne down and crouched down to tell a story to the fascinated twins. "And if you go far enough, you'll drop off the earth. Splash!" She half-lunged forward at the last word, causing them to jump.

((I get the feeling Tem is the one to tell the kids all sorts of nonsense))
Aerik could see the figure at the door of June's wonderful house, grinning in recognition from a mile away. She remembered the tree falling through the roof of her barn all those years ago; a lot had happened since, but Moi would always be Moi. "Moi!" She called out to them, speeding up into a run to reach the door too. "You're coming too? Spirits, it's been years! They said they'd meet us down at the docks, Moi, they've probably already packed everything up. C'mon."

Tem scooped up Wynne as she returned to her family group, grinning at their antics and will to tease Querida. "That's enough." She watched June pick up their oldest daughter, something happy sparking in her soul at the sight of her family together. "Are they coming? I want to get on the ship, it leaves tonight and I want a good place to see everything - everything! You know the sea goes on forever and ever," She put Wynne down and crouched down to tell a story to the fascinated twins. "And if you go far enough, you'll drop off the earth. Splash!" She half-lunged forward at the last word, causing them to jump.

((I get the feeling Tem is the one to tell the kids all sorts of nonsense))
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12