Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The World across the Sea (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
((Happy new year again guys ^^ I'm posting so I don't lose the thread because I forgot to link it))
((Happy new year again guys ^^ I'm posting so I don't lose the thread because I forgot to link it))
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
((You too, New Year just started for me I don't care xD My fav character in the game I've been playing has finally make her appearance! Damn I've been waiting and I cannot wait to obtain her-))
((You too, New Year just started for me I don't care xD My fav character in the game I've been playing has finally make her appearance! Damn I've been waiting and I cannot wait to obtain her-))
((Omg good luck XD I hope she's not too hard to get XD)
((Omg good luck XD I hope she's not too hard to get XD)
I believe she takes 30 fragments to unlock, I almost have 5 now xD But I only have 14 days to get her so pray for me-))
I believe she takes 30 fragments to unlock, I almost have 5 now xD But I only have 14 days to get her so pray for me-))
((Omg good luck O.o())
((Omg good luck O.o())
Moi gave Aerik and June a sheepish grin. Rubbing a hand behind their head, they said, "Sorry about that! Too excited, I guess!"

After hearing Aerik call out to Tem and June, they pause. They kneeled down and stared at the children curiously. They thought that perhaps they were friends of their old friends, but their children?

They were too intense in their concentration that they hadn't realize June pulled them into a hug. With a small yelp, and then a laugh, they said, "I haven't seen you in forever too!" They returned June's hug with a wide grin. "I've been travelling around a lot! I've never been overseas though!"

As June's children approaching them, they looked at them curiously. They were about to dive at them, but they held no ill regard for that. They gave a small pet on Querida's head as she approached, unsure what to do.

They gasped as June introduced them. "They're your children?" They let out a small 'squee' of delight.

They did a small loop-de-loop with their wings, before waving. "Hi! Hello! I'm Moi! It's nice to meet you three!" They let out another squeal. "You're all so cute! I'm sorry I didn't prepare any gifts for you! I would have if I knew!"

They gave Tem an apologetic look. "Sorry for taking so long!" With a sheepish laugh, they added, "I had a hard time getting all my stuff."

They gave a giggle as they heard June's comment. Seeing her take some of their bags, they gasped a little. "It's okay, June! I got it all under control!"

As if on cue, a bag full of notebooks fell.

They paused. "You know, mostly!"

They laughed and slung the bag around their shoulders. "Which one's our ship? I've never been on a ship ever but you know that! I wanna see what kind of ship we have- is it those really big ones or are we going on a boat or are we going on a dragon shaped boat! Do you know how cool it'd be if we had dragon shaped boats? It'd be really cool!"

((Aaaaa happy new years to you two again!! Sorry my reply's a little late;;
Also good luck Abyss!!!!!! I believe in you! You can get the character!!!! :D You just gotta belieeeeeeve
Moi gave Aerik and June a sheepish grin. Rubbing a hand behind their head, they said, "Sorry about that! Too excited, I guess!"

After hearing Aerik call out to Tem and June, they pause. They kneeled down and stared at the children curiously. They thought that perhaps they were friends of their old friends, but their children?

They were too intense in their concentration that they hadn't realize June pulled them into a hug. With a small yelp, and then a laugh, they said, "I haven't seen you in forever too!" They returned June's hug with a wide grin. "I've been travelling around a lot! I've never been overseas though!"

As June's children approaching them, they looked at them curiously. They were about to dive at them, but they held no ill regard for that. They gave a small pet on Querida's head as she approached, unsure what to do.

They gasped as June introduced them. "They're your children?" They let out a small 'squee' of delight.

They did a small loop-de-loop with their wings, before waving. "Hi! Hello! I'm Moi! It's nice to meet you three!" They let out another squeal. "You're all so cute! I'm sorry I didn't prepare any gifts for you! I would have if I knew!"

They gave Tem an apologetic look. "Sorry for taking so long!" With a sheepish laugh, they added, "I had a hard time getting all my stuff."

They gave a giggle as they heard June's comment. Seeing her take some of their bags, they gasped a little. "It's okay, June! I got it all under control!"

As if on cue, a bag full of notebooks fell.

They paused. "You know, mostly!"

They laughed and slung the bag around their shoulders. "Which one's our ship? I've never been on a ship ever but you know that! I wanna see what kind of ship we have- is it those really big ones or are we going on a boat or are we going on a dragon shaped boat! Do you know how cool it'd be if we had dragon shaped boats? It'd be really cool!"

((Aaaaa happy new years to you two again!! Sorry my reply's a little late;;
Also good luck Abyss!!!!!! I believe in you! You can get the character!!!! :D You just gotta belieeeeeeve
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
((It's okay Neb! [s]I almost keep calling you Moi, it became a habit lol xD[/s] And thanks dude! I'm grinding so hard everyday to get those fragments for her, hgnnn my heart, look at that pink kitsune- [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/honkai-impact/images/f/f0/Sakura-1_full.png[/img] Never stop believiiiing))
((It's okay Neb! I almost keep calling you Moi, it became a habit lol xD And thanks dude! I'm grinding so hard everyday to get those fragments for her, hgnnn my heart, look at that pink kitsune-

Sakura-1_full.png

Never stop believiiiing))
(( sdfghkll I guess that's who I am now........ gasps!!!! Also dang she looks so nice?????????? Good luck I hope you get her!!!!!!!!!! Believe like a cat poster!!!!!!!!!!!!
(( sdfghkll I guess that's who I am now........ gasps!!!! Also dang she looks so nice?????????? Good luck I hope you get her!!!!!!!!!! Believe like a cat poster!!!!!!!!!!!!
((It happens a lot XD SHE IS I'M IN LOVE, She's a baddass too like damn, what she does with that sword. I will get her if it's the last thing I'll ever do on that game xD))
((It happens a lot XD SHE IS I'M IN LOVE, She's a baddass too like damn, what she does with that sword. I will get her if it's the last thing I'll ever do on that game xD))
(( Does that mean I can call you June..... though tbh i call you valdis out of accident aha;;. ALSO DAMN I LOVE HER ALREADY????? I believe in you Abyss yOU CAN GET HER!!!!
(( Does that mean I can call you June..... though tbh i call you valdis out of accident aha;;. ALSO DAMN I LOVE HER ALREADY????? I believe in you Abyss yOU CAN GET HER!!!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12