Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The World across the Sea (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
XD Oml I've been up since 3am I just got back in bed at like 1pm XD I'm a morning person not an afternoon person

Aaa make sure you get enough rest all the same !!
XD Oml I've been up since 3am I just got back in bed at like 1pm XD I'm a morning person not an afternoon person

Aaa make sure you get enough rest all the same !!
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
eyyyy dusk you should rest too!!!!! being up until 3 am is not good!! also same, i like mornings A LOT more than afternoons.

Will do, don't worry dusk!!! ^^ I got it handled! :D
eyyyy dusk you should rest too!!!!! being up until 3 am is not good!! also same, i like mornings A LOT more than afternoons.

Will do, don't worry dusk!!! ^^ I got it handled! :D
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
....that was a late reply by a lot and i just realized im so sorry ;v;
....that was a late reply by a lot and i just realized im so sorry ;v;
Omg good morning ya'll! When you wake up of course xD Hope you're having a good day my dudies
Omg good morning ya'll! When you wake up of course xD Hope you're having a good day my dudies
Good morning my bean friends ^^ I'm going to start if that's okay?
Good morning my bean friends ^^ I'm going to start if that's okay?
You’re very free to start this RP lol
You’re very free to start this RP lol
Tem could feel the wind through her hair as she looked out over the docks below. Trade had started, new harbours springing up all the way across the borders. Admittedly, the country was still as isolated and backward as ever, but there was finally cause to cross the sea.

They had the money to rent their place on a ship, something she'd wanted from June for as long as she could remember. She had gotten her family used to wandering, compromising with the house June had always wanted to give her, coming home every so often, sometimes taking the whole lot of them out on her wanderings when she left again, but the sea was a new expedition altogether. She had pushed her for years to let them all get on a ship and just leave, the rest of the world waiting for them across the water.

She knew June's reluctance had been partially her own fault. With a ship, there was always the risk that she'd get on it and never come back, sailing to the end of the world and leaving her wife and children behind. To her stubbornness' protest, she had learned the art of the compromise.

She looked over her shoulder, down to where the twins were playing around with their sister, taunting her with their antics, June with them. As part of the compromise, she'd requested more than one old friend to join them, only one of which Tem knew at all - her blood still boiled at the presence of the were-dog, but with time there was more than a hint of affection mixed in with it as well. June was waiting on the other invitee, and then they would set off to the ship.

Tem's impatience was already burning through.

(Oml I'm sorry it's bad I just wanted an intro post)
Tem could feel the wind through her hair as she looked out over the docks below. Trade had started, new harbours springing up all the way across the borders. Admittedly, the country was still as isolated and backward as ever, but there was finally cause to cross the sea.

They had the money to rent their place on a ship, something she'd wanted from June for as long as she could remember. She had gotten her family used to wandering, compromising with the house June had always wanted to give her, coming home every so often, sometimes taking the whole lot of them out on her wanderings when she left again, but the sea was a new expedition altogether. She had pushed her for years to let them all get on a ship and just leave, the rest of the world waiting for them across the water.

She knew June's reluctance had been partially her own fault. With a ship, there was always the risk that she'd get on it and never come back, sailing to the end of the world and leaving her wife and children behind. To her stubbornness' protest, she had learned the art of the compromise.

She looked over her shoulder, down to where the twins were playing around with their sister, taunting her with their antics, June with them. As part of the compromise, she'd requested more than one old friend to join them, only one of which Tem knew at all - her blood still boiled at the presence of the were-dog, but with time there was more than a hint of affection mixed in with it as well. June was waiting on the other invitee, and then they would set off to the ship.

Tem's impatience was already burning through.

(Oml I'm sorry it's bad I just wanted an intro post)
While Tem was enjoying the scenery, June was loading their stuff onto the ship, they didn’t pack much, save for one, even the mysterious question on how Tem even change her clothes so often forever remain a mystery to her, but not their eldest daughter as she was a literal clone of Tem from most of her personality to her appearance, just lack a certain thing that was her mother’s ability to pull clothes out from thin air.

The only difference was that she has a tendency to shift into a lynx unexpectedly and had a rather difficult time controlling it, she should have mastered the ability by now, like the other Sunvaar at her age, but June was mildly concern that it had something to do with her mixed bloodline, even her lynx child was noticeably smaller than an average height of their beast form.

But she didn’t mind it too much, or at least she doesn’t appear to be. Which now issued that her siblings were poking and grabbing at her maw and pulling at her ears out of pure curiosity and playfulness, trying to check the inside of her mouth and ears, much to the annoyance of the young lynx, even if she hissed in warning, they were unfazed by it.

“Come on, be nice to each other.” June only laughed as she approached her little cubs once she was finished with their luggages and break them away before something more serious might going to happen, seeing that their eldest one was getting a bit rough to her siblings after being grabbed by them already, she can be a feisty little thing sometimes. She leaned down to pick them up into her arms, the twins on one side and the very much annoyed lynx on the other, June just chuckled when her daughter looked away, probably from embarrassment of being picked up like she was a still a young kid, but to June, she was definitely still a kid, barely a teenager at all.

Ever since they’ve got to change the past again and live in the new future, June was pleased with the outcome, and even more happy that Tem and her finally start a family, much to the vampire’s protest after their first one, June had been a bit persistent on having another but they ended up with more than she had plan for, which was a rather pleasant surprise to her. Even if her kids climbed all over the top of her head and act like little rascals to her, June found it adoring, as they seem to be more proper around Tem but downright wrecked June.

“Hey.” June grinned in greeting to her wife as she made her way over, with the children still in her arms and a certain cub had stop struggling at the sight of her other mother, her stumpy tail wagged slightly, she could feel that Tem was getting a bit impatient, but they were waiting on a special guest coming along with them, she had made a promise to a certain weredog after all. As much fun as it was having Aerik around with the whole group, June would want her to tag along on her family journey as well if Aerik wanted, it’s nice to have at least an old friend around while the rest were busy with their own personal stuffs.

(It's okay xD)
While Tem was enjoying the scenery, June was loading their stuff onto the ship, they didn’t pack much, save for one, even the mysterious question on how Tem even change her clothes so often forever remain a mystery to her, but not their eldest daughter as she was a literal clone of Tem from most of her personality to her appearance, just lack a certain thing that was her mother’s ability to pull clothes out from thin air.

The only difference was that she has a tendency to shift into a lynx unexpectedly and had a rather difficult time controlling it, she should have mastered the ability by now, like the other Sunvaar at her age, but June was mildly concern that it had something to do with her mixed bloodline, even her lynx child was noticeably smaller than an average height of their beast form.

But she didn’t mind it too much, or at least she doesn’t appear to be. Which now issued that her siblings were poking and grabbing at her maw and pulling at her ears out of pure curiosity and playfulness, trying to check the inside of her mouth and ears, much to the annoyance of the young lynx, even if she hissed in warning, they were unfazed by it.

“Come on, be nice to each other.” June only laughed as she approached her little cubs once she was finished with their luggages and break them away before something more serious might going to happen, seeing that their eldest one was getting a bit rough to her siblings after being grabbed by them already, she can be a feisty little thing sometimes. She leaned down to pick them up into her arms, the twins on one side and the very much annoyed lynx on the other, June just chuckled when her daughter looked away, probably from embarrassment of being picked up like she was a still a young kid, but to June, she was definitely still a kid, barely a teenager at all.

Ever since they’ve got to change the past again and live in the new future, June was pleased with the outcome, and even more happy that Tem and her finally start a family, much to the vampire’s protest after their first one, June had been a bit persistent on having another but they ended up with more than she had plan for, which was a rather pleasant surprise to her. Even if her kids climbed all over the top of her head and act like little rascals to her, June found it adoring, as they seem to be more proper around Tem but downright wrecked June.

“Hey.” June grinned in greeting to her wife as she made her way over, with the children still in her arms and a certain cub had stop struggling at the sight of her other mother, her stumpy tail wagged slightly, she could feel that Tem was getting a bit impatient, but they were waiting on a special guest coming along with them, she had made a promise to a certain weredog after all. As much fun as it was having Aerik around with the whole group, June would want her to tag along on her family journey as well if Aerik wanted, it’s nice to have at least an old friend around while the rest were busy with their own personal stuffs.

(It's okay xD)
It's been a busy, busy day for Moi. Not least because they nearly forgot to pack every single thing they deemed needed- but perhaps that added to it to. They had to make do with carrying things in any bag they could find- all filled to the brim and at the risk of toppling over.

Could anyone really blame, though? They couldn't keep themselves still, really! Not even to pack! How could they, when something so exciting was happening? The idea of seeing their friends again made them buzz with excitement. Perhaps they didn't know Tem that well, but that was all part of the adventure!

With a wide smile, they flew over to where they were told June and Tem's house was. Their bags, floating from the air of their magic and inside their arms, followed behind them.

They knocked on the door at a rapid pace, jumping up and down. They really couldn't wait at all!

((COMES IN SUPER LATE I'M SO SORRY. D: also its ok dusk!!!! i think your post is ok! c: Hopefully mine... aligns with whatever you guys were hoping for ;u; sorry its kinda short.))
It's been a busy, busy day for Moi. Not least because they nearly forgot to pack every single thing they deemed needed- but perhaps that added to it to. They had to make do with carrying things in any bag they could find- all filled to the brim and at the risk of toppling over.

Could anyone really blame, though? They couldn't keep themselves still, really! Not even to pack! How could they, when something so exciting was happening? The idea of seeing their friends again made them buzz with excitement. Perhaps they didn't know Tem that well, but that was all part of the adventure!

With a wide smile, they flew over to where they were told June and Tem's house was. Their bags, floating from the air of their magic and inside their arms, followed behind them.

They knocked on the door at a rapid pace, jumping up and down. They really couldn't wait at all!

((COMES IN SUPER LATE I'M SO SORRY. D: also its ok dusk!!!! i think your post is ok! c: Hopefully mine... aligns with whatever you guys were hoping for ;u; sorry its kinda short.))
((OMG I'm so excited to rp with you again XD I swear I almost forgot how innocent Moi is, it must be a crime- )))
((OMG I'm so excited to rp with you again XD I swear I almost forgot how innocent Moi is, it must be a crime- )))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12