Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Age of Automatons (OPEN)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
((@ EmeraldWaters yeah, it's pretty confusing. I had a hard time figuring it out too when I first started putting pictures on FR, but I'm sure you'll get it! You can ask me any questions))

Sweeping one last part of the counter, Godiva then waited patiently for the sink to be open, swishing her tail back and forth idly. Inwardly, she felt she could have done all the dishes so the boys could get to work (and also not be exposed to any bacteria or chemicals), but she also felt happy that they were self-sufficient. Godiva then thought about what she had to do today and a small holographic timetable appeared in her hand. Reading it over twice, to make sure she didn't miss anything, she responded to Auriel, saying, "I am pretty free today as well. I have one appointment, but it is in the evening, when my patient's family gets home from work." They probably just want to be there to get the diagnostic, but Godiva couldn't help but feel they didn't totally trust her.

Closing her hand, the holograph disappeared and she looked back up at Auriel. "So my whole morning is open. I might head down to get those parts you needed, since I have nothing else to do. Other than that, I might clean a bit, if you don't mind. Or go out and see if anyone needs help." After she finished what she was saying, her optic sensors did a routine scan of Auriel and Gregor. They probably didn't even know she did it, but it was just a precaution to Godiva. As they were yesterday, both were perfectly healthy to her minimal surface scans, which was enough for her.

"Sorry, excuse me", she says softly as she leans towards the sink to quickly clean the rag and her hands, before getting out of the way of Auriel. She thought of what else she could do and then spotted the coffee machine. They both liked coffee, right? Walking over to it, she looked over her shoulder and asked, "Do you both want some coffee? Gregor, do you want some before you go?"
((@ EmeraldWaters yeah, it's pretty confusing. I had a hard time figuring it out too when I first started putting pictures on FR, but I'm sure you'll get it! You can ask me any questions))

Sweeping one last part of the counter, Godiva then waited patiently for the sink to be open, swishing her tail back and forth idly. Inwardly, she felt she could have done all the dishes so the boys could get to work (and also not be exposed to any bacteria or chemicals), but she also felt happy that they were self-sufficient. Godiva then thought about what she had to do today and a small holographic timetable appeared in her hand. Reading it over twice, to make sure she didn't miss anything, she responded to Auriel, saying, "I am pretty free today as well. I have one appointment, but it is in the evening, when my patient's family gets home from work." They probably just want to be there to get the diagnostic, but Godiva couldn't help but feel they didn't totally trust her.

Closing her hand, the holograph disappeared and she looked back up at Auriel. "So my whole morning is open. I might head down to get those parts you needed, since I have nothing else to do. Other than that, I might clean a bit, if you don't mind. Or go out and see if anyone needs help." After she finished what she was saying, her optic sensors did a routine scan of Auriel and Gregor. They probably didn't even know she did it, but it was just a precaution to Godiva. As they were yesterday, both were perfectly healthy to her minimal surface scans, which was enough for her.

"Sorry, excuse me", she says softly as she leans towards the sink to quickly clean the rag and her hands, before getting out of the way of Auriel. She thought of what else she could do and then spotted the coffee machine. They both liked coffee, right? Walking over to it, she looked over her shoulder and asked, "Do you both want some coffee? Gregor, do you want some before you go?"
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Gregor turned over his shoulder. Godiva was offering coffee. Well, he could use some before he went out, and it'd be nice to talk about Auriel's work. "Sure, sounds good."
Gregor turned over his shoulder. Godiva was offering coffee. Well, he could use some before he went out, and it'd be nice to talk about Auriel's work. "Sure, sounds good."
Wy0IOy1.png
Thinking that she would probably head back upstairs to get some coffee, Worrick dropped his feet off the counter and stood. Beginning to look around the counter and the various places behind the counter, there was no sign of his target. Where had that phone gone to now? If he didn't know any better he'd have thought it had a pair of robotic legs and ran off somewhere else every night just to confuse him. Since he had nothing to really do this morning, the man had planned on making a couple quick calls to just get them out of the way. Unfortunately, the phone seemed to have disappeared again. As he continued to search, Saraxi speaking up again took his attention away from the case of the missing phone for a few moments.

The woman seemed to be blushing for some reason as she asked if he had any honey in the pantry because that's the only kind of sweetener she used in coffee. Honey wasn't a typical choice but it wasn't like he'd never heard of someone doing that before. It wasn't his cup of tea, er coffee but it wasn't any of his business how she liked her coffee. "Honey is in the pantry on the right side, second shelf from the top. You're free to use that too." He replied. It wasn't like he used honey all that often anyways, so she was free to have it. Keeping it in the pantry was basically to keep it from losing its flavor as, apparently, sudden changes in temperature killed the taste of the honey. It wasn't a fact he'd known before Godi had mentioned the little factoid on one of her visits. Not that she could taste the honey, but he took her word for it.
Thinking that she would probably head back upstairs to get some coffee, Worrick dropped his feet off the counter and stood. Beginning to look around the counter and the various places behind the counter, there was no sign of his target. Where had that phone gone to now? If he didn't know any better he'd have thought it had a pair of robotic legs and ran off somewhere else every night just to confuse him. Since he had nothing to really do this morning, the man had planned on making a couple quick calls to just get them out of the way. Unfortunately, the phone seemed to have disappeared again. As he continued to search, Saraxi speaking up again took his attention away from the case of the missing phone for a few moments.

The woman seemed to be blushing for some reason as she asked if he had any honey in the pantry because that's the only kind of sweetener she used in coffee. Honey wasn't a typical choice but it wasn't like he'd never heard of someone doing that before. It wasn't his cup of tea, er coffee but it wasn't any of his business how she liked her coffee. "Honey is in the pantry on the right side, second shelf from the top. You're free to use that too." He replied. It wasn't like he used honey all that often anyways, so she was free to have it. Keeping it in the pantry was basically to keep it from losing its flavor as, apparently, sudden changes in temperature killed the taste of the honey. It wasn't a fact he'd known before Godi had mentioned the little factoid on one of her visits. Not that she could taste the honey, but he took her word for it.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
Auriel stepped quickly out of Godiva's way as she moved forward to rinse out a rag, having already finished cleaning his plate and placing it in the rack by the dishwasher. "If you could get those parts for me, I wouldn't have to rush back to get to my appointments on time and might even finish earlier. Do you want a list?" He was pretty sure Godiva was already familiar with which parts he used most often and probably needed, but wanted to make sure. As she offered them coffee, he nodded. "Oh, yes, thank you." he glanced around the kitchen, and seeing nothing to do at the moment, walked over to the dining table next to the kitchen's island counter to sit and open his holographic tablet, pulling the two connected bars open as the digital screen blinked to life, glowing blue. (like a futuristic, collapsible cell phone). "Are you going to be planning anything important?" He asked, glancing back at Gregor.
Auriel stepped quickly out of Godiva's way as she moved forward to rinse out a rag, having already finished cleaning his plate and placing it in the rack by the dishwasher. "If you could get those parts for me, I wouldn't have to rush back to get to my appointments on time and might even finish earlier. Do you want a list?" He was pretty sure Godiva was already familiar with which parts he used most often and probably needed, but wanted to make sure. As she offered them coffee, he nodded. "Oh, yes, thank you." he glanced around the kitchen, and seeing nothing to do at the moment, walked over to the dining table next to the kitchen's island counter to sit and open his holographic tablet, pulling the two connected bars open as the digital screen blinked to life, glowing blue. (like a futuristic, collapsible cell phone). "Are you going to be planning anything important?" He asked, glancing back at Gregor.
((I’ll wait until you decide to meet at the OOTL))
((I’ll wait until you decide to meet at the OOTL))
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wf1pQW6.jpg[/img] (let's hope this works, I sketched the 2nd and 3rd levels on Auriel's, Gregor's, and Godiva's house since I wasn't sure how we wanted to to the 1st level @ Deramadus @ sufferkat) edit: oh good it worked edit: the one on the left in the 3rd floor, and the one on the right is the 2nd floor
wf1pQW6.jpg

(let's hope this works, I sketched the 2nd and 3rd levels on Auriel's, Gregor's, and Godiva's house since I wasn't sure how we wanted to to the 1st level @ Deramadus @ sufferkat)

edit: oh good it worked

edit: the one on the left in the 3rd floor, and the one on the right is the 2nd floor
Gregor shrugged. "Well, maybe. It all depends what we get to today. I'll talk it over with Mech. We might be planning an attack tonight if he and I both feel like we're all ready. Some of our new recruits need a bit more training."
Gregor shrugged. "Well, maybe. It all depends what we get to today. I'll talk it over with Mech. We might be planning an attack tonight if he and I both feel like we're all ready. Some of our new recruits need a bit more training."
Wy0IOy1.png
((@ Emerald that looks amazing! I love it!!))

Nodding politely, Godiva turned to the machine and decided to just make an instant cup of coffee. This coffee machine could do both instant and beans, but of course, instant was much faster. And since Gregor was heading out the door, she decided that was the best. She was told it didn't taste as good, but she couldn't help that.

Grabbing a jug from one of the cupboards, she went to the sink to fill it up. Once it was full she made her way back carefully, eyes making sure none of the water went over the edge and gently poured it into the machine. After that, she placed the jug down and closed the top of the machine. Lastly, all she had to do was put some of the coffee powder in, which she found near the coffee maker. Pouring the powder in another chute, the button on top that said 'brew' lit up. Pressing it, the machine came to life and in less than a minute poured out hot, dark brown coffee into the carafe.

Taking the carafe carefully in one hand so not to burn herself with the hot liquid (although, she has a much higher tolerance to temperatures than other beings) she poured it into a mug and a thermos that she had laid out earlier. Making sure the cap was tight on the thermos, she grabbed both cups and handed the mug to Auriel while handing the thermos to Gregor. "That should keep it warmer for longer since you are going out", she explained, smiling lightly, "I hope everything goes as planned tonight. I might check around and see if any of the people have any insight, but I doubt it."

Turning back to Auriel, Godiva thought for a moment. "I think I do...but if you could give me a list just in case, that would be good. I don't want to forget anything important."
((@ Emerald that looks amazing! I love it!!))

Nodding politely, Godiva turned to the machine and decided to just make an instant cup of coffee. This coffee machine could do both instant and beans, but of course, instant was much faster. And since Gregor was heading out the door, she decided that was the best. She was told it didn't taste as good, but she couldn't help that.

Grabbing a jug from one of the cupboards, she went to the sink to fill it up. Once it was full she made her way back carefully, eyes making sure none of the water went over the edge and gently poured it into the machine. After that, she placed the jug down and closed the top of the machine. Lastly, all she had to do was put some of the coffee powder in, which she found near the coffee maker. Pouring the powder in another chute, the button on top that said 'brew' lit up. Pressing it, the machine came to life and in less than a minute poured out hot, dark brown coffee into the carafe.

Taking the carafe carefully in one hand so not to burn herself with the hot liquid (although, she has a much higher tolerance to temperatures than other beings) she poured it into a mug and a thermos that she had laid out earlier. Making sure the cap was tight on the thermos, she grabbed both cups and handed the mug to Auriel while handing the thermos to Gregor. "That should keep it warmer for longer since you are going out", she explained, smiling lightly, "I hope everything goes as planned tonight. I might check around and see if any of the people have any insight, but I doubt it."

Turning back to Auriel, Godiva thought for a moment. "I think I do...but if you could give me a list just in case, that would be good. I don't want to forget anything important."
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Saraxi smiled tightly, relieved he hadn't embarrassed her. "Thank you for your help." She noticed he seemed to be looking for something, but she decided not to ask, as it was none of her business. She went back upstairs, first getting her coffee and scooping a healthy dollop of honey into it, then going back to her room, stirring the coffee. Carana was still half-asleep, so Saraxi whomped her lightly on the head with a pillow and, when that didn't work, began poking her sister in the stomach and side.
((@QueenDelta >:D))
Saraxi smiled tightly, relieved he hadn't embarrassed her. "Thank you for your help." She noticed he seemed to be looking for something, but she decided not to ask, as it was none of her business. She went back upstairs, first getting her coffee and scooping a healthy dollop of honey into it, then going back to her room, stirring the coffee. Carana was still half-asleep, so Saraxi whomped her lightly on the head with a pillow and, when that didn't work, began poking her sister in the stomach and side.
((@QueenDelta >:D))
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
"Ah. Maybe I should come.. I haven't been doing much for the rebellion, not compared to you, and I think I should be doing more." Auriel said, thinking aloud more than talking directly to Gregor. He glanced back at Godiva, uttering a quick thank you as she passed him the mug and placing it carefully on the table, to wait a bit for the hot liquid to cool before drinking it. He nodded to Godiva as she asked for a list, beginning to type one up on his phone. Luckily, they were all things they could get at Worrick's shop, so she'd only have to go to one place. "I'll send it to you."

(@ Deramadus Thank you!)
"Ah. Maybe I should come.. I haven't been doing much for the rebellion, not compared to you, and I think I should be doing more." Auriel said, thinking aloud more than talking directly to Gregor. He glanced back at Godiva, uttering a quick thank you as she passed him the mug and placing it carefully on the table, to wait a bit for the hot liquid to cool before drinking it. He nodded to Godiva as she asked for a list, beginning to type one up on his phone. Luckily, they were all things they could get at Worrick's shop, so she'd only have to go to one place. "I'll send it to you."

(@ Deramadus Thank you!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22