Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Age of Automatons (OPEN)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
((@ Juniipersass Godiva is living with Auriel and Gregor :3))
((@ Juniipersass Godiva is living with Auriel and Gregor :3))
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
((@/Deramadus ok for a sec I was worried you were interacting w/ me^^))
((@/Deramadus ok for a sec I was worried you were interacting w/ me^^))
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
@ Deramadus oh thanks for the tip about images! I'm not super used to Flight Rising's coding thing about posting images and haven't been able to find much info on it, so that's very helpful))

"I've got a couple errands to do, and in the afternoon some appointments. Not a very busy day. You?" Auriel replied as he stepped down from the last step, and into the kitchen. He scraped the bits of egg and cheese off of his plate and into the sink, cleaning the plate and silverware and then rinsing out the sink again. He didn't want his droid roommate to end up doing all the housework, or feel like she had to.
@ Deramadus oh thanks for the tip about images! I'm not super used to Flight Rising's coding thing about posting images and haven't been able to find much info on it, so that's very helpful))

"I've got a couple errands to do, and in the afternoon some appointments. Not a very busy day. You?" Auriel replied as he stepped down from the last step, and into the kitchen. He scraped the bits of egg and cheese off of his plate and into the sink, cleaning the plate and silverware and then rinsing out the sink again. He didn't want his droid roommate to end up doing all the housework, or feel like she had to.
[ j e s u s this blew up
[ j e s u s this blew up
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
@ Juniipersass
((Yeah, I'm subbed))

His gaze flickered to the stairs as he heard the sounds of soft footsteps descending the steps. The person who came into view was Saraxi, one of the three rebellion members who was staying upstairs. Apparently, her and her sister, Carana, were something like thorns in the kingdom's side as they mostly stole and caused other such mayhem rather than being combative. Even though Saraxi had a sister, there was no mistaking one for the other. After all, the Tetraxian before him was so colorful she'd probably stand out anywhere, while her sister had a more cool pigment scheme. Either way, the two seemed like decent enough folk. Sometimes you'd get someone in the rebellion who just thinks of it as a way to create chaos or to take power for themselves or something like that. People who are just trying to take advantage of the rebellion and claim everything for themselves. Usually, he'd just end up mentioning the person to Gregor and things were handled. But there was nothing to worry about with the ones who were currently living upstairs. Well, except Razor. But that was for an entirely different reason. Namely, his tendency to not think of his own safety and all.

When the Tetraxian asked if he had any coffee and where it was, Worrick made a gesture towards the ceiling. "There's a fresh pot of coffee upstairs in the kitchen. Milk is in the fridge. Sugar and other sweeteners are in the pantry. Help yourself." He replied, trying to make sure that he answered any potential questions she might have to save her another trip to ask.
@ Juniipersass
((Yeah, I'm subbed))

His gaze flickered to the stairs as he heard the sounds of soft footsteps descending the steps. The person who came into view was Saraxi, one of the three rebellion members who was staying upstairs. Apparently, her and her sister, Carana, were something like thorns in the kingdom's side as they mostly stole and caused other such mayhem rather than being combative. Even though Saraxi had a sister, there was no mistaking one for the other. After all, the Tetraxian before him was so colorful she'd probably stand out anywhere, while her sister had a more cool pigment scheme. Either way, the two seemed like decent enough folk. Sometimes you'd get someone in the rebellion who just thinks of it as a way to create chaos or to take power for themselves or something like that. People who are just trying to take advantage of the rebellion and claim everything for themselves. Usually, he'd just end up mentioning the person to Gregor and things were handled. But there was nothing to worry about with the ones who were currently living upstairs. Well, except Razor. But that was for an entirely different reason. Namely, his tendency to not think of his own safety and all.

When the Tetraxian asked if he had any coffee and where it was, Worrick made a gesture towards the ceiling. "There's a fresh pot of coffee upstairs in the kitchen. Milk is in the fridge. Sugar and other sweeteners are in the pantry. Help yourself." He replied, trying to make sure that he answered any potential questions she might have to save her another trip to ask.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
Saraxi bit her lip, wondering if he had honey. Maybe it was kept somewhere else beside the pantry, like Carana did, but she didn't want to root around his house like some common burglar. Then again, it would be embarrassing to ask. Whatever. Worrick could think what he liked. "Do you keep the honey in the pantry too? It's usually the only sweetener I put in my coffee. The only anything I put in my coffee, actually." Her cheeks flushed a light pink but she willed it to go away as she stood waiting for his response.
Saraxi bit her lip, wondering if he had honey. Maybe it was kept somewhere else beside the pantry, like Carana did, but she didn't want to root around his house like some common burglar. Then again, it would be embarrassing to ask. Whatever. Worrick could think what he liked. "Do you keep the honey in the pantry too? It's usually the only sweetener I put in my coffee. The only anything I put in my coffee, actually." Her cheeks flushed a light pink but she willed it to go away as she stood waiting for his response.
I HAVE LEFT FR
((ahhhh I'm so sorry I've been gone, what's happened so far?? ))
Beneath the surface a turbulent depth awaits.
((@QueenDelta finally!^^ So we're(as in Saraxi and Carana) at Worrick's house, as you see above, and we're going to be discussing what to steal. We also report directly to Mech, or @/Eldarowability, who's second in command of the rebels. Anything else?))
((@QueenDelta finally!^^ So we're(as in Saraxi and Carana) at Worrick's house, as you see above, and we're going to be discussing what to steal. We also report directly to Mech, or @/Eldarowability, who's second in command of the rebels. Anything else?))
I HAVE LEFT FR
[quote name="QueenDelta" date=2018-01-05 09:40:48] ((ahhhh I'm so sorry I've been gone, what's happened so far?? )) [/quote] (Everyone's just getting up/starting their day, Gregor, Auriel and Godiva are still in their house, Worrick is in his house, I'm pretty sure,, not sure where everyone else is)
QueenDelta wrote on 2018-01-05:

(Everyone's just getting up/starting their day, Gregor, Auriel and Godiva are still in their house, Worrick is in his house, I'm pretty sure,, not sure where everyone else is)

Gregor followed Auriel down the stairs and saw their roommate, Godiva, having just finished the dishes. Auriel rinsed the remains of his eggs off of the plate, and Gregor went to do the same. He sent the few steak scraps down the disposal in the sink, and gave Auriel a kiss on the cheek before turning to grab his coat. "Alright, you two. I'm going to meet with Mech and Aaris today to discuss tonight's meeting. You two are welcome to come if you'd like. I should be back sometime around six pm."
Gregor followed Auriel down the stairs and saw their roommate, Godiva, having just finished the dishes. Auriel rinsed the remains of his eggs off of the plate, and Gregor went to do the same. He sent the few steak scraps down the disposal in the sink, and gave Auriel a kiss on the cheek before turning to grab his coat. "Alright, you two. I'm going to meet with Mech and Aaris today to discuss tonight's meeting. You two are welcome to come if you'd like. I should be back sometime around six pm."
Wy0IOy1.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22