Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC]Athena Valley (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I’ll Set up an RP Thread <3
I’ll Set up an RP Thread <3
@Elementis

Yay! I'm so excited to start!
@Elementis

Yay! I'm so excited to start!
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
I will make the separate clan and gathering threads later because for now I want everyone to get comfortable role playing, in case any of you were wondering
I will make the separate clan and gathering threads later because for now I want everyone to get comfortable role playing, in case any of you were wondering
@TimeOblivion @Phelsuma @SwootleDootle @Averat @xspideray @KriiDorah

I am so sorry, I completely forgot to let you guys assign apprentices to mentors DX

Go ahead and do it now <3

Snailpaw is also open for mentoring
@TimeOblivion @Phelsuma @SwootleDootle @Averat @xspideray @KriiDorah

I am so sorry, I completely forgot to let you guys assign apprentices to mentors DX

Go ahead and do it now <3

Snailpaw is also open for mentoring
@TimeOblivion

Yeah I figured her body was still there, just wanted to be sure! I'll have the small patrol find her body but probably report back to their leader instead))

@TimeOblivion

Yeah I figured her body was still there, just wanted to be sure! I'll have the small patrol find her body but probably report back to their leader instead))

Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@Elementis

Are we still allowed to create characters even though the rp started? Because if so I think I might make a Leafclan apprentice since there aren't any.
@Elementis

Are we still allowed to create characters even though the rp started? Because if so I think I might make a Leafclan apprentice since there aren't any.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
@DemonChild77

Sure! I just didn’t want people to get overwhelmed with too many characters but if you think you can handle it it’s fine

Also.....

Plz alert ppl in Cragclan about matching apprentices with mentors I don’t think anyone saw my post DX
@DemonChild77

Sure! I just didn’t want people to get overwhelmed with too many characters but if you think you can handle it it’s fine

Also.....

Plz alert ppl in Cragclan about matching apprentices with mentors I don’t think anyone saw my post DX
@Elementis

Alright! Thank you! I'll make sure all the apprentices get mentors. :D
@Elementis

Alright! Thank you! I'll make sure all the apprentices get mentors. :D
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
@Timeoblivion

I think I’ll have some other cat mentor Snailpaw since Buzzardgrackle is her mother.

@Timeoblivion

I think I’ll have some other cat mentor Snailpaw since Buzzardgrackle is her mother.

Also,

I am making the Cragclan and Leafclan threads.

As soon as the RP day ends then we will convert to separate threads to avoid confusion.
Also,

I am making the Cragclan and Leafclan threads.

As soon as the RP day ends then we will convert to separate threads to avoid confusion.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8