Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC]Athena Valley (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Boop
Boop
@phelsuma

Accepted! Will add you tomorrow for sure ;3
@phelsuma

Accepted! Will add you tomorrow for sure ;3
@pLhelsuma

Oh! I must’ve forgotten to put that in.

You may have a maximum of 3 cats ;)
@pLhelsuma

Oh! I must’ve forgotten to put that in.

You may have a maximum of 3 cats ;)
@TimeOblivion

Cool! Hellbringer still hasn’t replied to me yet, so If they don’t reply this weekend the spot is yours!
( also it’s totally ok to want to invade Cragclan, it stirs up some plot! )

I might as well add:

I haven’t put a slot for a Medicine Cat Apprentice because I want to get the RP going and the Medicine cats should be able to observe and choose who would be a good candidate.

Since I want to get the RP going, I will be creating the Cragclan Medicine Cat and a Leafclan Queen.
@TimeOblivion

Cool! Hellbringer still hasn’t replied to me yet, so If they don’t reply this weekend the spot is yours!
( also it’s totally ok to want to invade Cragclan, it stirs up some plot! )

I might as well add:

I haven’t put a slot for a Medicine Cat Apprentice because I want to get the RP going and the Medicine cats should be able to observe and choose who would be a good candidate.

Since I want to get the RP going, I will be creating the Cragclan Medicine Cat and a Leafclan Queen.
(I can't figure out how to add the image I want, since I can't find the url for it, so could I wait on the picture and just draw my characters instead?)

Username: Emeraldwaters

Past Name: Frostkit, Frostpaw

Current Name: Frostlight

Future Name: none

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Clan: Leafclan

Rank: Medicine cat (I've read quite a few books, and have a lot of experience roleplaying as a
medicine cat. I'm a bit rusty, but I'll brush up on herbs and stuff before this gets started.)

Traits: Frostlight is a pretty white and pale grey shecat, with soft, medium-length fur. She is slightly shorter than average, and has blue eyes, with hints of lighter and darker shades in them.
(just a quick description since i don't have a picture yet)

(-)

- Frostlight can easily be distracted, and tends to wander in both her thoughts, and also when she is looking for herbs in the territory.

- She doesn't deal with pressure well at all, and will sometimes lash out if stressed. If she doesn't lash out, she might go in the completely other direction, completely freezing up and basically shutting down.

- Despite being extremely juvenile in some aspects of her personality, Frostlight isn't super fond of kits. She finds them to be a little too rambunctious for her liking, and too much of a danger to her herb supply. Unless they're sick or hurt in some way, she'll chase them out pretty quickly if they get too close to her herb supply, or her patients.

-She is naive, and daydreams sometimes, which can be annoying to other cats.

(+)

- To cats that aren't kits, or are kits that aren't in her medicine den, she's very approachable and friendly, quick to offer help to anyone that might need it, even if it's something she can't exactly help well with.

- She is a very skilled healer, with an excellent memory, and she experiments sometimes, always eager to share her findings with the medicine cats of Cragclan, or the apprentices, or really anyone that will listen.

- She is a hopeless romantic, often daydreaming about random topics, and trying to predict who of the apprentices might end up as who's mate, etc. She even might go so far as to try to decide which male of the clan she'd want as her mate if she could have one, though usually not in the presence of the leader or deputy of the clan, and she would never dare to break the code, or rather the laws of the clans.

(o)

- She absolutely LOVES pretty things, even if they are completely useless, and has a little space behind the medicine den where she has a mini hoard of pebbles she likes, a few feathers, and other random objects. She's lined her own nest with a few of these objects as well, and if she didn't have medicine cat duties to attend to, she would've probably already decorated the entire medicine cat nests/area.

- Frostlight has quite good eyesight, and small paws, and she steps rather lightly. If she hadn't chosen the path of a medicine cat, she'd have been an extremely skilled huntress, with how lightly she steps all the time.

Family: Gauntface (Father, Deceased), and Dustflare (Mother, NPC unless someone wants to claim her as an oc), Owlkit, brother, deceased from Wispwind at 2 moons old.

Crush/Mate: none yet, may add once other people add their ocs

Password: depends on the type of waffles, if they're the good kind of waffles then i choose waffles

Optional:

Theme Song: still choosing!

Also, could I reserve the deputy and an apprentice in Cragclan, and I'll make the form tomorrow? Unless it's already taken, but I didn't see a form for it.
(I can't figure out how to add the image I want, since I can't find the url for it, so could I wait on the picture and just draw my characters instead?)

Username: Emeraldwaters

Past Name: Frostkit, Frostpaw

Current Name: Frostlight

Future Name: none

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Rank: Medicine cat (I've read quite a few books, and have a lot of experience roleplaying as a
medicine cat. I'm a bit rusty, but I'll brush up on herbs and stuff before this gets started.)

Traits: Frostlight is a pretty white and pale grey shecat, with soft, medium-length fur. She is slightly shorter than average, and has blue eyes, with hints of lighter and darker shades in them.
(just a quick description since i don't have a picture yet)

(-)

- Frostlight can easily be distracted, and tends to wander in both her thoughts, and also when she is looking for herbs in the territory.

- She doesn't deal with pressure well at all, and will sometimes lash out if stressed. If she doesn't lash out, she might go in the completely other direction, completely freezing up and basically shutting down.

- Despite being extremely juvenile in some aspects of her personality, Frostlight isn't super fond of kits. She finds them to be a little too rambunctious for her liking, and too much of a danger to her herb supply. Unless they're sick or hurt in some way, she'll chase them out pretty quickly if they get too close to her herb supply, or her patients.

-She is naive, and daydreams sometimes, which can be annoying to other cats.

(+)

- To cats that aren't kits, or are kits that aren't in her medicine den, she's very approachable and friendly, quick to offer help to anyone that might need it, even if it's something she can't exactly help well with.

- She is a very skilled healer, with an excellent memory, and she experiments sometimes, always eager to share her findings with the medicine cats of Cragclan, or the apprentices, or really anyone that will listen.

- She is a hopeless romantic, often daydreaming about random topics, and trying to predict who of the apprentices might end up as who's mate, etc. She even might go so far as to try to decide which male of the clan she'd want as her mate if she could have one, though usually not in the presence of the leader or deputy of the clan, and she would never dare to break the code, or rather the laws of the clans.

(o)

- She absolutely LOVES pretty things, even if they are completely useless, and has a little space behind the medicine den where she has a mini hoard of pebbles she likes, a few feathers, and other random objects. She's lined her own nest with a few of these objects as well, and if she didn't have medicine cat duties to attend to, she would've probably already decorated the entire medicine cat nests/area.

- Frostlight has quite good eyesight, and small paws, and she steps rather lightly. If she hadn't chosen the path of a medicine cat, she'd have been an extremely skilled huntress, with how lightly she steps all the time.

Family: Gauntface (Father, Deceased), and Dustflare (Mother, NPC unless someone wants to claim her as an oc), Owlkit, brother, deceased from Wispwind at 2 moons old.

Crush/Mate: none yet, may add once other people add their ocs

Password: depends on the type of waffles, if they're the good kind of waffles then i choose waffles

Optional:

Theme Song: still choosing!

Also, could I reserve the deputy and an apprentice in Cragclan, and I'll make the form tomorrow? Unless it's already taken, but I didn't see a form for it.
cR5nE75.jpg
Username: Elementis
Past Name: Snakepaw
Current Name: Snakestripe
Future Name: N/A
Sexuality: Bisexual ( but they’re not allowed to mate lol )
Clan: Cragclan
Rank: Medicine Cat ( I made the rules and I qualify so XD )
Traits:
+ Patient
+ Kind-Spirited
+ Thoughtful
O Skittish
O Soft-Spoken
- Anxious
- Meek
- Self-Depreciating
- Weak-Willed

Family:
Dustcloud ( Father, NPC )
Pebblefeet ( Father, NPC) ( They adopted from a single mom that died at kitbirth )
Rockypaw ( Older Brother, died by snake )
Duskkit ( Sister, died at birth )

Crush/Mate: They can’t have one, but you never know....

Password: They’re both AMAZING <3

Optional: ( skip if you want )
Voice Claim(who you think they sound like): Morty from Rick and Morty but more gender-neutral
Theme Song:
Other: They have WispyWind ( asthma ) and so became a Medicine Cat because they couldn’t fight.
Their mentor Medicine Cat Dewdrop died early being mauled by a pack of coyotes while gathering herbs.

IAxN52x.jpg

Past Name: Petalpaw
Current Name: Petalbreeze
Sexuality: Homosexual
Traits:
+ Optimist
+ Laid-Back
+ Caring
O Curious
O Enthusiastic
O Childish
- Airheaded
- Gullible
- Clumsy

Family:
Doeleaf (Mother, NPC)
Harespring (Father, NPC)
Ripplereed (Brother, NPC)
Acorntail ( Brother, NPC )
Skygaze ( nonbinary sibling, NPC )

Crush/Mate: Can be a player but has to be a girl! Anyone interested?

Password: I love both!

Voice Claim(who you think they sound like):
Theme Song: I Do Adore
Other:
cR5nE75.jpg
Past Name: Snakepaw
Current Name: Snakestripe
Sexuality: Bisexual ( but they’re not allowed to mate lol )
Clan: Cragclan
Rank: Medicine Cat ( I made the rules and I qualify so XD )
Traits:
+ Patient
+ Kind-Spirited
+ Thoughtful
O Skittish
O Soft-Spoken
- Anxious
- Meek
- Self-Depreciating
- Weak-Willed

Family:
Dustcloud ( Father, NPC )
Pebblefeet ( Father, NPC) ( They adopted from a single mom that died at kitbirth )
Rockypaw ( Older Brother, died by snake )
Duskkit ( Sister, died at birth )

Crush/Mate: They can’t have one, but you never know....

Password: They’re both AMAZING <3

Voice Claim(who you think they sound like): Morty from Rick and Morty but more gender-neutral
Theme Song:
Other: They have WispyWind ( asthma ) and so became a Medicine Cat because they couldn’t fight.
Their mentor Medicine Cat Dewdrop died early being mauled by a pack of coyotes while gathering herbs.

IAxN52x.jpg

Past Name: Petalpaw
Current Name: Petalbreeze
Sexuality: Homosexual
Traits:
+ Optimist
+ Laid-Back
+ Caring
O Curious
O Enthusiastic
O Childish
- Airheaded
- Gullible
- Clumsy

Family:
Doeleaf (Mother, NPC)
Harespring (Father, NPC)
Ripplereed (Brother, NPC)
Acorntail ( Brother, NPC )
Skygaze ( nonbinary sibling, NPC )

Crush/Mate: Can be a player but has to be a girl! Anyone interested?

Password: I love both!

Voice Claim(who you think they sound like):
Theme Song: I Do Adore
Other:
@EmeraldWaters Totally! I drew my characters too ;)
@EmeraldWaters Totally! I drew my characters too ;)
@Emeraldwaters

Whoops I replied pre-emptively

Deputy for Cragclan I don’t think is taken, and Apprentice is completely fine

( also, I adore the idea of a matchmaking Medicine Cat )

The knowledge of herb requirement is just there so someone doesn’t try to use poison berries to treat wounds. You don’t really have to reasearch too deeply into it.
@Emeraldwaters

Whoops I replied pre-emptively

Deputy for Cragclan I don’t think is taken, and Apprentice is completely fine

( also, I adore the idea of a matchmaking Medicine Cat )

The knowledge of herb requirement is just there so someone doesn’t try to use poison berries to treat wounds. You don’t really have to reasearch too deeply into it.
@Elementis

Aah, this looks neat and I've been meaning to get back into RPing-- I'll be making a CragClan Warrior later, if that's alright with you :>))
@Elementis

Aah, this looks neat and I've been meaning to get back into RPing-- I'll be making a CragClan Warrior later, if that's alright with you :>))
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@Elementis alright, thanks! Guessing that means Frostlight was accepted?

(hahaha yes i cant wait to roleplay as her and start trying to pair cats up)
@Elementis alright, thanks! Guessing that means Frostlight was accepted?

(hahaha yes i cant wait to roleplay as her and start trying to pair cats up)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8