Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bloodhaven - Closed & Being redone
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Raphael trotted down to the two faes. He's voice was smooth, and he didn't worry about concealing those fangs. Coatls have fangs anyways so he doesn't care. "Hello, what's your name? i'm Raphael, and it's nice to meet you~" He's eyes glowed, and his forked tongues licked his lips unconciously again . . .
Raphael trotted down to the two faes. He's voice was smooth, and he didn't worry about concealing those fangs. Coatls have fangs anyways so he doesn't care. "Hello, what's your name? i'm Raphael, and it's nice to meet you~" He's eyes glowed, and his forked tongues licked his lips unconciously again . . .
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
She looked up at the two "Me? Attendee? Erm, yes suppose I am. Didn't really completely read the note? But um yes! Nice to see a Fae as well." Looking around some more she asked "Is there a library? This place I guess manor looks it it would! Look!" Pulling out a book she flipped to a page showing vampires "They seem really interesting! So do werewolves!"
She looked up at the two "Me? Attendee? Erm, yes suppose I am. Didn't really completely read the note? But um yes! Nice to see a Fae as well." Looking around some more she asked "Is there a library? This place I guess manor looks it it would! Look!" Pulling out a book she flipped to a page showing vampires "They seem really interesting! So do werewolves!"
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
"That's nice . . . Vampires are very interesting aren't they . . . Perhaps you'll meet some in the next few days ~"He sounded like he was giving a joke, yet. . . "Liberary? you'll have to ask the count for that, it's his manor after all. . . Though he is still resting right now." A pleasant hiss escaped his mouth. but he's a coatl, coatls hiss, so he doesn't really care . . .

((isn't being a coatl much easier~))
"That's nice . . . Vampires are very interesting aren't they . . . Perhaps you'll meet some in the next few days ~"He sounded like he was giving a joke, yet. . . "Liberary? you'll have to ask the count for that, it's his manor after all. . . Though he is still resting right now." A pleasant hiss escaped his mouth. but he's a coatl, coatls hiss, so he doesn't really care . . .

((isn't being a coatl much easier~))
sketch shop here!
((Poor Malfunction. I bet he wishes he was a coatle))
"I would imagine it would, and the Count would be glad to show you it, I'm sure." That was true. The spiral would do everything in his power to entice his prey, from what Malfunction had seen. "Vampires? I suppose it would be interesting to meet one. A werewolf, too, though they are more common. I've actually come across one, albeit not on a full moon."
((Poor Malfunction. I bet he wishes he was a coatle))
"I would imagine it would, and the Count would be glad to show you it, I'm sure." That was true. The spiral would do everything in his power to entice his prey, from what Malfunction had seen. "Vampires? I suppose it would be interesting to meet one. A werewolf, too, though they are more common. I've actually come across one, albeit not on a full moon."
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
"Sigh I would like to meet a werewolf . . . Though it might be more fatal for me that you Malfunction. Oh well, and I'm sure the Count would be glad !"
(( wink breed change him! lol that would cost alot . . . though a naomi coatl~))
"Sigh I would like to meet a werewolf . . . Though it might be more fatal for me that you Malfunction. Oh well, and I'm sure the Count would be glad !"
(( wink breed change him! lol that would cost alot . . . though a naomi coatl~))
sketch shop here!
((it's like a get out of jail card!))
"Thanks! It would be nice to meet one! But I'm not sure I'd like to be one. It's pretty interesting but the whole blood part though! Thanks for the info once again! I guess I'll hang around with you guys for now, not much to do if the count's asleep."
((it's like a get out of jail card!))
"Thanks! It would be nice to meet one! But I'm not sure I'd like to be one. It's pretty interesting but the whole blood part though! Thanks for the info once again! I guess I'll hang around with you guys for now, not much to do if the count's asleep."
"Ha true~ Can i talk to you Malfunction? i have some, ah private talk .. . ." He give a wink and nudged the hooded fae.
"Ha true~ Can i talk to you Malfunction? i have some, ah private talk .. . ." He give a wink and nudged the hooded fae.
sketch shop here!
((I could never afford it ;-;))

"I suppose so." Privately, he doubted a werewolf could do much to a vampire. Malfunction faked a look of confusion. He was good at it, too, having spent years perfecting it. "Okay?" He turned to the fae. "Excuse me, it seems my counsel is needed." He said with a fancy voice. Dropping it, he smiled again. "Or something like that." He walked just out of earshot and turned to wait for the coatle.
((I could never afford it ;-;))

"I suppose so." Privately, he doubted a werewolf could do much to a vampire. Malfunction faked a look of confusion. He was good at it, too, having spent years perfecting it. "Okay?" He turned to the fae. "Excuse me, it seems my counsel is needed." He said with a fancy voice. Dropping it, he smiled again. "Or something like that." He walked just out of earshot and turned to wait for the coatle.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
"Oh... If you guys need to talk feel free too! I'll just uh, be right here reading all right? Take how ever long you need!" Dagian looked down and started reading the book.
"Oh... If you guys need to talk feel free too! I'll just uh, be right here reading all right? Take how ever long you need!" Dagian looked down and started reading the book.
((Ah sorry!! Didn't see the last couple replies before I posted))

Koume glided lazily from her perch on the roof, a few hours rest still leaving her drowsy. From afar, she noticed several dragons gathered within the main gardens of the manor. A mottled coatl..'was his name Raphael?' along with a pair of much smaller faes. The imperial had recognized the hooded one from the night before, though he tended to stay in the shadows. A tricky one, he was. Her ragged claws carried her over to where they were conversing, her cloak shielding her face from any form of sunlight.

"Greetings, everyone." She spoke through a lazy grin. "I hope you all got some rest; I imagine today will be...quite eventful." A hint of a snicker followed her last words. "Why don't we all move inside? Today is rather bright, yes?"
((Ah sorry!! Didn't see the last couple replies before I posted))

Koume glided lazily from her perch on the roof, a few hours rest still leaving her drowsy. From afar, she noticed several dragons gathered within the main gardens of the manor. A mottled coatl..'was his name Raphael?' along with a pair of much smaller faes. The imperial had recognized the hooded one from the night before, though he tended to stay in the shadows. A tricky one, he was. Her ragged claws carried her over to where they were conversing, her cloak shielding her face from any form of sunlight.

"Greetings, everyone." She spoke through a lazy grin. "I hope you all got some rest; I imagine today will be...quite eventful." A hint of a snicker followed her last words. "Why don't we all move inside? Today is rather bright, yes?"
Gh7Hkjd.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12