Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bloodhaven - Closed & Being redone
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"Since last night," Kaze responded, "What are you reading?"
He asked. He wanted to ask if she'd noticed all the weird behavior, but he figured that might be a little too direct.
"Since last night," Kaze responded, "What are you reading?"
He asked. He wanted to ask if she'd noticed all the weird behavior, but he figured that might be a little too direct.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
"What I'm reading? Well I heard that I was going somewhere called Bloodhaven I thought it'd be fitting to have a book on vampires! There some about werewolves to apparently, but oh well!" She flipped a page "Huh guess I'm not too late."
"What I'm reading? Well I heard that I was going somewhere called Bloodhaven I thought it'd be fitting to have a book on vampires! There some about werewolves to apparently, but oh well!" She flipped a page "Huh guess I'm not too late."
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
"No, not at all. I'm pretty sure some dragons didn't even show up," Kaze said, "But, um, why werewolves?"
Vampires. It was fitting, but he'd never thought of it. He was sort of suprised at himself. Still... vampires? They were just a silly legend.
"No, not at all. I'm pretty sure some dragons didn't even show up," Kaze said, "But, um, why werewolves?"
Vampires. It was fitting, but he'd never thought of it. He was sort of suprised at himself. Still... vampires? They were just a silly legend.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Malfunction wondered how to show that he knew what the imp really was. "That is correct. We...have similar ideals." He smiled. "What about you? Why did you come here for?" He asked with a knowing look.
Malfunction wondered how to show that he knew what the imp really was. "That is correct. We...have similar ideals." He smiled. "What about you? Why did you come here for?" He asked with a knowing look.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
((Roleplay is now closed.))
((Roleplay is now closed.))
iU1OyHN.png
"Oh, well then. Why werewolves? Huh, not so sure..." Dagian flipped back. Acouple pages still keeping tabs on the one she had been reading. "Apparently the book says they have some sort of feud together? Like, for prey or something. But hey! They might be real they might be fake, you just gotta ask."
"Oh, well then. Why werewolves? Huh, not so sure..." Dagian flipped back. Acouple pages still keeping tabs on the one she had been reading. "Apparently the book says they have some sort of feud together? Like, for prey or something. But hey! They might be real they might be fake, you just gotta ask."
((@LostWithATaco Sorry, I posted before it was there, hopefully you know what I mean?
((@LostWithATaco Sorry, I posted before it was there, hopefully you know what I mean?
((@skullotus it's alright))
((@skullotus it's alright))
iU1OyHN.png
@LostWithATaco
((Is it going to be open again? I really like the idea :3))
@LostWithATaco
((Is it going to be open again? I really like the idea :3))
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
(( @burritoray perhaps soon, yes. but i need to put more detail into the situation and whats going to happen, plus what the 'hunt' is))
(( @burritoray perhaps soon, yes. but i need to put more detail into the situation and whats going to happen, plus what the 'hunt' is))
iU1OyHN.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12