Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bloodhaven - Closed & Being redone
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
"Ah the count has decided to go inside .. . we are a little messed up right now eh? He is the host after all. . . I hope we will meet again~" And off he flew, and into the mansion.

"Greetings count! im never much for formality, but I feel that we'll have fun . . . "Sigh when can he get some blood . . . But it's fun to play around with the innocents . . . Makes it more, interesting~

((we are alittle messed up right now lol))
"Ah the count has decided to go inside .. . we are a little messed up right now eh? He is the host after all. . . I hope we will meet again~" And off he flew, and into the mansion.

"Greetings count! im never much for formality, but I feel that we'll have fun . . . "Sigh when can he get some blood . . . But it's fun to play around with the innocents . . . Makes it more, interesting~

((we are alittle messed up right now lol))
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Malfunction's ears perked up, and he followed the spiral inside. He was disappointed, however, when the Count continued to use formalities. It appeared he would have to wait for his hunt. Why didn't he just let them feed? It wasn't like the participants would have any more chance of escaping at the start. In fact, the opposite may be true. Growling softly, he continued his path in the shadows, waiting to see what the other blood-eaters would do.
Malfunction's ears perked up, and he followed the spiral inside. He was disappointed, however, when the Count continued to use formalities. It appeared he would have to wait for his hunt. Why didn't he just let them feed? It wasn't like the participants would have any more chance of escaping at the start. In fact, the opposite may be true. Growling softly, he continued his path in the shadows, waiting to see what the other blood-eaters would do.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
(yeah she was talking to you, I didnt know your characters name though because it wasnt in the post)

Tosmo turned away from the coatl to cojure before following him, ¨Sir, why exactly are we hear?" she asked, trotting to keep up.
(yeah she was talking to you, I didnt know your characters name though because it wasnt in the post)

Tosmo turned away from the coatl to cojure before following him, ¨Sir, why exactly are we hear?" she asked, trotting to keep up.
FR Time +3
Kaze entered the hall. He was just in time for Count Conjure's speech. Ah, how... nice? He didn't say anything yet, just in case the count had more to say, but an undertone in his voice made him nervous. Or maybe it was just the large empty space.

Nightshade smiled, ah, so nice of the Count to hold feasts like this from time to time. She always found more interesting things every time she came. Nightshade turned to the nocture next to her, as she spoke. Ah, if only she could eat her. But not yet. Gag. So annoying. She frowned slightly, then she smiled and said, "My name's Nightshade. What's yours?"
Kaze entered the hall. He was just in time for Count Conjure's speech. Ah, how... nice? He didn't say anything yet, just in case the count had more to say, but an undertone in his voice made him nervous. Or maybe it was just the large empty space.

Nightshade smiled, ah, so nice of the Count to hold feasts like this from time to time. She always found more interesting things every time she came. Nightshade turned to the nocture next to her, as she spoke. Ah, if only she could eat her. But not yet. Gag. So annoying. She frowned slightly, then she smiled and said, "My name's Nightshade. What's yours?"
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
((Oh ok thanks~ He's called Dracula cuz im creative lol might name change tho))

As he saw the nocturne trotting behind him, he heard her question. " I don't know . . . All for the fun perhaps? Ha!" His eyes glinted mysteriously, though he maintained a pleasant smile/
((Oh ok thanks~ He's called Dracula cuz im creative lol might name change tho))

As he saw the nocturne trotting behind him, he heard her question. " I don't know . . . All for the fun perhaps? Ha!" His eyes glinted mysteriously, though he maintained a pleasant smile/
sketch shop here!
Tosmo shifted uncomfortably amongst all these dragons, she gave polite nods to the ones that acknowledged her but otherwise stayed silent to listen to the count
Tosmo shifted uncomfortably amongst all these dragons, she gave polite nods to the ones that acknowledged her but otherwise stayed silent to listen to the count
FR Time +3
"Thanks, yeah, it's really nice out tonight. Why it almost makes me want to stay up all night." Nightshade smiled at her, "Tosmo is a nice name too."
"Thanks, yeah, it's really nice out tonight. Why it almost makes me want to stay up all night." Nightshade smiled at her, "Tosmo is a nice name too."
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Malfunction stared at the nocturne. Was she really that oblivious? He didn't think he'd ever seen a dragon that stupid. Then again, he tried to stay away from others. Either way, she was an easy target. He didn't want to attack before the time had come, though. Slinking towards the coatle, Dracula, he decided to ask. Maybe the vampire would know when to strike. He kept his voice to a whisper to avoid unwelcome ears picking up on it. "Any idea when the fun begins?"
Malfunction stared at the nocturne. Was she really that oblivious? He didn't think he'd ever seen a dragon that stupid. Then again, he tried to stay away from others. Either way, she was an easy target. He didn't want to attack before the time had come, though. Slinking towards the coatle, Dracula, he decided to ask. Maybe the vampire would know when to strike. He kept his voice to a whisper to avoid unwelcome ears picking up on it. "Any idea when the fun begins?"
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Tosmo smiled at Nightshade , "Why thank you. I hope the stars come out tonight, it makes for wonderful flying." She smiled at Nightshade. It was a curious name, seeing as the famously deadly plant could be non lethal so long as you dont eat to much, similar to how much Tosmo would trust this strange dragon.
Tosmo smiled at Nightshade , "Why thank you. I hope the stars come out tonight, it makes for wonderful flying." She smiled at Nightshade. It was a curious name, seeing as the famously deadly plant could be non lethal so long as you dont eat to much, similar to how much Tosmo would trust this strange dragon.
FR Time +3
((I'm crazy and just decided to change his name to Raphael cuz the Shadowhunters, so um yeah @LostWithATaco can you change the first post? Thanks in advance~ Just assume that was his name all along :3))

As a fae slinked towards him and asked a question, he answered in a dropped voice that is very different from his normal play boy voice , "I don't know . . . But that nocturne, oof i can smell the O neg ! my favorite, she's an easy one too . . . If you get her first, why not let me take a bite too . . . Im hungry . . . and O neg is my fav . . . Perhaps I will go make some chats with her . . ." The dragon didn't smell like a vampire, but then again, there are many unfamiliar smells today . . .
((I'm crazy and just decided to change his name to Raphael cuz the Shadowhunters, so um yeah @LostWithATaco can you change the first post? Thanks in advance~ Just assume that was his name all along :3))

As a fae slinked towards him and asked a question, he answered in a dropped voice that is very different from his normal play boy voice , "I don't know . . . But that nocturne, oof i can smell the O neg ! my favorite, she's an easy one too . . . If you get her first, why not let me take a bite too . . . Im hungry . . . and O neg is my fav . . . Perhaps I will go make some chats with her . . ." The dragon didn't smell like a vampire, but then again, there are many unfamiliar smells today . . .
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12