Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP
1 2 3
I want to start up a small RP. Saaaayyyy... 3 or 4 people.
I am thinking of a non-FR RP, but if you want to then I am cool with it.

Also, I would like you to let me/the thread know if you will go on hiatus. And, please try to postt least once a day, just to keep it moving.

Uuuuuhhhhhhhnnnnnnmmmmm...
I guess I'll state the rules once we've decided the type of RP we'll do. Cause... Y'know, the rules rae a little based off it.

Yeeeeeeee
@Pearlcathcer101
@Soaringlynx

Aaaand theeeeennnnn... ye post noaw.
I want to start up a small RP. Saaaayyyy... 3 or 4 people.
I am thinking of a non-FR RP, but if you want to then I am cool with it.

Also, I would like you to let me/the thread know if you will go on hiatus. And, please try to postt least once a day, just to keep it moving.

Uuuuuhhhhhhhnnnnnnmmmmm...
I guess I'll state the rules once we've decided the type of RP we'll do. Cause... Y'know, the rules rae a little based off it.

Yeeeeeeee
@Pearlcathcer101
@Soaringlynx

Aaaand theeeeennnnn... ye post noaw.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Players:
Soaringlynx
Crystal13
Players:
Soaringlynx
Crystal13
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
I'd love to join! I only have a few active RPs right now, so taking one more wouldn't hurt-
Do you have any ideas so far?

Some thoughts:
-Futuristic?
-Medieval?
-Supernatural?
-Specifically non human?

@Dragonclaw101

I'm also joining your mafia game ehe
I'd love to join! I only have a few active RPs right now, so taking one more wouldn't hurt-
Do you have any ideas so far?

Some thoughts:
-Futuristic?
-Medieval?
-Supernatural?
-Specifically non human?

@Dragonclaw101

I'm also joining your mafia game ehe
I was thinking human with non human characters thrown in
Slight future (nothing super duper advanced).

Yeaaaahhh.......
But anything is super cool by my standards ;)
@Soaringlynx
(p.s I am subbed).
I was thinking human with non human characters thrown in
Slight future (nothing super duper advanced).

Yeaaaahhh.......
But anything is super cool by my standards ;)
@Soaringlynx
(p.s I am subbed).

Clayton Academy
((I just subbed as well))

Well, that's a good start! Care to elaborate on your idea?

So like how far in the further? (This doesn't even have to be on Earth btw)
((I just subbed as well))

Well, that's a good start! Care to elaborate on your idea?

So like how far in the further? (This doesn't even have to be on Earth btw)
Mind elaborating? I may join if it piques my interest.
Mind elaborating? I may join if it piques my interest.
And then there was a wacky chase scene.
RPer (Character FAQ here. You only need to read the General section.)
+3 FR server time
.:GPXPlus:.
Collab Group Squiby
Interested. I normally play games where it includes abnormal situations like magic, etc... But it would be nice to try something new! What ever you feel like! (i will try to post at least once a day)

((subbed))
Interested. I normally play games where it includes abnormal situations like magic, etc... But it would be nice to try something new! What ever you feel like! (i will try to post at least once a day)

((subbed))
I was thinking that the most differences in the timeline would mostly be a few wars, changes in presidency, actually not even in America. Most places are a dictatorship, and laws way different. Such as, all people have curfew. In some places it's by nightfall, and in others it would be 10:00 or 9:00 even.
They do have more lightweight phones, and veeeeeeeeeeeery rich people have portable wi-fi (secured). Other than that, mostly computers just got a bit smarter.
There would certainly be rebel groups. I mean, with how many people are on the world, not all of them like the advancing technology.
For a heavy fee, you are able to travel into space and spend some time on the international space station, or something like it. But they can't colonize any other planet yet. And no flying cars.

But you're right, it doesn't have to be ON Earth. Because I do like the idea of throwing fantasy creatures into the equation. That would definitely provide the resistance group a bigger reason to resent technology.

But I am cool with a lot of things. If you have other ideas, I could definitely work with it.
I was thinking that the most differences in the timeline would mostly be a few wars, changes in presidency, actually not even in America. Most places are a dictatorship, and laws way different. Such as, all people have curfew. In some places it's by nightfall, and in others it would be 10:00 or 9:00 even.
They do have more lightweight phones, and veeeeeeeeeeeery rich people have portable wi-fi (secured). Other than that, mostly computers just got a bit smarter.
There would certainly be rebel groups. I mean, with how many people are on the world, not all of them like the advancing technology.
For a heavy fee, you are able to travel into space and spend some time on the international space station, or something like it. But they can't colonize any other planet yet. And no flying cars.

But you're right, it doesn't have to be ON Earth. Because I do like the idea of throwing fantasy creatures into the equation. That would definitely provide the resistance group a bigger reason to resent technology.

But I am cool with a lot of things. If you have other ideas, I could definitely work with it.

Clayton Academy
JOINING!!!!

My Idea: DEMIGODS
JOINING!!!!

My Idea: DEMIGODS
VAAnkLY.png
@Soaringlynx
@Pearlcatcher101
@Crystal13
Okee, we have the peeps :)
@Soaringlynx
@Pearlcatcher101
@Crystal13
Okee, we have the peeps :)

Clayton Academy
1 2 3