Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats~ The Destiny (RP page)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

FORGOT TO MENTION THE SEASON IS LEAF-FALL!!

@SketchedRaven
(Yeah, I sent him out in my previous post)

Otterheart|Tim|Sunclan

Tail twitching slightly, Otterheart set his paws down carefully, and proceeded stealthfully towards the squirrel. He could see the fat on it as it stumbled around noisily in the leaf-fall leaf litter. He was about 5 foxlenghts away now, and winced as his prey's head jerked up. Thankfully, it went back to eating its acorns. 3 foxlenghts now. As he prepared to leap, a voice reached his ears. Apparently the squirrel's as well. It shot up the tree, fast for how fat it was. Investigating, he found Larkcry sitting pawing at some leaves. He crouched under a push, watching the she-cat. When he heard his name, he purred and crawled out trotting towards her. "Hello! Any luck hunting?" He asked, trying to forget his squirrel.

FORGOT TO MENTION THE SEASON IS LEAF-FALL!!

@SketchedRaven
(Yeah, I sent him out in my previous post)

Otterheart|Tim|Sunclan

Tail twitching slightly, Otterheart set his paws down carefully, and proceeded stealthfully towards the squirrel. He could see the fat on it as it stumbled around noisily in the leaf-fall leaf litter. He was about 5 foxlenghts away now, and winced as his prey's head jerked up. Thankfully, it went back to eating its acorns. 3 foxlenghts now. As he prepared to leap, a voice reached his ears. Apparently the squirrel's as well. It shot up the tree, fast for how fat it was. Investigating, he found Larkcry sitting pawing at some leaves. He crouched under a push, watching the she-cat. When he heard his name, he purred and crawled out trotting towards her. "Hello! Any luck hunting?" He asked, trying to forget his squirrel.
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
(OOC: So glad we can start! :))

Sagepaw-She kit- SunClan

Sagepaw stumbles around and meows at Fernclaw in order to get her attention. "Can we pleaseeee go get some herbs nowwww." she whines impatiently. While waiting for her teacher's response she decides to swat at some pesky mosquitoes circling her tail. "Ughhh, such pesky rascals" she pouts.

@DancingDragonz

Lilyfern- she cat- CloudClan

Lilyfern stares up at the sky and notices the dark aura of the above. "Well looks like it's going to storm soon, captain." she addresses to her leader EagleStar. "What do you think?" She circles around Eaglestar as she waits for his response. "If it does, I'm going to go fishing. Rain always seems to bring those tasty little guys towards the top of the water." Lilyfern states matter of factly.

@SketchedRaven

"I might see if one of the apprentices wants to come along, she smiles to herself, Would give them something to do."

"Hey Lionpaw and Breezepaw! Either of you want to go fishing with me?" Lilyfern asks.

@SwootleDootle
@Delirius7
(OOC: So glad we can start! :))

Sagepaw-She kit- SunClan

Sagepaw stumbles around and meows at Fernclaw in order to get her attention. "Can we pleaseeee go get some herbs nowwww." she whines impatiently. While waiting for her teacher's response she decides to swat at some pesky mosquitoes circling her tail. "Ughhh, such pesky rascals" she pouts.

@DancingDragonz

Lilyfern stares up at the sky and notices the dark aura of the above. "Well looks like it's going to storm soon, captain." she addresses to her leader EagleStar. "What do you think?" She circles around Eaglestar as she waits for his response. "If it does, I'm going to go fishing. Rain always seems to bring those tasty little guys towards the top of the water." Lilyfern states matter of factly.

@SketchedRaven

"I might see if one of the apprentices wants to come along, she smiles to herself, Would give them something to do."

"Hey Lionpaw and Breezepaw! Either of you want to go fishing with me?" Lilyfern asks.

@SwootleDootle
@Delirius7
FR +3

tumblr_inline_ouuhq2Oe2R1r2ao8y_540.png
(Interaction ping: @IraSage)
Breezepaw, CloudClan She-cat
Sitting outside of the apprentice's den, the dark brown and black she-cat was occupied with grooming herself, but was easily able to tell how the weather may turn sour... She could already smell the faint scent of rain overhead, and knew it would be coming rather soon. Hopefully it wouldn't be anything too massive, and would allow her to be outside of camp, whether she was training with her mentor or out on a patrol.

And that time seemed to come rather quick. Perking her ears up at the sound of a voice nearby as another cat approached, Breezepaw looked up at the other she-cat, Lilyfern, and a light purr emitted from the back of her throat at the sound of the request. That's right, the water will most likely be higher, and easier to catch fish especially. She thought to herself, giving her paw another quick lick before rising up to her paws.

"I'd love to go out hunting! Catching fish looks pretty fun, and i'm sure the rain will attract even more of them!" Breezepaw purred, an excited glint shining in her yellow eyes, obviously excited to go and sharpen her skills on fishing-- it was more of her weaker skills, definitely not something she had the opportunity to practice too often.

Goldleaf, CloudClan She-cat
After just having woken up, the yellow and white she-cat still appeared to be just a tad tired, and with the dark clouds beginning to form overhead, she knew it would be a day of less motivation to hunt, or do too much of anything in general. Still, Goldleaf couldn't just bring herself to simply lay around in camp all day-- that could be for another time. Besides, leaf-bare would be coming in another few moons, and that would mean scarce prey.

I'll see how I can help out. Goldleaf decided, shaking off her bright pelt to try and fully wake herself up. With blue eyes scanning the camp, she spotted Lilyfern by where Breezepaw was, and her ears perked, listening in on the conversation, and enough to know that they were planning on going hunting-- well, fishing, more like.

Hastily making her way over, the yellow and white she-cat dipped her head before opening her maw to speak. "Pardon me, but are you going out fishing? Do you mind if I join you?" She asked, a light purr in her friendly tone whilst her tail swayed. Besides, if she came back with enough fish for the clan, she could try to share with their leader, Eaglestar. However, Goldleaf could only remain optimistic.
(Interaction ping: @IraSage)
Breezepaw, CloudClan She-cat
Sitting outside of the apprentice's den, the dark brown and black she-cat was occupied with grooming herself, but was easily able to tell how the weather may turn sour... She could already smell the faint scent of rain overhead, and knew it would be coming rather soon. Hopefully it wouldn't be anything too massive, and would allow her to be outside of camp, whether she was training with her mentor or out on a patrol.

And that time seemed to come rather quick. Perking her ears up at the sound of a voice nearby as another cat approached, Breezepaw looked up at the other she-cat, Lilyfern, and a light purr emitted from the back of her throat at the sound of the request. That's right, the water will most likely be higher, and easier to catch fish especially. She thought to herself, giving her paw another quick lick before rising up to her paws.

"I'd love to go out hunting! Catching fish looks pretty fun, and i'm sure the rain will attract even more of them!" Breezepaw purred, an excited glint shining in her yellow eyes, obviously excited to go and sharpen her skills on fishing-- it was more of her weaker skills, definitely not something she had the opportunity to practice too often.

Goldleaf, CloudClan She-cat
After just having woken up, the yellow and white she-cat still appeared to be just a tad tired, and with the dark clouds beginning to form overhead, she knew it would be a day of less motivation to hunt, or do too much of anything in general. Still, Goldleaf couldn't just bring herself to simply lay around in camp all day-- that could be for another time. Besides, leaf-bare would be coming in another few moons, and that would mean scarce prey.

I'll see how I can help out. Goldleaf decided, shaking off her bright pelt to try and fully wake herself up. With blue eyes scanning the camp, she spotted Lilyfern by where Breezepaw was, and her ears perked, listening in on the conversation, and enough to know that they were planning on going hunting-- well, fishing, more like.

Hastily making her way over, the yellow and white she-cat dipped her head before opening her maw to speak. "Pardon me, but are you going out fishing? Do you mind if I join you?" She asked, a light purr in her friendly tone whilst her tail swayed. Besides, if she came back with enough fish for the clan, she could try to share with their leader, Eaglestar. However, Goldleaf could only remain optimistic.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Ghost pelt, She-Cat, moon clan

Ghost grabs whent back,to her clan to talk with the leader she then lands and walks into the leader graystar "graystar one of the sunwarriors killed a squeral on our side of the boarder

@Delirius7

Ghost grabs whent back,to her clan to talk with the leader she then lands and walks into the leader graystar "graystar one of the sunwarriors killed a squeral on our side of the boarder

@Delirius7
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
``W-what? Oh! Otterheart! No, somethings off with me today.`` She sighed. He almost heard me...

@delirius7
``W-what? Oh! Otterheart! No, somethings off with me today.`` She sighed. He almost heard me...

@delirius7
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
Eaglestar|Tom|Cloudclan

He smiled, ``Going fishing would be great, I'm going to stay here and watch over the camp.``
His pelt slightly heated up, he knew she liked him by the way she talked with him.

@Irasage
Eaglestar|Tom|Cloudclan

He smiled, ``Going fishing would be great, I'm going to stay here and watch over the camp.``
His pelt slightly heated up, he knew she liked him by the way she talked with him.

@Irasage
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
Nightsong ~ She-cat ~ MoonClan
Nightsong's ears perked up. A SunClan warrior? Of course! Those pesky things are horrible! She had met one in the Dark Forest. He was the biggest coward ever. He couldn't fight, and he stuttered every time he spoke. He was killed by three apprentices. Nightsong watched Greystar. Her venerable leader would be able to deal with this! If anyone tried to kill her leader, she would kill them. "Greystar, I could go and reset the borders." She offered. "I can bring any cat who wants to come."
@Delirius7
Nightsong ~ She-cat ~ MoonClan
Nightsong's ears perked up. A SunClan warrior? Of course! Those pesky things are horrible! She had met one in the Dark Forest. He was the biggest coward ever. He couldn't fight, and he stuttered every time he spoke. He was killed by three apprentices. Nightsong watched Greystar. Her venerable leader would be able to deal with this! If anyone tried to kill her leader, she would kill them. "Greystar, I could go and reset the borders." She offered. "I can bring any cat who wants to come."
@Delirius7

"She also divided it was right to poss me the **** off!" *her tail flickers in anger "I'll go with yo if I reset the boarders if I see that cat on our land again I'll rip her ears off for boarder crossing

"She also divided it was right to poss me the **** off!" *her tail flickers in anger "I'll go with yo if I reset the boarders if I see that cat on our land again I'll rip her ears off for boarder crossing
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(Interaction ping: @Leyii)
Bluefoot, MoonClan She-cat
When her keen ears caught the words of the unfortunate news of a SunClan warrior on their side of the border, the light gray cat tilted her head to the side. What business would they have on our side? They have plenty of prey, i'm fairly certain of. She thought to herself, confusion in her deep blue eyes the more she thought about it.

Rising to her paws, the light gray cat casually waltzed over to Nightsong, dipping her head slightly. "I hear you're going on border patrol? Mind if I come with you?" Bluefoot asked, glancing behind her at over to her sibling, Stonestep, who was occupied with simply laying in the sun. "Stonestep can come too, if that's alright, i'm sure he's not too busy."

Stonestep, MoonClan Tom
Appearing to be rather relaxed in his spot in the bright sun, Stonestep nearly thought he could catch a break from having to to do work, as he was quite busy yesterday, but catching that sharp gaze from his sibling, Bluefoot, meant he was called to do even more work. How lovely. He grumbled sarcastically to himself.

Exhaling a sigh under his breath, Stonestep slowly stood up and walked over to the two she-cats, shooting an irritated look at Bluefoot, who only purred in delight, knowing quite well she was pleased with herself with getting her sibling to follow her commands. "Border patrol, I see? What happened for this to abruptly spark up?" The dark gray tom asked.
(Interaction ping: @Leyii)
Bluefoot, MoonClan She-cat
When her keen ears caught the words of the unfortunate news of a SunClan warrior on their side of the border, the light gray cat tilted her head to the side. What business would they have on our side? They have plenty of prey, i'm fairly certain of. She thought to herself, confusion in her deep blue eyes the more she thought about it.

Rising to her paws, the light gray cat casually waltzed over to Nightsong, dipping her head slightly. "I hear you're going on border patrol? Mind if I come with you?" Bluefoot asked, glancing behind her at over to her sibling, Stonestep, who was occupied with simply laying in the sun. "Stonestep can come too, if that's alright, i'm sure he's not too busy."

Stonestep, MoonClan Tom
Appearing to be rather relaxed in his spot in the bright sun, Stonestep nearly thought he could catch a break from having to to do work, as he was quite busy yesterday, but catching that sharp gaze from his sibling, Bluefoot, meant he was called to do even more work. How lovely. He grumbled sarcastically to himself.

Exhaling a sigh under his breath, Stonestep slowly stood up and walked over to the two she-cats, shooting an irritated look at Bluefoot, who only purred in delight, knowing quite well she was pleased with herself with getting her sibling to follow her commands. "Border patrol, I see? What happened for this to abruptly spark up?" The dark gray tom asked.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
(Make sure you guys are correctly pinging me :P I am subscribed, but its @IraSaige *don't forget the "i" lol)

Lilyfern ears perk up at the young apprentice Breezepaw's approval. "Alright! Nice, what are you waiting for? There's plenty of fishies needing caught!" Lilyfern laughs at her self. She then licks the apprentice's head to show her approval of the young cat. "I'll race you there, last one there get's to carry the fish back!" she teases.

@SwootleDootle

Lilyfern nods her head respectfully at her leader's reply. "I understand, I'll be sure to bring you some fish back." "If you'd like, we could eat them (the fish lol) together?" Her pelt gets a little tinted at her bold request

"Of course, if you'd prefer n..not too that's fine with me as well. I know you duties have to come first." She smiles at Eaglestar awkardly and then quickly looks away embarressed
"Well... I guess I will see you soon then Captain." She brushes up against Eaglestar as she walks back towards where Breezepaw is

@SketchedRaven

Sagepaw- she kit- SunClan

Quickly bored with nobody paying attention to her she decided to go explore the little field north of her home. She swiftly climbs a young oak sapling and lazily looks out over the clearing she calls home. "Won't anybody play with me?" she sighs.
(Make sure you guys are correctly pinging me :P I am subscribed, but its @IraSaige *don't forget the "i" lol)

Lilyfern ears perk up at the young apprentice Breezepaw's approval. "Alright! Nice, what are you waiting for? There's plenty of fishies needing caught!" Lilyfern laughs at her self. She then licks the apprentice's head to show her approval of the young cat. "I'll race you there, last one there get's to carry the fish back!" she teases.

@SwootleDootle

Lilyfern nods her head respectfully at her leader's reply. "I understand, I'll be sure to bring you some fish back." "If you'd like, we could eat them (the fish lol) together?" Her pelt gets a little tinted at her bold request

"Of course, if you'd prefer n..not too that's fine with me as well. I know you duties have to come first." She smiles at Eaglestar awkardly and then quickly looks away embarressed
"Well... I guess I will see you soon then Captain." She brushes up against Eaglestar as she walks back towards where Breezepaw is

@SketchedRaven

Sagepaw- she kit- SunClan

Quickly bored with nobody paying attention to her she decided to go explore the little field north of her home. She swiftly climbs a young oak sapling and lazily looks out over the clearing she calls home. "Won't anybody play with me?" she sighs.
FR +3

tumblr_inline_ouuhq2Oe2R1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15