Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats~ The Destiny (RP page)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Ghost pelt, She-Cat, moon clan

Ghost pelt begain to fall into a light slumber in the sun as she listened to the clan and birds her little light pink nose twitches just slightly to sho a fly that had divided to land there

Ghost pelt begain to fall into a light slumber in the sun as she listened to the clan and birds her little light pink nose twitches just slightly to sho a fly that had divided to land there
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Nightsong ~ She-cat ~ MoonClan

Nightsong stood at the entrance. Roses had seemingly grown on the brambles, and there was an explosion of red. She spotted Ghostpelt napping. Nightsong decided to quietly slink towards a shady patch under a spruce tree. She watched as cats went in and out, in a sort of rhythmic pattern. Warriors went out for patrolling and hunting. Kits stumbled around, being watched under the careful eye of the elders. If only it would be like this all the time, Nightsong mused. It's so peaceful.

Nightsong stood at the entrance. Roses had seemingly grown on the brambles, and there was an explosion of red. She spotted Ghostpelt napping. Nightsong decided to quietly slink towards a shady patch under a spruce tree. She watched as cats went in and out, in a sort of rhythmic pattern. Warriors went out for patrolling and hunting. Kits stumbled around, being watched under the careful eye of the elders. If only it would be like this all the time, Nightsong mused. It's so peaceful.

Ghost pelt opens her one eye that had the scar a cost it and looked to nightsong "good afternoon nightsong have a peacefull patrol I was going to give you a mouse to eat but you wondered off"

(finally got it hears what she looks like and her scar)
(scar)
https://darkcrafter69.deviantart.com/art/Ghost-pelts-scar-701506907?ga_submit_new=10%3A1503971076
(ghost)
https://darkcrafter69.deviantart.com/art/Ghost-pelt-old-peace-but-i-still-love-it-701506343

Ghost pelt opens her one eye that had the scar a cost it and looked to nightsong "good afternoon nightsong have a peacefull patrol I was going to give you a mouse to eat but you wondered off"

(finally got it hears what she looks like and her scar)
(scar)
https://darkcrafter69.deviantart.com/art/Ghost-pelts-scar-701506907?ga_submit_new=10%3A1503971076
(ghost)
https://darkcrafter69.deviantart.com/art/Ghost-pelt-old-peace-but-i-still-love-it-701506343
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png

Nightsong flinched out of terror. "Good afternoon, Ghostpelt. I didn't expect you to wake up so suddenly." She purred. "Sadly, I had thought of something to go check on, after I saw you." She flicked her tail. "Delightful day, isn't it?"

Nightsong flinched out of terror. "Good afternoon, Ghostpelt. I didn't expect you to wake up so suddenly." She purred. "Sadly, I had thought of something to go check on, after I saw you." She flicked her tail. "Delightful day, isn't it?"
@DancingDragonz

Leafstripe growled. "Keep your tail down Crystalpaw!!" This was only her second trading session with her new apprentence, and Leafstripe was already frustrated. "Immobilize your tail, and use it for balance. A high, waving tail alerts prey." Leafstripe used her paws to move the young cats tail. She placed the moss ball back in its spot, and tapped it with a claw. "Now focus. Push with your hind paws, strentch with your front. Use your tail."

EDIT: SHOOT!! Crystalpaw is a warrior apprentence right? The form says medicine, but that was already taken....
@DancingDragonz

Leafstripe growled. "Keep your tail down Crystalpaw!!" This was only her second trading session with her new apprentence, and Leafstripe was already frustrated. "Immobilize your tail, and use it for balance. A high, waving tail alerts prey." Leafstripe used her paws to move the young cats tail. She placed the moss ball back in its spot, and tapped it with a claw. "Now focus. Push with your hind paws, strentch with your front. Use your tail."

EDIT: SHOOT!! Crystalpaw is a warrior apprentence right? The form says medicine, but that was already taken....
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png

"Yes it is I'm sorry if my eyes bothered you again I don't talk with you mutch do it means you don't see ... It mutch so ur not used to it" looks away from her eyes as to not effect her "it may be a trick but it works sorry

"Yes it is I'm sorry if my eyes bothered you again I don't talk with you mutch do it means you don't see ... It mutch so ur not used to it" looks away from her eyes as to not effect her "it may be a trick but it works sorry
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png

"Ahh, it's not a problem," she meowed. "I'm very used to battle scars." She began to groom herself. "I've seen worse." She began to remember the gruesome battle wounds from the Dark Forest. Nightsong shook her head. She had to clear those bad memories from her head. A ray of sun hit her amber eyes. "I met a cat once that had a face who was ruined. Everyone avoided him until he left."

"Ahh, it's not a problem," she meowed. "I'm very used to battle scars." She began to groom herself. "I've seen worse." She began to remember the gruesome battle wounds from the Dark Forest. Nightsong shook her head. She had to clear those bad memories from her head. A ray of sun hit her amber eyes. "I met a cat once that had a face who was ruined. Everyone avoided him until he left."
She looks back to her before geting up and moving closer but not to close "I have a mate who dosnt live hear do to his disability his voice is messed up" smiles at her
She looks back to her before geting up and moving closer but not to close "I have a mate who dosnt live hear do to his disability his voice is messed up" smiles at her
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png

"Really? I've never met him, maybe he's the same as the cat I met." Nightsong meowed. "Very peculiar." She stood up. "Well, it's about time that I go and hunt, I haven't eaten in a while. Ta-ta." Nightsong trotted away.

"Really? I've never met him, maybe he's the same as the cat I met." Nightsong meowed. "Very peculiar." She stood up. "Well, it's about time that I go and hunt, I haven't eaten in a while. Ta-ta." Nightsong trotted away.
"Arnt you bad at hunting? from what I remember you can't hunt that well at least what I remember if you wish I can come and help you hunt"
"Arnt you bad at hunting? from what I remember you can't hunt that well at least what I remember if you wish I can come and help you hunt"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15