Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Shattered Kingdom (Fantasy RP) [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Windshear

I'm a little nervous about rping with people, but would I be able to reserve a huntress spot? And would I be able to make her alias towards The Kingdom, but at a moments notice she would shift it? Because she only does things to forward herself. I'm sorry this is rambling omg
@Windshear

I'm a little nervous about rping with people, but would I be able to reserve a huntress spot? And would I be able to make her alias towards The Kingdom, but at a moments notice she would shift it? Because she only does things to forward herself. I'm sorry this is rambling omg
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
im posting what i have at the moment [b]Human:[/b] Name: Navarone or Nav Age: 25 Gender: Male Allegiance: The Kingdom Position/Rank: Hunter Appearance: ~5'4 Personality: Mythical Companion: MindCrawler Weapons/Abilities: crossbow, longsword and 2 damascus daggers ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ [b]Mythical:[/b] Name: MindCrawler Age: equivalent to 48 Gender: Male Species: Mirror (dragon) Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309256/30925507_350.png[/img] Talisman Appearance: A silver card with a dark purple shadow symbol on one side the other had ‘MindCrawler’ engraved on it Human Partner: Navarone Personality: Abilities: The cards that float around him help focus his magic. He can make up to two null-spaces. His hat contains a null-space that is connected to the cards. His cards send items he has collected and his familiar to the space in the hat. He can summon anything from his null-spaces. He can manipulate the null-space with precision.
im posting what i have at the moment

Human:

Name: Navarone or Nav

Allegiance: The Kingdom

Position/Rank: Hunter

Appearance: ~5'4

Personality:

Mythical Companion: MindCrawler

Weapons/Abilities: crossbow, longsword and 2 damascus daggers
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mythical:

Name: MindCrawler

Species: Mirror (dragon)

Appearance:
30925507_350.png

Talisman Appearance: A silver card with a dark purple shadow symbol on one side the other had ‘MindCrawler’ engraved on it

Human Partner: Navarone

Personality:

Abilities: The cards that float around him help focus his magic. He can make up to two null-spaces. His hat contains a null-space that is connected to the cards. His cards send items he has collected and his familiar to the space in the hat. He can summon anything from his null-spaces. He can manipulate the null-space with precision.
70YmvCZ.png
[i]Human OC:[/i] [b]Name[/b]: Princess Verana Alisaie Portia Thylandress Filomena Laurant IV (Goes by Vera. The royal name is just too obnoxious. Her parents went a bit crazy with the name. It’s embarrassing for her.) [b]Age[/b]: 21 [b]Gender: [/b]Female [b]Allegiance: [/b]Kingdom [b]Position/Rank:[/b] Princess [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BQVtKSH.jpg[/img] Vera's appearance is pretty underwhelming compared to what everyone expects a princess to look like. The young woman is average, not exceedingly beautiful nor is she horrendously ugly. She is just plain. Only reaching 5’3, she still has trouble reaching the top of her bookshelf, then again, she has a massive bookshelf to contend with. From her days of being cooped up in the castle, Vera has never had much of an opportunity to tan and is rather pale. Her mother insisted that it was a tribute of royalty to have snow white skin and never let her linger outside for long. Much to her mother’s dismay, that didn’t prevent her from eventually developing a light dusting of freckles over her nose and cheeks. Her dark brown hair is kept long, down to her mid back, with eyes that match. A small headband of gold serves as her tiara with a smooth moonstone opal in the center. Since the rise of the rebellion, Vera began wearing elegant, silver chainmail on a daily basis. When the situation calls for something more formal she will revert to a ball gown of white and sky blue. [b]Personality: [/b]Vera is actually quite soft spoken for a royal and is easy to get anxious and embarrassed. It’s not that she doesn’t want to speak, but at the castle, everyone seems to be constantly talking and interrupting one another. Being as quiet as she is, how could she ever get a word in? When she tries, it seems like at the right moment, someone elses booming voice shadows her timid one. Oh well. She is far more comfortable in small groups of people and close friends. Her companion, a pegasus named Lux, is always there to listen to her as well as her ladies in waiting. More than anything, Vera can’t stand the feeling of loneliness. [b]History[/b]: As one of the heirs in line to the throne, Vera is always doted upon by the kingdom's advisers, and is constantly told what to do. Clothes are picked out for her when she wakes up, her breakfast, lunch, and dinner requests are filtered to make sure she is eating right, and her entire schedule is set ahead of time. She doesn’t make many decisions simply because “She’s a growing princess and they already know what is good for her”. It is not something she is happy with, but she tolerates it, hoping that the treatment will help her serve her people better in the future. Since the rebellion, it was decided that Vera would need to begin taking her lessons as a ruler more seriously since her sister, Kara, took the throne. In a time of war anything could happen. Long hours of lectures really wear a person down, but there was one thing she was thankful for that came with the boring studies. It became mandatory for her to take combat training to protect herself and she came to enjoy it far more than she expected. Working with Lux in sync, she learned how to wield a lance and strike from the air upon his back. [b]Mythical Companion[/b]: Pegasus [b]Weapons/Abilities[/b]: Wields a silver lance and can fight mounted upon her pegasus companion. [b]Other[/b]: Vera will often take walks where commoners are in hopes of boosting morale and learn how to better serve her people. [i] Mythical OC[/i]: [b]Name[/b]: Lux [b]Age[/b]: 21 [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Species[/b]: Pegasus [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1VIJUiP.png[/img] Lux is about the average size of a large pony, 14.5 hands high. His coat his a bright white with a creme colored mane and tail. His eyes are a bright blue. When he is out with Vera, he wears the typical royal horse armor and banner. Oddly enough, he has a horn like a unicorn. It is a rare trait in a pegasus, but it simply appears to be aesthetic, not holding the same magical properties as a unicorn’s horn would. [b]Talisman Appearance:[/b] A moonstone opal that is set in the center of Vera’s tiara. [b]Human Partner[/b]: Vera [b]Personality[/b]: Lux’s personality partly reflects his human companion’s. He is a silent sort and when compared to Vera, he almost makes her look like a social butterfly. In fact, he is so quiet that some may even mistake him as having the mind of a common animal. However, he can speak and when he does he usually surprises those around him, not expecting the beast to talk, though he does speak telepathically to Vera commonly. The pegasus is wise, or at least he tries to be, hoping he can live up to such a trait. Lux speaks less than most, but when he does he is honest, sometimes brutally so. Through his talisman, Lux can project his thoughts and feelings as long as it is allowed by his master, which Vera lets him do so freely. He shares a deep bond with the princess, emphasizing with her feelings of loneliness and pressure. [b]Abilities[/b]: Lux is able to kick and stomp like any equine. He also has an ability to whip up small whirlwinds with his wings that last about 10 seconds. [b]History[/b]: Lux was once a part of a herd of pegasus, but was cast out when he began to grow his horn. It was seen as an omen among the feathered horses and they wanted nothing else to do with the colt. Wandering around alone for years, learning life’s lessons the hard way, Lux eventually met Vera. At the time, the girl was on a rare walk with her nanny and happened to spy the pegasus from the edge of the woods. That was the first time he saw her and it wasn’t until several years later that he saw her again. It was a rare occasion that Vera had disobeyed her family and left the castle, but she never did stop thinking about the pegasus she saw long ago. She had to put her thoughts at rest and see if it was still there or just her imagination. Lux was just as curious about her and he knew instantly who she was when he saw her through the thicket. Still, he was a cautious creature and it was difficult to earn his trust. After being dejected for so long, he felt it was better to keep his distance rather than get hurt again. When Vera did manage to spy him through the trees, Lux ran away. Vera didn’t give up though. For a year, she found an excuse to sneak out to the forest or brought a guard along with her to leave food for Lux, some apples and carrots. Lux was not sure what to think about this at first, but the princess soon warmed his heart and though they had never met face to face, he felt a kinship with the human. When he finally graced Vera with his presence and she got over the shock of seeing his majesty, Lux offered her his talisman. Vera wasn’t sure whether to accept his offer at first, but he encouraged her take the moonstone. Eventually, Vera agreed, promising that she would take good care of the treasure and uphold the responsibility of being it’s holder. Bonding with Vera, he once again felt part of a herd, a small herd, but his herd. [b]Other:[/b] He likes to eat birdseed and will founder on it if he’s not careful or watched.
Human OC:

Name: Princess Verana Alisaie Portia Thylandress Filomena Laurant IV
(Goes by Vera. The royal name is just too obnoxious. Her parents went a bit crazy with the name. It’s embarrassing for her.)
Allegiance: Kingdom
Position/Rank: Princess
Appearance:

BQVtKSH.jpg

Vera's appearance is pretty underwhelming compared to what everyone expects a princess to look like. The young woman is average, not exceedingly beautiful nor is she horrendously ugly. She is just plain. Only reaching 5’3, she still has trouble reaching the top of her bookshelf, then again, she has a massive bookshelf to contend with. From her days of being cooped up in the castle, Vera has never had much of an opportunity to tan and is rather pale. Her mother insisted that it was a tribute of royalty to have snow white skin and never let her linger outside for long. Much to her mother’s dismay, that didn’t prevent her from eventually developing a light dusting of freckles over her nose and cheeks. Her dark brown hair is kept long, down to her mid back, with eyes that match. A small headband of gold serves as her tiara with a smooth moonstone opal in the center. Since the rise of the rebellion, Vera began wearing elegant, silver chainmail on a daily basis. When the situation calls for something more formal she will revert to a ball gown of white and sky blue.
Personality: Vera is actually quite soft spoken for a royal and is easy to get anxious and embarrassed. It’s not that she doesn’t want to speak, but at the castle, everyone seems to be constantly talking and interrupting one another. Being as quiet as she is, how could she ever get a word in? When she tries, it seems like at the right moment, someone elses booming voice shadows her timid one. Oh well. She is far more comfortable in small groups of people and close friends. Her companion, a pegasus named Lux, is always there to listen to her as well as her ladies in waiting. More than anything, Vera can’t stand the feeling of loneliness.
History: As one of the heirs in line to the throne, Vera is always doted upon by the kingdom's advisers, and is constantly told what to do. Clothes are picked out for her when she wakes up, her breakfast, lunch, and dinner requests are filtered to make sure she is eating right, and her entire schedule is set ahead of time. She doesn’t make many decisions simply because “She’s a growing princess and they already know what is good for her”. It is not something she is happy with, but she tolerates it, hoping that the treatment will help her serve her people better in the future. Since the rebellion, it was decided that Vera would need to begin taking her lessons as a ruler more seriously since her sister, Kara, took the throne. In a time of war anything could happen. Long hours of lectures really wear a person down, but there was one thing she was thankful for that came with the boring studies. It became mandatory for her to take combat training to protect herself and she came to enjoy it far more than she expected. Working with Lux in sync, she learned how to wield a lance and strike from the air upon his back.
Mythical Companion: Pegasus
Weapons/Abilities: Wields a silver lance and can fight mounted upon her pegasus companion.
Other: Vera will often take walks where commoners are in hopes of boosting morale and learn how to better serve her people.

Mythical OC
:

Name: Lux
Species: Pegasus
Appearance:

1VIJUiP.png

Lux is about the average size of a large pony, 14.5 hands high. His coat his a bright white with a creme colored mane and tail. His eyes are a bright blue. When he is out with Vera, he wears the typical royal horse armor and banner. Oddly enough, he has a horn like a unicorn. It is a rare trait in a pegasus, but it simply appears to be aesthetic, not holding the same magical properties as a unicorn’s horn would.
Talisman Appearance: A moonstone opal that is set in the center of Vera’s tiara.
Human Partner: Vera
Personality: Lux’s personality partly reflects his human companion’s. He is a silent sort and when compared to Vera, he almost makes her look like a social butterfly. In fact, he is so quiet that some may even mistake him as having the mind of a common animal. However, he can speak and when he does he usually surprises those around him, not expecting the beast to talk, though he does speak telepathically to Vera commonly. The pegasus is wise, or at least he tries to be, hoping he can live up to such a trait. Lux speaks less than most, but when he does he is honest, sometimes brutally so. Through his talisman, Lux can project his thoughts and feelings as long as it is allowed by his master, which Vera lets him do so freely. He shares a deep bond with the princess, emphasizing with her feelings of loneliness and pressure.
Abilities: Lux is able to kick and stomp like any equine. He also has an ability to whip up small whirlwinds with his wings that last about 10 seconds.
History: Lux was once a part of a herd of pegasus, but was cast out when he began to grow his horn. It was seen as an omen among the feathered horses and they wanted nothing else to do with the colt. Wandering around alone for years, learning life’s lessons the hard way, Lux eventually met Vera. At the time, the girl was on a rare walk with her nanny and happened to spy the pegasus from the edge of the woods. That was the first time he saw her and it wasn’t until several years later that he saw her again. It was a rare occasion that Vera had disobeyed her family and left the castle, but she never did stop thinking about the pegasus she saw long ago. She had to put her thoughts at rest and see if it was still there or just her imagination. Lux was just as curious about her and he knew instantly who she was when he saw her through the thicket. Still, he was a cautious creature and it was difficult to earn his trust. After being dejected for so long, he felt it was better to keep his distance rather than get hurt again. When Vera did manage to spy him through the trees, Lux ran away. Vera didn’t give up though. For a year, she found an excuse to sneak out to the forest or brought a guard along with her to leave food for Lux, some apples and carrots. Lux was not sure what to think about this at first, but the princess soon warmed his heart and though they had never met face to face, he felt a kinship with the human. When he finally graced Vera with his presence and she got over the shock of seeing his majesty, Lux offered her his talisman. Vera wasn’t sure whether to accept his offer at first, but he encouraged her take the moonstone. Eventually, Vera agreed, promising that she would take good care of the treasure and uphold the responsibility of being it’s holder. Bonding with Vera, he once again felt part of a herd, a small herd, but his herd.
Other: He likes to eat birdseed and will founder on it if he’s not careful or watched.

@StStrawburry
Sure, no problem!

@Animusic1601 @NightSketch @Wysteria10
All accepted!
@StStrawburry
Sure, no problem!

@Animusic1601 @NightSketch @Wysteria10
All accepted!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Can I reserve a The Queen postion? And can I reserve a kindom soie postion to? And am Iallowed to use a picture for the appearance ordo I have to write it?
Can I reserve a The Queen postion? And can I reserve a kindom soie postion to? And am Iallowed to use a picture for the appearance ordo I have to write it?
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@Windshear i created a new character for the Uprising I hope he's okay!!
@Windshear i created a new character for the Uprising I hope he's okay!!
oulcMpY.gif
@AndromedaGalaxy
Alright, I'll reserve those for you!
And no, you don't need to write your description, you can use an image.

@FlamesEmbrace
That's fine! Accepted!
@AndromedaGalaxy
Alright, I'll reserve those for you!
And no, you don't need to write your description, you can use an image.

@FlamesEmbrace
That's fine! Accepted!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Name: Laylanie (sometimes goes by Lay)
Position/Rank: Huntress
Appearance: Laylanie has hazel green eyes, and this was probably the only distinguishable factor for her. While considered tall by her family, standing at somewhere around 5'7'', the huntress was easily dwarfed by other people in the kingdom. She had a lean build, and a concerning amount of next to no fat. She has tanned skin, probably from spending so much time out in the sun. Long brown hair that goes down to her back, usually braided.
Personality: She can be considered intense and brooding, but in truth Laylanie just cares about everyone. Coming from a large family, she has learned to protect and care for everyone. But she also harbors an intense dislike for The Uprising, and believes in the idea that there are no prisoners in this war.
History: She came from a large family, got her name from her family, and watched her family burn to the ground. Laylanie's family was one that was close to the Mythical Animals, and for this she grew up around the companions. When she was 16, a group of The Uprising dispatched of her family, effectively killing them all. Lay has always had held a grudge against the rebels for this. She knows deep in her veins it was their fault, even if she barely had any evidence.
Mythical Companion: Lillian
Weapons/Abilities: Longbow and Ring Daggers
Other: nothing
Name: Lillian
Species: Kitsune (sorry, this probably won't follow common lore. She's just a fox with multiple tails)
Appearance: While she is a fox, Lillian stands taller than her ally counterpart. Almost at six feet, a mane surrounds her neck but also continues down to her tail bone. Instead of one tail, nine tails protrude from tail bone. Lillian is white with blue highlights on her fur.
Talisman Appearance: A small compartment that glows a bright blue and is hot to the touch. It is on a necklace on Laylanie's neck.
Human Partner: Laylanie
Personality: Quiet and always in control of the situation, Lillian is wise and helpful. Although she is always willing to dish out advice, the fox never really forges close relationship. The closest she has ever got to somebody would be with Laylanie, and to most people it could be considered 'not as close as it could've been.' They beg to differ.
Abilities: Able to somewhat control fire.
History: N/A
Other: N/A

@Windshear
Name: Laylanie (sometimes goes by Lay)
Position/Rank: Huntress
Appearance: Laylanie has hazel green eyes, and this was probably the only distinguishable factor for her. While considered tall by her family, standing at somewhere around 5'7'', the huntress was easily dwarfed by other people in the kingdom. She had a lean build, and a concerning amount of next to no fat. She has tanned skin, probably from spending so much time out in the sun. Long brown hair that goes down to her back, usually braided.
Personality: She can be considered intense and brooding, but in truth Laylanie just cares about everyone. Coming from a large family, she has learned to protect and care for everyone. But she also harbors an intense dislike for The Uprising, and believes in the idea that there are no prisoners in this war.
History: She came from a large family, got her name from her family, and watched her family burn to the ground. Laylanie's family was one that was close to the Mythical Animals, and for this she grew up around the companions. When she was 16, a group of The Uprising dispatched of her family, effectively killing them all. Lay has always had held a grudge against the rebels for this. She knows deep in her veins it was their fault, even if she barely had any evidence.
Mythical Companion: Lillian
Weapons/Abilities: Longbow and Ring Daggers
Other: nothing
Name: Lillian
Species: Kitsune (sorry, this probably won't follow common lore. She's just a fox with multiple tails)
Appearance: While she is a fox, Lillian stands taller than her ally counterpart. Almost at six feet, a mane surrounds her neck but also continues down to her tail bone. Instead of one tail, nine tails protrude from tail bone. Lillian is white with blue highlights on her fur.
Talisman Appearance: A small compartment that glows a bright blue and is hot to the touch. It is on a necklace on Laylanie's neck.
Human Partner: Laylanie
Personality: Quiet and always in control of the situation, Lillian is wise and helpful. Although she is always willing to dish out advice, the fox never really forges close relationship. The closest she has ever got to somebody would be with Laylanie, and to most people it could be considered 'not as close as it could've been.' They beg to differ.
Abilities: Able to somewhat control fire.
History: N/A
Other: N/A

@Windshear
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
@Windshear

Oh my globs!!! Can I reserve the Queen spot please? Just need to get to a computer XD
@Windshear

Oh my globs!!! Can I reserve the Queen spot please? Just need to get to a computer XD
[center][b]Human OC[/b] Name: Kara Age: 28 Gender: Female Allegiance: Kingdom Position/Rank: Queen Appearance: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/31/1e/62/311e62b89926eed3161a71717af34cc8--character-drawing-painting-people.jpg[/img] Personality: Kara is polite and well-spoken, but filled with quiet determination. Her time as Queen has given her confidence and skills of command. She is still somewhat naive of the world due to being young , but she is intelligent and quick to understand. [B]Human OC:[/b] Name: Ceridwen - Pronunciation [ keh-RID-wen ] Age: 23 Gender: Female Allegiance: Kingdom Position/Rank: Spy Appearance: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/36/40/0e/36400e8c960174c72e54547299387e98--character-portraits-character-ideas.jpg[/img] Personality: For her personality there's really not much to go on. Shes quiet, hot tempered and stubborn. The only people she talks to are those in higher power. She's also very good at spotting the enemy. [/Center]
Human OC
Name: Kara
Position/Rank: Queen
Appearance: 311e62b89926eed3161a71717af34cc8--character-drawing-painting-people.jpg
Personality: Kara is polite and well-spoken, but filled with quiet determination. Her time as Queen has given her confidence and skills of command. She is still somewhat naive of the world due to being young , but she is intelligent and quick to understand.

Human OC:
Name: Ceridwen - Pronunciation [ keh-RID-wen ]
Position/Rank: Spy
Appearance: 36400e8c960174c72e54547299387e98--character-portraits-character-ideas.jpg
Personality: For her personality there's really not much to go on. Shes quiet, hot tempered and stubborn. The only people she talks to are those in higher power. She's also very good at spotting the enemy.

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21