Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Shattered Kingdom (Fantasy RP) [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
Lol! Long live the Queendom!
Lol! Long live the Queendom!
*face palms*
*face palms*
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
[center][color=red][size=6][font=cursive]Olivia[/font][/size][/color] [size=5][font=cursive]30[/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive][color=red]Female[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive]Kingdom[/font][/size] [size=3][font=cursive][s]OR IS IT QUEENDOM! LMAO[/s][/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive][color=red]Queen[/color][/font][/size] [img]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11230532_706609782781597_1377655820_n.jpg[/img] [size=4][font=cursive]While her counter part is the image of a benevolent Queen, Olivia is a ruthless snake with a foxes smile. For her Kingdom, she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty with blood. She has witnessed more then what most Queens would as a retired Knight. Feeling the blood of her comrades coating her armor has only made her more determine to protect her Kingdom as one of its Queens.[/font][/size] [size=4][font=cursive]Although she is a Queen, she doesn't really act like a proper one. Her lady skills are on the lacking side, and she isn't afraid to tell the advisors to shut their traps when needs be. The emergence of the mythical creatures was simply a pleasant surprise to her, and she view the rebellion simply as a bunch of children throwing a fit.[/font][/size] [size=4][font=cursive][color=red]Before falling in love with Kara and becoming a Queen through marriage. She was a Captain of the guards; well of the Royal Guards to be more precise. Death and war were two of her closes companions when she was a younger knight, and still climbing up the ranks. Her skills in combat and cool thinking in admits of a battle got her a job working with royals; as Captain of the Royal Guards. It wasn't long until she meet Kara, and although she will never admit it; it was love a first sight. With wooing charms, and suave moves, she managed to gain her loves feelings. From there its pretty much what is known. Olivia became a fellow Queen to her own Queen. Tal is part of Olivia's history that she doesn't discuss lightly. He was acquired through pain, hardship, and unexpectedly hope. She only tells that tale to her companions who slumber deep in the Earths embrace.[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive]Tal: The Ocaber[/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive][color=red]A whip, a whip with spikes running down its length.[/color][/font][/size] -------------------------------- [size=6][font=cursive]Tal[/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive][color=red]Child/59 yrs old[/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive]Male[/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive][color=red]Ocaber[/color][/font][/size] [img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-RIHSkL4aPwg/VJWE4Tk6pYI/AAAAAAAALrI/iRuEur5DBkI/w900-h540/1418867276427.jpg[/img] [size=5][font=cursive]Talisman[/font][/size] [img]https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1RR4SLFXXXXa_XFXXq6xXFXXXU/2017-12-Constellation-font-b-Music-b-font-font-b-Box-b-font-with-font-b.jpg[/img] [size=5][font=cursive]A music box that seems to be decorated by the stars.[/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive]Olivia[/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive][color=red]Even though he has loved for 59 years, he is surprisingly naive about the world. He likes to think of himself as a more veteran of life, trying to act older and more mature, but pretty much everyone can see through it. Sometimes he can be a scaredy cat, but when it comes down to it. He will risk his neck for those he loves or considers friends. Probably because of his powers, he doesn't understand everyone's fear of death. To him it is just another stage of beings path. [/color][/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive][b]Death's Keeper:[/b] It is the ability of his species that allows them to be able to commune with Death. This allows them to see the countdown of a beings till their death. Usually there will be two types of Ocaber; the Scribes, and then the Watchers. Scribes write down the deaths that they and their brethren are keeping track of, and the Watchers are like the scouts who keep watch of deaths. A being who has lived past their death date, will be killed on sight by an Ocaber if they find them.[/font][/size] History: (optional) [size=5][font=cursive]His species is surprisingly large. A full grown adult will easily be able to carry three humans with room for a few more. This being said, their growth rate is terribly slow. At this point, Tal is only the size of a regular (maybe slightly larger) house cat. He uses this to his advantage, draping himself on Olivia's shoulders.[/font][/size] [/center] WIP
Olivia

Female

Kingdom
OR IS IT QUEENDOM! LMAO

Queen

11230532_706609782781597_1377655820_n.jpg

While her counter part is the image of a benevolent Queen, Olivia is a ruthless snake with a foxes smile. For her Kingdom, she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty with blood. She has witnessed more then what most Queens would as a retired Knight. Feeling the blood of her comrades coating her armor has only made her more determine to protect her Kingdom as one of its Queens.

Although she is a Queen, she doesn't really act like a proper one. Her lady skills are on the lacking side, and she isn't afraid to tell the advisors to shut their traps when needs be. The emergence of the mythical creatures was simply a pleasant surprise to her, and she view the rebellion simply as a bunch of children throwing a fit.

Before falling in love with Kara and becoming a Queen through marriage. She was a Captain of the guards; well of the Royal Guards to be more precise. Death and war were two of her closes companions when she was a younger knight, and still climbing up the ranks. Her skills in combat and cool thinking in admits of a battle got her a job working with royals; as Captain of the Royal Guards.

It wasn't long until she meet Kara, and although she will never admit it; it was love a first sight. With wooing charms, and suave moves, she managed to gain her loves feelings. From there its pretty much what is known. Olivia became a fellow Queen to her own Queen. Tal is part of Olivia's history that she doesn't discuss lightly. He was acquired through pain, hardship, and unexpectedly hope. She only tells that tale to her companions who slumber deep in the Earths embrace.

Tal: The Ocaber

A whip, a whip with spikes running down its length.

Tal

Child/59 yrs old

Male

Ocaber

1418867276427.jpg

Talisman
2017-12-Constellation-font-b-Music-b-font-font-b-Box-b-font-with-font-b.jpg
A music box that seems to be decorated by the stars.

Olivia

Even though he has loved for 59 years, he is surprisingly naive about the world. He likes to think of himself as a more veteran of life, trying to act older and more mature, but pretty much everyone can see through it. Sometimes he can be a scaredy cat, but when it comes down to it. He will risk his neck for those he loves or considers friends. Probably because of his powers, he doesn't understand everyone's fear of death. To him it is just another stage of beings path.

Death's Keeper: It is the ability of his species that allows them to be able to commune with Death. This allows them to see the countdown of a beings till their death.

Usually there will be two types of Ocaber; the Scribes, and then the Watchers. Scribes write down the deaths that they and their brethren are keeping track of, and the Watchers are like the scouts who keep watch of deaths. A being who has lived past their death date, will be killed on sight by an Ocaber if they find them.

History: (optional)

His species is surprisingly large. A full grown adult will easily be able to carry three humans with room for a few more. This being said, their growth rate is terribly slow. At this point, Tal is only the size of a regular (maybe slightly larger) house cat. He uses this to his advantage, draping himself on Olivia's shoulders.

WIP
So... it is a queendom now.
I like it.
So... it is a queendom now.
I like it.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
@AndromedaGalaxy
@Foxbrush

Let me run this by you all. This is my idea that will fix the age problem. Kara and Vera are sisters. Kara being the oldest and Vera the youngest. Kara was the crown princess, first in line to the throne with Vera being the second. Their mother died of an illness several years before the rebellion, leaving their father to rule alone. During the war, he was assassinated by the Uprising. Perhaps through poison or a betrayal from someone close. Thus Kara, as the crown princess, became queen, leaving Vera to become the new crown princess. Then when she married Olivia, the former knight became the queen consort, a queen through marriage.

How does that sound? That way the characters don't have to be a lot older or a lot younger than originally intended. Fire Emblem Awakening had the royal set up similar to this so it can work. ^_^

@AndromedaGalaxy
@Foxbrush

Let me run this by you all. This is my idea that will fix the age problem. Kara and Vera are sisters. Kara being the oldest and Vera the youngest. Kara was the crown princess, first in line to the throne with Vera being the second. Their mother died of an illness several years before the rebellion, leaving their father to rule alone. During the war, he was assassinated by the Uprising. Perhaps through poison or a betrayal from someone close. Thus Kara, as the crown princess, became queen, leaving Vera to become the new crown princess. Then when she married Olivia, the former knight became the queen consort, a queen through marriage.

How does that sound? That way the characters don't have to be a lot older or a lot younger than originally intended. Fire Emblem Awakening had the royal set up similar to this so it can work. ^_^

@wysteria10 THAT SOUNDS LIT
@wysteria10 THAT SOUNDS LIT
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
That sounds like it will definitely solve the age problem!!

Also @Foxbrush I can totally see Joan looking up to your character, like maybe she helped to train Joan or something but my character would definitely be like super friendly with Olivia.
That sounds like it will definitely solve the age problem!!

Also @Foxbrush I can totally see Joan looking up to your character, like maybe she helped to train Joan or something but my character would definitely be like super friendly with Olivia.
oulcMpY.gif
@Wysteria10
I'm loving it :3 I'm loving the concept and love fire emblem. Nice to see a fellow fan ( U w U )

@FlamesEmbrace
I like that idea. Joan could have joined the Knights Order a few years after Olivia did, and they could have crossed paths at one point. Olivia showed her some few pointers after seeing her promise as a knight.
@Wysteria10
I'm loving it :3 I'm loving the concept and love fire emblem. Nice to see a fellow fan ( U w U )

@FlamesEmbrace
I like that idea. Joan could have joined the Knights Order a few years after Olivia did, and they could have crossed paths at one point. Olivia showed her some few pointers after seeing her promise as a knight.
I'm glad you all like it!! ^^
And yes, I do like me some Fire Emblem lol
I'm glad you all like it!! ^^
And yes, I do like me some Fire Emblem lol
@windshear hallo, this RP looks... KEWL u w u I'm guessing this is still open, right??

Name: Cirque (Pronounced sER-kuee), or Cirk for short.

Allegiance: The Uprising~

Position/Rank: Spy

Appearance: Cirque looks like a 13 year old girl She has long curled hazel hair and bright green eyes. She wears a long (medieval lol) black coat over her white knee-length dress. She always has that adorable smile on her face.

Personality: Only 19 but my mind is older, as th- oh whoops! Cirque may look like a sweet angel but her soul is darker than her heart. She is narcissistic and manipulative, knowing which buttons to press and what levers to pull at most times The outside may be warm, but on the inside... but sometimes, just sometimes, she shows her kind side. Wait, that doesn't exist!

History: shhhh.

Mythical Companion: NOPE

Weapons/Abilities: Uhh... puppeteer powers. She can manipulate/move any inanimate object.

Other: She really likes violins and playing music.
_____

Daw, show the Uprising some love ;v;
@windshear hallo, this RP looks... KEWL u w u I'm guessing this is still open, right??

Name: Cirque (Pronounced sER-kuee), or Cirk for short.

Allegiance: The Uprising~

Position/Rank: Spy

Appearance: Cirque looks like a 13 year old girl She has long curled hazel hair and bright green eyes. She wears a long (medieval lol) black coat over her white knee-length dress. She always has that adorable smile on her face.

Personality: Only 19 but my mind is older, as th- oh whoops! Cirque may look like a sweet angel but her soul is darker than her heart. She is narcissistic and manipulative, knowing which buttons to press and what levers to pull at most times The outside may be warm, but on the inside... but sometimes, just sometimes, she shows her kind side. Wait, that doesn't exist!

History: shhhh.

Mythical Companion: NOPE

Weapons/Abilities: Uhh... puppeteer powers. She can manipulate/move any inanimate object.

Other: She really likes violins and playing music.
_____

Daw, show the Uprising some love ;v;
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21