Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Shattered Kingdom (Fantasy RP) [OPEN]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(Oh wow. That sounds brutal. The hours are remotely similar to my old ones but the severity of being late sounds different. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't remember too well... when does class traditionally start then? 7?)
(Oh wow. That sounds brutal. The hours are remotely similar to my old ones but the severity of being late sounds different. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't remember too well... when does class traditionally start then? 7?)
It starts at 7:15. Each class is 90 minutes
It starts at 7:15. Each class is 90 minutes
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Ouch... those are long
Ouch... those are long
Bump?
Bump?
((Crawls to you. I'm coming... forgive this one. I have no excuses))
((Crawls to you. I'm coming... forgive this one. I have no excuses))
(It's ok. How are you? I hope I don't seem like a nuisance :(
(It's ok. How are you? I hope I don't seem like a nuisance :(
((Oh globs no! I just been procrastinating to the max, and then fell asleep while typing last night lol. I've been pretty good, trying to get another job is all XD))

Giving the dragon a kind smile, she leans back and relaxes just a bit. "Of course, I love telling tales of my knighting days. As for explaining the aspects of human society, well that will take a bit longer then a good tale.". She told him with a small chuckle.

Peeking back to the battle, she let a cool smile grace her lips as she could tell Richard was winning. "Yes, he seemed a bit surprised when I popped the question on him, but none the less pleased I would think." Of course she sure he was once the shock wore off of meeting the Queen, she thought with a giggle.

"Oh I'm sure Vera didn't mind much. If anything, Richard can just use his manly charms to coax her back to his side." Laughing hard at her own joke, she leaned forward and wiped a tear of laughter from her eye.

Waving the dragons worries away she liked him in the nose gently. "You worry too much little drake. Kara has already accepted Richard as Vera's personal knight, if Vera didn't want him. She would have to propose a valid reason why and an immediate replacement that we will approve of." Thinking on it a little more, she continued on with her explanation. "So the punishment is more the justified. They are lucky that I don't just slice them down where they stand now really."

Seeing that the fight has come to an end. Olivia stands up and brushes herself off, glancing over to the dragon one last time. "Apollo. I am a Queen, as such. I have a duty to uphold to my people, and treat them all equally. No matter what their background is, or how long their house has been loyal to the crown. If they have violated the kingdom rules, then they shall be punished." She stated in a cheerful, yet oddly dark manner.

Taking note of Apollo's last comment, she walks slowly to the two knights. Placing a hand on the crooked captains shoulder, she squeezed hard enough that the man couldn't stand if he wanted to. "It seems you have lost captain. Now this should clear up anyone's doubt's in Richards skills, yes?" She asked in that same cheerful but dark manner.

Pulling the man up to his feet roughly, she held onto him while he stood. "Captain, you are charged for indirectly attacking the crown princess Vera, by attacking her personal knight. Your punishment will be decided at the crack of dawn tomorrow by Kara and myself."

Kicking the fella in the back, he fell forward a few feet away. "Take him to the dungeons and make sure he doesn't cause me anymore troubles." Immediately guards rushed to follow her command, turning to the rest that were a part of this. She gave Apollo a wicked grin, "I'll leave it in your hands to gather all those who were apart of this annoyance. Good luck drake."

Turning to leave, she patted Richard on the shoulder before walking back into the castle. Silently wondering if she can catch up to Kera, when Tal's fear shot down their bond. Feeling fear race through her blood, she ran towards Kera's room where Talk was silently watching the Queen with big worried eyes.

"Kera!? What's wrong darling? Your so hot!" Glancing around the room in a panic for something to cool her down. Talk comes scampering over with a cool wet rag. Thanking her bond, she draped it over Kera's forehead while holding her hand.
((Oh globs no! I just been procrastinating to the max, and then fell asleep while typing last night lol. I've been pretty good, trying to get another job is all XD))

Giving the dragon a kind smile, she leans back and relaxes just a bit. "Of course, I love telling tales of my knighting days. As for explaining the aspects of human society, well that will take a bit longer then a good tale.". She told him with a small chuckle.

Peeking back to the battle, she let a cool smile grace her lips as she could tell Richard was winning. "Yes, he seemed a bit surprised when I popped the question on him, but none the less pleased I would think." Of course she sure he was once the shock wore off of meeting the Queen, she thought with a giggle.

"Oh I'm sure Vera didn't mind much. If anything, Richard can just use his manly charms to coax her back to his side." Laughing hard at her own joke, she leaned forward and wiped a tear of laughter from her eye.

Waving the dragons worries away she liked him in the nose gently. "You worry too much little drake. Kara has already accepted Richard as Vera's personal knight, if Vera didn't want him. She would have to propose a valid reason why and an immediate replacement that we will approve of." Thinking on it a little more, she continued on with her explanation. "So the punishment is more the justified. They are lucky that I don't just slice them down where they stand now really."

Seeing that the fight has come to an end. Olivia stands up and brushes herself off, glancing over to the dragon one last time. "Apollo. I am a Queen, as such. I have a duty to uphold to my people, and treat them all equally. No matter what their background is, or how long their house has been loyal to the crown. If they have violated the kingdom rules, then they shall be punished." She stated in a cheerful, yet oddly dark manner.

Taking note of Apollo's last comment, she walks slowly to the two knights. Placing a hand on the crooked captains shoulder, she squeezed hard enough that the man couldn't stand if he wanted to. "It seems you have lost captain. Now this should clear up anyone's doubt's in Richards skills, yes?" She asked in that same cheerful but dark manner.

Pulling the man up to his feet roughly, she held onto him while he stood. "Captain, you are charged for indirectly attacking the crown princess Vera, by attacking her personal knight. Your punishment will be decided at the crack of dawn tomorrow by Kara and myself."

Kicking the fella in the back, he fell forward a few feet away. "Take him to the dungeons and make sure he doesn't cause me anymore troubles." Immediately guards rushed to follow her command, turning to the rest that were a part of this. She gave Apollo a wicked grin, "I'll leave it in your hands to gather all those who were apart of this annoyance. Good luck drake."

Turning to leave, she patted Richard on the shoulder before walking back into the castle. Silently wondering if she can catch up to Kera, when Tal's fear shot down their bond. Feeling fear race through her blood, she ran towards Kera's room where Talk was silently watching the Queen with big worried eyes.

"Kera!? What's wrong darling? Your so hot!" Glancing around the room in a panic for something to cool her down. Talk comes scampering over with a cool wet rag. Thanking her bond, she draped it over Kera's forehead while holding her hand.
((.........that's super long ( O . O ) ))
((.........that's super long ( O . O ) ))
[I'll have to post a little liar - huriccane Irma knocked my power out and so i can't charge my phone and i have to preserve power - so sorry for the inconvenience i hope its back up soon
[I'll have to post a little liar - huriccane Irma knocked my power out and so i can't charge my phone and i have to preserve power - so sorry for the inconvenience i hope its back up soon
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
(Lol ah ok. I'm sure you'll find a job quickly :)

Apollo appreciated the idea of getting to know more about humans. And more about Olivia so he could better form an opinion on her as a queen. "It's only reasonable he would be surprised seeing as he has been treated poorly for so long and all." He says.

Hearing her joke he did not laugh... rather he simply looked at her. "Manly charm? Are you sure we speak of the same man?" He asks calmly. He doubted such a feat was possible.

"Worrying I may be, but in times of strife perhaps worrying is natural. Slaying them now would cause no justice nor an example. You may only... 'fan the flames' I believe is the human saying. Does Vera know of Richard yet?" Apollo asks. He understood Olivia explaining her role as queen to him. "Be careful they do not beginning viewing you as a tyrant however. Now.. where has the commander gone?" He asks looking for Joan. "Least you treat subjects equally despite elitists trying to change that." Apollo says. He did not like her dark manner of speaking. It put him on edge.

The captain panted clearly annoyed until she kicked him and then eas taken to the dungeon, those of his loyalists that remained alive fled. Apollo did not agree with her assigning him as judge of this situation... but he didn't argue and instead watches as the captain vowed vengeance among other probably false promises about revolting.

Richard barely noticed Olivia at all as he plants his sword into the dirt panting from exhaustion, his armor held up and he was unhurt, but the amount of fighting and dodging he had to do against the amount or knights he had to fight. He was covered in sweat and his armor was battered.

Apollo gestures for him to follow and get clean, which mean finding a nearby river as he himself didn't or rather couldn't use the quarters in the barracks, he was certain any remaining loyalists would try to do something in the barracks, and with Joan vanishing he didn't want to take the chance. Apollo watches as queen Olivia walks back into the castle he then looked at the loyalists who doubted their "leader" upon his gaze they ran away fearing retaliation from him.

@Foxbrush
@Flamesembrace
(Lol ah ok. I'm sure you'll find a job quickly :)

Apollo appreciated the idea of getting to know more about humans. And more about Olivia so he could better form an opinion on her as a queen. "It's only reasonable he would be surprised seeing as he has been treated poorly for so long and all." He says.

Hearing her joke he did not laugh... rather he simply looked at her. "Manly charm? Are you sure we speak of the same man?" He asks calmly. He doubted such a feat was possible.

"Worrying I may be, but in times of strife perhaps worrying is natural. Slaying them now would cause no justice nor an example. You may only... 'fan the flames' I believe is the human saying. Does Vera know of Richard yet?" Apollo asks. He understood Olivia explaining her role as queen to him. "Be careful they do not beginning viewing you as a tyrant however. Now.. where has the commander gone?" He asks looking for Joan. "Least you treat subjects equally despite elitists trying to change that." Apollo says. He did not like her dark manner of speaking. It put him on edge.

The captain panted clearly annoyed until she kicked him and then eas taken to the dungeon, those of his loyalists that remained alive fled. Apollo did not agree with her assigning him as judge of this situation... but he didn't argue and instead watches as the captain vowed vengeance among other probably false promises about revolting.

Richard barely noticed Olivia at all as he plants his sword into the dirt panting from exhaustion, his armor held up and he was unhurt, but the amount of fighting and dodging he had to do against the amount or knights he had to fight. He was covered in sweat and his armor was battered.

Apollo gestures for him to follow and get clean, which mean finding a nearby river as he himself didn't or rather couldn't use the quarters in the barracks, he was certain any remaining loyalists would try to do something in the barracks, and with Joan vanishing he didn't want to take the chance. Apollo watches as queen Olivia walks back into the castle he then looked at the loyalists who doubted their "leader" upon his gaze they ran away fearing retaliation from him.

@Foxbrush
@Flamesembrace
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21