Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Matchmaker~ A Dragon Shipping RP <3
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@SamIamLuvDov
Of course! I'd just need to know who will be who! :>
@SamIamLuvDov
Of course! I'd just need to know who will be who! :>
@Lambsauce Okay, so which dragons would you like to roleplay with? Just choose a dagon from my lair and I'll let you know their sexuality and if they're single or not
@Lambsauce Okay, so which dragons would you like to roleplay with? Just choose a dagon from my lair and I'll let you know their sexuality and if they're single or not
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
I just subscribed to this chat so no need to ping me!!

What about Amaria? How is she like?
I just subscribed to this chat so no need to ping me!!

What about Amaria? How is she like?
Amaria is more of the heartthrob of the clan if you know what I'm saying. All the guys love her, but none of them ever really stop to get to know her better. She's actually really sweet with an awesome personality. She loves animals and wildlife and is actually quite the activist in her spare time. She's a bit shy from time to time, but for the most part she's very talkative and overall a great dragon.
Amaria is more of the heartthrob of the clan if you know what I'm saying. All the guys love her, but none of them ever really stop to get to know her better. She's actually really sweet with an awesome personality. She loves animals and wildlife and is actually quite the activist in her spare time. She's a bit shy from time to time, but for the most part she's very talkative and overall a great dragon.
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
Oooooh okay!!

What is her sexuality?
Oooooh okay!!

What is her sexuality?
I was going to maker her straight, but if you put a lovely female dragon in front of me maybe that could change~
I was going to maker her straight, but if you put a lovely female dragon in front of me maybe that could change~
[i]Hmmmmm~[/i] Would Isotta, Majestic, or Griselda fit for her? [quote name="Lambsauce" date=2017-07-27 07:36:27] @SamIamLuvDov -- I hope I don't Interrupt anything but I was wondering If I could perhaps be added to a pinglist at this moment in time? If you'd accept any of my dragons at the moment, I'd be thrilled! [indent]Though I would [i]Love[/i] to use Isotta or Majestic (Or possibly even Griselda but that would have to be a really good pairing with personalities as well as somewhat looks)! I don't exactly have all of their lore finished (or all of their outfits bought in that case) as of now but I can definitely finish them all super soon since I have pretty basic ideas![/indent] [center][i][b]Isotta[/b][/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34527913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345280/34527913_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i][b]Preferences/Somewhat summarized Lore;[/b] Loves all, not quite literally but she tends to anyone who needs her help. She tends to be taken advantage[/i] a lot [i]since she cannot possibly think of not helping anyone who comes to her aid. Although she still goes and helps others without any hesitation, through the years she's gotten a little less lenient at what she does, She's always been gullible but now she at least knows, more or less, most of her boundaries[/i] [center][i][b]Majestic[/b][/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22115814] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221159/22115814_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i][b]Preferences/Somewhat summarized Lore;[/b] He's technically demisexual so any dragon (if they can get close enough to him and worm their way through his heart) will lead him and make him fall into a deep, horrible, no good, hopeless, terrifying, bottomless, and somewhat sweet pit of love. Due to happenings in his past though, he tends to wander off and not make too many friendships. He doesn't like to get into very tight bonds but he'll be the most awkward, fluffy, and adorable mess about it if it gets brought up.[/i] [center][i][b]Griselda[/b][/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33533628] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335337/33533628_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i][b]Preferences/Somewhat summarized Lore;[/b] Griselda is nothing short than a goddess, her shimmery wings, charming looks, glowing personality, and god-awful pride also happening to go along for the joyride of the century. She is a battle maiden, and because of that she will always answer the call-upon that anyone gives her[/i] even if she had plans for something else otherwise, [i]her heart belongs to battle(or so she says), the losses grieving from it though not reaching her at all as she continues battling alongside other dragons in wars that she sees as[/i] fit [i]for her 'standards' of doing what is 'good'. Because of that 'Valiant' title she holds so dear, she cannot see the neutral grays between the 'good' and 'bad' nor can she wrap her head around the fact that there is actually no 'good' or 'bad', just different sides. All, in all though, she needs someone who can bring her down to earth (both figuratively and literally) so Griselda can find what really happens in the midst of a war and possibly try to redirect her fiery passion for battle into a more authoritarian view of the world and help those wars resolve as quickly as they start. She has little to no preferences but she undoubtedly likes those with strong hearts and stubborn personalities.[/i] [/quote]
Hmmmmm~

Would Isotta, Majestic, or Griselda fit for her?

Lambsauce wrote on 2017-07-27:
@SamIamLuvDov --

I hope I don't Interrupt anything but I was wondering If I could perhaps be added to a pinglist at this moment in time?

If you'd accept any of my dragons at the moment, I'd be thrilled!
Though I would Love to use Isotta or Majestic (Or possibly even Griselda but that would have to be a really good pairing with personalities as well as somewhat looks)! I don't exactly have all of their lore finished (or all of their outfits bought in that case) as of now but I can definitely finish them all super soon since I have pretty basic ideas!

Isotta
Preferences/Somewhat summarized Lore; Loves all, not quite literally but she tends to anyone who needs her help. She tends to be taken advantage a lot since she cannot possibly think of not helping anyone who comes to her aid.
Although she still goes and helps others without any hesitation, through the years she's gotten a little less lenient at what she does, She's always been gullible but now she at least knows, more or less, most of her boundaries

Majestic
Preferences/Somewhat summarized Lore; He's technically demisexual so any dragon (if they can get close enough to him and worm their way through his heart) will lead him and make him fall into a deep, horrible, no good, hopeless, terrifying, bottomless, and somewhat sweet pit of love.
Due to happenings in his past though, he tends to wander off and not make too many friendships.
He doesn't like to get into very tight bonds but he'll be the most awkward, fluffy, and adorable mess about it if it gets brought up.

Griselda
Preferences/Somewhat summarized Lore; Griselda is nothing short than a goddess, her shimmery wings, charming looks, glowing personality, and god-awful pride also happening to go along for the joyride of the century. She is a battle maiden, and because of that she will always answer the call-upon that anyone gives her even if she had plans for something else otherwise, her heart belongs to battle(or so she says), the losses grieving from it though not reaching her at all as she continues battling alongside other dragons in wars that she sees as fit for her 'standards' of doing what is 'good'. Because of that 'Valiant' title she holds so dear, she cannot see the neutral grays between the 'good' and 'bad' nor can she wrap her head around the fact that there is actually no 'good' or 'bad', just different sides.

All, in all though, she needs someone who can bring her down to earth (both figuratively and literally) so Griselda can find what really happens in the midst of a war and possibly try to redirect her fiery passion for battle into a more authoritarian view of the world and help those wars resolve as quickly as they start. She has little to no preferences but she undoubtedly likes those with strong hearts and stubborn personalities.
Hmmm, what about Majestic? I really like the fact that he's shy and awkward and afraid of relationships, it would make him meeting Amaria and falling in love with her all that more adorable! And when he sees all the guys hovering around her he feels bad or jealous and decides not to persue her, but then when she's the one to approach him he's just like *butterflies in tummy and ded*
Hmmm, what about Majestic? I really like the fact that he's shy and awkward and afraid of relationships, it would make him meeting Amaria and falling in love with her all that more adorable! And when he sees all the guys hovering around her he feels bad or jealous and decides not to persue her, but then when she's the one to approach him he's just like *butterflies in tummy and ded*
Sounds great to me!!

Honestly I love him to bits with his personality and I think they'd fit well together as long as Amaria made most of the moves for a while.
Sounds great to me!!

Honestly I love him to bits with his personality and I think they'd fit well together as long as Amaria made most of the moves for a while.
Oh yah she'll most definitely do that. I think she'll be the one to start to want to become closer friends with him, but HE might be the one to start to develop the romantic feelings but more or less try to keep them to himself you know?
Oh yah she'll most definitely do that. I think she'll be the one to start to want to become closer friends with him, but HE might be the one to start to develop the romantic feelings but more or less try to keep them to himself you know?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18