Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Castle Unknown
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52
The cupboard is dusty and the wood appears to be rotting, unwilling I lift my claw to open its door. The handle is falling apart and looks ancient, handle doesn't even seem the right word for it. More like 'metal object thing' I chuckle. The wood moans as I slowly pull it open. At first I can't see what lays inside it due to the whirlwind of dust. Coughing, I wave my other claw to part the cloud.
The cupboard is dusty and the wood appears to be rotting, unwilling I lift my claw to open its door. The handle is falling apart and looks ancient, handle doesn't even seem the right word for it. More like 'metal object thing' I chuckle. The wood moans as I slowly pull it open. At first I can't see what lays inside it due to the whirlwind of dust. Coughing, I wave my other claw to part the cloud.
Heya, I like dragons :3
[color=red] Once the dust settles, you see that the cupboard holds a few books and vials of rare ingredients, protected from time only to fall sick to the mould and mildew. Most of the small number of books appear to recipe books for this or that, but a moth-eaten tome with a leather cover seems to be something else. Two of the ingrediant vials glow, but the rest appear to be filled with some sort of dusty powder or obscure liquid.[/color] ------------------- Peering over Lumen's shoulder, I carefully pick up one of the non-glowing liquid ingredient vials. Turning it over in my claws, I saw a small label. [center][item=vial of mysterious toxin][/center] "Well that's helpful." I mutter. "Wonder what recipe would require this."
Once the dust settles, you see that the cupboard holds a few books and vials of rare ingredients, protected from time only to fall sick to the mould and mildew. Most of the small number of books appear to recipe books for this or that, but a moth-eaten tome with a leather cover seems to be something else. Two of the ingrediant vials glow, but the rest appear to be filled with some sort of dusty powder or obscure liquid.

Peering over Lumen's shoulder, I carefully pick up one of the non-glowing liquid ingredient vials. Turning it over in my claws, I saw a small label.
Vial of Mysterious Toxin

"Well that's helpful." I mutter. "Wonder what recipe would require this."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I take one look at the skeletons, then myself, then shriek, quickly rising to my feet.
"I almost touched that poor dead gross dragon's SKULL." I yell, "Skeletons! What the heck..."
I stop. The other two are by a cupboard holding an unlabelled purple vial.
"Hey, were you guys just gathering clues without me?"
I take one look at the skeletons, then myself, then shriek, quickly rising to my feet.
"I almost touched that poor dead gross dragon's SKULL." I yell, "Skeletons! What the heck..."
I stop. The other two are by a cupboard holding an unlabelled purple vial.
"Hey, were you guys just gathering clues without me?"
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
"Don't be silly! And I'm not sure if this could be counted as a clue..." I frowned at the small bottle. Placing it to the side, I stepped sideways to let Sparrow get into the cupboard and then walked over to the scene of the skeleton grasping at the writing on the wall.

You have absolutely no idea how this dragon died. It could have smashed his head on the wall or have been poisoned or some other obscure death from what you can tell from the skeleton.

One thing is certain; It does not have the deep nicks and gashes in the bone and was not killed by long sharp claws.

"Hmm."
"Don't be silly! And I'm not sure if this could be counted as a clue..." I frowned at the small bottle. Placing it to the side, I stepped sideways to let Sparrow get into the cupboard and then walked over to the scene of the skeleton grasping at the writing on the wall.

You have absolutely no idea how this dragon died. It could have smashed his head on the wall or have been poisoned or some other obscure death from what you can tell from the skeleton.

One thing is certain; It does not have the deep nicks and gashes in the bone and was not killed by long sharp claws.

"Hmm."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I walk up to Foxstar, "how do you think this dragon was killed?" I say curiously. "All the other skulls have visible gashes in the bone, this one seems almost untouched.." I add.
I walk up to Foxstar, "how do you think this dragon was killed?" I say curiously. "All the other skulls have visible gashes in the bone, this one seems almost untouched.." I add.
Heya, I like dragons :3
I give him a look.

"Hey, weren't you searching the cupboard? I'm looking at the bones." I say jokingly, before turning more serious.

"I have almost no idea. No bones were broken, and neither was their neck... I reckon this skeleton fell victim to the ghost, but how does the ghost kill, other than whatever sort of fangs and claws it has, if it has those at all? Terror?"
I give him a look.

"Hey, weren't you searching the cupboard? I'm looking at the bones." I say jokingly, before turning more serious.

"I have almost no idea. No bones were broken, and neither was their neck... I reckon this skeleton fell victim to the ghost, but how does the ghost kill, other than whatever sort of fangs and claws it has, if it has those at all? Terror?"
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Foxstar steps aside to let me into the cupboard. All I can see is shelves of vials, more of the purple ones and some others. Nothing of much importance.
Foxstar steps aside to let me into the cupboard. All I can see is shelves of vials, more of the purple ones and some others. Nothing of much importance.
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
Bored of staring at bones, I leave Lumen to puzzle out the cause of death, and head back to the cupboard. Reaching past Sparrow, I pull out a few plant recipe books, leaving the leather-covered book alone, and continue to read out some of the recipes. [quote]"[center]BERRY BUG [item=Smolderpetal][item=Pale Pink Rose][item=Strawberry][item=Cinnamon][item=Potash Peach][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Lightly bake the Smolderpetals [*]Shred the pink roses [*]Crush some cinnamin sticks; keep six whole [*]Arranged the petals (Roses and Smolder petals) as a plate, and then arrange the the strawberry in the middle, the two potash peaches beside each other at the top of the strawberry, and the six cinnamin sticks sticking out from the strawberry, three on each side." [/LIST][/quote] [quote][center]A SWEET VEGATARIAN DESSERT 4X[item=honeycomb fragment]1X[item=blood acorn][item=blue jelly][item=flycatcher][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Crush all of the honey in an pot [*]Grab the following: [item=blood acorn][item=blue jelly][item=flycatcher] [*]Crack open the blood acorn and mix it with the honey [*]Mix the bluejelly and flycatchers [*]Pour a small amount of the honey/acorn mixture on the flycatcher/jelly and cook it for a few small minutes [*]Get a bowl, pour in the honey mixture, add the flycatcher/jelly mixture [*]Set it to cool in a fridge for a few hours [*]Present your dessert. [/LIST][/quote] "Interesting."
Bored of staring at bones, I leave Lumen to puzzle out the cause of death, and head back to the cupboard. Reaching past Sparrow, I pull out a few plant recipe books, leaving the leather-covered book alone, and continue to read out some of the recipes.

Quote:
"
BERRY BUG
Smolderpetal Pale Pink Rose Strawberry Cinnamon Potash Peach
  1. Lightly bake the Smolderpetals
  2. Shred the pink roses
  3. Crush some cinnamin sticks; keep six whole
  4. Arranged the petals (Roses and Smolder petals) as a plate, and then arrange the the strawberry in the middle, the two potash peaches beside each other at the top of the strawberry, and the six cinnamin sticks sticking out from the strawberry, three on each side."
Quote:
A SWEET VEGATARIAN DESSERT
4X Honeycomb Fragment 1X Blood Acorn Blue Jelly Flycatcher
  1. Crush all of the honey in an pot
  2. Grab the following: Blood Acorn Blue Jelly Flycatcher
  3. Crack open the blood acorn and mix it with the honey
  4. Mix the bluejelly and flycatchers
  5. Pour a small amount of the honey/acorn mixture on the flycatcher/jelly and cook it for a few small minutes
  6. Get a bowl, pour in the honey mixture, add the flycatcher/jelly mixture
  7. Set it to cool in a fridge for a few hours
  8. Present your dessert.

"Interesting."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I look over Foxstar's shoulder. "It seems like the ghost... or the murderer quite likes a bit of home baking."
I look over Foxstar's shoulder. "It seems like the ghost... or the murderer quite likes a bit of home baking."
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
I look at Sparrow and grin.

"I don't think these have been used in a veery time, as hilarious the image of a ghost trying to bake is. These probably belonged to these poor chaps." I tilt my head at the six old skeletons.

"The people in charge of cooking for and maintaining the castle, the no-doubt once-large number of servants." I ponder on that a little more, and then amend that statement.

"Or perhaps one of the nobles in the painting liked cooking. Probably not though, seeing this is where the servants cooked."
I look at Sparrow and grin.

"I don't think these have been used in a veery time, as hilarious the image of a ghost trying to bake is. These probably belonged to these poor chaps." I tilt my head at the six old skeletons.

"The people in charge of cooking for and maintaining the castle, the no-doubt once-large number of servants." I ponder on that a little more, and then amend that statement.

"Or perhaps one of the nobles in the painting liked cooking. Probably not though, seeing this is where the servants cooked."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52