Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Castle Unknown
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
(Whoops, my bad. I was still waiting for someone to answer, and forgot to check to see if someone actually had)

Carose held her breath in apprehension as the storm subsided and the vines fell away, then relaxed. Is this it? Have we completed the task? She looked over Ravek's form, noting her dissipating shadow form with relief and curiosity. The Pearlcatcher then grimaced at Sparrow's declaration, "I think not. Stabbing is a rather gruesome, messy way of ending someone's life. Besides, I'd rather not stoop to her level."
(Whoops, my bad. I was still waiting for someone to answer, and forgot to check to see if someone actually had)

Carose held her breath in apprehension as the storm subsided and the vines fell away, then relaxed. Is this it? Have we completed the task? She looked over Ravek's form, noting her dissipating shadow form with relief and curiosity. The Pearlcatcher then grimaced at Sparrow's declaration, "I think not. Stabbing is a rather gruesome, messy way of ending someone's life. Besides, I'd rather not stoop to her level."
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Foxstar gave a sadistic grin.
"We could hand her over to Erebus. I'm sure he'll be able to affect her in this weakened state.

But... I do agree with Carose. We wouldn't be much better than her."
Foxstar gave a sadistic grin.
"We could hand her over to Erebus. I'm sure he'll be able to affect her in this weakened state.

But... I do agree with Carose. We wouldn't be much better than her."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Good idea, Foxstar!" I growl. "I think that wartoad deserves this, especially after she killed his master."
(Sorry I haven't been on in a while! My laptop broke, so now I have to use my phone.)
"Good idea, Foxstar!" I growl. "I think that wartoad deserves this, especially after she killed his master."
(Sorry I haven't been on in a while! My laptop broke, so now I have to use my phone.)
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
(That's a pain; I just sent my laptop keyboard in to be repaired, and am currently missing the familiarity of it)

Carose nodded slowly, "That may be a suitable punishment. The wartoad was certainly an unfortunate victim of her schemes." She then paused before speaking again. "But I think the bigger question is what are we supposed to do now?"
(That's a pain; I just sent my laptop keyboard in to be repaired, and am currently missing the familiarity of it)

Carose nodded slowly, "That may be a suitable punishment. The wartoad was certainly an unfortunate victim of her schemes." She then paused before speaking again. "But I think the bigger question is what are we supposed to do now?"
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Foxstar went closer to Ravek and gave a tug on the rope to see how hard it would be to drag her outside. To her surprise Ravek was very light, even though she was just lying limp. She let go of the rope.

"What do we do now? Go back to pretending this never happened I guess. Go back to whatever life we were living before. Though I think we can agree we won't be the same again..."

(That's unfortunate; I hope you manage to sort it out without a problem)
Also, this is basically the end of this RP! We can end here or you guys can say some last things, but there isn't much more to add c:
Foxstar went closer to Ravek and gave a tug on the rope to see how hard it would be to drag her outside. To her surprise Ravek was very light, even though she was just lying limp. She let go of the rope.

"What do we do now? Go back to pretending this never happened I guess. Go back to whatever life we were living before. Though I think we can agree we won't be the same again..."

(That's unfortunate; I hope you manage to sort it out without a problem)
Also, this is basically the end of this RP! We can end here or you guys can say some last things, but there isn't much more to add c:
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
(Wait, so the ice pick was just for decoration? And how's Lumen?)

Carose let her expression dip into one of sadness. "Indeed... I am not quite sure that I will be able to go back to my previous lifestyle." She thought of the everyday tasks that she'd previously found joy and satisfaction in completing, but which now seemed rather dull.
(Wait, so the ice pick was just for decoration? And how's Lumen?)

Carose let her expression dip into one of sadness. "Indeed... I am not quite sure that I will be able to go back to my previous lifestyle." She thought of the everyday tasks that she'd previously found joy and satisfaction in completing, but which now seemed rather dull.
(The icepick was used to hold her down and is what is currently tying Ravek up. LochNessie isn't playing anymore I don't think)
(The icepick was used to hold her down and is what is currently tying Ravek up. LochNessie isn't playing anymore I don't think)
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Sparrow just smiled. "I won't forget this, but I will be happy to return to Skry's arms. The clan has surely changed in my absence."
She ran over to Foxstar to help her.
(This has been so fun! A little slow going, but exciting! Fox, if you have anymore RP ideas, I would be happy to play again!)
Sparrow just smiled. "I won't forget this, but I will be happy to return to Skry's arms. The clan has surely changed in my absence."
She ran over to Foxstar to help her.
(This has been so fun! A little slow going, but exciting! Fox, if you have anymore RP ideas, I would be happy to play again!)
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
Foxstar huffed amused.
"I almost wish I could forget some parts of this little... adventure, but I am glad that we didn't do it alone. Still, I personally can't wait to return to the Gladeveins." She looked out the gaping hole in the wall, where the sun was now shining in and the birds from the jungle could be heard.

"Thank you."

(I'm so happy we actually managed to get to this point :D Everything single other rolelay I've seen/taken part in never managed to get to the end, but this one got here, albeit it took longer than I thought. Thanks to both of you for joining in on this roleplay.

About other roleplay ideas, I have had one brewing around, although it needs a bit more time to refine (AKA feel free to nudge me), and probably more people playing. I'll be sure to ping you though if you'd like c: )
Foxstar huffed amused.
"I almost wish I could forget some parts of this little... adventure, but I am glad that we didn't do it alone. Still, I personally can't wait to return to the Gladeveins." She looked out the gaping hole in the wall, where the sun was now shining in and the birds from the jungle could be heard.

"Thank you."

(I'm so happy we actually managed to get to this point :D Everything single other rolelay I've seen/taken part in never managed to get to the end, but this one got here, albeit it took longer than I thought. Thanks to both of you for joining in on this roleplay.

About other roleplay ideas, I have had one brewing around, although it needs a bit more time to refine (AKA feel free to nudge me), and probably more people playing. I'll be sure to ping you though if you'd like c: )
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I smile. "Without you both, I would have never survived this place. I would have been eaten by Erebus!"

(NUDGE)
I smile. "Without you both, I would have never survived this place. I would have been eaten by Erebus!"

(NUDGE)
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52