Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Castle Unknown
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51 52
Under all that dust, the book seems to be in a better condition than the other book, from what you see of it. Some of the neat, straight writing is blurred, but for the most it's readable.

It seems to be a log book, with dates all down the right hand column, then some form of service, like 'cleaned room' or 'brought up lunch', and then in the final column there were names, and some of them you recognized.

Flicking through the pages, you notice that most of the names are 'Ravek Arsar' or 'Rannu Arsar'. Next to Rannu's name most of the services were 'Babysitted Familiar' or other variants, like 'Looked after his demonic toad' and 'Got pummeled by Familiar'. But as you read on, something changes. Now, about half-way through the written section of the book, many of the names are 'Bamyss Dyra', 'Frivi Dyra', 'Viosse Dyra' and 'Ika Dyra'. By the time you are nearing the end of the book, nearly all the names end with Dyra and Arsar is barely seen anywhere.

The end of the book is just clawed pages.

I hold up my claws at Sparrow's words.

"I'm just guessing! That's what it looks like at least. And not all of the entries seem to be very joyful..."
Under all that dust, the book seems to be in a better condition than the other book, from what you see of it. Some of the neat, straight writing is blurred, but for the most it's readable.

It seems to be a log book, with dates all down the right hand column, then some form of service, like 'cleaned room' or 'brought up lunch', and then in the final column there were names, and some of them you recognized.

Flicking through the pages, you notice that most of the names are 'Ravek Arsar' or 'Rannu Arsar'. Next to Rannu's name most of the services were 'Babysitted Familiar' or other variants, like 'Looked after his demonic toad' and 'Got pummeled by Familiar'. But as you read on, something changes. Now, about half-way through the written section of the book, many of the names are 'Bamyss Dyra', 'Frivi Dyra', 'Viosse Dyra' and 'Ika Dyra'. By the time you are nearing the end of the book, nearly all the names end with Dyra and Arsar is barely seen anywhere.

The end of the book is just clawed pages.

I hold up my claws at Sparrow's words.

"I'm just guessing! That's what it looks like at least. And not all of the entries seem to be very joyful..."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"That doesn't sound too good.." I mumble a response, my attention is focused on the book in front of me. Flicking through the pages, I realise I can read the writing. Some of the names I recognise, Rannu Arsar. "This seems to be a log book.. Names, dates and services" I say.

[ps it's Charlie's birthday today :3 He's a four year old]
"That doesn't sound too good.." I mumble a response, my attention is focused on the book in front of me. Flicking through the pages, I realise I can read the writing. Some of the names I recognise, Rannu Arsar. "This seems to be a log book.. Names, dates and services" I say.

[ps it's Charlie's birthday today :3 He's a four year old]
Heya, I like dragons :3
[Tell him Cookie says happy birthday and hopes he gets a croissant!]

"Interesting, I guess." I look over at Lumen and his book. "Seems someone got annoyed with it at the end though. Anything to note?"
[Tell him Cookie says happy birthday and hopes he gets a croissant!]

"Interesting, I guess." I look over at Lumen and his book. "Seems someone got annoyed with it at the end though. Anything to note?"
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"No, not really. Rannu Arsar is in here.. He got pummelled by familiar, looked after a demonic toad... Poor him" I say.

[he says thanks - he didn't get a croissant, but he got a cardboard hut thingy and crackers Aha]
"No, not really. Rannu Arsar is in here.. He got pummelled by familiar, looked after a demonic toad... Poor him" I say.

[he says thanks - he didn't get a croissant, but he got a cardboard hut thingy and crackers Aha]
Interest properly piqued now, I headed over to look at Lumen's book. After a quick study of the pages, I frowned.

"I don't think it was Rannu that got pummeled. This is the servant's log book right? I think the servants babysitted Rannu's familiar, which was a toad..." I looked at Lumen, and then looked at the wall where, supposedly, the molten wartoad was. I said slowly,

"You... You don't think that toad could be Rannu's familiar, could you? We saw them together in the painting... And didn't Rannu call the wartoad something? Erebus?"
Interest properly piqued now, I headed over to look at Lumen's book. After a quick study of the pages, I frowned.

"I don't think it was Rannu that got pummeled. This is the servant's log book right? I think the servants babysitted Rannu's familiar, which was a toad..." I looked at Lumen, and then looked at the wall where, supposedly, the molten wartoad was. I said slowly,

"You... You don't think that toad could be Rannu's familiar, could you? We saw them together in the painting... And didn't Rannu call the wartoad something? Erebus?"
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Yes, you could be right, it does make sense." I say to Foxstar. I flick through the pages to find anything more of importance. Most of the of the names seem unfamiliar, "Rannu Arsar, Ravek Arsar, Arsar, Arsar... Bamyss Dyra, Arsar, Arsar, Frivi Dyra, Arsar, Viosse Dyra, Ika Dyra, Dyra, Dyra, Dyra..." I say under my breath. "Something does seem a bit strange here, in the last part of the book, most of the names end in Dyra, I almost can't see any Arsar?" I look at Foxstar, "The rest of this book is just torn up, probably by claws."
"Yes, you could be right, it does make sense." I say to Foxstar. I flick through the pages to find anything more of importance. Most of the of the names seem unfamiliar, "Rannu Arsar, Ravek Arsar, Arsar, Arsar... Bamyss Dyra, Arsar, Arsar, Frivi Dyra, Arsar, Viosse Dyra, Ika Dyra, Dyra, Dyra, Dyra..." I say under my breath. "Something does seem a bit strange here, in the last part of the book, most of the names end in Dyra, I almost can't see any Arsar?" I look at Foxstar, "The rest of this book is just torn up, probably by claws."
I leap up and shout, "I've got it!"
I rush over to their book and point out, "Look, Arsar and Dyra, they were two families, or one family was serving under the other. Bamyss, Frivi Dyra... Sisters? Unmarried with maiden names? And as time goes on... oh my goodness. The ghost might belong to the Dyra family! The Dyras have been killing off the Arsars!"
I leap up and shout, "I've got it!"
I rush over to their book and point out, "Look, Arsar and Dyra, they were two families, or one family was serving under the other. Bamyss, Frivi Dyra... Sisters? Unmarried with maiden names? And as time goes on... oh my goodness. The ghost might belong to the Dyra family! The Dyras have been killing off the Arsars!"
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
I sprang upright and nearly dropped my pearl in the process.

"Glory be to the Gladekeeper, you could be right! And wasn't Viosse Dyra mentioned in the other book too? Bring it over here, so we can look at them both." I looked at them both.

"I wonder what happened to Rannu then. And now what? Could we have solved it already?" I frowned as I thought. "I don't know about you, but I want more information..."
I sprang upright and nearly dropped my pearl in the process.

"Glory be to the Gladekeeper, you could be right! And wasn't Viosse Dyra mentioned in the other book too? Bring it over here, so we can look at them both." I looked at them both.

"I wonder what happened to Rannu then. And now what? Could we have solved it already?" I frowned as I thought. "I don't know about you, but I want more information..."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Well done Sparrow!" I say in excitement. "Yes, I remember that name, Viosse Dyra was in the diary wasn't she?"

What family could the spirt be from and what happened all that time ago that caused it to be the twisted terror it is today? I think quickly. If Sparrow is right, what would make the Dyras kill off the Arsars?
"Well done Sparrow!" I say in excitement. "Yes, I remember that name, Viosse Dyra was in the diary wasn't she?"

What family could the spirt be from and what happened all that time ago that caused it to be the twisted terror it is today? I think quickly. If Sparrow is right, what would make the Dyras kill off the Arsars?
I broke the heavy silence that had fallen over the three of us as we thought about this.

"Now... do we continue on then?"
I broke the heavy silence that had fallen over the three of us as we thought about this.

"Now... do we continue on then?"
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51 52