Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Berchclan | Not Accepting!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Sorrelheart | She-cat | Warrior

She rolls her eyes and looks around camp before running after her apprentice, she didn't want to be seen acting like a kit but she also loved to play around and run. She manages to race past him and then come to a stop. "Let's go hunt" she meows to her apprentice, panting after the small race.

Boulderstorm | Tom | Warrior | Apprentice: Soughpaw

He couldn't stop purring, it was as if he had no control over it but he didn't mind. "It does" he meows, looking over at Pearlfur. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her, he never thought he would have a mate in his life, he was so happy Pearlfur has said yes. "I can't wait to get to our new home" he meows "then we can start a family of our own, that is if you want to."

She rolls her eyes and looks around camp before running after her apprentice, she didn't want to be seen acting like a kit but she also loved to play around and run. She manages to race past him and then come to a stop. "Let's go hunt" she meows to her apprentice, panting after the small race.

He couldn't stop purring, it was as if he had no control over it but he didn't mind. "It does" he meows, looking over at Pearlfur. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her, he never thought he would have a mate in his life, he was so happy Pearlfur has said yes. "I can't wait to get to our new home" he meows "then we can start a family of our own, that is if you want to."
Stray Kids Everywhere all Around the World!
Pearlfur looked back to Boulderstorm, all her seriousness melted away. She purred loudly.
"I would love to," she closed and purred as she imagined her own kits and even better Boulderstorm at her side.
Pearlfur looked back to Boulderstorm, all her seriousness melted away. She purred loudly.
"I would love to," she closed and purred as she imagined her own kits and even better Boulderstorm at her side.
I’ve been spotted. :0
Puddlepaw
"Okay!' He replied, still awed by Sorrelheart's speed. He walks into the woods, aware that she followed him. "Have I hunted yet for the elders today?" He asked, knowing that she would laugh at his forgetfulness.
Puddlepaw
"Okay!' He replied, still awed by Sorrelheart's speed. He walks into the woods, aware that she followed him. "Have I hunted yet for the elders today?" He asked, knowing that she would laugh at his forgetfulness.
lightvs1.png Lawful Evil For forum games(and similar), please only choose dragons with familiars. Thanks!
bcfrlight_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz40.pngda
Tn4TEAZ.png

He purrs loudly, running his tail over her spine, happy. "I can't wait" he meows. Their clan had gone through a lot but now that he has Pearlfur by his side he felt confident that they could get through anything. He pictures Pearlfurs and his kits playing around, and becoming great warriors one day.

She rolls her eyes, amused then she giggles "yes you have." She meows "why don't you hunt for the medicine cats?" She asks, tilting her head. She wasn't sure if Frostfall had eaten today but she figured it would be a good idea to hunt for them anyways.

I'm so sorry for slow replies, I should be more active now! =)

He purrs loudly, running his tail over her spine, happy. "I can't wait" he meows. Their clan had gone through a lot but now that he has Pearlfur by his side he felt confident that they could get through anything. He pictures Pearlfurs and his kits playing around, and becoming great warriors one day.

She rolls her eyes, amused then she giggles "yes you have." She meows "why don't you hunt for the medicine cats?" She asks, tilting her head. She wasn't sure if Frostfall had eaten today but she figured it would be a good idea to hunt for them anyways.

I'm so sorry for slow replies, I should be more active now! =)
Puddlepaw
"Oh, I'd love to hunt for the medicine cats! Where should we go first. Can we try snakerocks?" He says, all at the same time. "Oh, I can't wait." And he promptly smelled a mouse a few paces ahead of him and began to stalk it.
Puddlepaw
"Oh, I'd love to hunt for the medicine cats! Where should we go first. Can we try snakerocks?" He says, all at the same time. "Oh, I can't wait." And he promptly smelled a mouse a few paces ahead of him and began to stalk it.
lightvs1.png Lawful Evil For forum games(and similar), please only choose dragons with familiars. Thanks!
Tn4TEAZ.png
(Sorry guys school has been keeping me busy. Can I get a recap?)
(Sorry guys school has been keeping me busy. Can I get a recap?)
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
@xCrimsonCatx
what has recently happened(according to you?)
@xCrimsonCatx
what has recently happened(according to you?)
Tn4TEAZ.png
Pearlfur purred, "I can't wait also." She went up and licked his cheek.
"Should we head back or not?" Pearlfur asked.
Pearlfur purred, "I can't wait also." She went up and licked his cheek.
"Should we head back or not?" Pearlfur asked.
I’ve been spotted. :0

She purrs and nods enjoying her apprentices enthusiasm, she watches as he stalks the mouse. She scents a squirrel and while Puddlepaw is stalking the mouse she decides to go after the squirrel she comes into view of it, it's eating away at an acorn. She crouches down, getting ready to charge at it.

He couldn't stop purring, he was just so happy. "Yeah, we should head back." He meows "help the clan prepare for when it's time to leave."

She purrs and nods enjoying her apprentices enthusiasm, she watches as he stalks the mouse. She scents a squirrel and while Puddlepaw is stalking the mouse she decides to go after the squirrel she comes into view of it, it's eating away at an acorn. She crouches down, getting ready to charge at it.

He couldn't stop purring, he was just so happy. "Yeah, we should head back." He meows "help the clan prepare for when it's time to leave."
Puddlepaw
He gets close enough to the mouse, and pounces. It tries to run but is too late. His claws close around the helpless rodent, and as he kills it he feels the life flowing out of it, like water in a river. He thanks Starclan for the life of the mouse that would feed the medicine cats, and picks the lifeless body up, careful not to let the tantalizing flavors escape. He wanted this plump kill to impress the miracle-workers that lived in the camp. He walked towards where Sorrelheart had gone, careful to be silent so he wouldn't ruin her kill.
Puddlepaw
He gets close enough to the mouse, and pounces. It tries to run but is too late. His claws close around the helpless rodent, and as he kills it he feels the life flowing out of it, like water in a river. He thanks Starclan for the life of the mouse that would feed the medicine cats, and picks the lifeless body up, careful not to let the tantalizing flavors escape. He wanted this plump kill to impress the miracle-workers that lived in the camp. He walked towards where Sorrelheart had gone, careful to be silent so he wouldn't ruin her kill.
Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48