Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Berchclan | Not Accepting!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Boulderstorm | Tom | Warrior | Apprentice: Soughpaw

Boulderstorm smiles and nods, he looks around smelling the fresh scents of greenleaf "It's so nice out here" he meows, blinking slowly and lovingly at Pearlfur.

@explosions - Hmmmm, well first we should figure out who his mentor will be. C=
Sorrelheart can be his mentor if you'd like?

Boulderstorm smiles and nods, he looks around smelling the fresh scents of greenleaf "It's so nice out here" he meows, blinking slowly and lovingly at Pearlfur.

@explosions - Hmmmm, well first we should figure out who his mentor will be. C=
Sorrelheart can be his mentor if you'd like?
Stray Kids Everywhere all Around the World!
[Sorry - I've been busy with school. Can someone give me a recap of what's happened. Once again I apologise ]
[Sorry - I've been busy with school. Can someone give me a recap of what's happened. Once again I apologise ]
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@Taegeuk
sure!
@Taegeuk
sure!
lightvs1.png Lawful Evil For forum games(and similar), please only choose dragons with familiars. Thanks!
bcfrlight_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz40.pngda
Tn4TEAZ.png
Pearlfur nodded, "Yes, it feels nice and quiet. The whole Fireflint almost drowning kinda shook me a little bit."
She stopped and looked into Boulderstorm's eyes, "I what makes it even better is that you're with me."
Pearlfur nodded, "Yes, it feels nice and quiet. The whole Fireflint almost drowning kinda shook me a little bit."
She stopped and looked into Boulderstorm's eyes, "I what makes it even better is that you're with me."
I’ve been spotted. :0

Boulderstorm purrs loudly and nuzzles her, his heart ached with affection "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he meows licking her forehead, asking if she wanted to be his mate. Boulderstorm hoped Pearlfurs feelings were as strong as his. He moves away looking at her, hoping that she would give him an answer.

@AndromedaGalaxy - Some cats found a large monster (a bear) in the woods, dead. So the cats decided to tell the clan. And everyone (or almost everyone) decided that it was time for them to leave this area and find a new, permanent home.

@explosions - Okay, awesome! C=

Boulderstorm purrs loudly and nuzzles her, his heart ached with affection "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he meows licking her forehead, asking if she wanted to be his mate. Boulderstorm hoped Pearlfurs feelings were as strong as his. He moves away looking at her, hoping that she would give him an answer.

@AndromedaGalaxy - Some cats found a large monster (a bear) in the woods, dead. So the cats decided to tell the clan. And everyone (or almost everyone) decided that it was time for them to leave this area and find a new, permanent home.

@explosions - Okay, awesome! C=
@Taegeuk
cool. How can I insert myself into the RP?
and I'm subscribed.
@Taegeuk
cool. How can I insert myself into the RP?
and I'm subscribed.
lightvs1.png Lawful Evil For forum games(and similar), please only choose dragons with familiars. Thanks!
Tn4TEAZ.png
Pearlfur purred as loud as she could, "I want to too." She went up to Boulderstorm and started to lick and nuzzle his thick tabby fur.
Pearlfur purred as loud as she could, "I want to too." She went up to Boulderstorm and started to lick and nuzzle his thick tabby fur.

He purrs and nuzzles her back. "Let's go for a walk" he meows, he didn't want to go back to camp just yet, he wanted to spend a while with Pearlfur before they're told to go do something else that might separate them again.

Sorrelheart | She-cat | Warrior

She pads into camp, he mind constantly thinking about Cement. He didn't like seeing Cement hurt. She didn't manage to get out what she had to tell him since they were interrupted by some other rogues. Even though the rogues wouldn't have known about the Warrior Code she still felt wrong letting other cats see her with Cement. Luckily Cement and Sorrelheart managed to slip away before being detected. They said their goodbyes and gave a time and place to meet once again. This is wrong, I'm breaking the Warrior Code. But I can't help it. I can't help my feelings. She stops and looks around, her mind still wandering then she comes back to her warrior life she looks around for her apprentice and calls out "Puddlepaw!" She figured they would go hunting since the clan needs to be strong for when it's time to leave.

@Sillywinter - Just so I can bring her back in. The rogues interrupted Cement and Sorrelheart

He purrs and nuzzles her back. "Let's go for a walk" he meows, he didn't want to go back to camp just yet, he wanted to spend a while with Pearlfur before they're told to go do something else that might separate them again.

Sorrelheart | She-cat | Warrior

She pads into camp, he mind constantly thinking about Cement. He didn't like seeing Cement hurt. She didn't manage to get out what she had to tell him since they were interrupted by some other rogues. Even though the rogues wouldn't have known about the Warrior Code she still felt wrong letting other cats see her with Cement. Luckily Cement and Sorrelheart managed to slip away before being detected. They said their goodbyes and gave a time and place to meet once again. This is wrong, I'm breaking the Warrior Code. But I can't help it. I can't help my feelings. She stops and looks around, her mind still wandering then she comes back to her warrior life she looks around for her apprentice and calls out "Puddlepaw!" She figured they would go hunting since the clan needs to be strong for when it's time to leave.

@Sillywinter - Just so I can bring her back in. The rogues interrupted Cement and Sorrelheart
Puddlepaw | Tom | Apprentice
He jumped up from his sunning near the apprentice's den. "Coming!" He called to his mentor. He bounded towards Sorrelheart, not stopping when he reached her, "Race you out of camp!". He dashed out and was waiting for Sorrelheart to reach him.
Puddlepaw | Tom | Apprentice
He jumped up from his sunning near the apprentice's den. "Coming!" He called to his mentor. He bounded towards Sorrelheart, not stopping when he reached her, "Race you out of camp!". He dashed out and was waiting for Sorrelheart to reach him.
Tn4TEAZ.png
Pearlfur purred and nodded. She walked beside Boulderstorm and intertwined her thin tail with his thick furred tail.
She sniffed the air, "It smells so nice."
Pearlfur purred and nodded. She walked beside Boulderstorm and intertwined her thin tail with his thick furred tail.
She sniffed the air, "It smells so nice."
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48