Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Berchclan | Not Accepting!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Frostfall | she-cat | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: Strikingpaw

"Very good" she meows "I'll give you something for your paw pads" she goes back to her herbs and grabs a dock leaf, she starts chewing it into a pulp. He pads back to Fireflint and she carefully spits the pulp onto her paw pads, rubbing it in. She does it for each paw. "For now I'll have you stay out here in the sun so that you can dry off and get warmed up."
Frostfall | she-cat | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: Strikingpaw

"Very good" she meows "I'll give you something for your paw pads" she goes back to her herbs and grabs a dock leaf, she starts chewing it into a pulp. He pads back to Fireflint and she carefully spits the pulp onto her paw pads, rubbing it in. She does it for each paw. "For now I'll have you stay out here in the sun so that you can dry off and get warmed up."
Stray Kids Everywhere all Around the World!
Fireflint~Warrior~She-cat

Fireflint nods and says, "Thank you Frostfall." The she-cat than turns to loo at her apprentice with a smile. "Looks like your clumsy mentor did it again. I'm sorry that we didn't get to do much today, but I promise I'll make it up later on. For right now you can go help Spottedleaf bring the herbs we left by the river back to camp." Fireflint mewed, in a voice that was hoarse.
Fireflint~Warrior~She-cat

Fireflint nods and says, "Thank you Frostfall." The she-cat than turns to loo at her apprentice with a smile. "Looks like your clumsy mentor did it again. I'm sorry that we didn't get to do much today, but I promise I'll make it up later on. For right now you can go help Spottedleaf bring the herbs we left by the river back to camp." Fireflint mewed, in a voice that was hoarse.
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
Pearlfur was happy to see Boulderstorm and nuzzled him, "Yes, just a little winded." She got up and shook her pelt.
"Don't suppose that the others beat us?" She mewed.

Rubypaw nodded but a part of her wanted to stay with her mentor. She touched Fireflint's forehead with her nose then trotted out of the medicine den awaiting Spottedleaf.
Pearlfur was happy to see Boulderstorm and nuzzled him, "Yes, just a little winded." She got up and shook her pelt.
"Don't suppose that the others beat us?" She mewed.

Rubypaw nodded but a part of her wanted to stay with her mentor. She touched Fireflint's forehead with her nose then trotted out of the medicine den awaiting Spottedleaf.
I’ve been spotted. :0
Boulderstorm | Tom | Warrior | Apprentice: Soughpaw

He purrs and watches her, he gets to his paws and looks around "they probably did" he meows looking back at her. He stretches and yawns "do you want to head back to camp? Or stay out here a little longer?" he asks her, tilting his head.
Boulderstorm | Tom | Warrior | Apprentice: Soughpaw

He purrs and watches her, he gets to his paws and looks around "they probably did" he meows looking back at her. He stretches and yawns "do you want to head back to camp? Or stay out here a little longer?" he asks her, tilting his head.
Stray Kids Everywhere all Around the World!
Pearlfur thought a moment, "Lets stay out here for awhile." She grinned at Boulderstorm.
Pearlfur thought a moment, "Lets stay out here for awhile." She grinned at Boulderstorm.
Spottedleaf~Med Cat~Tom

Spottedleaf looked back at Fireflint as he left the den. When he got into the clearing he nodded to Rubypaw and started padding away.
Spottedleaf~Med Cat~Tom

Spottedleaf looked back at Fireflint as he left the den. When he got into the clearing he nodded to Rubypaw and started padding away.
2A6X4Q7.png
Rubypaw started to follow Spottedleaf.
Rubypaw started to follow Spottedleaf.
Spottedleaf~Med Cat~Tom

Spttedleaf walked through the forest. As they approached the river he heard Pearlfur and Bolderstorms voices. He nodded to the two cats as he walked by. Than he bent down to start collecting herbs.
Spottedleaf~Med Cat~Tom

Spttedleaf walked through the forest. As they approached the river he heard Pearlfur and Bolderstorms voices. He nodded to the two cats as he walked by. Than he bent down to start collecting herbs.
2A6X4Q7.png
Rubypaw bounced behind Spottedleaf.
She watched him pick herbs, "What's it like being a medicine cat?" Her tail tip twitched.

Rubypaw bounced behind Spottedleaf.
She watched him pick herbs, "What's it like being a medicine cat?" Her tail tip twitched.

@Taegeuk
ok, thanks! Do you have any ideas about how to insert myself into the role-play without dominating?
@Taegeuk
ok, thanks! Do you have any ideas about how to insert myself into the role-play without dominating?
lightvs1.png Lawful Evil For forum games(and similar), please only choose dragons with familiars. Thanks!
bcfrlight_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz40.pngda
Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48