Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with Animatonica
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28
Adonia nodded her head kindly, "I wish I could help you decide. That's a tough problem to be faced with."

As the pair came over the crest of a hill, Adonia ran forward to the edge of it. In the distance she could see just the peaks of the highest of the ruins over the trees. "Kaito look! We're closer than I thought!"
Adonia nodded her head kindly, "I wish I could help you decide. That's a tough problem to be faced with."

As the pair came over the crest of a hill, Adonia ran forward to the edge of it. In the distance she could see just the peaks of the highest of the ruins over the trees. "Kaito look! We're closer than I thought!"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
Kaito looked down once he got beside her and grinned.

"Awesome! Wanna race?" he asked, wondering if they could get faster.
Kaito looked down once he got beside her and grinned.

"Awesome! Wanna race?" he asked, wondering if they could get faster.
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
"Bet I'm faster!" Adonia yelled as she took off down the hill without a beat, leaving Kaito in her dust.
"Bet I'm faster!" Adonia yelled as she took off down the hill without a beat, leaving Kaito in her dust.
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito frowned but quickly grinned. "Oh yeah right!" he yelled after her, running swiftly and reaching beside her, moving a little forward, wanting to outrun her. Eventually, the pair have reached the entrance to the Ghostlight Ruins.

"Woo! That was a fun race! You were pretty fast eh," he noted with a smile.
Kaito frowned but quickly grinned. "Oh yeah right!" he yelled after her, running swiftly and reaching beside her, moving a little forward, wanting to outrun her. Eventually, the pair have reached the entrance to the Ghostlight Ruins.

"Woo! That was a fun race! You were pretty fast eh," he noted with a smile.
Adonia paused to get back her breath before speaking. "Thanks, I love racing. I always used to do it with my clanmates when I was younger. It was a bit unfair since I was usually a few years older than them, but I was beat a few times."

Adonia looked into the doorway of the ruins, inspecting the faded walls. "So, I guess we can start today then. Whenever you're ready." Adonia grinned at him, "Cause I'm more than ready."
Adonia paused to get back her breath before speaking. "Thanks, I love racing. I always used to do it with my clanmates when I was younger. It was a bit unfair since I was usually a few years older than them, but I was beat a few times."

Adonia looked into the doorway of the ruins, inspecting the faded walls. "So, I guess we can start today then. Whenever you're ready." Adonia grinned at him, "Cause I'm more than ready."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito stared at her and then to the Ruins. "Hah! I'm going in anyways~"

He lightly trotted over to the area, going past several pillars and crumbling statues. "Hmm, it's pretty quiet in here... eerily quiet..."
Kaito stared at her and then to the Ruins. "Hah! I'm going in anyways~"

He lightly trotted over to the area, going past several pillars and crumbling statues. "Hmm, it's pretty quiet in here... eerily quiet..."
"What did you expect, our best company here is a bunch of old ghosts, and infestation hounds." Adonia stepped over a sharp shard of some broken pottery.

"Hey Kaito, I didn't really want to talk about this before when you asked, but there is another reason besides the treasure for being here. One of my clanmates, Shinjuiro, he has this thing where there are other voices in his head. I don't really understand it, but it makes him miserable. It's a long shot, but I heard there's supposed to be something here, some artifact or something that is supposed to lock away stuff like that; it's supposed to lock up stuff you don't like about yourself I guess? I doubt it's here, but I wanted to try you know, since he's my family." Adonia sighed, "To be honest I don't even really know exactly what I'm looking for. The story has so many different versions, all I know is that in the stories it is usually some sort of old keylock. I just wanted to tell you, because I trust you and well, you might spot it before me or something."
"What did you expect, our best company here is a bunch of old ghosts, and infestation hounds." Adonia stepped over a sharp shard of some broken pottery.

"Hey Kaito, I didn't really want to talk about this before when you asked, but there is another reason besides the treasure for being here. One of my clanmates, Shinjuiro, he has this thing where there are other voices in his head. I don't really understand it, but it makes him miserable. It's a long shot, but I heard there's supposed to be something here, some artifact or something that is supposed to lock away stuff like that; it's supposed to lock up stuff you don't like about yourself I guess? I doubt it's here, but I wanted to try you know, since he's my family." Adonia sighed, "To be honest I don't even really know exactly what I'm looking for. The story has so many different versions, all I know is that in the stories it is usually some sort of old keylock. I just wanted to tell you, because I trust you and well, you might spot it before me or something."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito listened to her story, and when it got serious, he tilted his head and smiled.

"Oh my! So this sure is a very special quest!" he whispered excitedly. Then he spoke normally, "Don't fret, I'll look for it. I'd really hope to help your poor friend. I wonder if those are spirits inside him that are nagging him or such..."

Kaito tried to remember anything from his classes with Pollux, Karsnoth, or Circe. They often knew about the mysterious things on Sornieth, but because there were so many cool mysteries like the Shade going about, all the other minor mysteries would float out of his head.

"So you're saying its some sort of keylock eh? An old keylock in the Ghostlight Ruins, hmm..." Kaito sniffed around, and checked around in the debris for any shape resembling a keylock. "You know, you could have told me earlier, but now that you told me, I'm just more excited!"
Kaito listened to her story, and when it got serious, he tilted his head and smiled.

"Oh my! So this sure is a very special quest!" he whispered excitedly. Then he spoke normally, "Don't fret, I'll look for it. I'd really hope to help your poor friend. I wonder if those are spirits inside him that are nagging him or such..."

Kaito tried to remember anything from his classes with Pollux, Karsnoth, or Circe. They often knew about the mysterious things on Sornieth, but because there were so many cool mysteries like the Shade going about, all the other minor mysteries would float out of his head.

"So you're saying its some sort of keylock eh? An old keylock in the Ghostlight Ruins, hmm..." Kaito sniffed around, and checked around in the debris for any shape resembling a keylock. "You know, you could have told me earlier, but now that you told me, I'm just more excited!"
Adonia chuckled, "I'm glad to see your excited about helping me find it, it really is a relief." Adonia glanced around at the piles of rubble around them. "I would think that it would be somewhere important,"or at least deeper inside the ruins, because it is supposedly magical and all, but I don't know. In any case, we should probably keep moving!"

'It really is a relief to hear him wanting to help. I hope we can find it..."
Adonia chuckled, "I'm glad to see your excited about helping me find it, it really is a relief." Adonia glanced around at the piles of rubble around them. "I would think that it would be somewhere important,"or at least deeper inside the ruins, because it is supposedly magical and all, but I don't know. In any case, we should probably keep moving!"

'It really is a relief to hear him wanting to help. I hope we can find it..."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito nodded. "Yes, perhaps deeper. Perhaps hidden somewhere... too bad I can't keep it with me to share it with Leyvan," he snorted. "He's gonna really flip out."

He hopped and climbed on some rubble and broken bits, moving some stuff to see if there was a keylock. Of course, tiny things can be anywhere, and he didn't want to miss a square meter of what he could find.

"Say, does this keylock have any association with a book or diary?" he asked, half-jokingly, half-honestly.
Kaito nodded. "Yes, perhaps deeper. Perhaps hidden somewhere... too bad I can't keep it with me to share it with Leyvan," he snorted. "He's gonna really flip out."

He hopped and climbed on some rubble and broken bits, moving some stuff to see if there was a keylock. Of course, tiny things can be anywhere, and he didn't want to miss a square meter of what he could find.

"Say, does this keylock have any association with a book or diary?" he asked, half-jokingly, half-honestly.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28