Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PRIVATE] The Hewn City
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
--Gavilar

Gavilar stiffened as the loud Coatl trumpeted the arrival yet another Coatl. But something about the new one made him tense. He glanced at Amren, and she just looked amused. Well, he wold be amused too, if he wasn't still irritated.
"Well, the Acumen really need to start talking. What if we're bait, or just nameless expendables? Why can't they risk their own lives?" He said, trying not to let his lip curl into a snarl. He wasn't angry at any of the dragons here. No, they were dragged--summoned here like him. He just wanted some (cough) answers.
--Gavilar

Gavilar stiffened as the loud Coatl trumpeted the arrival yet another Coatl. But something about the new one made him tense. He glanced at Amren, and she just looked amused. Well, he wold be amused too, if he wasn't still irritated.
"Well, the Acumen really need to start talking. What if we're bait, or just nameless expendables? Why can't they risk their own lives?" He said, trying not to let his lip curl into a snarl. He wasn't angry at any of the dragons here. No, they were dragged--summoned here like him. He just wanted some (cough) answers.
"Awwww," Duskstorm complained. "She seemed very VERY VERY NICE. " She looked at Silk. "It's always good to be friends with everyone! Also who are those two dragons? I hope we become friends during this harsh journey of betrayal, tragedy, and fun!" Duskstorm jumped up and down and started to hoot.
"Awwww," Duskstorm complained. "She seemed very VERY VERY NICE. " She looked at Silk. "It's always good to be friends with everyone! Also who are those two dragons? I hope we become friends during this harsh journey of betrayal, tragedy, and fun!" Duskstorm jumped up and down and started to hoot.
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
--Amren

Amren smiled sweetly at the Coatl.
"Good to hear. And yes, we're here to visit the Hewn City. Let's hope another form of Chaos doesn't meet us there."
--Amren

Amren smiled sweetly at the Coatl.
"Good to hear. And yes, we're here to visit the Hewn City. Let's hope another form of Chaos doesn't meet us there."
~Silk

Silk clasped her talons around Duskstorm's snout so the black Coatl couldn't speak.
"For the sake of all the deities and everything good in this world, LISTEN to me." She snapped, keeping her voice low enough Chaos wouldn't overhear. "That creature is a scourge on the name of even the most savage Plague dragons or the most devious Shadow dragons. There is nothing friendly about her. She is about as safe as a Shade-touched Emperor dragon. Do you understand?"

~Chaos

"Oh, I completely agree." Chaos purred. "I mean, Acumen is full of perfectly competent dragons who are more than willing to sacrifice their own lives. This smells like a trap to me, yes?"

(( urg, when you get writers block for only one of your OCs XD ))
~Silk

Silk clasped her talons around Duskstorm's snout so the black Coatl couldn't speak.
"For the sake of all the deities and everything good in this world, LISTEN to me." She snapped, keeping her voice low enough Chaos wouldn't overhear. "That creature is a scourge on the name of even the most savage Plague dragons or the most devious Shadow dragons. There is nothing friendly about her. She is about as safe as a Shade-touched Emperor dragon. Do you understand?"

~Chaos

"Oh, I completely agree." Chaos purred. "I mean, Acumen is full of perfectly competent dragons who are more than willing to sacrifice their own lives. This smells like a trap to me, yes?"

(( urg, when you get writers block for only one of your OCs XD ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Duskstorm tried to square "Do you know her?" She wondered what was Silk's problem, maybe, since there's two Coatls, there will be twice the adventure! "Is Shade Touched Dragon a nice dragon that likes to stay in the shade?" She said, muffled n
Duskstorm tried to square "Do you know her?" She wondered what was Silk's problem, maybe, since there's two Coatls, there will be twice the adventure! "Is Shade Touched Dragon a nice dragon that likes to stay in the shade?" She said, muffled n
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
More dragons have appeared, maybe I should come too and show myself.

Rippleshine eyed cautiously at the dragons she was observing. The Coatl looked familiar, the black one. The red one looked... interesting. The Skydancer and Guardian looked harmless. The red Skydancer looked very mad and snarky looking. The wildclaw looked trouble, seeing it looking at the items that each of the dragons carried. "Hmmm," she whispered, and decided to walk in, and tried to make herself quiet as possible.
More dragons have appeared, maybe I should come too and show myself.

Rippleshine eyed cautiously at the dragons she was observing. The Coatl looked familiar, the black one. The red one looked... interesting. The Skydancer and Guardian looked harmless. The red Skydancer looked very mad and snarky looking. The wildclaw looked trouble, seeing it looking at the items that each of the dragons carried. "Hmmm," she whispered, and decided to walk in, and tried to make herself quiet as possible.
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
~Silk

"Focus for ONE second!" Silk snapped. "Duskstorm, listen. That dragon may seem sweet at first, but she's manipulating you. It's how she does things. She infiltrates a group, makes dragons trust her, and then leaves a trail of blood, loss, and pain."
Silk released Duskstorm's snout and sat down. Her talons were trembling now, and she refused to let a ditzy twit like Duskstorm see that she was afraid.
~Silk

"Focus for ONE second!" Silk snapped. "Duskstorm, listen. That dragon may seem sweet at first, but she's manipulating you. It's how she does things. She infiltrates a group, makes dragons trust her, and then leaves a trail of blood, loss, and pain."
Silk released Duskstorm's snout and sat down. Her talons were trembling now, and she refused to let a ditzy twit like Duskstorm see that she was afraid.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(( Gtg, back in 3 or 4 hours. ))
(( Gtg, back in 3 or 4 hours. ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
((I SHIP IT MILK X DISKSTPRM OMG YES. also OKIE CYA SOON))

Diskstorm shrugged. "Don't worry! I'll just follow what you do! I don't understand things like math, history, and how to scavenge for things without scratching yourself!" Duskstorm stood proudly, then asked,"who is that Guardian and Skydancer? They seem nice!"

((I SHIP IT MILK X DISKSTPRM OMG YES. also OKIE CYA SOON))

Diskstorm shrugged. "Don't worry! I'll just follow what you do! I don't understand things like math, history, and how to scavenge for things without scratching yourself!" Duskstorm stood proudly, then asked,"who is that Guardian and Skydancer? They seem nice!"

7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
(( one real quick post while I still have wifi. About to disappear for a few hours now. ))

~Silk

Silk stared at Duskstorm.
"You don't understand math or history or-- nevermind..." Silk growled. "Just... Don't trust Chaos for one second. She is even less your friend than I am. She's a cruel, twisted dragon- I'd rather spend a hundred years shackled with a friendship with you than be around her for ten more seconds. So be very careful, alright? Oh, and the other two... The Guardian seems tolerable, but I don't like the look of that Skydancer."
(( one real quick post while I still have wifi. About to disappear for a few hours now. ))

~Silk

Silk stared at Duskstorm.
"You don't understand math or history or-- nevermind..." Silk growled. "Just... Don't trust Chaos for one second. She is even less your friend than I am. She's a cruel, twisted dragon- I'd rather spend a hundred years shackled with a friendship with you than be around her for ten more seconds. So be very careful, alright? Oh, and the other two... The Guardian seems tolerable, but I don't like the look of that Skydancer."
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13