Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD:EotW Lorebuilding, Concept Art (OOC)
1 2 3 4
@Paravoina I hadn't really thought about the Ultra Beasts....... :/ (But yes, I was planning a little exile arc at one point or another in our plots. :P As for what it intales? That's a secret for now. ;P )
@Paravoina I hadn't really thought about the Ultra Beasts....... :/ (But yes, I was planning a little exile arc at one point or another in our plots. :P As for what it intales? That's a secret for now. ;P )
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
I created concept art of Boudes, but Tinypic is being rude and not letting me upload it. I would show it to you guys otherwise ;-;
I created concept art of Boudes, but Tinypic is being rude and not letting me upload it. I would show it to you guys otherwise ;-;
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
i created the custom sprite i used on the post. i've never edited a sprite before, making the rose incense around her neck was fun. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/38a8ea0044a08042a16d603c1986a1bf/tumblr_inline_oqmcablvPp1roxpc0_540.png[/img] the eyes took awhile though...
i created the custom sprite i used on the post. i've never edited a sprite before, making the rose incense around her neck was fun.

tumblr_inline_oqmcablvPp1roxpc0_540.png

the eyes took awhile though...
I just wrote about Samurai
I just wrote about Samurai
I finished a rough sketch of my character, here she is if anyone wants a look (and in case anyone wants to change their mind about me drawing theirs XD)!
I finished a rough sketch of my character, here she is if anyone wants a look (and in case anyone wants to change their mind about me drawing theirs XD)!
I like it :)
I like it :)
HI! my bed finally let me go~ (it was kinda cold and breezy in my room so i decided to take a nap~ but my bed was SO CONFORTABLE AND WARM) I made a fast sketch of Makoto :D she's mostly based on my charmander plush [img]http://i.imgur.com/IqiQzaz.jpg[/img]
HI!
my bed finally let me go~ (it was kinda cold and breezy in my room so i decided to take a nap~ but my bed was SO CONFORTABLE AND WARM)
I made a fast sketch of Makoto :D she's mostly based on my charmander plush
IqiQzaz.jpg
h8IRLU8.gif
Aww cutie
Aww cutie
@Lavendetta

You should sub this thread too
@Lavendetta

You should sub this thread too
I should try using tinypic again, even with how much I hate it rn
I should try using tinypic again, even with how much I hate it rn
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif