Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD:EotW Lorebuilding, Concept Art (OOC)
1 2 3 4
Well Draco, you can tell how good I am at map designing from my map drawing........ @.@ I literally just drew a blob, and then put in some not-so-fancy symbols to stand for different kinds of areas where mystery dungeons would be......
Well Draco, you can tell how good I am at map designing from my map drawing........ @.@ I literally just drew a blob, and then put in some not-so-fancy symbols to stand for different kinds of areas where mystery dungeons would be......
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
lol xD i usually make some weird shapes and add squares, circles, stars, various shapes to describes specific places :'D (how did i pass geography? I. DON'T. KNOW~ <3)
im more of concept art uwu If ya' need to specify town leaders with some lil' art, im the one to call ;3 (im free lately :D drawing until i can't feel my hand)
lol xD i usually make some weird shapes and add squares, circles, stars, various shapes to describes specific places :'D (how did i pass geography? I. DON'T. KNOW~ <3)
im more of concept art uwu If ya' need to specify town leaders with some lil' art, im the one to call ;3 (im free lately :D drawing until i can't feel my hand)
h8IRLU8.gif
[center]i've kinda gotten into drawing maps as a hobby recently. if you don't mind, i can give redrawing the map a shot. edit: @MewFanGirl is town 8 between a bunch of rivers, or is it actually on the water? edit 2: so. i kinda just went ahead and did it? sorry. its not much better than yours and its still unfinished. but this is what i have so far, if you want i can finish it, or if you don't like it i can stop, or if you want something changed, then that's fine too. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6cb0ae521c6788abdfec7933afee2871/tumblr_inline_oqmmewVTEy1roxpc0_540.jpg[/img] [/center]
i've kinda gotten into drawing maps as a hobby recently.

if you don't mind, i can give redrawing the map a shot.

edit:

@MewFanGirl

is town 8 between a bunch of rivers, or is it actually on the water?

edit 2:

so. i kinda just went ahead and did it? sorry.

its not much better than yours and its still unfinished. but this is what i have so far, if you want i can finish it, or if you don't like it i can stop, or if you want something changed, then that's fine too.
tumblr_inline_oqmmewVTEy1roxpc0_540.jpg

@MrFattymccatcat Yeah, redrawing the currently known map is fine. :) And the town that's set up in the middle of a bunch of water is basically little islands that are strone about with little rivers, streams, and a couple of small lakes and ponds, connected by wooden board. (Those boards are mostly just there for the traveling mons, since most of the pokemon that live around there are water-types.)
@MrFattymccatcat Yeah, redrawing the currently known map is fine. :) And the town that's set up in the middle of a bunch of water is basically little islands that are strone about with little rivers, streams, and a couple of small lakes and ponds, connected by wooden board. (Those boards are mostly just there for the traveling mons, since most of the pokemon that live around there are water-types.)
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
MFG, where did everyone go? I didn't make them mad, did I? ;-;

(I'm really surprised how quiet it's been today)
MFG, where did everyone go? I didn't make them mad, did I? ;-;

(I'm really surprised how quiet it's been today)
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/3d4d8886868b53822ac65949426b945b/tumblr_inline_oqmpygPLI11roxpc0_540.jpg[/img] @MewFanGirl hows this?[/center]
tumblr_inline_oqmpygPLI11roxpc0_540.jpg

@MewFanGirl

hows this?
I can start working on areas where Legendary Pokemon, and maybe even Ultra Beasts would reside, @MewFanGirl. Also, would you want to put new, non-canon Ultra Beasts in the RP for the plot and for diversity? Ultra Beasts are not technically Pokemon, but... I dunno. Maybe if we have an 'exile' bit (Like literally EVERY PMD GAME HAS HAD THUS FAR seriously chunsoft what are you doing) it can be in Ultra Space, or a version of that, which can introduce us to the UBs.

Also, are we going to be able to evolve later? Or is PMD game logic going to render us unable to do so?

edit: Wait, are we even going to include UBs? They are similar to Legendaries, so I assumed, but are we?
I can start working on areas where Legendary Pokemon, and maybe even Ultra Beasts would reside, @MewFanGirl. Also, would you want to put new, non-canon Ultra Beasts in the RP for the plot and for diversity? Ultra Beasts are not technically Pokemon, but... I dunno. Maybe if we have an 'exile' bit (Like literally EVERY PMD GAME HAS HAD THUS FAR seriously chunsoft what are you doing) it can be in Ultra Space, or a version of that, which can introduce us to the UBs.

Also, are we going to be able to evolve later? Or is PMD game logic going to render us unable to do so?

edit: Wait, are we even going to include UBs? They are similar to Legendaries, so I assumed, but are we?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Completely forgot to sub first time I saw this thread, fixed that now. XD

I'm working on a little sketch for my character. I'm by no means the greatest artist but hopefully, it'll turn out alright, give you a bit of a visual aid for her. :D

If anyone else wants, I could have a go at drawing their characters if they don't have plans to do it themselves, or even any NPCs that no one else is already drawing! I can't promise quality but I'll do my best!
Completely forgot to sub first time I saw this thread, fixed that now. XD

I'm working on a little sketch for my character. I'm by no means the greatest artist but hopefully, it'll turn out alright, give you a bit of a visual aid for her. :D

If anyone else wants, I could have a go at drawing their characters if they don't have plans to do it themselves, or even any NPCs that no one else is already drawing! I can't promise quality but I'll do my best!
@Sablenite

YES PLEASE
@Sablenite

YES PLEASE
@Sablenite

yeah!
@Sablenite

yeah!
1 2 3 4