Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fragrant Curse ooc (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40
Excuse me while I just put this here to make things easier:
Justine
Glen
Annabell, Valentin, and Quinn
Blank, Dr. Lazarus, and Tanya
Silva
Christine and James
Rei and Dahlia
Charlotte and Yuki
Vera
Finley and Jordan
Joanalil
Amelié
Daniel and Mari
Farren
tell me if i got anything wrong lol

Excuse me while I just put this here to make things easier:
Justine
Glen
Annabell, Valentin, and Quinn
Blank, Dr. Lazarus, and Tanya
Silva
Christine and James
Rei and Dahlia
Charlotte and Yuki
Vera
Finley and Jordan
Joanalil
Amelié
Daniel and Mari
Farren
tell me if i got anything wrong lol

FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
@/LisaDew

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!! I am so happy???
@/LisaDew

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!! I am so happy???
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
A BLESSING
A BLESSING
banner_grimm.png
Also thank you @/Lisadew for the page guide thing that's actually super helpful omg
Also thank you @/Lisadew for the page guide thing that's actually super helpful omg
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@LisaDew

Actually, it's Rei and Dahlia. Jay is just her name given by her parents, Dahlia is the name she changed it to.

But this really helps, because looking through 21 pages searching for apps is hard.
@LisaDew

Actually, it's Rei and Dahlia. Jay is just her name given by her parents, Dahlia is the name she changed it to.

But this really helps, because looking through 21 pages searching for apps is hard.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

Also, we're gonna have to figure out where everybody is gonna meet. They're all scattered everywhere, so we have to set a place.

I guess we can have a bunch of people meet each other before finally getting together at CastroCorp's office, which is in... Somewhere highly populated? I dunno.
Also, we're gonna have to figure out where everybody is gonna meet. They're all scattered everywhere, so we have to set a place.

I guess we can have a bunch of people meet each other before finally getting together at CastroCorp's office, which is in... Somewhere highly populated? I dunno.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@/Neraida
Edited that for ya :P
@/Neraida
Edited that for ya :P
@Neraida
Is there any more information about CastroCorp or will it be mostly a mystery for now?
Also, since our people start off at CastroCorp, how big is the facility? Do they let Floriums interact with eachother?
@Neraida
Is there any more information about CastroCorp or will it be mostly a mystery for now?
Also, since our people start off at CastroCorp, how big is the facility? Do they let Floriums interact with eachother?
Well, I can tell you that CastroCorp is out to gather Floriums who have STRONG powers for their plan. It's not gonna be good for the Floriums, that's for sure.

The place is huge as hELL you could probably fit five twelve story apartment buildings in it. It's pretty much made up of lots of labs, hundreds of cells (which is the size of a living room) and some places for people who work there to eat and rest. CastroCorp is kinda evil, but it's not barbaric.

Well, sometimes the Floriums are pitted against each other in battle... For tests. Sometimes, though, two are put into a cell to see how they react to each other (power-wise)
Well, I can tell you that CastroCorp is out to gather Floriums who have STRONG powers for their plan. It's not gonna be good for the Floriums, that's for sure.

The place is huge as hELL you could probably fit five twelve story apartment buildings in it. It's pretty much made up of lots of labs, hundreds of cells (which is the size of a living room) and some places for people who work there to eat and rest. CastroCorp is kinda evil, but it's not barbaric.

Well, sometimes the Floriums are pitted against each other in battle... For tests. Sometimes, though, two are put into a cell to see how they react to each other (power-wise)
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@/everyone

I forgot to mention, but powers are unique to each Florium. That's gonna have a major part in the plot.
@/everyone

I forgot to mention, but powers are unique to each Florium. That's gonna have a major part in the plot.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40