Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fragrant Curse ooc (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
may replace Mom (tm) with cute, upbeat nb baby of castrocorp. probably will.
may replace Mom (tm) with cute, upbeat nb baby of castrocorp. probably will.
banner_grimm.png
@8bitfey sweet :) kinda sounded like something youd be interested in but also not and also you seem to be in a lot of rps lately or else thats just me seeing you around lmao

why do ur characters always sound great tho im
@8bitfey sweet :) kinda sounded like something youd be interested in but also not and also you seem to be in a lot of rps lately or else thats just me seeing you around lmao

why do ur characters always sound great tho im
banner_grimm.png
@neraida im scREAMING OH GOSH I LOVE THEM ALREADY A GOOD CHILD even if theyre kinda spooky uh holy heck

@neraida im scREAMING OH GOSH I LOVE THEM ALREADY A GOOD CHILD even if theyre kinda spooky uh holy heck

banner_grimm.png
im never going away i lurk in the shadows
im never going away i lurk in the shadows
banner_grimm.png
@Neraida [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/3b2f/f/2016/168/0/3/3_by_bulletblend-da6lagm.png[/img] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/d89f/f/2016/168/e/e/4_by_bulletblend-da6lah2.png[/img] This goes pretty well w/ your black & white theme that you have going on, unless you decide to change the font color. I'll look for stuff for you to use :) [size=2] I am procrastinating so much rn I swear to god [/size]
@Neraida

3_by_bulletblend-da6lagm.png

4_by_bulletblend-da6lah2.png

This goes pretty well w/ your black & white theme that you have going on, unless you decide to change the font color. I'll look for stuff for you to use :)

I am procrastinating so much rn I swear to god
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
@Lavendetta

thanks m8. the song of my fr coding soul is transparent text and columns tbh.
@Lavendetta

thanks m8. the song of my fr coding soul is transparent text and columns tbh.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
[quote name="Dogsblubblub" date=2017-05-25 17:31:57] [size=2] I am procrastinating so much rn I swear to god [/size] [/quote] smae
Dogsblubblub wrote on 2017-05-25:
I am procrastinating so much rn I swear to god

smae
banner_grimm.png
[center] [url=http://liticaharmony.deviantart.com/art/Plant-Bullet-644388440][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/c649/f/2016/311/3/6/3623cdf7db20dad24d2c9db2d55aa085-dannhaw.png[/img][/url][url=http://thepixelshop.deviantart.com/art/Pushing-Daisies-Deco-Divider-632215870][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/11b7/f/2016/247/d/f/pushing_daisies___deco_divider_by_thecandycoating-dagekvy.png[/img][/url][url=http://liticaharmony.deviantart.com/art/Plant-Bullet-644388440][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/c649/f/2016/311/3/6/3623cdf7db20dad24d2c9db2d55aa085-dannhaw.png[/img][/url] [FONT=TimesNewRoman] [color=15674c][b]Name:[/b][/color] Charlotte "Lotty" Ashley Duke [color=15674c][b]Plant type:[/b][/color] Transvaal Daisy [color=15674c][b]Powers:[/b][/color] [b][Un]natural Movement[/b] >Charlotte's plant has developed the ability to help her walk, it coils it's stems from her waist down, the plant's tendrils allowing her much more mobility. These vines can also be used as a way of attack if needed. [b]Growing Touch[/b] >Charlotte has a certain way with other nonparasitic plants & can make them grow much faster than usual. [b]Youthful Entanglement[/b] >Charlotte can spread small spores of flowers from the mother plant & allow them to dig & grow into the ground, she can, at most times command these babies flowers to rip from the earth & engross themselves on victims. Thought she can only grow around two or three at a time & the more she commands the less powerful are. [color=15674c][b]Alignment:[/b][/color] Chaotic Good [color=15674c][b]Age:[/b][/color] 27 [color=15674c][b]Gender:[/b][/color] Female [color=15674c][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] Pansexual [color=15674c][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] The most notable trait of Lotty is her lacking legs, they seemly mold off around her knees, she always unsurprisingly in a wheelchair because of this. She's tall, even without feet, would-be standing at 6'1" if she could, this of course is what you get your dad's norwegian & your mother's english. Her skin is an almighty pale, as if it has never seen the light of day despite being covered in freckles, her eyes are a deep green, her hair is curly & long, falling just below her knees. Her facial features are gentle & soft, just like her rounding, chubby build she halts just around her lower side. She's also rather busty admittedly, around a d-cup at least for her prized rack. Her sense of fashion, could be described as very floral, fittingly enough, she loves all colours equal, from bright neons to softer pastels, She usually loves sticking to skirts or dress as there the easiest the wear, maybe a nice button shirt or a tanktop of calm colors. She has no need for shoes as she has no legs but will openly wear stockings, leggings or tights even if she gets odd looks. She loves accessories, hairpins, jewelry, flowercrowns, she loves them all & tries to mix-n-match things up on a daily base excluding her leather satchel which she always takes with her no matter what. [color=15674c][b]Personality:[/b][/color] If one word could be used to describe the young women, it's kind, she a very loving, caring & calm young lady with a passionate heart. At first meeting Lotty is a very shy, anxious person, she feels a need to prove herself to people, already being below them by the nature. Charlotte won't speak up very much, afraid of screwing up leading always feeling inclined to keep her mouth shut like the doormat she is. She's a very emotional person & takes her hits & falls very hard but she carries her achievements & success with her to. Charlotte, although she refuses to admit, is smart, she's not naive, she's not a child, even if she is a very forgiving person she's not to latch head over heels with her trust until they've proved themselves, until she truly feels they've earned it. [color=15674c][b]Backstory:[/b][/color] Charlotte grew up in a reality, big, happy house full of people who seemly loved each, at least in the beginning they did. But like most relationships, it didn't last, all it took was one small temptation of Mr Duke & his next door neighbour Mrs Fisher & sh*t hit the fan with ease. But Mrs Duke was a forgiving person, she gave the love of her life another chance. And he took it. And it abused And it broke. Emma was a mess, just like her marriage had become. Charlotte could only watch & grieve as her mother broke, as she screamed & moaned, breaking the man's heart who had broken hers one two many times. Emma & her use-to-be husband soon agreed on a divorce & the family from then own was truly torn apart along with Emma's trust for others. Charlotte was homed schooled for most of her childhood, she never really ever saw the outside world, her mother's paranoia eating away at her guardian figure like a parasite. But one of the few times she was allowed to leave the house was the one time she wished she never had. It had been a simple driving lesson, gone horribly wrong when the idiot cross from her just couldnt wait for the green light. Her driving instructor along with the other driver ended up dead, Charlotte barely survived & while her injuries where severe, lucky she lived through them & healed, time fixed all of her. Expect from her legs, she couldn't feel below her knees, it turned out anything below such areas had been to complete crushed, to damaged to be saved, no choice was left but to sever both legs off. Her family was heartbroken and while Charlotte was shocked & upset, like most should be, this didn't stop, this didnt bring her down, it [i]pushed[/i] her. She kept herself positive, she had survived [i]death[/i] and if couldn't stop her, then what could? She slowly climbed her way through the tough challenge that was life. And you know what? [i]She made it. She proved herself.[/i] [color=15674c][b]Weaknesses:[/b][/color] [b]Weak In Boths Ways[/b] >Emotionally vulnerable, she's physically weak to & easy to hit. [b]Easy Start, Tiring Results[/b] >Her powers are can be stressful to use & can become very tiring very quickly, as such she rarely uses them unless she really needs to. [b]Fragile Flower[/b] >She's literally in a wheelchair what more do you want. [color=15674c][b]Weapons:[/b][/color] Trimmers/Scissors [color=15674c][b]Family and friends:[/b][/color] Justin Duke - 11 - Younger Brother - Alive Emma Smith - 49 - Mother - Alive Harrison Duke - 52 - Father - Alive Toby Calderon - 25 - Friend - Alive [color=15674c][b]Extras:[/b][/color] >She's a gardner & works as a florist with Justine, her coworker. >Extremely self surfactant for a disabled person, although authorities have offered her help many times she openly declined it, almost as if she has other ways of transportation... >She's got a cat named Mimi, she's a darling, pretty young to. >Being a gardener she always carries a pair of scissors or two with her, while these trimmers are usually used for grabbing snippets of plants she likes she's not afraid to rip some eye with then if she's attack, besides she is a bigger target in a wheel chair. >She enjoys reading lots & she's known for snagging a magazine here & there at the newsagent, she's gotta get her gossips from somewhere! >She loves cooking as a pastime! Especially baking! She can pretty much cook anything simple as along as she has the recipe for it. [url=http://littleparade.deviantart.com/art/Shamrock-Divider-440983436][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/98e3/f/2014/076/6/b/shamrock_divider_by_gasara-d7ajszw.gif[/img][/url] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/az04WfjEHtQxG/giphy.gif[/img] [color=5c0404][b]Name:[/b][/color] Yuki "Spitfire" White [color=5c0404][b]Alignment:[/b][/color] True Neutral [color=5c0404][b]Age:[/b][/color] 16 [color=5c0404][b]Gender:[/b][/color] Masculine/Nonbinary/Agender [DMAB] [They/Them/He/him] [color=5c0404][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] Asexual Aromantic/Greyromantic [color=5c0404][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] Yuki is short, a 5'3" short, they know & does not seem to take lightly to those who point it out every five seconds. But his structure isn't something to laugh about, they build is rather slim & athletic & while not exactly beaming with muscles, Yuki can pack a bunch as hard as they earned it.. Half japanese, half american, he's naturally of a pale color, gifted with pretty facial features & big, bright brown cat-like eyes, a look that just doesn't fit with Yuki's gloomy outlook. Young White's black, curly hair is rather odd, its short, but the right seems to curl around his his ear while the left seems to fall just below his chin, giving him an uneven cut. Yuki's skin is normally battered & bruised, each scar probably earned from his latest fight. And no matter what, he always seems to gain a black eye, it always the right one to... Yuki doesn't care for fashion, most of his clothes are torn, old & secondhand, they was raised in such a way that appearance doesnt really matter, as long as it's clean Yuki will pretty much wear anything. He usually carries a worm backpack around his right shoulder, carrying all his usless junk. But its not common for them to stick to jacket, shorts, sneaks & not forgetting his most important choice of clothing, his fingerless gloves, and the odd set of red/black, plastic horns that sit atop there head, it honestly looks the kind you'd see someone wear on Halloween. [color=5c0404][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Yuki always seems annoyed, or at least it extremely easy to irritate him, one wrong move & there biting your head off. There snarky, sarcastic, loud & genrally rude, he's blunt with no filter & they can seemly spirit insults from the back of there head, its a gift really. Yuki is dangerously impulsive & stubborn, he'll put happily put themselves in danger if it proves a point. Friendships they rarely hold with others are rather odd, on the outside they still treat the other like sh*t but seemly hold an untitled loyalty to them. Yuki often presents themselves with a mask of confidence & boastfulness, but hiding behind the apparent assertiveness is a ball of self hatred, horrid esteem & guilt that's just wanting to explode in a mess of aggressive tears. [color=5c0404][b]Backstory:[/b][/color] Yuki's life was a crumbling mess from the very start, his mother had died only a few years after his birth, his father saw it as a sign of what disappointment this child would bring with it. David was abusive, just like the stereotype of the drunken white man striking his children, he fitted every checkpoint. Drugs, alcohol, angered grief of his dead wife, it was all there. But Kazuma wouldn't stand for watching a grown man hit a child no younger than seven for each time he forgot to leave the toilet up or refused to get him a beer. So he took the hits, he took the blame whenever he could & it tore Yuki [i]apart[/i]. So Yuki decided to make a fool of themselves, to play hero, and his father didn't [i]any[/i] liking to this. They both shared his wrath after that. As they grew into there teens, Kazuma & Yuki developed into messed up, fragile young men, the side effects of there fathers torment. But Yuki suffered the most, being so young & vulnerable compared to his more mature brother. Yuki school life was & still continues to be a mess, as he's always getting himself into fights, back chatting teachers & genrally being a nuisance as he was raised with no manners whatsoever. [color=5c0404][b]Weaknesses:[/b][/color] > Easy to anger, easy to break emotionally >Extremely destructive towards most people, themselves included. >Does not think about things before he doesn't them, very impulsive. [color=5c0404][b]Weapons:[/b][/color] Baseball Bat/His Dad's Old Lighter/Swiss Army Knife [color=5c0404][b]Family and friends:[/b][/color] Akira Adachi - 21 - Mother - Dead David White - 56 - Father - Alive Kazuma White - 27 - Older Brother - Alive Lana Baquiran - 15 - Friend - Alive [color=5c0404][b]Extra[/b][/color] > They play baseball thus the reason for the baseball bat they carry everywhere. They generally good at most sports in general. >Got a surprisingly good singing voice, he's super shy about it thought. >There nickname is more an insulting joke then anything, started out as a simple username that turned into an inside joke rather quickly. >They knows hand-to-hand combat & practices karate. >He's pretty good at skateboarding to, thought they need a knew board, current ones falling apart. He also likes parkour along with skateboard stunts. >One of Yuki's more quieter interests is art, they enjoy origami & spray painting. >Speaks some Japanese, usually swear words. >Known pyromaniac, they dangerously obsessed with fire & the always carry a lighter, of course its not like anyone has actually done anything about it yet. [url=http://angelichellraiser.deviantart.com/art/Vampire-Knight-Lamp-Light-Right-389442435][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/47b3/f/2013/211/4/3/vampire_knight_lamp_light__right__by_angelichellraiser-d6fv3pf.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://caliginousink.deviantart.com/art/Melting-Candles-Divider-526203102][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/c630/f/2015/101/e/5/candle_divider_by_ladyglitch-d8pacwu.png[/img][/url] [url=http://thepixelshop.deviantart.com/art/Vampire-Knight-Lamp-Light-Left-389439649][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/0c81/f/2013/211/2/d/vampire_knight_lamp_light__left__by_angelichellraiser-d6fv1k1.gif[/img] [/url] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/84/0a/c1/840ac1a5eef2c7abcaca3e4757db48e9.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Nicolás "Nic" Charron [b]Alignment:[/b] ????? [b]Age:[/b] 31 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality:[/b] ????? [Probably GAY] [b]Appearance:[/b] Nic is an italian/french man of a lanky, underweight 5'9", his skin is a dark olive, his short, spiky hair that slicks back is dark shade of brown & his eyes are a bright hazel that counter the dark bags that sweep under his eyes. Scars line across his throat, they seemingly resumable bite marks, like something had attempted to rip his throat out. Nicholas takes his appearance rather seriously, wearing, suits, ties & anything that even resembles simple business wear. Like more scientists of course. he dons a white coat, usually wrapped around his waist. The most important thing you'll ever him wearing, is his scarf, not matter how hot, or genrally unnecessary it may be, the man is never [i]seen[/i] without it. The blue scarf is one of the only ways for him to hide his scars & feel safe with it. [b]Personality:[/b] Nic is an odd man to stay the least, he often has trouble interacting most others. This is both due his lack of social skills & his disability. Nic is more or less, mute, he cannot utter anything above a small whisper due to the damage of his vocal cord & even then its extremely painful to murmur even the smallest noises, so he sticks to simple hand gestures, body movements, facial expressions & for those who understand, sign language. Even before losing his ability to speak he'd always been a man of a reserved nature. Nic is a curious man in an interesting sense, he'll usually pay attention to people or places that intrigue him, he spend so much time on thing & completely forgot what the rest of the world was doing, often leaving him very confused of what wasn't going on. This makes him either absolutely garbage or a necessity utility when it comes to certain topics. [b]Backstory:[/b] There isn't much to stay about Nic's life. He grew with strict parents who expected much of him & he delivered. It was only at a certain school camping trip in high school did everything turn for the worse. He'd been dared by a friend to spend the night in the woods, the prize money was 50$ & he'd never done anything like this in his [i]life[/i], why not live a little? [i]Big mistake.[/i] He didnt even know what attacked him, let alone why, all he knew what that something had launched itself at him & that there was blood, [i]everywhere[/i], especially from his throat. He'd woken up in hospital only to be told that be might not be able to ever speak agian. It was openly, [i]shocking[/i] to hear this but really? With all the stress of his parents wants did he really have a choice to just sit & mope in his own misery? Absolutely not! To his parents wishes he become a scientist, mute or not and matter how much he harted his job, he might aswell do it... [b]Weaknesses:[/b] >Always tired, if there own thing Nic cares for its his work, he pushes overworks himself because of this leaving him, weak, clumsy & unresponsive. >General communication with him is impossible if your not use to him. Not very pleasant to talk to either. >Always confused??? Never seems to know what's going on??? [b]Weapons:[/b] Syringe/Tazer [b]Family and friends:[/b] Eliza Charron - 68 - Mother - Alive Daniel - Charron - 73 - Father - Alive [b]Extras:[/b] > He always seemly sick, he's got a horrific immune system. >In the rare post times he gives himself, he really loves writing thrillers, he doesn't exactly want to be an author be he enjoys what he does. >His hands are covered in scars from his rather flimsy attempts at his work way to late at night. >He's absolutely terrified of wild animals, especially after his wild attack that left him wordless. >The guy's a scientist of a sort & finds forensic science most interesting. Also finds the human body intriguing, he'd probably be a surgeon if he didn't take he current job. >The guy wanted to be a cop when he was younger, dropped the idea of being an investigator years ago but it won't stop from watching [i]all[/i]of the detective shows. >He lives & breathe coffee, he can't live without his caffeine. >Definitely works at Castrocorp, no proud of it thought. [url=http://socksyy.deviantart.com/art/BandAid-310236897][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/3a81/f/2012/175/c/4/bandaid_by_sanitydying-d54pgbl.png[/img][/url][url=http://spiritsiphon.deviantart.com/art/Organ-Jars-541311861][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/606d/f/2015/173/6/6/6687af04820f2b13603a2701bdc59adf-d8ya6wl.png[/img][/url][url=http://socksyy.deviantart.com/art/BandAid-310236897][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/3a81/f/2012/175/c/4/bandaid_by_sanitydying-d54pgbl.png[/img][/url]
3623cdf7db20dad24d2c9db2d55aa085-dannhaw.pngpushing_daisies___deco_divider_by_thecandycoating-dagekvy.png3623cdf7db20dad24d2c9db2d55aa085-dannhaw.png

Name:
Charlotte "Lotty" Ashley Duke

Plant type:
Transvaal Daisy

Powers:
[Un]natural Movement
>Charlotte's plant has developed the ability to help her walk, it coils it's stems from her waist down, the plant's tendrils allowing her much more mobility. These vines can also be used as a way of attack if needed.

Growing Touch
>Charlotte has a certain way with other nonparasitic plants & can make them grow much faster than usual.

Youthful Entanglement
>Charlotte can spread small spores of flowers from the mother plant & allow them to dig & grow into the ground, she can, at most times command these babies flowers to rip from the earth & engross themselves on victims. Thought she can only grow around two or three at a time & the more she commands the less powerful are.

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Appearance:
The most notable trait of Lotty is her lacking legs, they seemly mold off around her knees, she always unsurprisingly in a wheelchair because of this. She's tall, even without feet, would-be standing at 6'1" if she could, this of course is what you get your dad's norwegian & your mother's english. Her skin is an almighty pale, as if it has never seen the light of day despite being covered in freckles, her eyes are a deep green, her hair is curly & long, falling just below her knees. Her facial features are gentle & soft, just like her rounding, chubby build she halts just around her lower side. She's also rather busty admittedly, around a d-cup at least for her prized rack.

Her sense of fashion, could be described as very floral, fittingly enough, she loves all colours equal, from bright neons to softer pastels, She usually loves sticking to skirts or dress as there the easiest the wear, maybe a nice button shirt or a tanktop of calm colors. She has no need for shoes as she has no legs but will openly wear stockings, leggings or tights even if she gets odd looks. She loves accessories, hairpins, jewelry, flowercrowns, she loves them all & tries to mix-n-match things up on a daily base excluding her leather satchel which she always takes with her no matter what.

Personality:
If one word could be used to describe the young women, it's kind, she a very loving, caring & calm young lady with a passionate heart. At first meeting Lotty is a very shy, anxious person, she feels a need to prove herself to people, already being below them by the nature. Charlotte won't speak up very much, afraid of screwing up leading always feeling inclined to keep her mouth shut like the doormat she is. She's a very emotional person & takes her hits & falls very hard but she carries her achievements & success with her to. Charlotte, although she refuses to admit, is smart, she's not naive, she's not a child, even if she is a very forgiving person she's not to latch head over heels with her trust until they've proved themselves, until she truly feels they've earned it.

Backstory:
Charlotte grew up in a reality, big, happy house full of people who seemly loved each, at least in the beginning they did. But like most relationships, it didn't last, all it took was one small temptation of Mr Duke & his next door neighbour Mrs Fisher & sh*t hit the fan with ease. But Mrs Duke was a forgiving person, she gave the love of her life another chance.

And he took it.

And it abused

And it broke.

Emma was a mess, just like her marriage had become. Charlotte could only watch & grieve as her mother broke, as she screamed & moaned, breaking the man's heart who had broken hers one two many times. Emma & her use-to-be husband soon agreed on a divorce & the family from then own was truly torn apart along with Emma's trust for others. Charlotte was homed schooled for most of her childhood, she never really ever saw the outside world, her mother's paranoia eating away at her guardian figure like a parasite.

But one of the few times she was allowed to leave the house was the one time she wished she never had. It had been a simple driving lesson, gone horribly wrong when the idiot cross from her just couldnt wait for the green light. Her driving instructor along with the other driver ended up dead, Charlotte barely survived & while her injuries where severe, lucky she lived through them & healed, time fixed all of her.

Expect from her legs, she couldn't feel below her knees, it turned out anything below such areas had been to complete crushed, to damaged to be saved, no choice was left but to sever both legs off. Her family was heartbroken and while Charlotte was shocked & upset, like most should be, this didn't stop, this didnt bring her down, it pushed her. She kept herself positive, she had survived death and if couldn't stop her, then what could?

She slowly climbed her way through the tough challenge that was life. And you know what?

She made it. She proved herself.

Weaknesses:
Weak In Boths Ways
>Emotionally vulnerable, she's physically weak to & easy to hit.

Easy Start, Tiring Results
>Her powers are can be stressful to use & can become very tiring very quickly, as such she rarely uses them unless she really needs to.

Fragile Flower
>She's literally in a wheelchair what more do you want.

Weapons:
Trimmers/Scissors

Family and friends:
Justin Duke - 11 - Younger Brother - Alive

Emma Smith - 49 - Mother - Alive

Harrison Duke - 52 - Father - Alive

Toby Calderon - 25 - Friend - Alive

Extras:
>She's a gardner & works as a florist with Justine, her coworker.

>Extremely self surfactant for a disabled person, although authorities have offered her help many times she openly declined it, almost as if she has other ways of transportation...

>She's got a cat named Mimi, she's a darling, pretty young to.

>Being a gardener she always carries a pair of scissors or two with her, while these trimmers are usually used for grabbing snippets of plants she likes she's not afraid to rip some eye with then if she's attack, besides she is a bigger target in a wheel chair.

>She enjoys reading lots & she's known for snagging a magazine here & there at the newsagent, she's gotta get her gossips from somewhere!

>She loves cooking as a pastime! Especially baking! She can pretty much cook anything simple as along as she has the recipe for it.

shamrock_divider_by_gasara-d7ajszw.gif

giphy.gif

Name:
Yuki "Spitfire" White

Alignment:
True Neutral

[DMAB]
[They/Them/He/him]

Sexuality:
Asexual Aromantic/Greyromantic

Appearance:
Yuki is short, a 5'3" short, they know & does not seem to take lightly to those who point it out every five seconds. But his structure isn't something to laugh about, they build is rather slim & athletic & while not exactly beaming with muscles, Yuki can pack a bunch as hard as they earned it.. Half japanese, half american, he's naturally of a pale color, gifted with pretty facial features & big, bright brown cat-like eyes, a look that just doesn't fit with Yuki's gloomy outlook. Young White's black, curly hair is rather odd, its short, but the right seems to curl around his his ear while the left seems to fall just below his chin, giving him an uneven cut. Yuki's skin is normally battered & bruised, each scar probably earned from his latest fight. And no matter what, he always seems to gain a black eye, it always the right one to...

Yuki doesn't care for fashion, most of his clothes are torn, old & secondhand, they was raised in such a way that appearance doesnt really matter, as long as it's clean Yuki will pretty much wear anything. He usually carries a worm backpack around his right shoulder, carrying all his usless junk. But its not common for them to stick to jacket, shorts, sneaks & not forgetting his most important choice of clothing, his fingerless gloves, and the odd set of red/black, plastic horns that sit atop there head, it honestly looks the kind you'd see someone wear on Halloween.

Personality:
Yuki always seems annoyed, or at least it extremely easy to irritate him, one wrong move & there biting your head off. There snarky, sarcastic, loud & genrally rude, he's blunt with no filter & they can seemly spirit insults from the back of there head, its a gift really. Yuki is dangerously impulsive & stubborn, he'll put happily put themselves in danger if it proves a point. Friendships they rarely hold with others are rather odd, on the outside they still treat the other like sh*t but seemly hold an untitled loyalty to them. Yuki often presents themselves with a mask of confidence & boastfulness, but hiding behind the apparent assertiveness is a ball of self hatred, horrid esteem & guilt that's just wanting to explode in a mess of aggressive tears.

Backstory:
Yuki's life was a crumbling mess from the very start, his mother had died only a few years after his birth, his father saw it as a sign of what disappointment this child would bring with it. David was abusive, just like the stereotype of the drunken white man striking his children, he fitted every checkpoint. Drugs, alcohol, angered grief of his dead wife, it was all there.

But Kazuma wouldn't stand for watching a grown man hit a child no younger than seven for each time he forgot to leave the toilet up or refused to get him a beer. So he took the hits, he took the blame whenever he could & it tore Yuki apart. So Yuki decided to make a fool of themselves, to play hero, and his father didn't any liking to this.

They both shared his wrath after that.

As they grew into there teens, Kazuma & Yuki developed into messed up, fragile young men, the side effects of there fathers torment. But Yuki suffered the most, being so young & vulnerable compared to his more mature brother. Yuki school life was & still continues to be a mess, as he's always getting himself into fights, back chatting teachers & genrally being a nuisance as he was raised with no manners whatsoever.

Weaknesses:
> Easy to anger, easy to break emotionally

>Extremely destructive towards most people, themselves included.

>Does not think about things before he doesn't them, very impulsive.

Weapons:
Baseball Bat/His Dad's Old Lighter/Swiss Army Knife

Family and friends:
Akira Adachi - 21 - Mother - Dead

David White - 56 - Father - Alive

Kazuma White - 27 - Older Brother - Alive

Lana Baquiran - 15 - Friend - Alive

Extra
> They play baseball thus the reason for the baseball bat they carry everywhere. They generally good at most sports in general.

>Got a surprisingly good singing voice, he's super shy about it thought.

>There nickname is more an insulting joke then anything, started out as a simple username that turned into an inside joke rather quickly.

>They knows hand-to-hand combat & practices karate.

>He's pretty good at skateboarding to, thought they need a knew board, current ones falling apart. He also likes parkour along with skateboard stunts.

>One of Yuki's more quieter interests is art, they enjoy origami & spray painting.

>Speaks some Japanese, usually swear words.

>Known pyromaniac, they dangerously obsessed with fire & the always carry a lighter, of course its not like anyone has actually done anything about it yet.

vampire_knight_lamp_light__right__by_angelichellraiser-d6fv3pf.gif candle_divider_by_ladyglitch-d8pacwu.png vampire_knight_lamp_light__left__by_angelichellraiser-d6fv1k1.gif

840ac1a5eef2c7abcaca3e4757db48e9.gif

Name:
Nicolás "Nic" Charron

Alignment:
?????

Sexuality:
?????
[Probably GAY]

Appearance:
Nic is an italian/french man of a lanky, underweight 5'9", his skin is a dark olive, his short, spiky hair that slicks back is dark shade of brown & his eyes are a bright hazel that counter the dark bags that sweep under his eyes. Scars line across his throat, they seemingly resumable bite marks, like something had attempted to rip his throat out.

Nicholas takes his appearance rather seriously, wearing, suits, ties & anything that even resembles simple business wear. Like more scientists of course. he dons a white coat, usually wrapped around his waist.

The most important thing you'll ever him wearing, is his scarf, not matter how hot, or genrally unnecessary it may be, the man is never seen without it. The blue scarf is one of the only ways for him to hide his scars & feel safe with it.

Personality:
Nic is an odd man to stay the least, he often has trouble interacting most others. This is both due his lack of social skills & his disability. Nic is more or less, mute, he cannot utter anything above a small whisper due to the damage of his vocal cord & even then its extremely painful to murmur even the smallest noises, so he sticks to simple hand gestures, body movements, facial expressions & for those who understand, sign language. Even before losing his ability to speak he'd always been a man of a reserved nature. Nic is a curious man in an interesting sense, he'll usually pay attention to people or places that intrigue him, he spend so much time on thing & completely forgot what the rest of the world was doing, often leaving him very confused of what wasn't going on. This makes him either absolutely garbage or a necessity utility when it comes to certain topics.

Backstory:
There isn't much to stay about Nic's life. He grew with strict parents who expected much of him & he delivered.

It was only at a certain school camping trip in high school did everything turn for the worse. He'd been dared by a friend to spend the night in the woods, the prize money was 50$ & he'd never done anything like this in his life, why not live a little?

Big mistake.

He didnt even know what attacked him, let alone why, all he knew what that something had launched itself at him & that there was blood, everywhere, especially from his throat. He'd woken up in hospital only to be told that be might not be able to ever speak agian. It was openly, shocking to hear this but really? With all the stress of his parents wants did he really have a choice to just sit & mope in his own misery? Absolutely not!

To his parents wishes he become a scientist, mute or not and matter how much he harted his job, he might aswell do it...

Weaknesses:
>Always tired, if there own thing Nic cares for its his work, he pushes overworks himself because of this leaving him, weak, clumsy & unresponsive.

>General communication with him is impossible if your not use to him. Not very pleasant to talk to either.

>Always confused??? Never seems to know what's going on???

Weapons:
Syringe/Tazer

Family and friends:

Eliza Charron - 68 - Mother - Alive

Daniel - Charron - 73 - Father - Alive

Extras:
> He always seemly sick, he's got a horrific immune system.

>In the rare post times he gives himself, he really loves writing thrillers, he doesn't exactly want to be an author be he enjoys what he does.

>His hands are covered in scars from his rather flimsy attempts at his work way to late at night.

>He's absolutely terrified of wild animals, especially after his wild attack that left him wordless.

>The guy's a scientist of a sort & finds forensic science most interesting. Also finds the human body intriguing, he'd probably be a surgeon if he didn't take he current job.

>The guy wanted to be a cop when he was younger, dropped the idea of being an investigator years ago but it won't stop from watching allof the detective shows.

>He lives & breathe coffee, he can't live without his caffeine.

>Definitely works at Castrocorp, no proud of it thought.
bandaid_by_sanitydying-d54pgbl.png6687af04820f2b13603a2701bdc59adf-d8ya6wl.pngbandaid_by_sanitydying-d54pgbl.png
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@Dogsblubblub

Yes

YEA THEY CAN!!!
@Dogsblubblub

Yes

YEA THEY CAN!!!
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@8BitFey

AWWW YISS
@8BitFey

AWWW YISS