Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fragrant Curse ooc (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Neraida

(i'm sick n multitasking on so many things right now, but could i tentatively reserve a florium? i'll probably play a castrocorp human too)
@Neraida

(i'm sick n multitasking on so many things right now, but could i tentatively reserve a florium? i'll probably play a castrocorp human too)
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
Can I have a florium and a normal spot? I have an idea coming on!
Can I have a florium and a normal spot? I have an idea coming on!
untitled_drawing_by_xxjcartspacexx-db93njk.png untitled_drawing_by_xxjcartspacexx-db94a0v.png
@Neraida
oOOh this does look interesting! Could I reserve a Florium, if there's a slot left? If not, I'll just take a regular hooman~

@Dogsblubblub
yo, thanks for the inviting me!
@Neraida
oOOh this does look interesting! Could I reserve a Florium, if there's a slot left? If not, I'll just take a regular hooman~

@Dogsblubblub
yo, thanks for the inviting me!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Foxbrush
@Lavendetta
@smerdyakov
@JcDragonSpace
@Aretimes

You guys all have a spot reserved for you. I might expand the amount of people allowed once more people start joining.

(Also, you don't have to reserve normal human spots, as it is unlimited)
@Foxbrush
@Lavendetta
@smerdyakov
@JcDragonSpace
@Aretimes

You guys all have a spot reserved for you. I might expand the amount of people allowed once more people start joining.

(Also, you don't have to reserve normal human spots, as it is unlimited)
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

[center][url=http://toff-u.deviantart.com/art/03-580202653][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/1722/f/2015/359/5/3/03_by_asexua_lly-d9lfr8d.png[/img][/url] [font=Optima][color=Darkorchid][size=5][b]"Knock 'em Dead."[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [color=Indigo][b]Name:[/b] Glen "Anarchist" Evering [b]Alignment:[/b] Chaotic Neutral [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Gender:[/b] Dfab, Agender | [size=2]They/Them preferred, but doesn't mind She/He[/size] [b]Sexuality:[/b] Asexual, Demiromantic[/color] [center][url=http://sailor-html.deviantart.com/art/Pretty-divider-f2u-601387124][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/4a90/f/2017/145/3/0/pretty_divider__f2u__by_sailor_html-d9y1t9w.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=Indigo][b]Appearance:[/b] Glen isn't that imposing, standing at [i]exactly[/i] 4' 9" with soft brown eyes and deep-purple dyed hair. Hair is kept short, about to the back of her neck. Looks fairly androgynous, and tends to confuse some people. Limber and lanky, ("You're so [i]thin,[/i] you need to eat more!") Glen's tawny-tan skin sports a good many bruises from adventures in the city, and freckles dusted lightly all over the place. Finger nails are always chewed down, but not so badly that they've bled. Slightly double-jointed in their elbows. Wears hoodies [i]all[/i] the time. Never seen without one. Usually they're black, dark or medium purple, with some kind of pastel design. You'll have to pry the same ten pair of distressed jeans from Glen's cold dead hands, because they will never give up their hole-riddled pants. Got a pair of purple, galaxy print converse for their sixteenth birthday and hasn't worn any other shoe since. Likes to wear a deep purple bomber cap when it gets cold. Commonly seen with a pale, almost pastel, purple backpack, that has various splatters of purple paint on it. Contents include a sketch book, pencil and pen bag and a bag of markers, an [i]uncracked[/i] iPhone--they amaze everyone with this rarity--and some junk food snacks. [b]Voiceclaim:[/b] [i]AJ Michalka,[/i] as [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luhO9HPUClk][color=black][i]Stevonnie[/i] from [i]Steven Universe.[/i][/color][/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Glen is usually pretty indifferent around newer people, and is fairly lax most of the time. They're not overly friendly, just laid back and cool. Reality of the matter, Glen's [i]really[/i] shy and quiet, they just put up a wall of cool-dude and try to look mildly threatening (but not enough to sacrifice their Purple Aesthetic), so people will leave them alone. Sometimes forces a smile a little to hard, and smirks a lot. [i]Really[/i] doesn't like talking to "uber important" people, or over the phone. [i]Especially[/i] over the phone. They're kinda like a stray dog, in the sense that if you offer food, and wait long enough, you might be able to pet them. Come in too quick, and they'll either run or snap. [size=2](Seriously, if you offer Glen cheese pizza, they'll be a lot more inclined to open up. Mainly because you'll have taken the time to figure out that's their [i]favorite[/i] kind of food. Cheese pizza [i]rolls[/i] are an instant friend card.)[/size] For those who wait, Glen is actually an excitable person with a love for canines and photography. They'll sit and listen or talk with you for hours on end, and Glen is very open minded about almost any subject. But, they can be a bit stubborn in things they strongly believe in, and aren't swayed just by a simple word or two. (Mainly dog related stuff, because if anyone says [i]"Pitbulls are evil,"[/i] they'll most likely slap whoever said it, before schooling them heavily.) Glen is a big believer in "Actions speak louder then words," and will, more often then not, show their feelings and emotions through favors and other various things. Will kill you wth puns, no matter who you are. Don't get them started, and [i]don't[/i] encourage them. Ah, but for those who do them wrong, you'd best beware. Glen holds a grudge like no other, and can get kinda violent if provoked. They'll go for a smack down if need be, even though Glen knows they can't really throw much of a punch, but they'll still try to make your life horrid--at least for a little while. They tend to be a little over emotional when things get personal, and won't tolerate betrayal. [i]At all.[/i] Once you've broke that bond, it'll never be the same. Glen shies away with a sneer from people they've learned to hate, and that hate stays and [i]simmers.[/i] [b]Backstory:[/b] Life was fairly avrage, for the art student. Big brother wanted to become an archeologist, mom was a dance instructor, and dad was bus driver. Life was good, Glen was really close with their father, and he loved his kid. Encouraged them to experiment with their gender and presentation, helped Glen a lot with their confidence. [i]"Go crazy, wild child."[/i] That was about five years ago. Things fall apart in strange ways, and when we least expect them to. It was a regular Friday afternoon--of [i]course[/i] it was. Wasn't even raining. Glen and Matt were both coming home from school. Came home to find mother in a frenzied [i]mess.[/i] Sobbing, on the phone, yelling. Someone had crashed right into the front of their father's bus. Driver's side. Drunk driver. Two people died on the way to the hospital. One being their father. Glen was devastated. They were [i]twelve,[/i] and their father was suddenly ripped away from their life. Matt tried to stay strong for both his little sibling and mother, and ended up carrying the family out of the mess. Glen never really recovered from the event. It was only a year later when Matt moved out for collage, and Glen was left alone with their mother. Glen never went back to school, and instead played hooky with the neighbor hood punks. Wasn't the best crowd, but, she was accepted in. They were... actually pretty chill people. It was with them, that she gained her love for urban exploration. Their mother re-married, right under Glen's nose. One second things were okay, mother was doing fine, and the next, this... [i]guy[/i] is suddenly in their life. He was shady as hell, gave Glen really bad vibes. They tried to express this to mother, but the woman was utterly smitten for some reason. Guy had charm, Glen would give him that. He worked as a... [i]flower biologist,[/i] or whatever the word was. Glen didn't really care. He's a sucky father figure. Didn't really want anything to do with Glen or Matt. Fast forward to present day, [i]Damian's[/i] got the family sitting in near luxray. Glen refuses to call him "dad," doesn't even really call him by his name. He works for some "CastroCorp." Glen never really looked into it. Doesn't want to know about this guy, doesn't really care.[/color] [center][url=http://ampraeh.deviantart.com/art/F2U-BackPack-Purple-681320188][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/c077/f/2017/138/1/e/f2u_backpack__purple__by_ampraeh-db9n20s.gif[/img][/url][/center] [color=Indigo][b]Weaknesses:[/b] Physically weak. Can't take a punch, nor can they deliver one. Good at running and hiding, but if they're caught, it's most likely game over. [b]|[/b] Doesn't work well in a group. Glen is better on their own, when it comes to planning and projects. It's rare if they'll seek out help for anything. Their mild social anxiety can be a real burden to them, sometimes. [b]Family and friends:[/b] Mary Evering, [i]Mother.[/i] 46. [b]|[/b] Damian Clayborn, [i]Step-Father.[/i] 40. [b]|[/b] Mathis "Matt" Evering, [i]Big Brother.[/i] 24. [b]Extras:[/b] Likes wild and domestic dogs, cheese pizza rolls, photography, art, and dungeons and dragons. Favorite color is purple. [b]|[/b] Avid urban explorer. [i]Loves[/i] to visit old, creepy looking buildings and learn about their history. [b]|[/b] Plays guitar, and is secretly a graffiti artist. Totally a Nintendo child, and has a super emotional attachment to their Pokemon. Talks to theirself out loud quite often. [b]|[/b] Has a nervous tic of cracking/popping their fingers and wrists if they're bored or anxious. Super self conscious about their teeth, because they're kinda sharp and grew in really weird. "Vampire" and "Wherewolf" is thrown around by close friends, not that Glen minds. [b]|[/b] Got their nickname from their circle of punk friends. Everyone kind of had a "Code Name," and wore dark hoodies so they (probably) wouldn't be recognized, and Glen was dubbed "Anarchist." Because it sounded [i]cool as heck.[/i][/color] [center][font=Optima][color=Mediumorchid][size=5][b]"Go crazy, wild child."[/b][/size][/color][/font] [url=http://toff-u.deviantart.com/art/miss-macross-581653447][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/78ba/f/2016/001/c/a/miss_macross_by_asexua_lly-d9mauo7.png[/img][/url][/center]
03_by_asexua_lly-d9lfr8d.png

"Knock 'em Dead."

Name: Glen "Anarchist" Evering
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Gender: Dfab, Agender | They/Them preferred, but doesn't mind She/He
Sexuality: Asexual, Demiromantic

pretty_divider__f2u__by_sailor_html-d9y1t9w.png

Appearance: Glen isn't that imposing, standing at exactly 4' 9" with soft brown eyes and deep-purple dyed hair. Hair is kept short, about to the back of her neck. Looks fairly androgynous, and tends to confuse some people. Limber and lanky, ("You're so thin, you need to eat more!") Glen's tawny-tan skin sports a good many bruises from adventures in the city, and freckles dusted lightly all over the place. Finger nails are always chewed down, but not so badly that they've bled. Slightly double-jointed in their elbows.
Wears hoodies all the time. Never seen without one. Usually they're black, dark or medium purple, with some kind of pastel design. You'll have to pry the same ten pair of distressed jeans from Glen's cold dead hands, because they will never give up their hole-riddled pants. Got a pair of purple, galaxy print converse for their sixteenth birthday and hasn't worn any other shoe since. Likes to wear a deep purple bomber cap when it gets cold.
Commonly seen with a pale, almost pastel, purple backpack, that has various splatters of purple paint on it. Contents include a sketch book, pencil and pen bag and a bag of markers, an uncracked iPhone--they amaze everyone with this rarity--and some junk food snacks.
Voiceclaim: AJ Michalka, as Stevonnie from Steven Universe.

Personality: Glen is usually pretty indifferent around newer people, and is fairly lax most of the time. They're not overly friendly, just laid back and cool. Reality of the matter, Glen's really shy and quiet, they just put up a wall of cool-dude and try to look mildly threatening (but not enough to sacrifice their Purple Aesthetic), so people will leave them alone. Sometimes forces a smile a little to hard, and smirks a lot. Really doesn't like talking to "uber important" people, or over the phone. Especially over the phone. They're kinda like a stray dog, in the sense that if you offer food, and wait long enough, you might be able to pet them. Come in too quick, and they'll either run or snap. (Seriously, if you offer Glen cheese pizza, they'll be a lot more inclined to open up. Mainly because you'll have taken the time to figure out that's their favorite kind of food. Cheese pizza rolls are an instant friend card.)
For those who wait, Glen is actually an excitable person with a love for canines and photography. They'll sit and listen or talk with you for hours on end, and Glen is very open minded about almost any subject. But, they can be a bit stubborn in things they strongly believe in, and aren't swayed just by a simple word or two. (Mainly dog related stuff, because if anyone says "Pitbulls are evil," they'll most likely slap whoever said it, before schooling them heavily.) Glen is a big believer in "Actions speak louder then words," and will, more often then not, show their feelings and emotions through favors and other various things.
Will kill you wth puns, no matter who you are. Don't get them started, and don't encourage them.
Ah, but for those who do them wrong, you'd best beware. Glen holds a grudge like no other, and can get kinda violent if provoked. They'll go for a smack down if need be, even though Glen knows they can't really throw much of a punch, but they'll still try to make your life horrid--at least for a little while. They tend to be a little over emotional when things get personal, and won't tolerate betrayal. At all. Once you've broke that bond, it'll never be the same. Glen shies away with a sneer from people they've learned to hate, and that hate stays and simmers.

Backstory: Life was fairly avrage, for the art student. Big brother wanted to become an archeologist, mom was a dance instructor, and dad was bus driver. Life was good, Glen was really close with their father, and he loved his kid. Encouraged them to experiment with their gender and presentation, helped Glen a lot with their confidence.

"Go crazy, wild child."

That was about five years ago. Things fall apart in strange ways, and when we least expect them to. It was a regular Friday afternoon--of course it was. Wasn't even raining. Glen and Matt were both coming home from school. Came home to find mother in a frenzied mess. Sobbing, on the phone, yelling. Someone had crashed right into the front of their father's bus. Driver's side. Drunk driver. Two people died on the way to the hospital. One being their father.
Glen was devastated. They were twelve, and their father was suddenly ripped away from their life. Matt tried to stay strong for both his little sibling and mother, and ended up carrying the family out of the mess. Glen never really recovered from the event.
It was only a year later when Matt moved out for collage, and Glen was left alone with their mother. Glen never went back to school, and instead played hooky with the neighbor hood punks. Wasn't the best crowd, but, she was accepted in. They were... actually pretty chill people. It was with them, that she gained her love for urban exploration.

Their mother re-married, right under Glen's nose. One second things were okay, mother was doing fine, and the next, this... guy is suddenly in their life. He was shady as hell, gave Glen really bad vibes. They tried to express this to mother, but the woman was utterly smitten for some reason. Guy had charm, Glen would give him that. He worked as a... flower biologist, or whatever the word was. Glen didn't really care. He's a sucky father figure. Didn't really want anything to do with Glen or Matt.

Fast forward to present day, Damian's got the family sitting in near luxray. Glen refuses to call him "dad," doesn't even really call him by his name. He works for some "CastroCorp." Glen never really looked into it. Doesn't want to know about this guy, doesn't really care.

f2u_backpack__purple__by_ampraeh-db9n20s.gif

Weaknesses: Physically weak. Can't take a punch, nor can they deliver one. Good at running and hiding, but if they're caught, it's most likely game over. | Doesn't work well in a group. Glen is better on their own, when it comes to planning and projects. It's rare if they'll seek out help for anything. Their mild social anxiety can be a real burden to them, sometimes.

Family and friends: Mary Evering, Mother. 46. | Damian Clayborn, Step-Father. 40. | Mathis "Matt" Evering, Big Brother. 24.

Extras: Likes wild and domestic dogs, cheese pizza rolls, photography, art, and dungeons and dragons. Favorite color is purple. | Avid urban explorer. Loves to visit old, creepy looking buildings and learn about their history. | Plays guitar, and is secretly a graffiti artist. Totally a Nintendo child, and has a super emotional attachment to their Pokemon. Talks to theirself out loud quite often. | Has a nervous tic of cracking/popping their fingers and wrists if they're bored or anxious. Super self conscious about their teeth, because they're kinda sharp and grew in really weird. "Vampire" and "Wherewolf" is thrown around by close friends, not that Glen minds. | Got their nickname from their circle of punk friends. Everyone kind of had a "Code Name," and wore dark hoodies so they (probably) wouldn't be recognized, and Glen was dubbed "Anarchist." Because it sounded cool as heck.

"Go crazy, wild child."

miss_macross_by_asexua_lly-d9mauo7.png
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
[center][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/voaffb.jpg[/img][/center] [center][color=blue][size=7]Annabell Ralon Vitch[/size][/color] [color=blue][size=4]Ann[/size][/color] [color=blue][b]Plant type:[/b][/color] Blue Roses [color=blue][b]Powers:[/b][/color][LIST] [*][color=blue][b]Love Me:[/b][/color]Makes her targets growing false feelings of love and adoration towards her. [*][color=blue][b]Queens Whip:[/b][/color]Its just a whip she forms from a rose's thorny vines. That it, she just has a Queen complex so everything she uses is put on Queen status. [*][color=blue][b]Sovereign's Watch:[/b][/color]She can feel the presence of other Florium near her. [/LIST] [color=blue][b]Alignment:[/b][/color] Chaotic[/center] [center][color=blue][b]Age:[/b][/color]18 [color=blue][b]Gender:[/b][/color] female aka QUEEN [color=blue][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] Pansexual[/center] [center][color=blue][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] She is all around pale. Pale blonde hair that is very long and wavy, pale green eyes the some say remind them of cats, and pale ivory skin that she takes care of every night with a milk bath. The only thing that actually has some color on her is her rosy red lips, a faint red blush to her cheeks, and dark thin eyebrows. She has a heart shaped pixie like face that makes her look more youthful then she is, which she emphases with make-up. Standing at only 5'5" when wearing heels, she doesn't have a very tall figure but that never stops her. She often wears frilly clothing that have a Victorian feeling to it (think Black Butler and Ciel's clothing). Her basic attire is a flowy white blouse with a simple black silk bow around the neck, and puffy blue plaid shorts with black silk bows on the side. Short ankle high black Victorian boots with buttons on its side grace her small feet. Her hair is usually done up in elaborate does by her servants, and he always, I mean [b]ALWAYS[/b] wears a small pure gold crown somewhere on her head. [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3xy4luCPX1rodiav.gif[/img][/center] [color=blue][b]Personality:[/b][/color] She has a personality of a pompous Queen; everything must go her way or there will be hell to pay. She can be naively cruel to others and at times can be intentional with out a care that she was. Her temper runs hot, quick to flare and burn those around her. Although she has such terrible traits she does care for her twin very much, he is probably the only thing in her life that she actually loves. [color=blue][b]Backstory:[/b][/color] She is from a very rich family that is known for its cut throat deals and dark history. She is the heir to her family wealth and business, making her the number one target by her relatives. It can either be for borrowing money, marrying off their sons to her, or assassination attempts; all are acts her relatives and family friends have tried to pull with her. Of course the attempts stopped after she became a florium (except those dame marriage proposals) which she found more of a blessing then a curse. Her Father, who is the reason for her rotten spoiled personality, was horrified that his little princess was infected. Now he is on a mission to find a cure, even though Annabell isn't bothered by her newly found "sickness" at all. [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/a344/f/2016/333/1/1/_roses__by_redkuu-daq1f0y.png[/img] [color=blue][b]Weaknesses:[/b][/color] [LIST] [*]Love Me can only work against others she has kissed on the lips. [*]She has to have a rose to form the whip. [*]It can only used in 1 mile radius around her [/LIST] [color=blue][b]Weapons:[/b][/color]If her razor sharp tongue and whip weren't enough, she wields a rapier that she had remodeled after the blue rose infecting her. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9c/99/82/9c99821f80603be65f757a3ced6eb30a.jpg[/img] [color=blue][b]Family and friends:[/b][/color]Her twin bother Val is the only family member she finds of any worth. [color=blue][b]Extras:[/b][/color]Her and her twin share everything together. Let it be toys, food, friends, even lovers; they share it all.[/center] [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3xy2fIrmI1rodiav.gif[/img][/center] [center][color=Purple][size=6]Valentin Wilva Vitch[/size][/color] [color=purple][size=4]Val[/size][/color][/center] [img]http://img00.deviantart.net/9266/i/2011/315/6/e/skyline_divider_black_by_toxicestea-d4fsw2s.png[/img] [center][color=purple][b]Alignment:[/b][/color] Chaotic [color=purple][b]Age:[/b][/color]18 [color=purple][b]Gender:[/b][/color] Male [color=purple][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] Pansexual[/center] [center][color=purple][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] He is as pale as his sister. Pale blonde hair that he shaves on the side and keeps short on top, sharp pale green eyes, and ivory skin that his twin demands he take care of. Faintly tinted red lips and a natrual silver like bronzing around his eyes and cheeks. His face is a bit more masculine then his sisters, but not by much. His jawline is a bit thick and his chin a bit broader, but he also has that pixy like face. Unlike his petite twin, he stands at a towering height of 6'3" which he uses to intimidate others with. While his twin has a cute Victorian like look to her, his choice of clothing gives off a cool vibe. He wears a crimson silk blouse with a white vest that wraps around his sides and buttons up on them. Detailed red and black embroidery of phoenixes and roses are done on the vest, along with black tight fitting slacks that went nicely with his sleek crimson dress shoes that looked like they wrapped to the side with a gold buckle to hold it in place. The only thing he hand besides that was black leather fingerless gloves that stop just over his knuckles. [center][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/9d4d/f/2016/290/1/e/vegas_lights_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-dala6tm.png[/img][/center] [color=purple][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Val is totally devoted to his twin. Listening to her every beck and whim without one word of complaint. To those that dare cross his sister he deals with swiftly, either with money or force for both are the same to him. He usually lets his sister do all the talking and throwing in a few words when it is only necessary to. Don't let this fool you though, he does actually talk a lot, its just he only feels the need to talk to his sister is all. [color=purple][b]Backstory:[/b][/color] His story is similar but not to his sisters. Being the fact that he was never the heir changed things for him. He wasn't spoiled nor paid as much attention as his sister was. Always seeming to be in her shadow, but none of that bothered him. Because whatever his sister got, she would spit in half to give him. If their parents bought her a toy but not him, she would throw a fit until he got his own. When she got more sweets then him, she would give him part of her portion. If others paid more attention to her and curry favor, she would ignore them completely and focus on him. Simple things like that was what made Val totally fine being his sister's shadow. When Ann became infected, at first he was horrified at thought of what would become of her. Yet as time went on and his sister became accustom and cherish her new powers, Val came to accept what was happening to her. Of course the secret pact that he made to end his life once his sister's ended helped ease his conscious too.[/center] [center][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/ecd8/f/2016/172/f/6/ezgif_307867764_by_jinxdragon-da75c4u.gif[/img][/center] [center][color=purple][b]Weaknesses:[/b][LIST] [*][/color]His sister. If anything happens to her, he will do whatever they want to secure her safety. [*]He doesn't think this is a weakness, more of a mild annoyance. Cant stand dogs. As in will leave the vicinity if any are near him, doesn't want any of their nasty slobber on his clothes. [/LIST] [color=purple][b]Weapons:[/b][/color][LIST] [*]A pair of brass knuckles where each ring hole is shaped like a skull is his go to weapon for pain. When he wants to make his opponent to feel pure pain without immediate death, he uses his brass knuckles. [img]http://popkeychain.com/image/cache/brass/013skull/001-250x250.jpg[/img] [*]His other weapon is similar to this brass knuckles, but is a small dagger that sticks out between the knuckles. He uses these when he wants his opponent dead like yesterday. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3f/a1/71/3fa1715035ab1564ffc6e43e586b43d0.jpg[/img] [/LIST][color=purple][b]Family and friends:[/b][/color]The only one he recognizes as something worth loving is his sister. [color=purple][b]Extras:[/b][/color]Loves cats, they kind of remind him of his sister. Thinks he is his sisters royal knight and needs to protect her from scrum of the world (everyone).[/center] [center][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/2687/f/2016/295/0/e/too_weird_to_live_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-dalt2dy.png[/img][/center] [center][size=6][color=green]Quinn Auraon Dealin[/color][/size][/center] [center][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/5257/f/2016/188/0/2/d___japanese_lanterns_by_angelichellraiser-da96pyg.gif[/img][img]http://lilychandra.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/white-lotus-logo-150x150.png[/img][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/5257/f/2016/188/0/2/d___japanese_lanterns_by_angelichellraiser-da96pyg.gif[/img][/center] [center][color=green][b]Plant type:[/b][/color]Water Lily [color=green][b]Powers:[/b][/color] [LIST] [*][color=green][b]Water Art:[/b][/color]They can shape and form water into creatures or things to do their bidding [*][color=green][b]Lily Pads:[/b][/color]They can walk on water by lily pads forming on the water where their feet land. [*][color=green][b]Water Bath[/b][/color]They can heal themselves in water, and small wounds on other people. [/LIST] [color=green][b]Alignment:[/b][/color] Neutral Chaotic [color=green][b]Age:[/b][/color]20 [color=green][b]Gender:[/b][/color] Agender [color=green][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] Bi [color=green][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] They are not that small nor big, standing somewhere just above Annabell's height. They have a graceful look to them, their limps and body thin with wiry muscles. They have androgynous features, a wide set chin, but a soft chin to give them a more feminine vibe to counter act their strong jawline. Full lips that are a soft pale pink and high cheek bones. A button like nose that are accompanied by almond shaped soft honey brown eyes that are a bit narrowed. They keep their chestnut brown hair in a short choppy cut that only adds more to the androgynous look. They wear loose baggy clothes that are more for comfort then for looks. A soft beige colored sweater like shirt with jeans that they roll up high on their calves. Simple red and black converse adorn their feet. [/center] [center][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/2c44/f/2017/004/3/a/left_koi_bubble_divider_by_djzorua-dau8jfd.gif[/img][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/57f7/f/2017/004/e/6/koi_bubble_divider_extender_by_djzorua-dau8jpj.gif[/img][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/57f7/f/2017/004/e/6/koi_bubble_divider_extender_by_djzorua-dau8jpj.gif[/img][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/7cc0/f/2013/301/0/d/waterlilyjar_by_acidkitty3-d6s42t6.gif[/img][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/57f7/f/2017/004/e/6/koi_bubble_divider_extender_by_djzorua-dau8jpj.gif[/img][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/57f7/f/2017/004/e/6/koi_bubble_divider_extender_by_djzorua-dau8jpj.gif[/img][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/42f7/f/2017/004/e/b/right_koi_bubble_divider_by_djzorua-dau8jt8.gif[/img][/center] [color=green][b]Personality:[/b][/color] They used to be a free spirited person, someone who simply loved to go with the way of life and let it be. That all changed when they were captured by the twins and forced to be their play thing. Their once sweet demeanor has become skittish and edgy. Always flinching from others touch and anticipating what others might do to them. When they aren't around the twins cringing, they tend to try to look small and insignificant so others wont come near them. Sticking to the shadows and looking for a clean pond to relax in. [color=green][b]Backstory:[/b][/color] They come from a average to poor family with many siblings, 10 to be exact. Since they were only third from the youngest, they were able to do pretty much whatever they wanted. Since they dropped out of school early, they found themselves simply learning to love life and going with the flow. It wasn't uncommon to see them sitting by a lake or pond and enjoying the view. When they became infected, relaxing by the water soon became something essential. A hide-away from those who hurt them and tried to take them away. It was when they were running away from some people in strange clothing that they crashed into the twins. At first they thought the twins were their solace, but they soon learned that it might have been better to be taken by the others. The twins toyed with him in the beginning, holding back food and water when they did something wrong or didn't listen. Beating them for no reason and then suddenly being kind and caring. It wasn't long before they cracked and became the twins permeant toy. [center][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/5e65/f/2016/338/0/f/feffefe_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-daqig9b.png[/img][/center] [color=green][b]Weaknesses:[/b][LIST] [*]The creatures they form can only go certain distances from them. The bigger the creature the closer it has to be to Quinn. [*]If they are too heavy they will sink, so no passengers or heavy objects can be with them. [*]They have to be in a clean body of water, if not they can actually end up making themselves sick. [/LIST] [color=green][b]Weapons:[/b][/color]The twins don't trust teaching them how to wield weapons, so they only have their powers to rely on. [color=green][b]Family and friends:[/b][/color] They kind of think of the twins as their friends in a weird way. Their family doesn't know that they have become infected, the twins told them that Quinn was hired as a new servant and is living with them. [color=green][b]Extras:[/b][/color] Loves birds, can sometimes be seen admiring them in the sky. [center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/af67/f/2013/262/9/1/bamboo_divider_1____free__by_neko_slay-d6mrhq3.png[/img][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/2e6b/f/2013/262/d/7/bamboo_divider_3____free__by_neko_slay-d6mwkru.gif[/img][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/50d9/f/2013/262/7/e/bamboo_divider_2____free__by_neko_slay-d6mwknp.png[/img][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/2e6b/f/2013/262/d/7/bamboo_divider_3____free__by_neko_slay-d6mwkru.gif[/img][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/af67/f/2013/262/9/1/bamboo_divider_1____free__by_neko_slay-d6mrhq3.png[/img][/center]
voaffb.jpg
Annabell Ralon Vitch
Ann
Plant type: Blue Roses
Powers:
  • Love Me:Makes her targets growing false feelings of love and adoration towards her.
  • Queens Whip:Its just a whip she forms from a rose's thorny vines. That it, she just has a Queen complex so everything she uses is put on Queen status.
  • Sovereign's Watch:She can feel the presence of other Florium near her.
Alignment: Chaotic
Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: She is all around pale. Pale blonde hair that is very long and wavy, pale green eyes the some say remind them of cats, and pale ivory skin that she takes care of every night with a milk bath. The only thing that actually has some color on her is her rosy red lips, a faint red blush to her cheeks, and dark thin eyebrows. She has a heart shaped pixie like face that makes her look more youthful then she is, which she emphases with make-up. Standing at only 5'5" when wearing heels, she doesn't have a very tall figure but that never stops her.

She often wears frilly clothing that have a Victorian feeling to it (think Black Butler and Ciel's clothing). Her basic attire is a flowy white blouse with a simple black silk bow around the neck, and puffy blue plaid shorts with black silk bows on the side. Short ankle high black Victorian boots with buttons on its side grace her small feet. Her hair is usually done up in elaborate does by her servants, and he always, I mean ALWAYS wears a small pure gold crown somewhere on her head.
tumblr_m3xy4luCPX1rodiav.gif

Personality: She has a personality of a pompous Queen; everything must go her way or there will be hell to pay. She can be naively cruel to others and at times can be intentional with out a care that she was. Her temper runs hot, quick to flare and burn those around her. Although she has such terrible traits she does care for her twin very much, he is probably the only thing in her life that she actually loves.

Backstory: She is from a very rich family that is known for its cut throat deals and dark history. She is the heir to her family wealth and business, making her the number one target by her relatives. It can either be for borrowing money, marrying off their sons to her, or assassination attempts; all are acts her relatives and family friends have tried to pull with her. Of course the attempts stopped after she became a florium (except those dame marriage proposals) which she found more of a blessing then a curse.

Her Father, who is the reason for her rotten spoiled personality, was horrified that his little princess was infected. Now he is on a mission to find a cure, even though Annabell isn't bothered by her newly found "sickness" at all.

_roses__by_redkuu-daq1f0y.png

Weaknesses:
  • Love Me can only work against others she has kissed on the lips.
  • She has to have a rose to form the whip.
  • It can only used in 1 mile radius around her
Weapons:If her razor sharp tongue and whip weren't enough, she wields a rapier that she had remodeled after the blue rose infecting her.
9c99821f80603be65f757a3ced6eb30a.jpg
Family and friends:Her twin bother Val is the only family member she finds of any worth.

Extras:Her and her twin share everything together. Let it be toys, food, friends, even lovers; they share it all.
tumblr_m3xy2fIrmI1rodiav.gif

Valentin Wilva Vitch
Val

skyline_divider_black_by_toxicestea-d4fsw2s.png
Alignment: Chaotic
Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: He is as pale as his sister. Pale blonde hair that he shaves on the side and keeps short on top, sharp pale green eyes, and ivory skin that his twin demands he take care of. Faintly tinted red lips and a natrual silver like bronzing around his eyes and cheeks. His face is a bit more masculine then his sisters, but not by much. His jawline is a bit thick and his chin a bit broader, but he also has that pixy like face. Unlike his petite twin, he stands at a towering height of 6'3" which he uses to intimidate others with.

While his twin has a cute Victorian like look to her, his choice of clothing gives off a cool vibe. He wears a crimson silk blouse with a white vest that wraps around his sides and buttons up on them. Detailed red and black embroidery of phoenixes and roses are done on the vest, along with black tight fitting slacks that went nicely with his sleek crimson dress shoes that looked like they wrapped to the side with a gold buckle to hold it in place. The only thing he hand besides that was black leather fingerless gloves that stop just over his knuckles.

vegas_lights_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-dala6tm.png

Personality: Val is totally devoted to his twin. Listening to her every beck and whim without one word of complaint. To those that dare cross his sister he deals with swiftly, either with money or force for both are the same to him. He usually lets his sister do all the talking and throwing in a few words when it is only necessary to. Don't let this fool you though, he does actually talk a lot, its just he only feels the need to talk to his sister is all.

Backstory: His story is similar but not to his sisters. Being the fact that he was never the heir changed things for him. He wasn't spoiled nor paid as much attention as his sister was. Always seeming to be in her shadow, but none of that bothered him. Because whatever his sister got, she would spit in half to give him. If their parents bought her a toy but not him, she would throw a fit until he got his own. When she got more sweets then him, she would give him part of her portion. If others paid more attention to her and curry favor, she would ignore them completely and focus on him. Simple things like that was what made Val totally fine being his sister's shadow.

When Ann became infected, at first he was horrified at thought of what would become of her. Yet as time went on and his sister became accustom and cherish her new powers, Val came to accept what was happening to her. Of course the secret pact that he made to end his life once his sister's ended helped ease his conscious too.
ezgif_307867764_by_jinxdragon-da75c4u.gif
Weaknesses:
  • His sister. If anything happens to her, he will do whatever they want to secure her safety.
  • He doesn't think this is a weakness, more of a mild annoyance. Cant stand dogs. As in will leave the vicinity if any are near him, doesn't want any of their nasty slobber on his clothes.
Weapons:
  • A pair of brass knuckles where each ring hole is shaped like a skull is his go to weapon for pain. When he wants to make his opponent to feel pure pain without immediate death, he uses his brass knuckles.
    001-250x250.jpg
  • His other weapon is similar to this brass knuckles, but is a small dagger that sticks out between the knuckles. He uses these when he wants his opponent dead like yesterday.
    3fa1715035ab1564ffc6e43e586b43d0.jpg
Family and friends:The only one he recognizes as something worth loving is his sister.

Extras:Loves cats, they kind of remind him of his sister. Thinks he is his sisters royal knight and needs to protect her from scrum of the world (everyone).
too_weird_to_live_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-dalt2dy.png

Quinn Auraon Dealin
d___japanese_lanterns_by_angelichellraiser-da96pyg.gifwhite-lotus-logo-150x150.pngd___japanese_lanterns_by_angelichellraiser-da96pyg.gif
Plant type:Water Lily
Powers:
  • Water Art:They can shape and form water into creatures or things to do their bidding
  • Lily Pads:They can walk on water by lily pads forming on the water where their feet land.
  • Water BathThey can heal themselves in water, and small wounds on other people.
Alignment: Neutral Chaotic
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: They are not that small nor big, standing somewhere just above Annabell's height. They have a graceful look to them, their limps and body thin with wiry muscles. They have androgynous features, a wide set chin, but a soft chin to give them a more feminine vibe to counter act their strong jawline. Full lips that are a soft pale pink and high cheek bones. A button like nose that are accompanied by almond shaped soft honey brown eyes that are a bit narrowed. They keep their chestnut brown hair in a short choppy cut that only adds more to the androgynous look.

They wear loose baggy clothes that are more for comfort then for looks. A soft beige colored sweater like shirt with jeans that they roll up high on their calves. Simple red and black converse adorn their feet.
left_koi_bubble_divider_by_djzorua-dau8jfd.gifkoi_bubble_divider_extender_by_djzorua-dau8jpj.gifkoi_bubble_divider_extender_by_djzorua-dau8jpj.gifwaterlilyjar_by_acidkitty3-d6s42t6.gifkoi_bubble_divider_extender_by_djzorua-dau8jpj.gifkoi_bubble_divider_extender_by_djzorua-dau8jpj.gifright_koi_bubble_divider_by_djzorua-dau8jt8.gif

Personality: They used to be a free spirited person, someone who simply loved to go with the way of life and let it be. That all changed when they were captured by the twins and forced to be their play thing. Their once sweet demeanor has become skittish and edgy. Always flinching from others touch and anticipating what others might do to them. When they aren't around the twins cringing, they tend to try to look small and insignificant so others wont come near them. Sticking to the shadows and looking for a clean pond to relax in.
Backstory: They come from a average to poor family with many siblings, 10 to be exact. Since they were only third from the youngest, they were able to do pretty much whatever they wanted. Since they dropped out of school early, they found themselves simply learning to love life and going with the flow. It wasn't uncommon to see them sitting by a lake or pond and enjoying the view. When they became infected, relaxing by the water soon became something essential. A hide-away from those who hurt them and tried to take them away.

It was when they were running away from some people in strange clothing that they crashed into the twins. At first they thought the twins were their solace, but they soon learned that it might have been better to be taken by the others. The twins toyed with him in the beginning, holding back food and water when they did something wrong or didn't listen. Beating them for no reason and then suddenly being kind and caring. It wasn't long before they cracked and became the twins permeant toy.
feffefe_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-daqig9b.png

Weaknesses:
  • The creatures they form can only go certain distances from them. The bigger the creature the closer it has to be to Quinn.
  • If they are too heavy they will sink, so no passengers or heavy objects can be with them.
  • They have to be in a clean body of water, if not they can actually end up making themselves sick.
Weapons:The twins don't trust teaching them how to wield weapons, so they only have their powers to rely on.
Family and friends: They kind of think of the twins as their friends in a weird way. Their family doesn't know that they have become infected, the twins told them that Quinn was hired as a new servant and is living with them.
Extras: Loves birds, can sometimes be seen admiring them in the sky.
bamboo_divider_1____free__by_neko_slay-d6mrhq3.pngbamboo_divider_3____free__by_neko_slay-d6mwkru.gifbamboo_divider_2____free__by_neko_slay-d6mwknp.pngbamboo_divider_3____free__by_neko_slay-d6mwkru.gifbamboo_divider_1____free__by_neko_slay-d6mrhq3.png
Name:
____ "Blank" November

Plant type:
Welwitschia
.......... .....Powers:

Don't Forget You're Here Forever-- ability to survive long periods of time without food, water, or protection from the elements

Looks Like Lizard Skin--can potentially regrow any appendage separated from body, as long as it is an area that has been affected/taken over by the welwitschia cones.

The Dreaming Tree-- During periods of extensive, uninterrupted sleep (12+ hours), Blank has the ability to pick up on the subconscious thoughts on living creatures within a mile radius.
.....Weaknesses:

Do It For Her -- Cannot undergo prolonged or deep mental or emotional stress during these "survival periods" or Blank will become incredibly disoriented and slow-moving.

Grew Back Bad -- Most limbs that are regrown are crude versions of the original and are missing various nerve endings/muscles/etc

Tangled Ends (Nightmare) -- Because Blank's ability extends to all living creatures, he has no control over who, what, or when he picks up thoughts from, and can become quickly overwhelmed by erratic "thoughts" from anything from insects to other plants.

.............................. Alignment: Neutral Evil/ Chaotic Neutral .... Age: 30 .... Gender: cis man (he/him) .... Sexuality: Bisexual ........................
..... Appearance: {x}
5'10, sallow skinned and covered in neat, pale freckles, Blank has strawberry blond hair and light blue eyes. He is thin with broad shoulders, large hands, long legs, and is average in appearance-- though he has become sickly looking recently.

His plant is still localized to his lower right ankle and the top of his right foot, which he hides using loose sweats, a fake medical boot, and a crutch.

Personality:
Selfish and cowardly, Blank is an individual who is motivated by fear and hedonism. While he is fairly well educated, he tends to act impulsively and has almost no patience. Tends to be either outright prickly to others but, if he needs something from some, he will try to manipulate them.

Backstory:
Blank was a solitary accountant before developing his flowery condition. He disappeared for a time, but has returned to work unexpectedly.

......... Weaknesses:
Impulsive, Cowardly, Afraid of Dogs and Other Large Animals, Incredibly Impatient, Afraid of Ghosts

Weapons: Civilian Grade Taser

Family and Friends:
Unknown//He has no real friends

Extras:
-- Aries Sun; Cancer Moon; Taurus Rising
-- Had a lisp as a child, drops into when nervous
-- Anaphylactic allergy to peanuts, lentils, and mangoes
-- Still sunburns super easily
-- Would sound like: Paul Dano**...................................

**second clips have yelling and some scenes
that may not be suitable for everyone

Name:
Dr. Lazarus T. Johnson

......................... Alignment: Lawful Good .... Age: 38 .... Gender: trans man (he/him) .... Sexuality: Gay........................
..... Appearance:
6'4", with very dark, cool brown skin, and coin-shaped, dark brown eyes, Lazarus has a close cut dense, springy black hair and wears small, circular glasses for nearsightedness. Heavy set, with a belly and thick legs, he carries with him an air of quiet, approachable dignity.

Has a prosthetic leg from his left knee down, surgery scars, and a very faded scar from heart surgery he received as an infant. Lazarus has an eye for practical but unique fashion and likes dressing up even when he doesn't have to. Has a piece of flair pinned to his clearance pass that is Kronk and Kitten Yzma from when he took his nieces to Disneyland.

Personality:
Industrious and resilient, Lazarus believes one must be passionate and straight-forward in everything they do. While he believes individuals are valuable and important, Lazarus can be pragmatic for the sake of a Higher Moral Truth like, but not limited to, The Law and The Greater Good. He has sacrificed much in his life and been sacrificed for, so he has littler tolerance for selfish or lazy individuals. He is personable and civil, if not friendly, towards most but holds lengthy grudges towards those he feels have wronged him, Morality, or the others beyond mercy.
..... Backstory:
A sickly child, with a weak heart, Lazarus was named for the multiple times he "died" during his first days of life. Aware of his own limits, Lazarus sought to do he all he could in however long he managed to survive. He was active in sports, student council, and MUN in middle and high school. In college, he double majored in Botany and Biochemistry, minoring in Linguistics and taking Literature courses in his free time.

At 22 he suffered his first manic episode ad nearly flunked out of college, but managed to pull himself together after a gap semester. He pursued a PhD in Biochemical Engineering but, having received it, decided his true love was Botany and holistic medicine. At 34, Lazarus was picked up by CastroCorp and has been working there since.

......... Weaknesses:
-- Has been known to overwork himself
-- Does not do well with valuing others' emotions
-- Logical to a fault
-- Can be self righteous
-- Very closed off to intimacy
-- Scared of bugs

Weapons: Military Grade Mace, Knows bits of Krav Maga and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Family and friends:
-- Adrian, father, 69
-- Kiffany, mother, 71
-- Mariam, sister, 35
-- Deni, niece, 10
-- Mara, niece, 7

Extras:
....... -- Capricorn Sun; Gemini Moon; Libra Rising
-- Bipolar I, mild visual Psychosis from original medication side effects
-- Mild Empathy Disorder
-- Favorite plants are either Shameplants or Fairy Dusters (since they remind him of home)
-- Attended the University of Arizona Honors College for Undergrad and Grad School
........... -- Gets cold super easy
-- Casually religious (Presbyterian)
-- Quarter Chinese from his mom's side
-- Would sound like: Jeffrey** Wright**.......

**interviews have some scenes/content

Name:
Tanya "Kiki" Konka

Plant type:
Night-Blooming Cereus**
.......... .....Powers:

In Bloom-- the cereus flowers open enhancing Kiki's physical abilities, such as sight, hearing, strength, agility, etc., far beyond that of a normal human's. This ability can remain active for up to 5 hours.

I'm Spine, Thanks-- the winding floral infection thickens and sprouts the spines of it's cactus body, making any place the infection has spread painful to touch.

Give Em the Ol' Razzle Dazzle-- the cereus bloom at quick, random intervals, each one producing a flash of milky white light that is enough to temporarily stun/blind anyone or anything that is looking directly at them.

.....Weaknesses:

Knows Not What It Means -- the cereus can only open in darkness and need at least 24 hours before they can bloom again. Coming down off of this ability is very disorienting and leaves Kiki exhausted, ravenously hungry, and irritable.

Not Too Sharp, Are You? -- these cactus spines do grow both ways and poke into Kiki, making each moment the ability is active incredibly painful.

That Only Happens in the Movies! -- this stunning defensive display quickly drains Kiki's energy if it is kept up for too long. It can also only be used in darkness and only once every 24 hours.

.............................. Alignment: Chaotic Good .... Age: 25 .... Gender: trans woman (she/her) .... Sexuality: Lesbian ........................
..... Appearance:
5'5", with warm beige-brown skin, and light hazel eyes, Kiki has long thick, wavy bleached white hair with visible jet black roots. Scrawny and angular, she manages to constantly look like she'd rather be doing something else. She has various small scars on her arms and legs, various ear piercings, a pierced septum, and two moles below her right eye.

Her first cereus sprouted from her left hip and has spread up her stomach and around to her mid back. Unlike other Floriums, Kiki's cereus remain closed unless her abilities are activated. Because of this, she only wears bandeaus and the scrub like pants CastroCorp provides for its “patients”.

Personality:
Vibrant and odd, Kiki lives her life guided by emotional impulses in the hope of finding happiness and fulfillment. She is all too eager to speak her mind and has absolutely no filter. Despite her confident appearance, Kiki is deeply afraid of rejection and disapproval from others; sometimes going to great lengths to please people so that they will like her. Whatever she feels, she feels it very strongly and can lose hours to days to deep sadness or dizzying anger.
Backstory:
Kiki was born shortly after her mother began college in the United States and spent her first years being cared for by strangers and her mother's college friends. Though Puja had not known she was pregnant, she decided she would keep the baby and began to devote herself to her studies so that she could give Kiki a good life. As a child, Kiki was shy and ornery, a lonely little kid until she was befriended by a spunky girl named Deja "Tanya" Jones. The two were inseparable until middle school, when Tanya was diagnosed with terminal bone cancer.

After her death, Kiki became an entirely different person. She became aggressive and rebellious and was expelled from two high schools before she dropped out from her third during her senior year. In the years that followed, Kiki jumped between jobs and cities. At 23 she finally decided to get a legal name and gender change, but did not start HRT until 24. When her flower appeared, she was picked up by CastroCorp almost immediately and has been held there ever since.

................ Weaknesses:
-- Limited/painful mobility b/c of cactus spines
-- Forms strong attachments very quickly
-- Overshares personal details
-- Has a wicked temper
-- Incredibly moody
-- Immature/infantilizes herself
-- Indecisive

Weapons: None.
.............. Family and Friends:
Puja, mother, 43
Nithin, father, 45

Beli, friend, 23
Lemonfresh, friend, 28
Clifford, friend, 20

Extras:
......... -- Scorpio Sun; Sagittarius Moon; Scorpio Rising
-- Self Diagnosed BPD
-- Has ADHD and is Dyslexic
-- Was in a band where she played keytar
-- Loves the rain
-- Used to smoke a lot
-- Both her name and nickname come from fictional characters (Deja nicknamed herself after Fievel's sister and Kiki comes from "Kiki's Delivery Service" which is still Kiki's favorite movie)
-- Used to own a rough necked monitor lizard named "Baby Wheaties Boy"
..... -- Super into rap and hip-hop
-- Wanted to eventually get her GED and go into communications
-- Puja once told her Nithin might have been half Japanese, which Kiki took as undisputable fact.
-- Would sound like: Preity Zinta

**kinda cheating and making her cereus a combination of two different species:
echinopsis (for its spines) and epiphyllum (for its appearance and hallucinogenic qualities)
Name:
____ "Blank" November

Plant type:
Welwitschia
.......... .....Powers:

Don't Forget You're Here Forever-- ability to survive long periods of time without food, water, or protection from the elements

Looks Like Lizard Skin--can potentially regrow any appendage separated from body, as long as it is an area that has been affected/taken over by the welwitschia cones.

The Dreaming Tree-- During periods of extensive, uninterrupted sleep (12+ hours), Blank has the ability to pick up on the subconscious thoughts on living creatures within a mile radius.
.....Weaknesses:

Do It For Her -- Cannot undergo prolonged or deep mental or emotional stress during these "survival periods" or Blank will become incredibly disoriented and slow-moving.

Grew Back Bad -- Most limbs that are regrown are crude versions of the original and are missing various nerve endings/muscles/etc

Tangled Ends (Nightmare) -- Because Blank's ability extends to all living creatures, he has no control over who, what, or when he picks up thoughts from, and can become quickly overwhelmed by erratic "thoughts" from anything from insects to other plants.

.............................. Alignment: Neutral Evil/ Chaotic Neutral .... Age: 30 .... Gender: cis man (he/him) .... Sexuality: Bisexual ........................
..... Appearance: {x}
5'10, sallow skinned and covered in neat, pale freckles, Blank has strawberry blond hair and light blue eyes. He is thin with broad shoulders, large hands, long legs, and is average in appearance-- though he has become sickly looking recently.

His plant is still localized to his lower right ankle and the top of his right foot, which he hides using loose sweats, a fake medical boot, and a crutch.

Personality:
Selfish and cowardly, Blank is an individual who is motivated by fear and hedonism. While he is fairly well educated, he tends to act impulsively and has almost no patience. Tends to be either outright prickly to others but, if he needs something from some, he will try to manipulate them.

Backstory:
Blank was a solitary accountant before developing his flowery condition. He disappeared for a time, but has returned to work unexpectedly.

......... Weaknesses:
Impulsive, Cowardly, Afraid of Dogs and Other Large Animals, Incredibly Impatient, Afraid of Ghosts

Weapons: Civilian Grade Taser

Family and Friends:
Unknown//He has no real friends

Extras:
-- Aries Sun; Cancer Moon; Taurus Rising
-- Had a lisp as a child, drops into when nervous
-- Anaphylactic allergy to peanuts, lentils, and mangoes
-- Still sunburns super easily
-- Would sound like: Paul Dano**...................................

**second clips have yelling and some scenes

Name:
Dr. Lazarus T. Johnson

......................... Alignment: Lawful Good .... Age: 38 .... Gender: trans man (he/him) .... Sexuality: Gay........................
..... Appearance:
6'4", with very dark, cool brown skin, and coin-shaped, dark brown eyes, Lazarus has a close cut dense, springy black hair and wears small, circular glasses for nearsightedness. Heavy set, with a belly and thick legs, he carries with him an air of quiet, approachable dignity.

Has a prosthetic leg from his left knee down, surgery scars, and a very faded scar from heart surgery he received as an infant. Lazarus has an eye for practical but unique fashion and likes dressing up even when he doesn't have to. Has a piece of flair pinned to his clearance pass that is Kronk and Kitten Yzma from when he took his nieces to Disneyland.

Personality:
Industrious and resilient, Lazarus believes one must be passionate and straight-forward in everything they do. While he believes individuals are valuable and important, Lazarus can be pragmatic for the sake of a Higher Moral Truth like, but not limited to, The Law and The Greater Good. He has sacrificed much in his life and been sacrificed for, so he has littler tolerance for selfish or lazy individuals. He is personable and civil, if not friendly, towards most but holds lengthy grudges towards those he feels have wronged him, Morality, or the others beyond mercy.
..... Backstory:
A sickly child, with a weak heart, Lazarus was named for the multiple times he "died" during his first days of life. Aware of his own limits, Lazarus sought to do he all he could in however long he managed to survive. He was active in sports, student council, and MUN in middle and high school. In college, he double majored in Botany and Biochemistry, minoring in Linguistics and taking Literature courses in his free time.

At 22 he suffered his first manic episode ad nearly flunked out of college, but managed to pull himself together after a gap semester. He pursued a PhD in Biochemical Engineering but, having received it, decided his true love was Botany and holistic medicine. At 34, Lazarus was picked up by CastroCorp and has been working there since.

......... Weaknesses:
-- Has been known to overwork himself
-- Does not do well with valuing others' emotions
-- Logical to a fault
-- Can be self righteous
-- Very closed off to intimacy
-- Scared of bugs

Weapons: Military Grade Mace, Knows bits of Krav Maga and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Family and friends:
-- Adrian, father, 69
-- Kiffany, mother, 71
-- Mariam, sister, 35
-- Deni, niece, 10
-- Mara, niece, 7

Extras:
....... -- Capricorn Sun; Gemini Moon; Libra Rising
-- Bipolar I, mild visual Psychosis from original medication side effects
-- Mild Empathy Disorder
-- Favorite plants are either Shameplants or Fairy Dusters (since they remind him of home)
-- Attended the University of Arizona Honors College for Undergrad and Grad School
........... -- Gets cold super easy
-- Casually religious (Presbyterian)
-- Quarter Chinese from his mom's side
-- Would sound like: Jeffrey** Wright**.......

**interviews have some scenes/content

Name:
Tanya "Kiki" Konka

Plant type:
Night-Blooming Cereus**
.......... .....Powers:

In Bloom-- the cereus flowers open enhancing Kiki's physical abilities, such as sight, hearing, strength, agility, etc., far beyond that of a normal human's. This ability can remain active for up to 5 hours.

I'm Spine, Thanks-- the winding floral infection thickens and sprouts the spines of it's cactus body, making any place the infection has spread painful to touch.

Give Em the Ol' Razzle Dazzle-- the cereus bloom at quick, random intervals, each one producing a flash of milky white light that is enough to temporarily stun/blind anyone or anything that is looking directly at them.

.....Weaknesses:

Knows Not What It Means -- the cereus can only open in darkness and need at least 24 hours before they can bloom again. Coming down off of this ability is very disorienting and leaves Kiki exhausted, ravenously hungry, and irritable.

Not Too Sharp, Are You? -- these cactus spines do grow both ways and poke into Kiki, making each moment the ability is active incredibly painful.

That Only Happens in the Movies! -- this stunning defensive display quickly drains Kiki's energy if it is kept up for too long. It can also only be used in darkness and only once every 24 hours.

.............................. Alignment: Chaotic Good .... Age: 25 .... Gender: trans woman (she/her) .... Sexuality: Lesbian ........................
..... Appearance:
5'5", with warm beige-brown skin, and light hazel eyes, Kiki has long thick, wavy bleached white hair with visible jet black roots. Scrawny and angular, she manages to constantly look like she'd rather be doing something else. She has various small scars on her arms and legs, various ear piercings, a pierced septum, and two moles below her right eye.

Her first cereus sprouted from her left hip and has spread up her stomach and around to her mid back. Unlike other Floriums, Kiki's cereus remain closed unless her abilities are activated. Because of this, she only wears bandeaus and the scrub like pants CastroCorp provides for its “patients”.

Personality:
Vibrant and odd, Kiki lives her life guided by emotional impulses in the hope of finding happiness and fulfillment. She is all too eager to speak her mind and has absolutely no filter. Despite her confident appearance, Kiki is deeply afraid of rejection and disapproval from others; sometimes going to great lengths to please people so that they will like her. Whatever she feels, she feels it very strongly and can lose hours to days to deep sadness or dizzying anger.
Backstory:
Kiki was born shortly after her mother began college in the United States and spent her first years being cared for by strangers and her mother's college friends. Though Puja had not known she was pregnant, she decided she would keep the baby and began to devote herself to her studies so that she could give Kiki a good life. As a child, Kiki was shy and ornery, a lonely little kid until she was befriended by a spunky girl named Deja "Tanya" Jones. The two were inseparable until middle school, when Tanya was diagnosed with terminal bone cancer.

After her death, Kiki became an entirely different person. She became aggressive and rebellious and was expelled from two high schools before she dropped out from her third during her senior year. In the years that followed, Kiki jumped between jobs and cities. At 23 she finally decided to get a legal name and gender change, but did not start HRT until 24. When her flower appeared, she was picked up by CastroCorp almost immediately and has been held there ever since.

................ Weaknesses:
-- Limited/painful mobility b/c of cactus spines
-- Forms strong attachments very quickly
-- Overshares personal details
-- Has a wicked temper
-- Incredibly moody
-- Immature/infantilizes herself
-- Indecisive

Weapons: None.
.............. Family and Friends:
Puja, mother, 43
Nithin, father, 45

Beli, friend, 23
Lemonfresh, friend, 28
Clifford, friend, 20

Extras:
......... -- Scorpio Sun; Sagittarius Moon; Scorpio Rising
-- Self Diagnosed BPD
-- Has ADHD and is Dyslexic
-- Was in a band where she played keytar
-- Loves the rain
-- Used to smoke a lot
-- Both her name and nickname come from fictional characters (Deja nicknamed herself after Fievel's sister and Kiki comes from "Kiki's Delivery Service" which is still Kiki's favorite movie)
-- Used to own a rough necked monitor lizard named "Baby Wheaties Boy"
..... -- Super into rap and hip-hop
-- Wanted to eventually get her GED and go into communications
-- Puja once told her Nithin might have been half Japanese, which Kiki took as undisputable fact.
-- Would sound like: Preity Zinta

**kinda cheating and making her cereus a combination of two different species:
echinopsis (for its spines) and epiphyllum (for its appearance and hallucinogenic qualities)
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@/everyone

So many frens!!!! I feel so blessed rn

All the frens
I'm so happy you all are here!
And I'm so excited to see all your characters- I'm sure they'll be fantastic. :3

Also, just letting everyone know that I'm subbed. But please feel free to ping me if you're talking to me specifically!

(The reason I'm not pinging everyone rn is because I'm lazy and on mobile)
@/everyone

So many frens!!!! I feel so blessed rn

All the frens
I'm so happy you all are here!
And I'm so excited to see all your characters- I'm sure they'll be fantastic. :3

Also, just letting everyone know that I'm subbed. But please feel free to ping me if you're talking to me specifically!

(The reason I'm not pinging everyone rn is because I'm lazy and on mobile)
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
@Dogsblubblub

Sorry, im currently working on something else at the moment. Maybe if i have some extra time later ill look at this again.
@Dogsblubblub

Sorry, im currently working on something else at the moment. Maybe if i have some extra time later ill look at this again.
Hey Everyone! Im JustZander, but im know as the King of Gamelot or the King of Dragons as well. I AM a Guy, Gamer and RPer.

I am on Pinterest! I do have many of the pictures ill be using for my RPs on there. So if you want to contribute or just want to take a peak at what's to come. Just follow me and tell me the RP and what your Pinterest name! My username is JustZander. As far as i know the only one.
@Neraida

Name: Silva

Alignment: Neutral, maybe even Evil

Sexuality: idk... maybe asexual?

Appearance: Short, badly cut green-highlighted hair, and big black eyes and stubby eyelashes

Personality: Is the kind of person you think is insane, is oddly calm under pressure, laughs at the wrong time, low self-esteem, is kinda insane, introverted

Backstory: She has a very normal life. She went to public school, got decent grades, etc. She did get kinda bullied for her dead fashion sense, and developed anxiety. Later, she got a blue-green parrot she named 'Koi' at age 10. At age 12, her friend, Lilias committed suicide that caused Silva to go slightly insane.

Weaknesses: Hates seafood, has monophobia (fear of being alone) and anxiety

Family and friends: Normal family, has no friends any more and spends lots of time with Koi.

Extras: Favorite color is green, and has a strange obsession with feathers.
@Neraida

Name: Silva

Alignment: Neutral, maybe even Evil

Sexuality: idk... maybe asexual?

Appearance: Short, badly cut green-highlighted hair, and big black eyes and stubby eyelashes

Personality: Is the kind of person you think is insane, is oddly calm under pressure, laughs at the wrong time, low self-esteem, is kinda insane, introverted

Backstory: She has a very normal life. She went to public school, got decent grades, etc. She did get kinda bullied for her dead fashion sense, and developed anxiety. Later, she got a blue-green parrot she named 'Koi' at age 10. At age 12, her friend, Lilias committed suicide that caused Silva to go slightly insane.

Weaknesses: Hates seafood, has monophobia (fear of being alone) and anxiety

Family and friends: Normal family, has no friends any more and spends lots of time with Koi.

Extras: Favorite color is green, and has a strange obsession with feathers.
oie_fd_Svm7h_IA0_VH.pngo9GbwME.pngVdNwmsY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40