Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fragrant Curse ooc (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@xspideray ooo i rly wanna make a hooman or two hoomans [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/7abd9792942242d52f8d6fb0b172b02d/tumblr_ogum030llX1v7nqzmo10_500.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] [font=times new roman][color=pink]christine jack lewis[/color][/font] [color=maroon][i]chris (preferred) [i][/color] [b]Alignment:[/b] [font=times new roman][color=pink]neutral evil probably tbh[/color][/font] [b]Age:[/b] [color=maroon]27[/color] [b]Gender:[/b] [font=times new roman][color=pink]nonbinary - demigirl [they/her][/color][/font] [b]Sexuality:[/b] [font=times new roman][color=maroon]Aromantic Pansexual[/color][/font] [b]Appearance:[/b] BASE; 5'1" dark red hair tied up in messy bun at all times, super baggy clothes, painted maroon lips just for the aesthetic, super irish with pale skin and freckles, [b]Personality:[/b] BASE; upbeat and overwhelming. she's hard to move view-wise. persuasion is just a game to them, and theyre an excellent diplomat. has a bit of a superiority complex and views lower classes as distasteful. [b]Backstory:[/b] [color=pink][font=times new roman]Christine Danielle Lewis was born on a frigid day in summer to Naomi Clarke Lewis from an affair with married politician George Randall. The affair, even with the influence of a child, continued and was kept under wraps. When they were eight, Randall was followed by a rather persistent paparazzi to their mother's apartment. It circulated as the primary story for three days, and while short, Chris was thrust into the spotlight without warning. Interviews, photoshoots. Scorn for being an illegitimate child. Their mother married Randall after he divorced his wife. The media must've had the time of their life. An ex-politician's child was all but handed to public. They were forced into private school. It's a blur to them, really. She can't remember much but constant [i]learning[/i] - and frankly, they don't care. What mattered was the [i]taste[/i] of knowledge, the thrill of superiority. Chris wasn't popular by any means - they had no friends, and she intends to keep it that way. There's really never been a point. Associates are kind, and coworkers provide the social interaction she requires. Any more than that might drain them - or worse, [i]bore[/i] them. She started working at CastroCorp at age twenty-five. Now, she acts as more of a representative, someone who works PR or the crowd. An informant to the public, working for ultimately her own devices and CastroCorps. Chris won't say a word about herself, but she's happy to out others. [/font][/color] [b]Weaknesses:[/b] [size=2][i]Soft Heart, Sharp Mind;[/i] [color=maroon]while often unswayable, chris holds a soft spot for children. it's gotten them into a lick of trouble more than once as her defenses often go down around children and she senses danger slower.[/color] [i]Fears;[/i] [color=pink]arachnophobia, aeroacrophobia, hylophobia [/color] [i]Physical Attributes;[/i] [color=maroon]chris takes a lot of pride in her physical appearance and will notably grow more and more agitated as she gets more unclean or ruffled. they also, despite strength, lack a good amount of stamina as her lung capacity is slightly lower than average.[/size] [b]Family and friends:[/b] [color=pink][size=2][i]Zachariah Dennis Lewis [/i], [i]George Randall[/i], and [i]Naomi Clarke Lewis [/i][/color] what r friends [b]Extras:[/b]castrocorp [size=2]• va; samantha ireland ([url=https://youtu.be/A84PPzM9rF4]Nora Valkyrie[/url] of [i]RWBY [/i]) • could work a press confrence drunk, and still keep all eyes on her. • they struggle with smaller meetings, especially one on one interviews like they'd gone through as a teen. • knows jiu jitsu, taekwondo, and has excellent aim. more hand-to-hand than long range. • insomniac • s; leo / m; capricorn / r; scorpio / v; aries • WEAPONS; array of sharp object. she always has a rapier on them for the dramatic effect, but chris is also known to use an utterly flashy jade chakram [/size] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c3f0c5724b0ce470b615163303872772/tumblr_ogum030llX1v7nqzmo1_500.png[/img] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/c586/f/2016/349/9/8/cherry_blossom_by_diegovainilla-d9tplkn.gif[/img][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/fe1a/f/2017/053/e/e/light_cherry_blossoms_d_by_diegovainilla-daruxlf.gif[/img][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/c586/f/2016/349/9/8/cherry_blossom_by_diegovainilla-d9tplkn.gif[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b5f3b47ab1780d6edbfeee3aeef3cad1/tumblr_o2vmljvgf51uxyv31o3_500.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] [color=purple][font=times new roman]james george diggs [/font][/color] [size=2][color=tan][i]deadname; audrey maria[/i][/color][/size] [b]Alignment:[/b] [color=purple][font=times new roman]true neutral[/font][/color] [b]Age:[/b] [color=tan]16[/color] [b]Gender:[/b] [color=purple][font=times new roman](dfab) masculine [he/him][/font][/color] [b]Sexuality:[/b] [font=times new roman][color=tan](Pan)Demiromantic Homosexual [/color][/font] [b]Appearance:[/b] BASE; 5'7", never seen without his slightly tattered [i]Assassin's Creed[/i] backpack, vietnamese/somalian descent, kinda pale-ish brown skin and inky black eyes. his hair is [url=http://68.media.tumblr.com/735050869fe91f344d8ebeb87e59af05/tumblr_ns7vymEttZ1utp3mgo2_400.gif]like this, but a jet black and dark indigo tips.[/url] wears stupid t-shirts with poetry jokes on them [b]Personality:[/b] BASE; irritable, observant, and misplaces his fragile trust what more can u want. hes very good at Knowing Things but bad @ people [b]Backstory:[/b] (Two paragraph limit) [b]Weaknesses:[/b] [size=2][i]Paranoid Survivor;[/i] [color=tan]james takes the cake for being easily frightened. he's easily set into anxiety attacks and can be paralyzed completley with fear before all but sprinting away - almost like a rabbit. his fears include; [b]astraphobia, nyctophobia, and ligyrophobia[/b]. he's also terrified of being abandoned or left behind, but neither that nor anything else has quite the same disastrous effect on him [/color] [i]Physical Attributes;[/i] [color=purple]he isn't very strong - at all. while resourceful and clever, he lacks the physical strength and agility in combat situations - heck, even normal situations - that most people possess. james is also insecure about his physical appearance - especially when targeted at gender - it's perhaps one of the easiest ways to mess his confidence up, even with his excellent observation skills. despite this, he's also protective and hates getting his look messed up.[/color] [i]Family, Friends, Those In Between;[/i] [color=tan]fiercly protective of his little sister and will attempt to destroy your reputation if something happens to her. he might now be intimidating or strong, but james is smart. too bad he can't do much if genevieve is used as leverage - he'd do almost anything for her. james also has a tendancy to misplace his trust in people or kind of attach himself to people he considers close friends, even with his facade he's actually quite uncertain what to do when threats impact people he's close to and not him [/color] [/size] astraphobia/nyctophobia, appearance, a lot of internal insecurities, etc [b]Family and friends:[/b] [color=purple][size=2][i]B; Deliliah Elizabeth Michelson , Theodore Sean Michelson[/i][/color] [size=2][color=tan][i]A; Josie Diggs (32), Alana Amundson (35), Aaron O'Brien (33), Genevieve O'Brien (8).[/i][/color][/size] he needs friends the poor boy [b]Extras:[/b] [size=2] • va; george salazar ([url=https://youtu.be/BEZh46JCTCY]Michael Mell [/url]of [i]Be More Chill [/i]) • adores candy, especially sour, gummies, and jolly ranchers • his backpack has the following; everything u can imagine that could fit. mostly tiny notepads, pencils, batteries, and game stuff tho. also a boring flashlight. theres other stuff but eh. • aliens are out there u ignorant plebs >:E • ODD, anxiety, and dysphoria • cannot fight, he is weak and ungraceful • s; cancer / m; aquarius / r; pisces / v; cancer • WEAPONS; handy dandy backpack he puts a lot of things in (possible things he'll attack with; flashlight, lighter, he might throw pens or attempt 2 stab, who knows he has lotsa small things), swiss army knife he can barely use, and his wit (he's really good at distraction when frightened and setting traps thanks to horrifying games of hide and tag, but thats it) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/4b561b818abede5ae96db2001d3712f1/tumblr_o2vmljvgf51uxyv31o8_500.png[/img] [/center] [size=1]headers are from @/ugh-cons and @/anohanari on tumblr genevieve will appear as an npc [/size]
@xspideray ooo i rly wanna make a hooman or two hoomans
tumblr_ogum030llX1v7nqzmo10_500.png

Name:
christine jack lewis
chris (preferred)
Alignment:
neutral evil probably tbh
Sexuality:
Aromantic Pansexual
Appearance: BASE; 5'1" dark red hair tied up in messy bun at all times, super baggy clothes, painted maroon lips just for the aesthetic, super irish with pale skin and freckles,
Personality: BASE; upbeat and overwhelming. she's hard to move view-wise. persuasion is just a game to them, and theyre an excellent diplomat. has a bit of a superiority complex and views lower classes as distasteful.
Backstory:
Christine Danielle Lewis was born on a frigid day in summer to Naomi Clarke Lewis from an affair with married politician George Randall. The affair, even with the influence of a child, continued and was kept under wraps.
When they were eight, Randall was followed by a rather persistent paparazzi to their mother's apartment. It circulated as the primary story for three days, and while short, Chris was thrust into the spotlight without warning. Interviews, photoshoots. Scorn for being an illegitimate child.
Their mother married Randall after he divorced his wife. The media must've had the time of their life. An ex-politician's child was all but handed to public. They were forced into private school.
It's a blur to them, really. She can't remember much but constant learning - and frankly, they don't care. What mattered was the taste of knowledge, the thrill of superiority. Chris wasn't popular by any means - they had no friends, and she intends to keep it that way. There's really never been a point.

Associates are kind, and coworkers provide the social interaction she requires. Any more than that might drain them - or worse, bore them.

She started working at CastroCorp at age twenty-five. Now, she acts as more of a representative, someone who works PR or the crowd. An informant to the public, working for ultimately her own devices and CastroCorps.

Chris won't say a word about herself, but she's happy to out others.

Weaknesses:
Soft Heart, Sharp Mind; while often unswayable, chris holds a soft spot for children. it's gotten them into a lick of trouble more than once as her defenses often go down around children and she senses danger slower.

Fears; arachnophobia, aeroacrophobia, hylophobia

Physical Attributes; chris takes a lot of pride in her physical appearance and will notably grow more and more agitated as she gets more unclean or ruffled. they also, despite strength, lack a good amount of stamina as her lung capacity is slightly lower than average.

Family and friends:
Zachariah Dennis Lewis , George Randall, and Naomi Clarke Lewis
what r friends
Extras:castrocorp
• va; samantha ireland (Nora Valkyrie of RWBY )

• could work a press confrence drunk, and still keep all eyes on her.

• they struggle with smaller meetings, especially one on one interviews like they'd gone through as a teen.

• knows jiu jitsu, taekwondo, and has excellent aim. more hand-to-hand than long range.

• insomniac

• s; leo / m; capricorn / r; scorpio / v; aries

• WEAPONS; array of sharp object. she always has a rapier on them for the dramatic effect, but chris is also known to use an utterly flashy jade chakram

tumblr_ogum030llX1v7nqzmo1_500.png
cherry_blossom_by_diegovainilla-d9tplkn.giflight_cherry_blossoms_d_by_diegovainilla-daruxlf.gifcherry_blossom_by_diegovainilla-d9tplkn.gif
tumblr_o2vmljvgf51uxyv31o3_500.png

Name:
james george diggs
deadname; audrey maria
Alignment:
true neutral
Sexuality: (Pan)Demiromantic Homosexual
Appearance: BASE; 5'7", never seen without his slightly tattered Assassin's Creed backpack, vietnamese/somalian descent, kinda pale-ish brown skin and inky black eyes. his hair is like this, but a jet black and dark indigo tips. wears stupid t-shirts with poetry jokes on them
Personality: BASE; irritable, observant, and misplaces his fragile trust what more can u want. hes very good at Knowing Things but bad @ people
Backstory: (Two paragraph limit)
Weaknesses:
Paranoid Survivor; james takes the cake for being easily frightened. he's easily set into anxiety attacks and can be paralyzed completley with fear before all but sprinting away - almost like a rabbit. his fears include; astraphobia, nyctophobia, and ligyrophobia. he's also terrified of being abandoned or left behind, but neither that nor anything else has quite the same disastrous effect on him

Physical Attributes; he isn't very strong - at all. while resourceful and clever, he lacks the physical strength and agility in combat situations - heck, even normal situations - that most people possess. james is also insecure about his physical appearance - especially when targeted at gender - it's perhaps one of the easiest ways to mess his confidence up, even with his excellent observation skills. despite this, he's also protective and hates getting his look messed up.

Family, Friends, Those In Between; fiercly protective of his little sister and will attempt to destroy your reputation if something happens to her. he might now be intimidating or strong, but james is smart. too bad he can't do much if genevieve is used as leverage - he'd do almost anything for her. james also has a tendancy to misplace his trust in people or kind of attach himself to people he considers close friends, even with his facade he's actually quite uncertain what to do when threats impact people he's close to and not him

astraphobia/nyctophobia, appearance, a lot of internal insecurities, etc
Family and friends:
B; Deliliah Elizabeth Michelson , Theodore Sean Michelson
A; Josie Diggs (32), Alana Amundson (35), Aaron O'Brien (33), Genevieve O'Brien (8).
he needs friends the poor boy
Extras:
• va; george salazar (Michael Mell of Be More Chill )

• adores candy, especially sour, gummies, and jolly ranchers

• his backpack has the following; everything u can imagine that could fit. mostly tiny notepads, pencils, batteries, and game stuff tho. also a boring flashlight. theres other stuff but eh.

• aliens are out there u ignorant plebs >:E

• ODD, anxiety, and dysphoria

• cannot fight, he is weak and ungraceful

• s; cancer / m; aquarius / r; pisces / v; cancer

• WEAPONS; handy dandy backpack he puts a lot of things in (possible things he'll attack with; flashlight, lighter, he might throw pens or attempt 2 stab, who knows he has lotsa small things), swiss army knife he can barely use, and his wit (he's really good at distraction when frightened and setting traps thanks to horrifying games of hide and tag, but thats it)

tumblr_o2vmljvgf51uxyv31o8_500.png

headers are from @/ugh-cons and @/anohanari on tumblr

genevieve will appear as an npc
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray I FORGOT TO PING OMG IM SO SORRY!

U are a good fren you are valid
@xspideray I FORGOT TO PING OMG IM SO SORRY!

U are a good fren you are valid
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
f RICK MAN EVERYONE IS BEING SO FANCY

then, i must achieve..

M A XI U M AESTHETIC
f RICK MAN EVERYONE IS BEING SO FANCY

then, i must achieve..

M A XI U M AESTHETIC
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
O h m y g o o d n e s s

Everyone is doing so much aesthetic???? And their is TWO SHORT PEOPLE WOOOOOO

Short people must unite

Also I'm thinking of changing my flower thingy person

and I want to change it to that tree thing on tumblr where it is pink and it grew from a bush to a rlly big tree BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED

Anyone know the name? Or some good search terms?
O h m y g o o d n e s s

Everyone is doing so much aesthetic???? And their is TWO SHORT PEOPLE WOOOOOO

Short people must unite

Also I'm thinking of changing my flower thingy person

and I want to change it to that tree thing on tumblr where it is pink and it grew from a bush to a rlly big tree BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED

Anyone know the name? Or some good search terms?
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
IT'S A FORCE OF HABIT NOW
EVERYTHING MUST BE ~ * P R E T T Y * ~

N' HECK YEAH SHORTIES

but like holy heck everyone's apps look so good-
IT'S A FORCE OF HABIT NOW
EVERYTHING MUST BE ~ * P R E T T Y * ~

N' HECK YEAH SHORTIES

but like holy heck everyone's apps look so good-
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Dogsblubblub Try searching up "pink bush tree", maybe? [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6f/6e/b9/6f6eb9d3b2fab4a852e711c13b113d63.jpg[/img]
@Dogsblubblub

Try searching up "pink bush tree", maybe?

6f6eb9d3b2fab4a852e711c13b113d63.jpg
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Omg y'all why are you being so fancy jesus
Omg y'all why are you being so fancy jesus
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@/Dogsblubblub

-whispers- you might be thinking of an oleander, camellia, or a pink magnolia. -disappears into my sick bed-
@/Dogsblubblub

-whispers- you might be thinking of an oleander, camellia, or a pink magnolia. -disappears into my sick bed-
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
guys im just trying to feel happy wih my accomplishments and make cute things and im nothing compared to yall pROFESSIONALS sry i think it looks nice even tho the tiny pixel cute things are so hard to find for me :(

maybe its an eastern redwood theyre rly pretty and kinda tiny
for a tree
guys im just trying to feel happy wih my accomplishments and make cute things and im nothing compared to yall pROFESSIONALS sry i think it looks nice even tho the tiny pixel cute things are so hard to find for me :(

maybe its an eastern redwood theyre rly pretty and kinda tiny
for a tree
banner_grimm.png
screams nO ya'll are doing great with all these pretty apps

I feel so out classed omg i'm no professional-
screams nO ya'll are doing great with all these pretty apps

I feel so out classed omg i'm no professional-
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png