Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] HTTYD RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Myra mounts Rainstone, since he was the only dragon she could ride, while behind her, Kaya was mounting Whisper. They both take off, and all the other dragons behind them and follow Jade.
Myra mounts Rainstone, since he was the only dragon she could ride, while behind her, Kaya was mounting Whisper. They both take off, and all the other dragons behind them and follow Jade.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Jade's P.O.V.

We got to the island for the Terrors to hide in, quickly I hoped off. Walked to the trees and patted the bark, while using the other hand to point up.

Indicating that the terrors can hide in this dense forest. I then hopped back on NaEart, waiting for them to finish their job.

I patted NaEart in thanks for being in such a hurry. NaEart screeched happily, making her body slightly tremble a bit.

Again, another memory pop up with me and my sister. I shook it off, and looked straight. NaEart knew, she said nothing but did purr in comfort.

I wonder why Hiccup was in a hurry? The whole village is, actually.
Jade's P.O.V.

We got to the island for the Terrors to hide in, quickly I hoped off. Walked to the trees and patted the bark, while using the other hand to point up.

Indicating that the terrors can hide in this dense forest. I then hopped back on NaEart, waiting for them to finish their job.

I patted NaEart in thanks for being in such a hurry. NaEart screeched happily, making her body slightly tremble a bit.

Again, another memory pop up with me and my sister. I shook it off, and looked straight. NaEart knew, she said nothing but did purr in comfort.

I wonder why Hiccup was in a hurry? The whole village is, actually.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Myra said something quietly to the terrors around her, and they all fly off into the forest.
"What about these guys?" Kaya asks, pointing behind her.
Myra said something quietly to the terrors around her, and they all fly off into the forest.
"What about these guys?" Kaya asks, pointing behind her.
Jade's P.O.V.

She whistled to get Kaya's attention to follow her. The next island has a big volcano, with a lot of huge rocks. Meaning, good hiding slit spots for the Nightmares. And they are heat resistance to the volcano, making no viking wanting to go near the volcano.

Well, unless you're stubborn... I was already going to the next island, hiding all these dragons gave me a bad feeling...

Somehow.
Jade's P.O.V.

She whistled to get Kaya's attention to follow her. The next island has a big volcano, with a lot of huge rocks. Meaning, good hiding slit spots for the Nightmares. And they are heat resistance to the volcano, making no viking wanting to go near the volcano.

Well, unless you're stubborn... I was already going to the next island, hiding all these dragons gave me a bad feeling...

Somehow.
JuLj1bJ.gif
All the dragons landed, and the nightmares fly off.
"We need to go have a talk with Hiccup." Kaya says, taking off again. "Why are we hiding these guys?" Kaya dropps a notepad with a pencil for Jade.
All the dragons landed, and the nightmares fly off.
"We need to go have a talk with Hiccup." Kaya says, taking off again. "Why are we hiding these guys?" Kaya dropps a notepad with a pencil for Jade.
Jade's P.O.V.

I picked up the notepad, and pencil, and followed Kaya and Myra. I felt their presences unsure and confused, same as I.

I try to put the pieces together of what was going on. I have heard mumbles and worries from the villagers. They all said the same thing, 'neighbor island'.
Jade's P.O.V.

I picked up the notepad, and pencil, and followed Kaya and Myra. I felt their presences unsure and confused, same as I.

I try to put the pieces together of what was going on. I have heard mumbles and worries from the villagers. They all said the same thing, 'neighbor island'.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Kaya finds Hiccup. "Why are we hiding the dragons?" She asks. Kaya wished she didn't have to ditch Rain and Whisper in the forest.
Kaya finds Hiccup. "Why are we hiding the dragons?" She asks. Kaya wished she didn't have to ditch Rain and Whisper in the forest.
Jade's P.O.V.

I got there with them and listened to their conversation. We were in the middle of town. I had to make NaEart leave to find a hiding spot, just in case, but it had to be on Berk so I can call her.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"Uh," I looked around to see the gang was busy helping out others, and some not, "Come with me." Waving my hand toward me, as I walked to the forest.

Toothless was out hiding the other dragons on our island.

I glanced back to make sure the three were following me, and they were. Jade looked like she was doing something on the notepad. Kaya looked concerned and Myra also did, with confusion.

"AH!" A notepad was shoved in my face as soon as I looked forward, I stopped.

"Wha-Wait- 'Does this have to do with-th the 'neighbor island' I've been hearing about?'" I read it outloud, Jade nodded.

I sighed, "Yes, but lets not discuss it here." I continued to walk up the hill.

Which were full of rocks, bugs, and overgrown bushes. There was a new secret area I wanted to give to the three, along with Jade's twin sister.

The walk took a few minutes, but we made it up the hill.

"Okay," they all looked at me strangely, but I smirked and pulled down a lever, that looked like a branch.

"Your new hideout guys!" Under the bush, it made a cranking noise, opening the entrance.

It was a secret hideout in a hill, I made it for the girls because they actually quite strong.

((Sorry for long comment, I like detail.
Jade's P.O.V.

I got there with them and listened to their conversation. We were in the middle of town. I had to make NaEart leave to find a hiding spot, just in case, but it had to be on Berk so I can call her.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"Uh," I looked around to see the gang was busy helping out others, and some not, "Come with me." Waving my hand toward me, as I walked to the forest.

Toothless was out hiding the other dragons on our island.

I glanced back to make sure the three were following me, and they were. Jade looked like she was doing something on the notepad. Kaya looked concerned and Myra also did, with confusion.

"AH!" A notepad was shoved in my face as soon as I looked forward, I stopped.

"Wha-Wait- 'Does this have to do with-th the 'neighbor island' I've been hearing about?'" I read it outloud, Jade nodded.

I sighed, "Yes, but lets not discuss it here." I continued to walk up the hill.

Which were full of rocks, bugs, and overgrown bushes. There was a new secret area I wanted to give to the three, along with Jade's twin sister.

The walk took a few minutes, but we made it up the hill.

"Okay," they all looked at me strangely, but I smirked and pulled down a lever, that looked like a branch.

"Your new hideout guys!" Under the bush, it made a cranking noise, opening the entrance.

It was a secret hideout in a hill, I made it for the girls because they actually quite strong.

((Sorry for long comment, I like detail.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Kaya raises her eyebrows. "We have a bunker?" She asks, looking inside. "Who is this for?" She asks. "And can you please explain why our dragons have to be gone?" Kaya turns back to Hiccup.

"Yes please." Myra says.

((I don't mind, I just wanted you to know mine would be short))
Kaya raises her eyebrows. "We have a bunker?" She asks, looking inside. "Who is this for?" She asks. "And can you please explain why our dragons have to be gone?" Kaya turns back to Hiccup.

"Yes please." Myra says.

((I don't mind, I just wanted you to know mine would be short))
((Oooh. Alrighty.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"This," I walked in, "is your new hideout, or hangout." I shrugged.

Jade's P.O.V.

My hands trembled in excitement, immediately I went to look around at the map and writing utensils.

Charcoal, paper, books, a map of what Hiccup seen so far. Which was very little so far.

On the other end was a fire place and seating. The opposite end of the entrance was a fighting area, for vikings.

I was excited but I still needed answers. So I walked up to Hiccup, who was watching the others reaction.

I wrote, 'Are you going to explain?' He looked at me and nodded.

"Girls," he asked, "I already told this to my friends but I want you guys to help out on this. I didn't tell my friends to get involved."

I gave him an angry look, "No! No! I mean I don't think they can handle it." I calmed down. Hopefully the others did as well.

"I'm asking you girls to handle it, you guys are strong. Jade you may not speak but that's your strong point. You can easily shoot someone down stealthily. " I grinned happily.

"Kaya your strong and loyal, that's good. Because those are hard to come by."

"And Myra, you are kind. So I think you make a good persuader, if you were any kind of trouble."

Hiccup was -no- is serious about this.

He sighed, "Okay. My Dad knew this other Chief, who also lost his wife due to dragons and now hate them. He wants to come here and visit but we have changed so much do to dragons, in a good way. But we probably can lie it off as protection."

I nodded, understanding that this could go wrong.

"But my dad says he can't be persuaded like him, easily," Hiccup groaned, "He has a really bad hate for dragons..."

He paused, now I'm more curious. Something more happend to the Cheif.

((What are you going to call the island and Chief? As well as their last name? You get to choose since I'm already controlling the story a bit.
((Oooh. Alrighty.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"This," I walked in, "is your new hideout, or hangout." I shrugged.

Jade's P.O.V.

My hands trembled in excitement, immediately I went to look around at the map and writing utensils.

Charcoal, paper, books, a map of what Hiccup seen so far. Which was very little so far.

On the other end was a fire place and seating. The opposite end of the entrance was a fighting area, for vikings.

I was excited but I still needed answers. So I walked up to Hiccup, who was watching the others reaction.

I wrote, 'Are you going to explain?' He looked at me and nodded.

"Girls," he asked, "I already told this to my friends but I want you guys to help out on this. I didn't tell my friends to get involved."

I gave him an angry look, "No! No! I mean I don't think they can handle it." I calmed down. Hopefully the others did as well.

"I'm asking you girls to handle it, you guys are strong. Jade you may not speak but that's your strong point. You can easily shoot someone down stealthily. " I grinned happily.

"Kaya your strong and loyal, that's good. Because those are hard to come by."

"And Myra, you are kind. So I think you make a good persuader, if you were any kind of trouble."

Hiccup was -no- is serious about this.

He sighed, "Okay. My Dad knew this other Chief, who also lost his wife due to dragons and now hate them. He wants to come here and visit but we have changed so much do to dragons, in a good way. But we probably can lie it off as protection."

I nodded, understanding that this could go wrong.

"But my dad says he can't be persuaded like him, easily," Hiccup groaned, "He has a really bad hate for dragons..."

He paused, now I'm more curious. Something more happend to the Cheif.

((What are you going to call the island and Chief? As well as their last name? You get to choose since I'm already controlling the story a bit.
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35