Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] HTTYD RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
I'm looking for someone to do a how to train your dragon rp, I'd prefer 1x1, but a small group is okay, please post here (without pining me) if interested, also, most of my posts will be short, so if that's a problem for you, this isn't the right place.
I'm looking for someone to do a how to train your dragon rp, I'd prefer 1x1, but a small group is okay, please post here (without pining me) if interested, also, most of my posts will be short, so if that's a problem for you, this isn't the right place.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
I have some questions:
1) What kind of dragons are we using? HTTYD ones? FR dragons?

2)What era is it at?

3)Does it involve with humans?

4)Plot?

If you don't have an answer, that's alright. We can work it out! (^W^)
I just wanna do a HTTYD rp!
I have some questions:
1) What kind of dragons are we using? HTTYD ones? FR dragons?

2)What era is it at?

3)Does it involve with humans?

4)Plot?

If you don't have an answer, that's alright. We can work it out! (^W^)
I just wanna do a HTTYD rp!
JuLj1bJ.gif
@KuroSoul are you subbed??

1) HTTYD ones,

2) not sure what you mean by this

3) yes, we will be humans (well vikings but still)

4) havent come up with one yet, wanted to see if anyone is interested first
@KuroSoul are you subbed??

1) HTTYD ones,

2) not sure what you mean by this

3) yes, we will be humans (well vikings but still)

4) havent come up with one yet, wanted to see if anyone is interested first
Subbed? What do you mean?

And what I meant by #2, what time generation? Viking time? 'Right now' time? Future?
Subbed? What do you mean?

And what I meant by #2, what time generation? Viking time? 'Right now' time? Future?
JuLj1bJ.gif
@KuroSoul so I dont have to ping you, could you push the star on the top of the thread? It will give you a notification if anyone posts, its called subscribing.

I'm thinking right after the first movie? Have you happened to play school of dragons?
@KuroSoul so I dont have to ping you, could you push the star on the top of the thread? It will give you a notification if anyone posts, its called subscribing.

I'm thinking right after the first movie? Have you happened to play school of dragons?
I have subscribed! I have seen the movie but never played the school of dragons. D;

And yah, you don't have to ping me. '-'
I have subscribed! I have seen the movie but never played the school of dragons. D;

And yah, you don't have to ping me. '-'
JuLj1bJ.gif
ok, so lets go right after the first movie, and for a plot, how about berk has to hide that they ride dragons from a diffrent viking group, and then our characters have to do something to save berk?
ok, so lets go right after the first movie, and for a plot, how about berk has to hide that they ride dragons from a diffrent viking group, and then our characters have to do something to save berk?
I like the sound of that! But there should be another thing to counter it.

Have you seen Race to the Edge? And there is a village who praise and care for dragons since long ago? There should a be another group like that who heavily dislike the 'different viking group'.

You get it?
I like the sound of that! But there should be another thing to counter it.

Have you seen Race to the Edge? And there is a village who praise and care for dragons since long ago? There should a be another group like that who heavily dislike the 'different viking group'.

You get it?
JuLj1bJ.gif
I saw the first 2 or three episodes of it, then couldn't get them anymore.

Not really, could you explain how the three groups would work?
I saw the first 2 or three episodes of it, then couldn't get them anymore.

Not really, could you explain how the three groups would work?
So, I will create a forum for us to fill out, lets start with 2-3 characters each, you can have 1, but please not more then 3. I will try to get this out to you as soon as possible, also the people from the movie are here
So, I will create a forum for us to fill out, lets start with 2-3 characters each, you can have 1, but please not more then 3. I will try to get this out to you as soon as possible, also the people from the movie are here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35